Meridiana Pt. 19

Story Info
Casius submits to Meridiana's advances.
2.4k words
4.86
2.9k
3
0

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in his bath, he ran over in his head the preparations he had made. Everything must be correct for this to work. But he was less concerned with that, and more conscious of the act that he must perform as part of the trap. And how would Evelyn react when she fully understood? Drying himself down, he simply resigned himself to the fact that what must be, must be. Once in bed, he was asleep in minutes as per his norm.

Meridiana had returned to the demon realm having seen the two lovers walking about the garden. As she materialised her scream still rent the air. "LOVE." She spat. "IS THAT NOT WHAT I OFFER THEM!?"

"Ah Meridiana," chuckled Aka Manah. "It would seem that things are not going to plan. Well harlot, are you ready to admit defeat and to accept your punishment. I promise you that it will not be too painful. Just several millennia sucking upon my cock and giving me your body to completely defile. It is my chattel after all?"

"My Lord," Meridiana bowed before him, her temper now under better control. It would not be wise to upset the high demon, as deal or no, he could whip off her head in a second and feed upon her remains without thinking about it. "My Lord. I will admit that the task is not proving as simple as I at first thought. My energy levels are not where they should be either as I have now abstained from syphoning human males until this is done. Would my Lord grant me more power so that I can complete the deed?"

Aka's cock twitched and Meridiana watched as the large weapon began to pulse as it took on form and rose between them. "You had but to ask slut. My seed is always available for you to feast upon."

"I cannot My Lord. For that would ruin the total degradation of the humans, that I have been planning. I need power, but not from your seed, I must be devoid of any seed but his."

Aka looked at the whore before him. She was not in the best of shape, having lost much of her beauty, her skin and appearance less human than before, as it required energy to maintain. Her breasts empty sacks of flesh upon her chest. The fire in her eyes however, spoke of much. "Child of Lilith, you are not getting involved with this human male are you, as you did with that pompous pope? I can see it in your eyes. You walk a dangerous path."

"Of course not," she turned her face from him. "I am weak, that is all and need you help to defeat this... 'thorn in your side' and his cock-sucking whore. Will you aid me as it is in your interest is it not?"

"Do not barter with me strumpet. What I give, I will give freely, or not at all. As it is... I believe that I will aid you. For I wish to be rid of this scum so that my plans will not be interfered with." He reached out toward the succubus and grasping her head in his huge hand, he spoke. "Grishnack, Bethellion, Ccorupt... my power to thee is given."

Meridiana felt the surge of energy enter her body from the top down. She immediately returned to her human shape, which was further enhanced. Indeed, she looked more beautiful, more youthful than ever. Her hair lustrous, golden; fell about her shoulders and down to her well-rounded buttocks. Her breasts bursting through the veil of gold, stood pert and erect. Her lips cherry read broke into a smile, whilst her vagina began to drip in sexual excitement. Her pheromones once more, strong in the air.

She grasped the still bouncing cock before her and rubbed upon it. Her tongue, flashed out to lick the large shiny glans, that angrily demanded attention. Her tails unfurled one phallic shaped head slipped between her legs and into her vagina, pumping her cunt with a slurping sound, as the other wrapped about her body and forced its way between the legs of the high demon, pushing forwards into his anus. He lay back and suffered the pleasure that was being dispensed. As his sperm began to rise to his cock head, Meridiana stopped licking him. She did not want a drop of sperm contaminating her.

Closing her mouth, she brought her face into the line of fire, and watched as Aka's come exploded forth, hitting her squarely upon the lips, nose and into her eyes. She continued her vigorous wanking until every last drop of sperm had been squeezed from Aka's balls. "Ahhh cock sucker. Are you not the best at releasing the pressure in my balls? Do you deed tonight. You now have the power you need, so cannot fail. Succeed and the prize of taking the chair to my right is yours."

Meridiana laughed a wicked, cruel laugh as she broke apart into elemental essence and disappeared. She re-materialised, floating above the bed of her victim. Pausing to look at the man that she had been trying to break for the last few days. His dark hair was splayed upon the pillow. His large barrel-shaped chest was fully exposed. She had seen many a statue, crafted by the Greeks, or the Romans that could not do justice to what was before her. She reached out and touched the sheet that covered the rest of his body. It disappeared and revealed him in all his naked glory.

'What a man,' she thought to herself. 'I could love such a man and he could love me. If it were not for that prick tease of a virgin, he would be mine! Casius, ohhh Casius, how my body burns for your touch, your caresses. Ohh, to have your shaft between my lips to suck and to fuck; to have that willingly given. You have been and still are, such a torment.'

"I must have you! I must have you now!" She whispered as she floated above him, gliding down his body so that her face was in line with his manhood. She lightly blew upon his sleeping cock, witnessing his pubic hair as it fluttered in the breeze of her breath. She exerted her powers to keep Casius in a dream-like state. She had wanted this to be done free of her pheromonal restraint and influence, but it was not to be. She had tried that a couple of times. Her form shifted from Corrinne, back to her original human form, then back again, as if she could not decide how best to take him. She put out her hands to touch his cock, but then pulled back. She realised that she wanted to enjoy the moment of anticipation for longer, so lowered herself to within a few inches of his body, her breasts; the nipples hard and large, dragged along his body as she slid back up.

As her pert mounds came into contact with his still sleeping manhood, her nipples brushing his pubic hair; a shock of excitement coursed through her body, she convulsed and pulled away from him. Curling herself into a tight ball, thighs clamped together hard, she orgasmed. "Ohhh, ohhh," she screamed into night, but I barely touched..." She panted, "Oh Casius, what have you done to me. I am truly destroyed." Her breathing took a while to settle, her mind even more so. For she could not comprehend how deeply this man had got beneath her skin.

She straightened herself out to lay above him once again; now looking upon his face. That too appeared to be been carved by Michelangelo himself, in pure white marble. She studied the scars, his strong nose, square chin and mouth. Lowering herself until her breasts came into contact with his chest, her lips met his in the semblance of a kiss. She purposefully kept her pubis away from his cock. Still not wanting to break that anticipation until the last moment. She knew that he could see her in his dreams, and was pleased that he did not seem to be protesting to her kiss. 'Should she release her restraint upon him?' She though best not to, for now.

Allowing her tongue to probe between his lips and brush passed his teeth, into his mouth. She sought out his tongue, finding it she intertwined hers with his, pressing his lips harder with hers, adding more passion and lust to the kiss. Her body had now settled into the shape of Corrinne. She very much wanted Casius to give himself freely to her as Meridiana, but if she had to appear to him as Corrinne to have him, then this was as good as it was going to be.

Her long golden hair flowed about her head as if she were floating in water. Some falling about his chest and face. Her skin becoming iridescent in the moonlight from the un-shuttered window. Her kiss had become more urgent as her need for him intensified. Suddenly she felt a probing about her thigh and realised that his cock had grown erect and had in its waking, sought out her body. She moaned at the pleasure this brought her and trapped the still growing weapon between her thighs, finding herself thrilling to the heat and throbbing as his vital blood engorged the phallus.

She laughed. "Ahhh Casius, he is mine. You are mine. But... ooohhh, what is this... it cannot be... I...I have never before? What is happening? Ooohhhh, aaaaahhhh. AAAAhhhhhhh! Meridiana's body shook as her trembling muscles fought against another orgasm, quickly losing the fight and giving in to the pleasure that it brought with it. Meridiana panted into Casius' mouth as she bit upon his lip in her self-absorption. Confusion, disbelief was mixed with the sheer excitement of her second orgasm without even having been entered. Her distraction had meant that her body had phased into a mix of her human form and that of Corrinne, as well as her true form. Her large horns prominently displayed from her forehead, the ridges of scales and smaller horny-bone like structures protruded from her back and her tails had been unleased.

Bringing her breathing back under control, she drew up her legs and settled down about him in a kneeling position. Her dripping vagina leaking vaginal fluid upon his thighs and cock, which fought to raise itself upright. The succubus' vaginal lips were splayed either side of the thick shaft, at its base. A goodly number of inches protruding from between her legs. Meridiana began to grind up and down the length. Coating it with her juices which now flowed copiously. Her large erect clitoris enjoying the contact with his erectile tissue. She knelt up, grabbing his hands to put upon her breasts. She was hoping that they would stay there. That he would want to play with her breasts, she was not disappointed. His large hands took hold of the ample mounds of creamy white firm flesh, moulding and caressing them. Pinching the nipples into higher levels of excitement.

"OOOOOOHHHHFuck. FUCK YES. YOUR COCK IS Mine Casius." She continued to grind her cunt lips upon his long shaft. Desperately wanting to put the huge cock inside her, so that she could steal his seed; but enjoying this too much to stop. Her animal need for the lusting of sex and the power that it was giving her was assaulting her senses to the point that her control was wavering. "HUUUHH, AHHHH, Ooooooohhhh, oh, oh Fuck. YEss. The throbbing of your cock is a delight...ooohhhuuuughhhhHHHHHH! You are making me come again Casius. You and your fabulous cock. OOOHHHHH..."

With a flood of juice pouring from her vagina, Meridiana came again. Her brain a flash fire of incomprehension, what was happening? Her whole being was created for the abuse of humans; male or female. It was her that made them spurt their semen into her, or dribble their cunt juice about her cock as she fucked them. Yet here she had come three times, without inducing a single orgasm from her victim. 'What the fuck is happening?'

Time, she took what she came for. She put a taloned hand between her thighs and raising herself, positioned the head of Casius' cock between her succulent lips. Brushing his head up and down her cleft and about her clitoris. She slowly lowered herself onto the enormous phallus. As her lips and vaginal muscles gripped upon the cock, she took in inch my inch until fully seated upon his balls. Her body was afire with volcanic heat, her brain no-longer that of the predator, but that of the prey. She held the pulsing cock inside her, not wanting to move, knowing that another orgasm would rise to meet her swiftly. She wanted to convince herself that she was still in control, but as the cock pulsed and throbbed. She knew she wasn't.

Raising and lowering herself no more than four times, she placed her hands on top of Casius' hands as they played with her breasts; without warning, she exploded into another orgasm that surpassed the previous three as during her trembling, spasms of delightful pleasure; she felt his come erupt from his cock and fill her insides. Meridiana screamed her pleasure. The cry was of passion, of lust and gluttony. Of victory and satisfaction. But it was also tinged with sadness that this man was coerced into this. That he could never love her. That he would regret what had happened when he was awake. That in winning, she had also lost. She was not certain which of the two was the greater.

Meridiana de-cocked herself and spinning around, fed his still erect weapon into her mouth. She tasted her juices upon it, as with both hands, she wanked and sucked upon the still hard, throbbing cock. Taking all of it into her throat she massaged the length, wanting to coax more of the semen from his balls. She began to deepthroat the erection, her slurping and gagging sounds loud in the air. Her moaning too, very audible as it carried on the stillness of the night. She allowed one of her tails to slip between her cunt lips and to fuck her as she continued to suck on Casius' cock. He moaned a couple of times, before she felt his warm seed once more, rise up the shaft and enter her body.

"Fuck, that is good. I love the taste of your come Casius. I will be back for more, rest assured. Fuck I might take some more out of you right now!" Meridiana kissed Casius upon the lips. It was a gentle, tender thing. It said so much that she could not. It meant so much to her too; but why, she could not understand. She slipped away on the ether.