Meridiana Pt. 06

Story Info
Meridiana sets her trap for Casius.
1.5k words
4.45
3.3k
4
0

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still early and Casius needed to take Mathius out for his exercise. So, he put on his britches and boots, a loose-fitting samite shirt of ultra-marine blue and buckled his sword to his waist. He then strode down to the stables, pleased to be in the chill morning air. His stable hand, ever aware of his master's needs had already saddled the great warhorse, which pranced in the stable eager to get out into the open to stretch its legs.

"Ah, thank you John. I see that Mathius is ready as always. Could you bring him outside please?" John merely bowed and untethered the beast, reversing him out of the stable block before turning him towards his master. "There sir, he's all yours, and raring to go too, sir."

"Thanks, my friend." Casius responded in his usual pleasant manner. He always treated his servants as more than just servants and to a man or woman, they loved him for it and would do anything to please this good man. Jumping upon his steed, Casius put heel to flank and cantered out into his estates.

Meridiana sat before the orb. All was going to plan, but she had nearly made a fatal error of judgement last night. Casius was no fool, that was obvious and she now knew she could not wholly rely on her demonic succubus charms to win him over. This would take a little more cunning; cunnilingus, she thought smiling. Pointing at one of the more intelligent of base demons, she shouted, "You, come here, I have need of you." The demon smiled and as he walked toward the succubus his cock began to rise. By the time he stood before her, it was in full erection and bouncing directly in front of her eyes.

"No, you fool, I don't need a fucking!" Even so she grabbed the pulsing erection before her and started to rub along the impressive length, her tongue lashing out to wet the glans on each downward stroke. "What I need from you, is your assistance in a little 'ruse de guerre'. We will go to a place of my choosing and you will tie me in a compromising position, as if you are going to abuse me, but then a man will come to my rescue and you must put up a fight, before fleeing. Have you got that?"

To be honest the demon was concentrating on the well-practised hands that were already coaxing his seed from his balls. Dew drops of seminal fluid appeared from the urethral opening to be brushed aside by Meridiana's tongue as her hands continued to wank the cock. "Do you understand?"

"Yes Meridiana, I understand what you want. Now give me what I want. Eat my cock like only you can." Meridiana smiled and pursing her lips, placed them on the pulsing erection in her hands, before sucking upon the bulbous head drawing it into her mouth. She pushed forwards, allowing the large organ into her throat, which she contracted to add to the pleasure of the demon. He ejaculated immediately, filling her stomach with his spunk. He withdrew his cock and then rammed it in again, fucking her mouth and throat. "Oh, you are so good at sucking Meridiana. I might need another before your little deed is done." He withdrew from her dribbling mouth.

"Come now, we must prepare!" The succubus commanded.

Both demons, dematerialised and reappeared in a clearing where human penance and retribution was normally carried out. There were two hangman's nooses and two pillories. Meridiana walked to the nearest pillory. "You will do as I ask and no more. If you do this, then the prize of being able to sheath your cock into any and all of my orifices is yours. Agreed?" She did not want to tell him that he would not survive the encounter with the human rescuer, for that rescuer would be none other than Casius. "Hurry now, for the human will be here soon, and all must be in place."

"Just so, just so. What is it you want then?"

Meridiana produced some clothes from the elements about her and piled them upon the ground. She then opened the stock and placed her arms and head in it. Her naked rump and already flared vagina were clear for all to see. Her ample breasts dangled beneath her. "Take the rope, and tie it tightly around each breast. You are to torment me remember. I want each nipple to be clamped by the thumb screws, with a heavy chain linked to the clamps. I then want you to tie a pole between my ankles, separating my legs to their limit. Then I want you to take 'The pear of anguish' and put it in my arse, you may twist the screw and open the petals. Finally bind my thighs tightly all the way to the top with two more finger screws attached to my labia, with more chains weighing them down. Do this for me now."

"As you wish Meridiana, but be aware, my member aches for you, so as you are shackled in the pillory, I might just have to dip it deep within your sheath right now, for what is to stop me?"

"Why, you are right, you pitiful creature, but Aka Manah will no doubt have you for breakfast for interfering with his plans!" The demon said nothing and turned to his task, taking solace in rubbing his own cock.

Having completed most of what Meridiana wanted, he set to the final task of applying the finger screws to her labia and adding the chains. The already swollen lips were pulled down under the weight and made all the more prominent. Of course, the demon could not resist sticking his tongue into her pouting vagina and supping on her juices that were flowing freely. As he did so he turned the screw on the 'Pear', making Meridiana scream. "Ahhhh, stop! Stop you foul thing, defile me before this thing is done and you will pay the price!" The demon laughed, too under the spell of Meridiana's pheromones was he to care.

"I think it would be worth my facing Aka Manah, just to put my cock into your dripping hole. I can see that you need it, as much as I."

"Don't you dare!" She screamed, "Don't you dare ruin my plans for the sake of a quick fuck, when you can have all the time you need later."

"Yes, but what if I don't believe you will let me fuck you later. I have heard tales of your womanly wiles."

Her answer was immaterial, for at that time, Casius cantered his horse into the clearing. He had heard the screams and commotion, and was quick to arrive on the scene. Before his steed had stopped, he had jumped from his saddle and hit the ground, sword already in hand. "So, you foetid beast. Your time has come to be destroyed." He moved on the creature that seemed to grow in statue, its obscene erection waggling before it. "Oh, I will enjoy destroying you human. I will make you watch me defile this strumpet, then I will defile you too. Tearing you apart with my fleshly weapon."

Meridiana could not see what was going on, with her rump pointing in the direction of the conflict. But smiled as her plan seemed to be playing out as she envisaged. She made subtle changes to her appearance to make her look like the woman in the portrait she had seen in Casius' bed chambers, knowing it to be of his deceased wife. Enough to look like her, but enough of a difference besides. Her hair was now long and golden and touched the ground before her. She created bruising marks on her face to simulate a beating from the demon, then pretended to be in a faint.

Casius did not take any pleasure in torture, even of these demonic fiends. But his sword easily found the bobbing target before it, slashing through the gristle with its keen sharpness. The top four inches of the demon's phallus fell to the ground accompanied by the most unholy of howls. "What have you done?!" The demon screamed. "Oh, for that I will kill you so slowly." His claws extended on his long sinewy fingers as he made a slash at Casius' face.

But the knight well practised in the art of despatching these monsters, simply stepped back and feinted to the left before driving the point of the sword fully home into the chest plate of the demon. The forward momentum of the beast helping to drive the point fully through and out of its back. Without a sound, it collapsed to the ground, holding onto the blade with both hands. Casius withdrew the blade and watched the creature pick up its destroyed phallus, attempting to stick it back on to the semi-erect remaining part, before falling face first into the dust.