Meridiana Pt. 03

Story Info
The Lady Evelyn.
1.9k words
4.56
3.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lady Evelyn stood behind the privacy screen in the great bedroom that Casius had put at her disposal. She was impatient for the hand-maidens that he had also supplied, to remove her soiled robes, so that she could get into the bath of hot water before her. "Please hurry. I would be clean as soon as possible and put the atrocities that befell me into the past." The maidens curtsied and started to disrobe the Lady. Eventually she stood naked before them.

To Evelyn it was perfectly natural to stand naked before her maidens, as she had been used to it all of her life. Indeed, one was so used to it that these servants ceased to exist as persons of interest. She stood before the mirror, a sheet of highly polished steel, and examined herself. She could see that her breasts had both been tormented, as there were the beginnings of bruising on both. One had been particularly abused around the nipple area. She was instantly repulsed at the thought of that creature sucking on her teat.

Her arms had weal marks from the rope used to restrain her, as did her ankles. Her thighs looked chafed and sore, particularly on the inside areas. She turned to the servants. "Please turn away for a minute." When they had turned, she investigated her most private parts. She was relieved to feel that they were not sore, nor was there any other sign that she had been defiled. Her "heat" in that area earlier, Evelyn put down to her immediate attraction to Casius and his heroic deed in saving her. A natural reaction she felt.

"Please help me into the water and bathe me." The maidens returned to their serving and as the Lady knelt in the water, they began to bathe her. "Make sure you scrub me hard. I want to be spotless," Evelyn instructed. She lifted her arms as they scrubbed across her back and then onto her chest. Gently cleaning around the sore nipple. Evelyn stood so that the hand-maidens could clean her legs and more delicate places.

She was happier when standing dry, that all traces of the attack had been washed from her and allowed the servants to start the long process of getting her ready to be presented to Casius. She stepped into her undergarments, and allowed the girls to slip the chemise over her arms. She was happy to fasten the buttons herself. She then stepped into the underskirts, before sitting to allow the older of the two maidens to comb out her hair. "How would m'Lady like me to style her hair?"

Evelyn though for a while, then, not wanting to be too long in her preparation and keeping the knight waiting, she decided on a simple option. "Just lose, with a simple braid around the crown, meeting at the back."

"Yes m'Lady."

Evelyn pulled on the cotton stockings herself and tied the red ribbon just above the knee, securing them in place. She then rolled down the top edge. Then applied a little rouge to her face just to hide the abrasions and waited for her hair to be finished before choosing a dress. She found that she was more than a little keen to return to the presence of the gallant knight.

Casius sat languidly in the chair before the fire. He did not feel the cold, but enjoyed the soporific effect the flames had upon him. It had been an hour since the Lady had gone to her chamber, but he was in no hurry. Though he did admit to himself that fighting demons always made him ravenous. He had selected some simple fayre to eat. Not wanting to give Evelyn too much rich food, as often after shock, food would more likely come back up. He had visited his wine cellar earlier and selected a couple of wines that were made on his estates and asked his man-servant to clean the bottles of dust and bring them to the table.

Casius sat contemplating the Lady. She was one of those true beauties. Long golden hair; he liked it when ladies allowed their hair to be lose and natural. Large clear deep blue eyes, at least they will be once the swelling has gone down. Full lips. And the type of figure that would generate in him, the most appreciation. He was eager to see if her conversation and personality matched her beauty. He didn't need to wait long, for she was being ushered into the "War Room", where Casius sat. His man servant announcing her arrival. "The Lady Evelyn Sir."

Casius stood and bowed. "My Lady. I trust that you found the chamber to your satisfaction, and that the servants tended to your every need? I see that you found the clothes a good match for size. Indeed, the fit seems exact? Your choice of gown, if I may say is a delight. For the blue matches your eyes." Evelyn flushed a little, unused to compliments, and not missing that Casius had noted her eye colour, despite the mess that she was in when they first met.

She curtsied, then came over to him. He stood tall, taller than she had first thought. His forearms were bare, where he had rolled the sleeves on his blood red samite shirt. Although by its nature the shirt was a lose fit. It could not hide his massively powerful and muscular arms and frame. Evelyn admired the exquisite embroidery upon his shirt, obviously done by the hand of an experienced seamstress. His wife perhaps? He wore simple hose that did nothing to hide his large strong thighs and leather boots that came to his knees. Her eyes fell upon the junction of his thighs, the sight of which made her blush yet again. She noted his forearms bore a myriad or scars, evidence to many a skirmish.

He reminded her of a panther or large cat, always holding himself in a state of readiness. His face though, was what held her interest. His piercing opaline eyes, his wide welcoming smile, his long jet-black hair, currently held back in a pony-tail. His wide, square jaw. Oh my. She could almost feel a swoon coming on. Her legs felt a little weak and that burning had returned in her stomach and lower abdomen.

"Please sit My Lady, and warm yourself by the fire. Should you need anything, I would be happy to fetch it for you?"

"Thank you, My Lord. But I insist you call me Evelyn, as being my rescuer and," she looked down blushing. "Having seen more of me than I should have wished, there is little need of formality."

"Just so." Responded Casius. "And I have already asked you to call me Casius. So, that is done. Please Evelyn, sit." The deep timbre of Casius' voice sent shivers through Evelyn's body and she found she thrilled as he mentioned her name. Accepting his command, she sat before him, straightening her gown. "I have laid on some simple fayre for later," He went on. "Not wishing to burden your stomach with too much in case it was not yet ready. Now, please, if you are able, tell me how you found yourself to be in that predicament? I have been tracking that particular demon for a while now. And am thankful that your beauty managed to trap the beast. Though obviously would not have wished the circumstances of it upon anyone!"

Evelyn looked up into his eyes, smiling at his compliment to her beauty. "I believe that I am able to recount the tale. Delicate though I am in comparison to yourself good knight, I am no wilting flower."

"I did not wish to cause offence Evelyn."

"And none is taken. As I mentioned, my father has arranged for me to marry Sir Tristan McBlane of the parish of Ducanno. He is a "wet fop" sir. But has money and influence. He is also fat, and over forty. So, will be dead in no time I'll warrant. Besides. I wish to marry for love. Love. Is that such a bad thing?" She looked imploringly at the knight, who still stood in front of her. He knelt and took her hand. A gentle gesture for one such as he. Looking into her tearful eyes he replied.

"Evelyn, I have known you but for a few hours. I could not force you to do anything against your will. You ask about love? For the love of my life, I did everything and anything that she asked of me. But still that was not enough. Love is a precious, sometimes fleeting gift, that cannot be coerced upon anyone."

Evelyn continued, looking down at his large hands as they swamped hers, "So I had an awful row with my father, and after he refused to change his mind I ran away. I don't know where I was running to in all honesty. I hadn't thought that far, but... "for the love of your life"? Do you have a wife Casius?

"I will tell you all about her in a while," Casius responded. "But please continue."

Evelyn found that she was more than a little upset that Casius was married. Upset, tinged with perhaps some jealousy. Though how she could be jealous of a woman she had never met, who was married to a man she had known for only a few hours? She could not answer.

"Please continue." Casius urged.

"Well," Evelyn continued with obvious effort. "As I approached the woods where you found me. I was struck from behind and fell from my horse. I must have been knocked out, because when I came to, I was tied to the tree and this thing was...this thing was suckling upon my breast." She blushed again as she uttered the word. "I fought against the ropes, but they were too tight. Then the thing started to rip my skirts and started pawing at my thighs. I think it was trying to get to my...well I'm sure you understand. But it couldn't get there because it had tied my legs together, so defeated itself really. In annoyance it lashed out at me and I hit my head against the tree. And must have swooned again. When I revived, it was to find myself in your arms." Her chest was heaving as she mentioned this last point. Casius took it that she was reliving the frightening circumstances.

"We will talk of it no more. So, if you are hungry, we will take our repast?"

"Yes," she responded. "I find myself somewhat ravenous."

They talked all over supper. Him making sure that he avoided anything that might remind her of the ordeal. She found him to be erudite, sincere and humorous. The time quickly past and before she knew it, he was offering his hand to her saying, "Let me escort you to your chamber My Lady, for it is already late and I would not want to overburden you."

"Nonsense," she replied. "I am not at all sleepy."

"Evelyn. I have seen how shock affects people many times. I'll warrant that when you head hits the pillows. You will be asleep. Please, allow me."

He took her hand and easily pulled her from the chair. Chatting gaily as he took her towards her room. At the door to her chamber, he kissed her hand. "Have a sweet and untroubled sleep My Lady." Casius then turned and left. She stared after him for a long while, then pulled the latch on the door and went into her room.