Merle's Addiction

Story Info
Scarlett's new roommate is momma's drug addict boyfriend.
2.5k words
3.89
7.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are fictional works of erotic horror/crime fiction. Some readers may find the content offensive, triggering, or pornographic. All characters are 18+. The author does not encourage or condone any actions or behaviors contained in these stories. Any characters, settings, or scenarios are fictional. Any resemblance to actual people, locations, or events are entirely coincidental. (Leave any comments you want)

Merle's Addiction

By Lynx

Scarlett's momma picked up another bad boyfriend again. Merle claimed he was a recovering addict but since he never closed the bathroom door, Scarlett already caught him shooting up heroin on the toilet. Her momma dated him in high school before he started doing drugs. He was just supposed to stay on the couch for a couple weeks until he got his life together but after a few days he started sleeping in momma's room. Merle made himself at home after that. Momma was already inviting her junkie friends over, blasting music all night, and getting drunk all the time. Scarlett didn't want this Merle to get her addicted to heroin too. She complained to her mother when she caught one of their addict friends fumbling around in her panty drawer, but her momma just reminded Scarlett that since she was twenty years old now and could move out any time she wanted. Scarlett wished she could but her parttime job didn't pay enough to afford rent anywhere.

Scarlett wanted to use the mirror in the bathroom to put on makeup before work, but Merle was already peeing with the door wide open. He stood there yawning in a wife beater t-shirt and striped boxers. He was a skinny, wiry guy but his plump hog hung out of his boxers. He scratched his chest hair, yawned again, and looked up at her. Merle wagged his floppy meat at her and smiled. His smile was as yellow as the piss tricking from his cock.

"Like what you see?"

"Gross! No!"

Merle laughed, looked forward, and kept pissing. Scarlett stomped down the hall and rushed down the stairs. She was already late for work. Downstairs, her momma was passed out drunk, or maybe high, on the couch. There were beer cans and liquor bottles all over the floor and Scarlette had to step over three sleeping strangers to get to the front door. When she stepped outside, Merle's pit bull rushed at her and chomped at her. The slobbering animal was held back on a short chain locked to the porch. Merle traded one of his guns for the dog while he was high and told her momma it was an early birthday present. Scarlett ran down the porch stairs, got in her car, and sped to work trying not to scream.

The Smut Hut was a cramped, gloomy shop that sold cheap sex toys, foreign aphrodisiacs, and quality time in the private booths built into the back of the store. The pussy pink walls needed a fresh paint job and the white linoleum floors were always dingy gray no matter how many times it got mopped. Scarlett never expected her first job to be at a sex shop but nobody else was hiring in Bumpkin and her grades weren't good enough to do anything else. When her manager noticed her, he came from behind the cash register and scowled at her.

"This is the fourth time this month," Bart said. "I should fire your ass right now."

"Please don't! I'll take over the cash register right away."

"No, you won't. Beaver!"

Beaver stepped out from the back room holding a wet mop. Scarlett had never seen his eyes before because his brown hair hung in his face. He wore a t-shirt with a giant white middle finger in the middle and faded skinny jeans. Scarlett thought he always looked high on something, but she couldn't tell what. Beaver stared at Bart with his mouth half open like he was lost or confused.

"Beaver, give Scarlett that mop and get behind the cash register. She's cleaning up today."

"Bart! That's not fair!"

He frowned at her. "You're lucky I'm not firing your scrawny ass."

She had never seen him so mad before. His forehead even had one of those veins throbbing. Scarlett pouted and snatched the mop from a confused Beaver. "Fine!"

There were still lots of customers in the back. Men mostly but also a few transvestites and women. They rushed from booth to booth without making eye contact. Scarlett kept her eyes on the ground while she mopped the hallway and cleaned out the empty booths. She spent hours mopping up cum stains off the floor, scrubbing the leather couches, picking up used condoms and ripped open wrappers, spraying disinfectant on the glory holes, and spraying air freshener when the room started smelling too much like sweat. Her ears were filled up with whispers, grunts, moans, and sucking sounds. Horny perverts tried nasty pickup lines on her, and a few gross bastards groped her ass. Scarlett was exhausted when she finished for the night.

On the way home, Scarlett heard someone playing this old rock song her momma really liked. The song was on repeat and when she got home, she figured out the music was coming from her momma's place. She ran past Merle's dog while it was napping and went inside. Her momma was dancing in the living room with a whole bunch of new skinny strangers who looked like skeletons. Her momma was throwing her body around and rolling her eyes. Scarlett couldn't tell if her momma was really drunk or really high, but she was singing at the top of her lungs slurring her words.

"I love this song!" her momma shouted at a topless woman who was in the middle of shooting up heroin. "Where's Clyde? Clyde! Clyde! Clyde!"

Scarlett was too tired to deal with her momma, Merle, or whoever Clyde was. She went upstairs. She passed a high couple in the middle of a blowjob. The man's pants were bunched up on a step and he leaned back on the stairs while a pale woman with long black hair choked on the meat in his lap, slobbering and bobbing her head, ignoring Scarlett going up the stairs past them. Scarlett went into her room, shut the door, and started to take her clothes off so she could get her pajamas on. She took off her stained top, dropped it on the floor, and tugged at her tight bra. Her heavy breasts tumbled out and she rubbed her sore pink nipples before pushing her pants down. Scarlett was about to slide her panties off when she realized she wasn't alone in her room.

The jumpy, skinny junkie had crawled under Scarlett's bed earlier that afternoon looking for stuff to steal but he passed out on accident and didn't wake up until Scarlett closed the door. He got up, clenching his teeth, and squeezing his fists in case he had to fight but then he saw Scarlett standing there with her naked back to him. He licked his ugly, cracked blistered lips while he watched her undress. His dick stood up and drool watered up in his mouth. The horny junkie lunged at Scarlett, threw his skinny arms around her, and caught her in a headlock. Scarlett shrieked and struggled, kicking her legs and trying to pry his arms away but none of it helped any. He was stronger than he looked and didn't let go. The junkie threw her down on the bed, got on top of her and pinned her down. Scarlett screamed but nobody downstairs heard her over the pounding music. He put one hand over her mouth and used the other one to pull his stained sweatpants down. She was already about to cry when she looked into his bulging bloodshot eyes but when she saw his half hard cock flop out with the shaft curving up, Scarlett screamed sobbing and beat on his chest. The junkie ignored her and leaned down until their faces were almost touching.

"Get ready to feel my power, little girl." He reached for her panties and pulled them as hard as he could until they stretched and ripped off her body. "Get ready to feel all my power."

Scarlett sobbed her eyes out as the junkie forced her legs open, smiling as his throbbing cock head slapped against her pussy lips and he leaned in. Then, suddenly two arms wrapped around the junkie's neck and snatched him back. He was yanked right off the mattress with his sweatpants around his ankles and his big hard on sticking straight out. Merle stood behind him with his arms around the junkie's neck. Merle tossed him into the wall and beat him senseless. The junkie tried to fight back but he could barely stand up straight.

"What the fucking hell are you doing, Clyde!?!?" Merle punched him in the face and kicked him when he fell down. "Fucking degenerate!"

Scarlett sat up on the bed, shaking, and wrapping her arms around her legs. She watched Merle and Clyde fight, knocking her stuff over and hitting each other over and over. Her lamp crashed on the floor and her posters fell off the wall. Her heart was pumping so hard. She couldn't believe she almost got raped. Merle punched Clyde hard in the nose and the junkie finally gave up. He ran out of the room and Merle followed him. Scarlett tip toed to the door and watched Merle kick Clyde down the hallway and then push him down the stairs. His dog started growling and Clyde yelped.

"Get the fuck out and stay out! If I see you round here again, I'm going to tear your fucking balls off!" Merle was quiet for a second, the loud music died, and he started shouting again. "Edna, you stupid bitch, why the fuck would you let that human pile of shit Clyde in here!?!?"

Her momma shouted back, "That's my friend! You don't know him!"

"I better not catch that piece of shit around here again!"

"Or what!?!?" she said. "That's my friend! You don't control me!"

"I'll stop paying rent and you can go get a fucking job."

"Honey, wait...sweetie...baby, I don't even really even know Clyde."

Scarlett ran back to her room, shut the door, and shoved her dresser in front of it. She was breathing fast, shaking like crazy, and still nauseous thinking about Clyde on top of her. If Merle didn't step in, he would still be on top of her, thrusting his long throbbing cock inside, raping her in her own bed while her momma danced downstairs with the other junkies, grunting on top of her until he finally shot his semen deep in her wet bruised pussy. She ran to the door, pulled her dresser away, ran to the bathroom, and vomited in the toilet. She emptied out her whole stomach. When she stepped out of the bathroom, Merle was in the hallway fiddling with her doorknob.

"Broken lock." He looked at her and rubbed the back of his head. He had bruises on his forehead and jaw but he didn't act like they bothered him none. "I got this buddy who can put a new one in. I'll call him tomorrow. He can make you your own key too."

"Thank you, Mister Merle," she said real quiet like.

"Go to bed," he said and disappeared on down the hallway.

The next morning, Scarlett woke up late and she knew Bart would be missed that she missed her shift but she didn't care. She was naked with fresh bruises and her torn panties were hanging off the side of the bed. She remembered how Clyde grabbed her from behind and threw her on her bed, and how fast he was on top of her so she couldn't move, and how he forced her legs open, and worst of all, the way his long shaft curved up and his wet cock head touched against her... Scarlett stood up, ran out of her room, and rushed to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet. If she was paying attention, she would've noticed the door was mostly clothes or heard the heavy breathing inside but instead, she walked in to find Merle standing over the sink with his fat cock in his hand. He was fully hard and pointing straight out. Merle rolled his eyes when he noticed her and cursed.

"Can't I get a minute of fucking privacy in this house?" Merle groaned but then he sighed and tucked his cock back in his pajama bottoms. She could still see it sticking out like he had a tent in his lap. "Sorry."

"Do you need to finish?" Scarlett remembered boys always talking about blue balls when she stopped touching them. "Does it hurt?"

"What the fuck do you care?" he asked.

She stepped in, shut the door, walked over, and stood next to him. Merle looked confused. Scarlett pulled his waistband, reached into his pajamas, and wrapped her fist around his fat throbbing dick. Merle was frozen and just said "uh" while she started to stroke him. Merle groaned. She used her other hand to push his pajamas down until they dropped to his knees and kept tugging him. His throbbing meat jerked and jumped in her hand while she squeezed and milked him like a cow. Merle grunted and started bucking his hips, humping the sink, and fucking her hand like a pussy. Sweat ran down his forehead and dripped on the edge of the sink. His big balls swung back and forth. Scarlett tugged faster and heard him standing over her grunting "ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh". Precum made a tiny bead at the tip of his prick and trickled down her knuckles before dripping into the sink. Her arm was getting tired but she didn't stop and after another minute, Merle started grunting "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" and his cock stiffened up in her hand before shooting big long ropes of dirty, slimy cum all over the sink. His dickhead shot all over the sink faucet and the bottom of the mirror, and the sink bowl. Scarlett let go and cum like thick vanilla yogurt hung off her fingers. It was so strong she could even smell it. Merle leaned over the sink with his hands on the edges, huffing and puffing with his knees shaking. Scarlett stood next to him, turned on the faucet, and washed his cum off her hands.

"Uh...yeah. Thanks."

"You're welcome," she said real quiet like. "If you want, I can do it again tomorrow."

"Uh...yeah. That would be fine."

"Okay bye."

Scarlett ran out of the bathroom and went to her room. Her heart was beating fast, and her hand was shaking. She sniffed her hand and still smelled like Merle's cum. Bart yelled at her when she finally got to the Smut Hut and put her on mop duty for a week, but he didn't fire her. Every morning before work, and even on weekends, Scarlett met Merle in the bathroom while her momma was passed out hungover and jerked him over the sink until he emptied his nuts all over. Her momma was used to finding dried cum around and didn't even notice how messy the sink was every morning. Merle found a better job making more money as a construction worker and even checked into a rehab program so he could quiet heroin for good. Scarlette had him addicted to something even stronger.