All Comments on 'Mercy Makes Three of a Kind Ch. 05'

by Mynt_Eleven

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AliceTagAliceTag4 months ago

Wow. I am flabbergasted.

This chapter was great in so many different ways. Some interesting developments for multiple people. And let's not forget how incredibly hot it was. And that cutaway from Charity and Alice at the top of page 2. Ughhhh. I'm extremely interested in that conversation. But I guess we have to wait and see.

Very happy for Ren that she finally admitted what she has become. Good job Rose.

Eagerly and patiently awaiting the next piece of the tale. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
Wonderful

Most enjoyable story. Very talented author.

CollaredClaireCollaredClaire4 months ago

Damn I think this might be your best work yet Mynt! Definitely worth the wait, and I'm excited to see how the side projects come along.

I love how we're getting the reverse pov for Ren that we got in chapter 2, with her and the girls seeing Mindy as the obedient slave and then becoming them themselves for Brinn to witness.

This is a bit of a crack theory but I think the woman who appears at the end of the chapter is going to be Bridget, as Charity is the other big slave trainer in town and Bridget likely knows that Kelsey would've at least passed through there.

Seeing Brinn be broken down was very nice, her entire group have been very nice additions to the story.

I'm guessing Alice is going to have Charity's mark next time we see her, but I am a little curious as to why Mercy is fine with another woman laying claim on one of her pets, so I'd really like to see that dynamic explored a bit further, although I guess since they're such good friends it might just be a "joint custody" situation, if thats the right word for it.

It really seems like we're reaching the climax soon for this story, I know there's a chance for a happy ending but it really seems like our girls are completely broken in at this point, although it is also possible for an opening to be created when Mercy goes to see Lucy.

Its also possible Maddy might come in clutch.

In any case, I'm always excited to see where the story goes.

The worst part of a new chapter is restarting the wait for the next chapter.

Amazing work as usual Mynt.

Mynt_ElevenMynt_Eleven4 months agoAuthor

Thank you so very much for your kind words AliceTag. It makes my heart skip knowing you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantastic! always fantastic! Everything you write is excellent!

Keep up this type of storyline, whether fantasy or real world. There is not nearly enough (never enough) great lesbian domination and submission fiction in the world.

CollaredClaireCollaredClaire4 months ago

I tried to post a comment last night but for some reason it still hasn't appeared, so I guess I'll try again lol.

I really like how this chapter starts off with a role reversal of what we've already seen with Mindy only this time with Ren and Alice as the slaves and Brinn as the fresh meat.

I love the creativity in this chapter, the magical slave toys have really been a highlight of this series, I can't wait to see the girls get collared next, I'm still a little unsure of how they work, so it'll be cool to see that explored more.

Its cool to see Charity and Mercy's dynamic explored a bit more, even if subtly, with how angry Mercy got at the idea of Lucy having Kelsey its interesting how calm she seems about Charity putting her mark on Alice, though I guess they could always do "joint custody" if thats the right word for it lol.

I'm looking forward to the confrontation between Mercy and Lucy, we haven't seen 2 dommes go head to head yet so that'll definitely be interesting, perhaps the commotion could allow the girls to escape(if only for a little while)

Although given how broken the girls now, maybe they don't even want to escape? I don't know if I should feel pity or envy for them lol.

Another amazing chapter Mynt, this whole series has been so good but you just keep making it better with every new chapter, can't wait for the next one!

Ms_MiaMs_Mia4 months ago

great read , gripping stuff ....really did enjoy, thank you

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was so amazing and worth the wait. It's my favorite story on here! I respect your time and know you have to take your time to put out a quality story. But I selfishly hope you don't make us wait too long!

katyn99katyn993 months ago

Dear Mynt_Eleven I have to say here that I just love your writing style and your cool, fascinating, yet matter-of-fact imagination. I am so glad I have come across you and your work! Thank you for writing.

LastStandingDameLastStandingDame3 months ago

Oh. My. God. To go from the complete denial of orgasm to the endless flood of them. Did Ren end up in the fence? Who walked in at the end? Please! another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Needs to continue. Good stuff. More domination of Brinn please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good stuff. A one from Brinn’s perspective would be fire.

Also, while I’m here, other one offs for the other girls in Alice’s Toy Box would also be lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 hours ago

Will this ever continue?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMynt_Eleven@Mynt_Eleven
I love reading stories of strong female characters who are seduced and dominated. I thought I would try writing a few myself. I have been enjoying RP, and chatting with everyone. Please say Hello. I love interacting with everyone. Feel free to send me an email through Liter...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES