All Comments on 'Meredith's C Plus'

by RoughLove

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Realistically you're a sex offender.

She may be 18, but compared to your 28, she's a child. Instead of being a great role model for this childish teenager, you're behaving like a pedophilic sex offender. Someday a man will catch you and beat the living shit out of you. I hope it can be me. She may also someday tell an adult (which you're not) like a parent, teacher, cop, etc, and you'll wind up in jail for assault.

BarbaraBarbaraover 14 years ago
Uncharitable scores and comments.

Give the youngster a break "Mr Anonymous" in the USA! Most young writers have more life experience, than to open their delicate phsyches to such abusive comments on a submission. However; Top marks for his wild imagination,albeit unlikely to happen in this life, unless his girlfriend was a genuine slut. I regarded his efforts more charitably! As experience dictates his future works, readers may be in the midst of a budding George Orwell or a Mark Twain type genius. All new writers should be encouraged to improve their efforts, by genuine readers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stupid Story

try writing about something you know about, what ever that might be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not bad

Erotic story but usually After first year college chemisty you have qual and quan analysis and then maybe organiiic in 2nd year or 3rd year of college so the woman shoud be more like 19 going on 20

RoughLoveRoughLoveover 14 years agoAuthor
Author's Response

To the anonymous author of "Realistically you're a sex offender": If you'd bothered to read my profile, you would see from my age that this must be a work of fiction. Even if it were not, your comment would still be moronic, since this is obviously a story of CONSENSUAL power-exchange between two ADULTS. The word pedophile refers to someone who is attracted to prepubescents, which an 18 year old college student clearly is not.

*****

To Barbara: Thanks for your words of encouragement, though I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the story more.

*****

To the anonymous author of "not bad": I'm glad you liked the story, and I appreciate your attention to detail. I am similarly distracted by small mistakes that detract from realism of stories that I read. But in this case, I based Meredith on a real individual whose birthday is in January, and started college when she was 17. She is pre-med, so she took Organic Chemistry in the fall of her sophomore year, i.e. when she was 18.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You're on the right track, not bad at all

why not avoid controversy and up the ages of your girls? Though I found no cause for concern here, and believe me I would have let you know if I had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

THIS TURNED ME ON SO MUCH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice!!!

I liked the story. I have a sub that I treat just like that, BECAUSE SHE LOVES IT WHEN I DO! So forget the nay sayers and closed minded and keep writing. I cant wait to have my subbie read it and get turned on as she imagines it was her. And when I was 32 I had my 18 year old girlfriend and no one called me a sex offender. Her parents barely blinked, so write it how you want to. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is a lovely and well written story that beautifully illustrates itself in the mind.

You've a way with words and imagery that leaves just enough to the imagination to draw the reader in.

Very nice writing here, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Know your subject terms

This was a great story and all but NEGATIVE REINFORCMENT IS NOT THE SAME AS PUNISHMENT. Punishinment is what your main character did. Negative reinforcement is doing something good to prevent undesired behaviour from occurring again. Kind of ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just horse shit!

Glad you stopped writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story.

I wish I’d had a substantially older boyfriend like that when I was 18.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous