Meridiana Pt. 20

Story Info
Meridiana is banished.
2.3k words
4.33
2.7k
3
0

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn could not sleep. She was nervous and a little frightened about what was going to happen tonight. She decided that she needed the comfort of an embrace from Casius. After which, she was sure that she could get to sleep. With just her night-gown on. She quietly walked to Casius' room. Before getting to his door, she heard the scream of a woman and froze on the spot. Then she heard Diana clearly saying, "Oh Casius, what have you done to me. I am truly destroyed."

Evelyn's mouth dropped open. 'That couldn't be what I heard,' she thought to herself. She crept closer to his door to better listen. From within the room she could hear movement and muffled sounds, difficult to distinguish. She heard a woman's voice again, but could not make out what she had said. A few minutes later she heard "OOOOOOHHHHFuck. FUCK YES. YOUR COCK IS Mine Casius."

The voice was clearly Diana's. Evelyn put her hand to her mouth, tears welling up in her eyes. She turned from the door and fled back towards her room, hearing Diana shouting and orgasmically screaming, almost for her ears alone; "HUUUHH, AHHHH, Ooooooohhhh, oh, oh Fuck. YEss. The throbbing of your cock is a delight...ooohhhuuuughhhhHHHHHH! You are making me come again Casius. You and your fabulous cock. OOOHHHHH..."

Evelyn crashed upon her bed, now openly crying. Her breaths in ragged gasps as she said over and over. "Ohh Casius. Ohh Casius. How could you do such a thing to me?" She fell asleep as she was, in a pool of tears, feeling suddenly very alone and completely out of her depth.

The ordeal for Casius was over. He had done his best not to resist the charms of the succubus. And was surprised at how easily he had ejaculated. He would have thought that to have been the hardest part, but it was not. Now she had gone, and he knew where she had fled to. So, he threw on his britches and samite shirt and then, he stepped into his boots and bucked them. Casius knew that time was now of the essence. For to catch and hold the demon he must first bind her to the pentacle. He rushed to Evelyn's room.

For another night, Evelyn's bedclothes were drawn to the bottom of the bed. She felt her night-gown being tugged upon, then it was suddenly gone. A weight pressed down on her about the hips. In her dream, she tried to focus her eyes, but could see nothing. Evelyn's arms were being drawn above her head and then secured there as on the previous night. Her legs were pulled apart and she found that she was unable to move them back. And then the assault started upon her senses.

Her nipples were being played with and pinched. Her breasts were squashed together and both nipples were sucked at the same time, both being nipped and rolled between teeth and tongue. Despite herself she began to moan immediately in excitement. She was aware now what was happening to her and her body seemed to be embracing it. The burning sensation in her stomach had started and Evelyn knew that this meant her vagina was responding positively to the treatment of her breasts.

Meridiana was full of Casius' sperm. She was going to make sure she deposited every drop of it into this slut. In her mouth, in her arse and in her cunt. She wanted the bitch to be impregnated, with her demon seed. She wanted this woman to bear-forth a multitude of demon spawn and she wanted the shock and degradation of the process to kill her, so that Casius could be hers. She materialised to Evelyn as herself. She now wanted the bitch to see who had been messing with her these last few nights; who had been licking and sucking her vagina, who had been inserting her fingers and fucking her with them. And who had been tormenting her nipples. She allowed Evelyn's level of consciousness to rise, so that she would be fully aware of what was being done to her, but completely helpless to resist it.

"Aawwwwmmmm." Evelyn muttered incoherently. "Diana, wh...what are you doing? Diana raised her head from suckling upon Evelyn's breasts and nipples, with an evil look in her eyes she replied to the virginal girl.

"Why Evelyn, I'm about to fuck you. As I have fucked Casius this night. I will fill you with seed, I will impregnate your womb. You will receive my throbbing cock into your cunt, your mouth and your anus and you will scream to me in your pleasure." With that, she sat up straight pulled apart her vaginal lips. Evelyn could make out her clitoris in the poor light of the room, gasping as she saw it expand. She pulled against her bonds and tried to scream out to Casius, but she could not release herself or raise anything above a whimper. Her eyes were locked onto the expanding flesh between Diana's legs as it formed fully into an erect penis. Pulsing, red and angry and threatening her virginity.

Diana had reached behind her and was playing with Evelyn's clit, occasionally running her fingers between her lips and into her cleft. "Why my child, you are getting wet. Does the sight of my erect cock please you? Does the prospect of being fucked until you scream, excite your virginal body?" Diana rammed her fingers into Evelyn's dripping cunt. Despite not wanting to get aroused, her body was reacting to the ministrations of the demon. Evelyn tried to cry out again, but the cry turned into a moan, and the moan became the precursor to her orgasm. As Diana finger fucked her succulent hole. Evelyn could hear the squelching wet sounds of her vagina as it betrayed her. "OOhhhh no. Nooooo. Diana you must stop. Please stop! I cannot allow...ooooohhhh, OOOOHHHHH!"

"Too late my little whore. Your body has been mine to toy with for days now. You cannot resist my touch."

Evelyn's eyes were wide in her orgasm. Her thoughts were of nothing but her own release. She wanted this to stop, but wanted it to continue also. "What have you done to me, oohhhh, what have you done?!" She watched as Diana's body began to transform and a double tail unfurled itself to snake about her body. The head of one of the tails probed towards Evelyn's face, searching out her lips and mouth. She felt the other as it slipped between her buttocks. Her anus, slick with the lubrication dribbling from her vagina, could not withstand the assault and allowed the thrusting intrusion in. "OOOOoohhhhhaaaahhhh! Stop, stop!"

Casius could see the amorphous shape of the creature as it was hunched over Evelyn's naked form. The iridescent blue light made it difficult to ascertain the nature of the beast, but parts of it showed through as Diana, parts of a horned, bi-tailed, scaled thing. It was within the pentacle. Time to make his move. As he drew near, the succubus felt his presence and turned to him laughing. "So my cuckolded lover is here to watch is he?" The voice was smooth and syrupy. Sickening in its gloating. "You wish to see me as I fuck your maiden. To see my cock glide in and out of her cunt? See how it drips for me Casius. For me! See how her nipples ride high, how her breathing is ragged with lust for my caresses and embrace." The succubus continued to taunt.

Casius blocked out what he was seeing and began. He had already purified himself with anointed water and with prayer and the self-purification spell. He knelt down and gradually removed the wolf-skin rug, revealing the pentacle. He checked that all oil lamps were still lit and had sufficient oil within; they did. He then began the incantation in his deep voice, carrying with it the authority and bearing of one such as he. "I invoke and conjure thee, o spirit, daughter of Lilith and fortified with the power of the Supreme Majesty, I command thee Meridiana, by Baralamensis, Balachiensis, Paumachie, Apoloresedes and by the most potent of the princes. By the most Holy and Glorious names...Adonai, El, Elohim, Eloa, Zebaoth... Do thou forthwith appear, show thyself unto me, here, in this circle, in your human form."

Evelyn felt the pressure on her rectum reduce as the tail was removed from her. Diana had stopped suckling on her breasts and her fingers, whilst still in Evelyn's vagina, had stopped their thrusting. Diana began to moan. It was a moan that made the blood freeze in Evelyn. It was a moan that appeared to come from the very depths of the Earth. It was a moan that would have instilled fear into those that heard it under other circumstances. Gradually, Casius' words began to break through to Evelyn's befuddled brain. She knew that he was now at work, to rid her of the sexual vampire that preyed upon her.

"I invoke thee!" Casius raised his voice, "The terrible and invisible Goddess. Who dwells in the void place of the spirits and demons. Hear me, Ru-Abra-Iaf, Mriodom! Babalon-Bal-Bin- abaft! Photeth!." The room grew noticeably colder about him. His breath was now visible as it coalesced about his face. "Ma Barraio! Ioel, Kotha, Athor-e-Bal-O!" Casius reverted back to English, "Be ye accursed, be ye damned and be eternally reproved. By ye in perpetual pain, both night and day, without succour for a single moment of time, if you obey not immediately the command of the one that stands before you, the vocal challis of Him who maketh the universe to tremble."

Casius' voice now boomed about the chamber, strong, unrelenting, commandingly powerful. Meridiana screamed her frustration. "Oh come my phallus bearer, come suckle upon my breasts as you did before. Come feel the folds of my vaginal flesh, enfold your pulsing rod. For does it not throb for me now. Does it not want to be sucked dry once again?"

Evelyn was terrified. Tears streamed down her face. She understood fully what Casius had done with this...this thing. He had given himself up to its seduction. And he had ejaculated his seed into it. But most of all, she now understood, that he had done this to save her. In that brief moment, her terror vanished, and the love of the man before her grew all the more.

"By these names I now speak, you will be banished and utterly destroyed." He began to call out the Hebrew alphabet. The significance of the words holding a deeply symbolic religious meaning. "Aleph, Beth, Gimel, Daleth, He, Uaf..." He paused in intentional silence. All about the room was still, Diana appeared to be waiting on his next breathed utterance. "By these secret names therefore and by these signs inscribed within the circle I curse ye and in virtue of the Three Principles - Alphen, Mem and Sinh, I deprive you of all power and dignity, which you have held to date. And by that same virtue, I relegate you into a lake of sulphur and flame unto the deepest parts of the abyss, to remain there for all eternity."

A hideous scream rent the air, it was borne of pain, of frustration, of hate and loathing. It was also borne of loss and disappointment. The scream chilled the bones of the room's occupants. But Casius' resolved to continue, remained firm.

Meridiana had now fully materialised. She sat upon Evelyn like the preying beast she was. Hunger and fire in her eyes. Her raison d'être interrupted.

"By the virtue of these Pentacles, and because you have been obedient. Obeying the commands of the Creator..."

Meridiana laughed and poured forth her scorn. "Mortal, am I not beautiful in thine eyes?" Her voice was mocking. "See my breasts, my naked, milk-white thighs, my glorious vagina. Are they not far more pleasing than this virginal strumpet here? Come to me, give me thine earthly phallus, so that ye may again experience the delights of my womb, my lust, my experience and my expertise. Let me suck this whore dry so that we two can fuck without her interruption."

Casius continued on strongly. "I conjure thee, o creature of fire, by Him who removeth the Earth and make it tremble. That thou burn and torment this demon, so that she may feel it intensely and that she may be burned eternally by Thee.

Meridiana had stopped her tormenting and laughter. She returned to trying to temp Casius. "Stop, stop your puerile mutterings. They will have no effect upon me. Give me succour. Let me feast upon thy rod. Give me a fucking and be done with this harlot. Take me as yours. Feel these breasts, these thighs. My vulva, my nipples my tongue can all be yours to have. I will not wither and fade as she will. I will stay firm and pert, for you always. Casius...Casius your love is what I seek."

Casius faltered. Had he heard her right? She wanted his love? A demon could not understand such human traits. She was merely trying to distract him from his task. He continued on, "Ateh... Malkuth...ve-Gebura..." He picked up his sword and held it by the blade in his outstretched hands. The handle and guard appearing to be a cross, that burned with the light of the righteous. Be gone whore of Babylon, in the name of the Great Good One. In the Almighty, the Tetragrammaton of the Elohim, of Adonai, I command that you be gone."

Meridiana's unholy scream tore the air, her cussing and blaspheming echoed about the chamber, she called to Casius. "How could you choose her over me? How could you wish earthly love, that will fade over years, becoming decrepit, or lost in death or deceit. I would be yours Casius, for all eternity. All for the sake of LOVE..." Her voice trailed off and she had gone. The blue haze to the light diminished and faded altogether...