All Comments on 'Mermaids'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Iggy_ManIggy_Manover 4 years ago
Interesting as always

I enjoyed the "what happened to my tits" moment--quite unexpected. However, if she didn't think she was going to become a mermaid from the moment she was sold, she was the only one, the silly girl. I'm just disappointed that she managed to bargain her way out of chastity. What can I say, I'm a sucker for girls who can't cum. ;-)

AlinaXAlinaXover 4 years agoAuthor

A mermaid in denial... Get it? Denial... The Nile? No? Oh never mind.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Good one, Alina. Tell me, does this job have a retirement plan or 401(k)?

AlinaXAlinaXover 4 years agoAuthor

I think they'll be a happy couple of mermaids for as long as they live. Whether they'll ever be free of Henri is a different matter.

PaladinDansePaladinDansealmost 2 years ago

Well that's a world I am sure glad not to live in. the concept of anybody being treated like that even in an absurd erotic fantasy should not be able to turn anybody on...

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 2 years agoAuthor

It is a deeply cruel existence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...