Mercy Makes Three of a Kind Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shh. Not out here. Let's go inside." Brinn said, gesturing with her hands for the young lady to move inside.

The room was small and square, with cushions lining the wall and a short round table in the middle. Brinn had us sit down while she grabbed a pitcher of water and several cups. She talked while she handed out cups of water.

"These people are part of the adventurer's guild, and they need our help." Brinn explained.

"They don't look like adventurers. They look like sluts."

"Don't be rude." Brinn scowled at Maddy. Then looked apologetically to us, "I'm so sorry, we're both very stressed out about what happened. I really should make introductions. This is Maddy. She's our scout and archer."

Maddy huffed.

"Maddy, this is Alice, Ren and Kelsey." Brinn introduced us. "They are looking for Grace's help. I explained our situation to them, and they jumped at the chance to help us rescue Grace and Hana."

Now Maddy looked intrigued. We filled her in on our last few days, from meeting Mercy all the way up to this morning. Though we again omitted a few things, such as the red cream that had been applied to all of us multiple times and even the pink body wash that had removed our pubic hair. Things like that seemed unnecessary to bring up.

Lastly, we didn't bring up the sexual encounters. Maddy already seemed to have a low opinion of us, and we didn't want her to think of us as 'slut's'. So, we kept our explanation's solely on visual things, such as our clothing, control rings and tattoos.

While we talked, Brinn filled the table with food. Fish and vegetables mostly. I really enjoyed the meal; I rarely ate fish, and this was cooked excellently.

"Alright. Our goal is to rescue Hana and Grace. So far, we only know that they've been captured by the Fire Thorns two nights ago." Brinn began. "Our first priority is figuring out where they are keeping them."

"The Fire Thorns are a major player in this city." Maddy continued, "They deal in many legitimate businesses, and Illegal businesses throughout the city. So, figuring out where they are keeping our friends is key. If we barge into the wrong place, it could spell disaster."

"Maybe we could try interrogating one or two of their members." Kelsey suggested, while punching a fist into her palm.

"That might not be a bad idea, but we'd have to be smart about it. If we did it in a wrong place, or to the wrong person, we could get overwhelmed. Worse yet, if we made a mistake, we could end up on the wrong side of prison bars." Brinn said.

"There's a pub in the slums southwest of the city that's owned by the Fire Thorns. If I remember right that place is usually got a bunch of members who frequent it. Rumer is that if you're a gang member you get to drink for free there. I've actually heard that is a big recruitment tactic they have. Again, not sure if its true or just rumor." Maddy spoke as she leaned back and stared at the ceiling.

"Is it possible for us to maybe eavesdrop some conversation there? You know, go in and just listen to conversations? If there's one thing I know about drunks, it's that they're loud with loose lips." I pitched my idea. I felt good contributing to the plan.

"That might work." Brinn said, "We go and listen, maybe ask a few questions about their operation, maybe try and act like we're interested in joining. Who knows, maybe someone will spill the beans. If it comes to it, we could always follow some drunk, or even confront someone. It's kind of a sleezy part of the city, so if we rough some people up there's not surprise there. There won't be many guards wandering around."

"To finding, and then rescuing Grace and Hana!" Kelsey raised her cup of water. We all followed suit and toasted. Morale was at an all time high.

**************

The pub was only two blocks from Charity's training house, and it was enormous, with two floors. The second floor only half the size of the first, had a large, railed space that looked down onto the main floor. Several large round tables were in the centre of the main floor, while smaller rectangular tables were off to the sides.

A long bar was along the entire north wall and had four men dressed in similar uniforms pouring drinks. Upstairs looked to be dedicated to gambling, tables filled with people playing card games and rolling dice.

Even though it was still early evening, the building was bustling. It was obvious why the place was so popular, there were topless server girls walking around. All looked to be slave girls with thick leather collars with arms tied behind their backs.

Several thin metal chains that lead from the collar. One chain dropped down the girl's back and connected to the shackles on their wrist, keeping their elbows bent at ninety degrees. The other chains looked to support a small wooden table that would rest in the middle of their stomach's, displaying the girl's breasts.

