Meridiana Pt. 02

Story Info
Meridiana seals the deal with Aka Manah.
1.2k words
4.32
4k
4

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"BUGGERY, BUGGERY, DAMNATION, AND FUCK! FUCK, FUCK ALL HUMANS!"

Aka Manah, high demon of the Realms of Darkness and General of the armies of Buiti; recent victor of the battles of Akatosh and defeater of Zarathustra's hordes, picked up the glowing "orb of sight" and threw it, not caring where it went. The orb smashed into the head of a minor demon and staved it in with a wet smacking sound, sending brain material flying. The creature fell to the floor, unaware that in its death it had saved the precious orb from shattering into a thousand pieces.

"FUCK!" Aka Manah shouted again, at nothing in particular. "Can none of you worthless, cretinous leeches, rid me of this fucking human, this do-gooder, this righteous prig!" He turned to one of the things before him, lashing out and snatching its head off, throwing it into his mouth and crunching on it like a delicacy. He picked up the fallen body and fed a large pendulous breast into his mouth tearing it off with his yellowed fangs. Black blood ran down over his chin and along his barrel-shaped body.

"WELL!" he shouted at the gathering "No volunteers then! You cowardly bunch of ingrates?! The awkward silence that followed was disrupted only by the crunching of bones as Aka Manah finished off the corpse of the unlucky demon. It neither sated his hunger nor soothed his temper. "Well fuck the lot of you, you useless fuckers!"

"There is nothing useless about fucking." Came a sultry voice from the gloom of the darkened chamber. "In fact, I thrive on it!" Aka Manah swivelled his large bulk around to face the only demon that appeared to have the courage to speak to him in his current mood. "Ah Meridiana, queen of sluts, whore of whores; of course, you would have an opinion on this subject, as you appear to have an opinion on all subjects, daughter of Lilith."

"Where men are concerned, and from what I saw, a most attractive one at that, you can rest assured I have a lot to say on the subject and more to do than say besides." As she glided towards him, her naked voluptuousness was striking. Her firm, full breasts bounced delightfully, intriguing all who's eyes fell upon them. The nipples were large and pointed and were hard and erect.

A strong feminine scent found Aka's nostrils and he looked down as his member rose swiftly before him and pointed directly at Meridiana, bouncing as it throbbed. She slowly stepped towards him, smiling as her charms worked even on the great demon; but aware that a wrong move now would see her devoured like the unfortunate demon before.

Grasping his two-foot member she gently stroked it with soft silky hands that mirrored her sultry voice as she spoke in dripping sexual overtones. "As it would seem that even the Great Aka Manah is not immune to my charms, what hope has the insignificant human, yes?"

Aka Manah looked at the wench with hunger in his eyes, what type of hunger she had no way of knowing so she continued to ply his member with caresses, pulling the erection down so that the head was pointing directly at her face, the angry swollen head tapered to a point and this point she touched to her lips, she drew her lithe tongue across the leathery skin of the large swollen glans before her.

"What are you doing here succubus? What do you hope to achieve in siphoning my cock dry?" As she plied her trade, so too did her level of arousal increase, and with it the heady perfume of her body's scent filled the nostrils of more of the male demons around her, the effect was immediate and all now approached with erect phalluses of varying shapes and sizes all wanting similar treatment to their master.

Meridiana looked into the eyes of Aka Manah and said sweetly, am I not powerful too in my own way my Lord? Could I not handle this tiresome human for you? Corrupt him to the point that he begs to be one of your servants, begs for death?"

The demon lay back and watched intently as the head of his cock was devoured by the seductress before him. His balls were full and had not be emptied for a while, so he was not going to exercise any restraint.

Accepting the pleasure he growled in satisfaction as his semen spurted forth, covering the beautiful face of the succubus as she swallowed as much of the viscous substance as she could, knowing that it would increase her strength still further and would allow her to impregnate many a strumpet when she changed to her incubus form. In fact, as the large cock before her wilted away, she spied her first subject and roughly grabbed the arm of a feminine looking demon, spinning her around, she forced her to bend down and as she grabbed the demon's arms behind her back, she watch her clitoris expand into an eight inch weapon, that she plunged between the vaginal lips before her.

One of the male demons, not wanting to waste the opportunity, thrust his cock forwards into the prone demon's mouth; driving it fully home into her throat. She gurgled and choked but was obviously enjoying the double fucking as her moans were audible. The succubus thrust deeply into the already leaking cunt, taking pleasure in slapping the arse cheeks before her. She licked two of her fingers and then rammed them into the prone demon's arse and applied extra pressure onto her cock. It was not long before she quickly had her fill and orgasmed loudly. Filling the womb of the demon before her, then pulling out her dripping cock, she rammed it into the demon's anus, she emptied more semen into that.

The demon receiving the oral treat had already come, and had withdrawn his flaccid cock. His semen leaking from the mouth of the female demon as she licked her lips. In this position, she was an open invitation however, so before she could take a breath, another demon had thrust his cock into her wet and dripping mouth, whilst another slammed into her recently vacated pussy. Both orifices squelched as the organs were pushed home. A queue had developed in front and behind her. She was going to be busy for some time to come.

"Have I not proved my worth your Highness?" Meridiana cooed. "If I ruin this tiresome human for you. Will I not be worthy of sitting by your right hand?"

"A delightful cock sucker and prick teaser, indeed you are. With a body any man would want to fuck!" I will give you your chance. But mark me well. Fail and there will be no place in this realm in which you will be able to hide. Succeed however, and the riches of holding a place as one of my captains, will be yours."

The daughter of Lilith smiled. Thinking for no more than a second. As she was more than confident of her abilities and talents. "The deal is done then. I accept the task and expect the rewards bound to this deal as your oath. Failure to deliver will be punishment for us both I think..."

"Be gone night hag. Do what you will. You have two human months. With an eternity of pain, or pleasure beckoning. Be Gone!"