Mercy Makes Three of a Kind Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mercy had Brinn bent over the backrest of a chair. Brinn's arms were tied behind her back at the elbow. Her shirt and pants had been pulled off, leaving her large tits dangling and swaying above the seat. She still looked to have her panties on but was otherwise naked, except for the ball gag she had strapped around her head. Mercy stood to side of her, Brinn's belt in one hand and the other pulled on Brinn's hair, forcing the once strong lady to gaze up at the onlookers. Tears of mascara ran down her cheeks.

The strangers who were counting the strikes, watching her be humiliated.

That was all I was able to see before I was pulled down onto Alice. Hands pushed my face down, my mouth to Alice's pussy. I smelled her arousal mixed in with the scent of the red cream. I knew what they wanted from me, and in moments of smelling Alice, I wanted it too. I licked long and deep, tasting and re-tasting. She shuddered from my tonguing.

Then I felt her tongue on me, sending such euphoric pleasure through me. I felt my toes curl, and I breathed rapidly. I picked up my pace, licking long strokes and sucking hard on her pussy. I felt the world around me melt as I gave and received pleasure.

Then a hand slapped my ass right on my 'Spank Slut' tattoo, causing me to jump. It brought me back to reality, where I was and what I was doing. I once more heard the cheers, not that they had ever actually gone away, it had just been in that instant that I lost track of the world.

One smack quickly turned into many as these strangers rained down stinging spanks onto my upraised ass. Another man pulled on my hair, pulling my face back down every time I stopped for air. I felt absolutely smothered, and I'd never been so wet and excited.

If not for that horrible gem, I'd have cum over and over by then. I'm certain I wasn't the only one. Alice was getting it nearly as bad as I was.

I kept licking, while Alice licked me. Hands still roamed all over our bodies. They pinched and pulled at my nipples. Each spank caused me to cry into her wet slit. Gods I wanted to cum so bad. I felt so incredible, be it from the licking, or the cream, or it could have just been from the humiliation and public exhibition, but I wanted... I needed to cum.

The fucking gem wouldn't allow it. I hated this fucking gem.

"Please... I want to cum..." I said between gasps. I wasn't heard in the large crowd; my head was shoved back into an equally wanting Alice.

I felt a slick finger enter my backdoor. I cried out into Alice. I shook, unable to do anything.

"Mercy! Please... Please let us cum!" I barely heard Alice over the crowd. There was no way that Mercy could hear her.

Blessedly, the people around us heard, and a few of them passed our plea's. "Ha. Did you hear em? They're begging Mercy for mercy."

"Look at those slave rings! They're glowing so bright they could light up the street!" Another man shouted. I'd forgotten that the gems illuminated the more desperate we were. Though, I couldn't currently see my gem, or much else while my head was pressed into my friend's crotch.

"I hear you boys!" Mercy's voice cut through the crowd. "Five more spanks! Then my girls may cum!"

The room thundered louder and louder. Numbers were called out, followed by cheers with each number. Brinn's muffled cries could barely be heard.

Alice and I continued being stimulated. It felt like they were getting more aggressive with each passing number being called. I felt I was going to go insane if this went on much longer.

"FIVE!"

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

Stomping could be heard from the spectators on the second floor and from the neighboring tables.

I felt the gem not only release the hold but encourage me on. Euphoric electricity jolted through me in massive waves. The pleasure was so intense that my mind went blank, as orgasms rushed through me in rapid succession. Tears ran from my eye's, drool from my mouth.

A man pulled my head up for the crowd to see my O face. Laughter and more cheering erupted. I couldn't focus on any of it. My eyes were crossed, tears and drool continued pouring from my face.

"Ths... Filsss.. Gret... YoU ThaNk..." I tried to form words of thanks, but only gibberish came forth. More laughter.

"Look at them shake!" Words started becoming whole to me again as time seemed to come back to normal. "Don't get too close, or you might get a foot to the face from one of these sluts."

"Why not keep the trend going! Get them collared too!" Another man shouted, which started more chanting.

"COLLAR, COLLAR, COLLAR" They stomped and shouted. This was just like earlier with that other group.

"GUARDS!" Shouted someone, breaking up the current chant.

"GUARDS! They've found dead bodies out back!"

Hands no longer held me in place as the crowd of people rushed for the doors. I felt drained, and hazy. I managed to roll off Alice with her help. I lay there looking up at the ceiling, trying to catch my breath. My ass felt so sore.

"Shit! Get up!" Mercy's voice yelled. She pulled me up and off the table. My legs wobbled as I tried to stand up straight. Alice was pulled up as well. She braced herself with a hand on a chair as she tryed to catch her breath.

I reached down to the floor to pick up my clothes but was pulled back by Mercy. "No time. Once they realize those bodies are Thorn members, they'll be furious. We need to get out of here. Charity's place isn't far."

Mercy picked me up and threw me over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I saw Brinn standing behind Mercy in her panties, hands still tied behind her back and a ball gag in her mouth. "Hurry up and follow me. I'll keep my word and take you to see your friend." Mercy said as she hurried to the nearest exit.

People flooded the streets in all directions, some pointed at our nude parade, but most people were too occupied trying to leave the scene as well. Mercy put me down and then pulled out three long strands of rope. She nimbly knotted them and threw them over our heads. "Now it's less likely the guards will stop us. They'll think you're all just slaves and leave us be." Mercy said with a wink and then led us down the streets to Charity's place.

Even though the walk was done at a fast pace, I still felt humiliated. I was streaking down the street, or should I say, being led down the street on a fucking leash. It was worse when I considered that the only clothes I had left was now left inside that pub. I never wanted to return there. Possibly the only blessing in all this was that it was late, and dark out.

Eventually we got to Charity's place. As we ascended the stairs to the front doors, I heard Brinn making a lot of noise. In the haste to flee the pub, I'd forgotten that she was gagged. Unlike her, my hands were not tied behind my back, or I guess they weren't tied at all. I helped take the ball gag off her. "Thank you, Ren." She said to me. Then she raised her voice as she talked to Mercy.

"You said you would keep your word. You'll take me to Hana tonight." Brinn said. She somehow brimmed with confidence, especially for someone who was only in her underwear with her hands tied behind her back at the elbows, and mascara tear lines down her cheeks.

Mercy pulled us inside to an empty room. "I did keep my word. Didn't I show you how to properly spank someone?" Mercy laughed, "Maybe you're bad at learning, and we should go over it again, and maybe again for redundancy. I'll teach you not to speak to me like that again." I think I heard Brinn gulp. "As for Hana... Well, I certainly plan on bringing you to her. She's with Charity in the dungeon right now."

******************

Thank you for reading.

Please leave me a comment and let me know you think of the story so far. I can't emphasize it enough how much I love getting feedback. I check out the comments constantly, and I find them very motivating. Please let me know of anything's I should add, or anything that you dislike. Prediction's are always fun too. I love it all.

I've noticed a few requests to get Alice's and Kelsey's perspective. Honesty I'd never considered writing their perspectives until it was suggested. I'd thought it kind of a fun mystery to look away and then look back to see things changed around you. Kind of like the world moving around you.

I've not yet decided if I will write their perspectives yet, but It is something I'm considering now.

Lastly, another big thanks to Jordan Church for helping me edit and helping me get into writing.