All the slave server girls wore a similar 'uniform', a short plaid miniskirt that barely covered their bums, with a large belt that looked to only carry a small open pouch. All had the control rings on, all glowed in a spectrum of red. And all had the Fire Thorns tattoo, a thick letter S in black ink with red triangles sticking out of it. Although it wasn't very big, but still noticeable, our tattoos were similar in size.

A sign in large letters on two of the walls read "No Rough Treatment of the Slaves, No Fighting".

We chose a round table in the center of the room, figuring it would give us the best opportunity to listen and observe the largest amount of people we could. A server greeted us a few minutes in, she had five mugs of ale on her tray. She smiled and said "This is quite a surprise. We don't get many female customers, at least, not un-accompanied female customers."

"Is this place always so busy?" Kelsey asked, as she pulled mugs off the waitress's tray and handed them out.

"It's still early, that'll be twenty coppers for the drinks." She replied and turned sideways, showing us the open pouch at her hip. I felt a small panic at the mention of money, I had none. Brinn leaned over and paid the girl. She thanked us and began walking back towards the bar.

"Thanks, Brinn." I said, "I'd better nurse this drink. I'm broke."

"We're here to find our friends, not to get you drunk, slut." Maddy said with a scowl.

"Easy now, Maddy. We can't draw attention to ourselves, not here. Let's just relax and try and listen. Maybe we can find out some information." Brinn said, putting her arm on her friend's shoulder, easing some of the tension from her friend.

"Look over there." Alice gestured with her head towards some large men standing near the doors. "I think they are guards. Probably here to enforce the rules on the walls."

As the time passed, we watched more and more people come in. Many wore clothing with the Fire Thorns logo. Those men looked to be drinking with abandon. It looked like the rumors about them not having to pay were true. They would pull mugs off the server girls' tray's without paying, and many would fondle the young girl's as well.

"Sitting here isn't getting us anywhere." Maddy said after a while. "Hana and Grace need our help, and all we're doing is sitting here watching these idiots get drunk." Then she stood, palms down on the table, "I say we grab a few of them, take them out back and beat the information from them."

"That'll only bring trouble, patience is what we need." Brinn said, "How about we walk around a bit. Maybe we'll have better luck hearing about their operations and what... where they take new slaves. To be safe, we stay in teams though. No wandering around alone."

Kelsey stood up beside Maddy and said, "I'll come with you." Maddy rolled her eyes but didn't say anything. Both girls walked away.

"Well, how about we go check this place out too." I said trying to keep my voice casual sounding. I'd been having a hard time sitting still for so long. The noises of people gambling upstairs had me feeling restless, and my leg was bouncing uncontrollably.

Alice knew me well enough, she sighed and said, "How about we go look upstairs." I nearly jumped out of my seat with excitement. "let's go." I said with a smile. Brinn looked surprised at my excitement but smiled and stood with us.

Upstairs looked like many of the gambling halls I'd been in. I felt excited seeing the assortment of different games people were playing. Often, I'd stand by a table watching over some shoulders as people played cards. I'd start explaining the rules to Brinn, who looked on with me in curiosity. Sometimes the people playing would look back and give me a dirty look for saying something's I shouldn't have.

Gamblers were very superstitious, and some words were nearly taboo for bringing bad luck. Another thing I explained to Brinn. I felt like I was in my element, and my confidence was climbing by the minute.

"Hey there sexy girl. Could you come here?" A stranger called to Alice. Brinn and I took notice and joined her, walking to the man. "You are beautiful, would you blow on these for luck?" he asked, holding up a set of dice.

Alice looked back to me, a confused look on her face, I gave her a thumbs up. Alice then bent over and meekly blew on the dice in the man's hand. He rolled the dice across the table... and won.

Cheers erupted from the table as the players jumped and whooped, many looking on at Alice with big smiles. The man looked elated and turned back to Alice. "Thank you! Please, take this." He pressed two gold coins in her hand. Alice looked hesitant to take the coin, but the man was insistent.

It started there for us. A different man at the same table asked me blow on some dice for him. Alice and I seemed to get pulled in closer and closer to the table. We slowly turned from merely spectating to being fully involved. More and more men joined as a long winning streak took place.

Brinn stood off to the side, watching. In her armor, she looked imposing and intimidating. A few times she'd been asked to join, but she declined. Eventually she tapped my shoulder and said to me "I'm going to keep walking around and see if I can find anything out. Please don't get carried away and forget what we're here for." Then she left.

I felt guilty for not staying on task. Brinn's friends were in trouble, and here I was, horsing around. I turned to the man beside me, an older fellow. I asked "Hey, are you with the Fire Thorns?" He looked down at me and smiled, turning to show me his vest had the logo.

"Been with the Thorn's for twelve years now." Then, as if me asking him a question suddenly gave him permission, he reached down and squeezed my ass. His hand was right on my tattoo, it felt sensitive. I bit my bottom lip in an effort to stay quiet.

There were two men separating Alice and me, but I could still see her. She looked happily distracted as a different stranger put dice in her hands and encouraged her to roll for him. The crowd cheered her on as she rolled another winning set. The crowd grew bigger, and the table got louder with cheers. People wanted in on the good times.

I didn't say anything to the man who was still fondling my ass. He was beginning to grow more confident, as he groped me harder. My breathing picked up as my heart began to speed up. Any other time I'd have clocked him upside the head or broken his damn hand, but I needed to keep him interested in me. I needed him to help me find where they had taken Grace and Hana.

Of course, I'd been groped in public before. Hell, I'd been groped a lot today while walking through the city, but this time was different. This time, instead of evading or avoiding, I leaned into the pervert. I gave him what he wanted. It seemed like the best way to get what I wanted. Give him what he wants and then I can get what I want, and I want information.

He was only spurred on more, and it felt so damn good. Could it be that it felt so good because we were in public? Mindy had used that slave cream on me this morning. She'd rubbed it all over my tattoo to help it heal. She had told me that even though it would help sooth my skin after the tattoo, it was all around bad. The cream had addictive properties, it was an aphrodisiac and would make my skin more sensitive.

"Wow, twelve years is a long time." I said, trying to keep my words levelled. "You probably know a lot about them." I decided I'd better try fishing for information. Maybe eavesdropping or confrontation was a bad idea. I could maybe just flirt and find out. Especially with someone who'd been with the gang for years like this guy.

"I've always loved how this place uses all these sexy slaves as waitresses." I pressed back into him. I wanted to ask him if he knew where my friends were, but I needed to ask in a way that wouldn't tip my hand. "How do the Fire Thorns get all those beautiful girls?"

Oh no... That was definitely a stupid way to ask.

Shit. Shit. Shit. If I bail now, it will look suspicious. I'd better double down on this gamble.

"You don't mind me asking questions, do you?"

"Maybe in a bit. I've got money on this, and I'm up next." He answered me, then with his hand still on my butt, he turned me to face the table. As the man beside me was rolling, I looked back to the guy behind me.

"My name is Ren, what's your name?" I asked. He let go of my ass and took a step forward pressing my waist into the table and pinning me there with his waist. I could feel his growth pressing against me. His arms were on either side of me, trapping me in. He leaned in and said to me, "I'm Fred."

I looked over to Alice, who looked back at me. She began blushing. It seemed like now a lot of the table's attention was on Fred and me, as he nearly started dry humping me against the table. I was too shocked to say or do anything. My hands pressed on the table as I tried to brace myself and tried to keep from moving around too much. The dealer looked to Fred and I and pushed the dice our way. "Roll for me, babe." He ordered.

My hands shook as I picked up the dice. I tried to control my breathing and tossed the dice as fast as I could. Cheers erupted at the results of my throw, but maybe for the first time in my gambling career, I didn't care. I looked to Alice in an attempt to wordlessly say "Let's get out of here." Only to see that like me, she was being fondled and groped by the men who surrounded her. She was also pressed to the table, hands holding her hips, while other hands pawed at her breasts. It seemed Fred had started a movement, and Alice and I were the stars of the show.

*Click*

My heart jumped in my throat, and I looked down to see that Fred hand unclipped the small chain that held my vest closed. I panicked as Fred's hands reached up and cupped my small breasts. I bit my lip, trying not to moan. "Oh my, what have we here?" He said to me as he tugged on my nipple ring. This time, I did gasp and moan. I felt my knees turn to jelly as the ring sent a jolt directly through me down to my genitals.

