Meridiana Pt. 05

Story Info
Aftermath of the succubus attack.
1.2k words
4.46
3.6k
4
0

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn woke shortly afterwards. She felt she had had the strangest of dreams. Putting her hand to her face, her fingertips made contact with something cold and slimy upon her cheek. She wiped it away with her hand and then brushed her hand upon the sheets. She sat up, and in the pale light of the early morning sun, saw that her bed covers were at the foot of the bed. Her night dress was completely undone and had been pulled back across her shoulders. Her breasts were fully exposed as was her pubis.

A cold trickle between her breasts made her look more closely. With her eyes growing accustomed to the faint light, she could clearly see something wet and sticky was on her chest also; some in small globs and some larger splashes that could clearly be seen to contact her body and travel upwards to her neck. Like someone had thrown the viscous fluid at her.

"What is this?" She questioned, grabbing a cloth and wiping herself down. Throwing the towel onto the floor in disgust and bewilderment. Her nether regions pulsed and ached too; why she could not understand. Running a finger over her pubic hair and into her folds, she was surprised by a swelling between her lips that sent a shock wave of delight through her body when she touched it. She felt the wetness of her vagina beneath her fingertips and couldn't understand where this had come from? Her finger lingered upon her clitoris a little too long for pure investigation, as she applied a bit of pressure again to the swelling, noting that it was getting bigger. Her breathing started to become a little laboured, so she pulled her hand away. Evelyn also noted that the bed felt wet between her legs too, so she stood up and studied the sheet. Had she, for the first time since she was a child, wet the bed?

Her legs felt a little wobbly, but not wanting to get back into the bed. She sat in the chair by the fire, stoking the embers and throwing on a few more logs of wood. She thought about her dream. She had seen Casius standing by her bed, he appeared completely naked, but at the time, she did not feel shocked by that. Neither did she feel shocked when he touched her breast, or squeezed her nipple. Why, why did she not feel shocked? What had he done then? She couldn't quite recall the dream now, but had his hand roamed across her stomach and between her legs? Had it actually happened then? Had he been into her chambers? She walked over to the door and saw that the latch lock was still in place, so... It must have been a dream? She opened the door and looked into the corridor; it was empty.

The more she thought about it, the more her body felt strange. Her pubic area burned; her chest was flushed. She looked down at her still uncovered breasts and noticed that the nipples were large and erect and that more of the fluid, the secretion appeared to be on her stomach?

Doing up the night dress did nothing to help her condition. Her nipples merely rubbed on the material and made her vagina burn all the more. This feeling was new to her, but she found was also very pleasurable. She shifted in the chair and felt a warm wetness again between her legs. This time she knew she had not wet herself. This was something else! Evelyn stood in alarm at the sudden realisation that this was her body's way of getting ready for copulation, it must be vaginal lubrication. Lubrication that came as a result of arousal. She was getting aroused! Looking over at the bed, she realised that the wet patch on the sheets could only be more of the same thing. "Oh my God." She cried. "What did that demon do to me? How can I explain this to Casius?"

She wept quietly and did not hear the older of the two maid servants come into the room. She stood before Evelyn. "Are you alright m'lady? Do you wish for me to fetch the master?"

Evelyn brushed the tears from her cheeks before looking up at the servant. "I would see him yes. But would first like to have a bath. Would you prepare one for me please and make the fire larger, for some reason I notice the cold in this room this morning?"

"Right away m'lady". The servant, being experienced at her duties, had already set some cauldrons to the fire in the kitchen and knew that she would soon have enough hot water for the bath. So set the fire and moved about the room tidying. When she got to the bed, she couldn't help but notice the splashes of come upon the pillow and some on the sheets. She had been 'shot at' many a time by her husband as he unloaded his cock upon her face and chest, so she knew instantly what had gone on.

Further evidence, if she needed it, was the string of come in the Lady's hair. She picked up the towel from the floor, her fingers coming into contact with the cold sperm. The wet patch midway on the bed clothes also confirmation to her that Evelyn had had sexual intercourse that night. She smiled to herself. It was about time that the master took another woman. She loved him dearly and could not bear to see him wile his nights away alone. Removing all of the dirty linen, she retired from the room.

Evelyn was lost in thought, and had not realised the servant had cleared the bed sheets. But that suddenly became crystal clear when the maid servant reappeared with fresh bedding. Evelyn blushed terribly and turned away from the servant to stare at the fire. The serving woman just carried on as if nothing had happened. Once the bed was made, she drew up the water from the kitchen and filled the bath. The steam filled the cool air as she turned to Evelyn and said, "Your bath is ready m'lady." Evelyn stood and walked over to the bath. As the maid servant undid the ties of the bed robe, she saw more splashes of sperm upon the garment and smiled again. "Would m'lady like me to bathe her and wash her hair?"

"Yes, thank you." Evelyn responded in a rather dream-like way, as she pondered on how to approach Casius with this confusing circumstance. She knew that to start the tale, she would have to elaborate about her body's reaction to it. And if it were just a dream, what then?

Casius was having his own problems. Did he speak with Evelyn about her visit to him that night? Was she perhaps in a dream-like state when she entered his chambers? But then what of her near nakedness? Although a stalwart knight, he was also a man, his cock was testament to that! And then there was the fact that Evelyn just didn't sound like Evelyn! He decided that she had been through an ordeal that fair maidens should never have to go through. It was therefore unsurprising that she was confused and emotionally unstable. He would not broach the subject unless she brought it up.