"Could we... go somewhere quieter?" I stammered. Many of the people had taken notice, and I saw lust in their eyes. I was on display for these strangers. I felt so turned on, but I also feared what the crowd would do if much more went on.

Fred laughed. "Sure thing, doll." He let me go, and stepped back, leaving me free to quickly tie my vest back closed. I turned to face Fred and said, "I want my friend to come with us." I pointed to Alice.

I'm not sure what Fred had said to the men who had been fondling Alice, but they all smiled and released her. I rushed to her, taking her hands. "Sorry Alice, that got a little crazy there." I said to her.

She rubbed the tears from her eyes, I hadn't even realized how scared she was. I guess it made sense, she was never one to stay out gambling with me. She hated large crowds, and generally kept to herself. This was way too intense for me, and I was much more used to this stuff than she was.

"These guys are with the Fire Thorns." I spoke softly to her, "Fred said he might know something." I know he hadn't actually said that he knew something, but I needed to get out of this messy situation, and I needed Alice with me.

Fred and three other men led me and Alice through the crowded upstairs, down to the main floor and towards a door that led to the side of the building. Once outside, we walked down a wide alleyway and stopped near the corner. Fred and the other men stopped and formed a semi-circle around me and Alice, our backs to the wall.

"Fred, babe," I started. I thought I'd better ask sweetly, maybe this guy could give me some answers. "Alice and I have been looking for some friends. We'd heard that they might've been sent to the Fire Thorns. Would you be able..."

Fred stepped closer to me, cutting off my question, "A lot of people come to the Thorns, some looking for help. Some come to us looking for protection." He smiled and stepped even closer, lifting a hand towards me, "Some... come for satisfaction... willingly."

He took another step towards me, and I stepped back. I panicked, what was I thinking, coming to an alleyway with four gang members. My back pressed against the wall, halting me. Freds hand lifted to my vest, and he once again unclipped the chain.

I heard Alice gasp. I looked to find her surrounded by two of the other men. She looked frightened at me, and then back to the man in front of her. The fourth man had started rummaging through a bag.

"The thing is... It's not everyday that a pretty little girl comes to us while wearing a slave ring." Fred said, and then quickly his hands pulled open my vest. He then stopped and stared, a puzzled look on his face. "You've got a marked tattoo... I've seen that tattoo before."

"I've never seen that one before." The man holding Alice said, now looking at me as well. He then pulled Alice's top up, her large breasts spilling out. "She's got the same tattoo and slave ring."

"I guess it doesn't matter. We'll tie em up and bring em to the base. Figure things out from there." Fred said with a smile. The fourth man came into view, a collar in his hands.

*Crack*

Like thunder, there was a loud boom, and the fourth man's head flew to the side, pulling his body with it. Fred and the other two quickly turned around to see Mercy's massive frame before them. Her massive sledgehammer came down, crushing Fred's head, while her free hand punched one of the other men right in the solar plexus.

The man dropped to his knees, gasping for air. Mercy then slammed her hammer into the head of the last man, who had tried to flee. He flew sideways and bounced off the side of the building, before rag dolling onto the floor.

"You dumb fucks!" Mercy growled at the downed man and his three dead friends. "Nobody takes my girls." She delivered a kick to his side, sending him flying. "Nobody takes my girls. Not. Any. More." Mercy kicked him around like a ball, each word delivered with another kick. The man was sobbing, still holding his sides and gasping for air, he now lay in the fetal position.

"Mercy, stop." I said, "We're sorry. Please stop hurting him."

"Oh, you're going to be sorry." She spoke to me while never looking away from the down and broken man. "What were you even doing here? This place is run by the Fire Thorns."

"We..." I paused, looking for the right things to say. I knew I needed to give her an answer, but if we told her the truth, that we wanted to get out of town, she'd never let us go. We couldn't get out of town without getting the control rings... the slave rings off first. "We went to the guild for work... like we always do... did..." I trailed off.

"We met a few people who asked us for help." Alice continued my sentence. She walked towards Mercy and the crying man; I think she intended to heal him. Alice was our only magic user, and she could only use healing magic. She leaned down to him, her hands beginning to glow.