Merri Thanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached over my head and grabbed the headboard, using the increased leverage to push against my mouth harder.

"Close!" she moaned, her waterbed bouncing us both gently in time with her thrusts.

I moaned against her, flicking my tongue against her clit, and probing against her anus with my fingertips.

"Sabrina! Now! Now! Fucknow!" she yelled.

Her hips moved faster and faster, and I felt her body shake as she started to cum. I sucked and pulled at her clit with my lips and tongue, tasting a new flood of her slippery juice drip against my chin.

I reached up and pinched one of her nipples, and she started to cum again.

"Uhhgg! Fuck!" she grunted, bouncing and moaning as more pleasure pushed through her.

She collapsed onto the bed, and I rolled over to hold her, kissing her forehead as she gasped for breath.

"Oh fuck that was good." She whispered.

"For me too." I said. "I really needed that tonight. Thank you."

She squeezed my hand, and I held her a while longer, feeling her body relax as she drifted off towards sleep.

"I'm going upstairs." I whispered. "I'll say goodbye in the morning before I leave for class my final."

"Tomorrow's Saturday." She murmured.

"I have an early exam." I said. "If I do well I'm done with the class."

"Kiss me." She whispered.

I pushed my mouth to hers and we kissed, slowly and tenderly, before I got out of her bed and pulled my pants and shirt back on. Carrying my socks, panties, and bra I quietly left her room, and returned to my own upstairs.

I got into a sports bra and pair of shorts, brushed my teeth, set my alarm clock for the morning, and pulled my vibrator out of the bottom of my closet.

It might be too loud to play with while Merri tried to sleep in the room right beneath mine, but that didn't mean that it couldn't still be useful.

I crawled between my sheets and pulled my shorts down to my ankles and freed one of my legs from them. I felt my pussy and realized it was even wetter than I thought it would be.

I pushed the plastic cock against my opening, and it slid in, and I closed my eyes with the sensation of fullness it caused.

I pushed the toy in as far as it would go, and held it there with one hand, while I started rubbing my clitoris with the other.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on how my hole felt being penetrated by something stiff.

I pretended someone was fucking me, pushed all the way in and holding still in order to prolong his own pleasure, as Merri pushed her head between our bodies to lick my clit.

I felt my hole clench around the toy, and I rubbed my clit faster, feeling my orgasmic need build and build.

"You're both going to make me cum!" I whispered in the quiet room, picturing both of my fantasy partners smiling at the closeness of my pleasure.

And then my orgasm erupted, soft and slow within me, my cunt fluttering around the toy as my clit throbbed against my fingers.

It went on and on and on, until I was aware that I'd been still for quite a while, the toy on the bed against my thigh, my fingers still in my sticky opening.

I felt sleep pull me back into dreamland, and my last thoughts were of finding a real cock.

Merri had spoken like she could find someone who would be willing to fuck me. I didn't want to beg her, but I hoped it would be soon.

So fucking soon......

~~

"What are you doing on Thanksgiving?" Merri asked me.

It was Monday afternoon, and the kids weren't home from school yet. We were sitting at the kitchen table having coffee before she left for work.

"My grandmother is coming over in the morning and we're going to eat at noon." I told her. "After that my parents have invited me to go with them when they take her to see my uncle's new house. Why? Do you need me that day?"

"No." she said with a smile. "Not officially. The kids are going to their father's house on Thursday morning, and they'll be with him until Sunday."

"Well I'm pretty much committed to lunch," I said, "but I'll take any excuse to get out of the long boring drive to see my uncle. Even if you don't need me, I'm giving serious thought to telling them you might so I have a reason to stay home."

"I think you should go ahead and enjoy the morning with family." she said, "But if you don't mind being available in the evening, I think I might have an evening lined up that will give you reason to be truly thankful."

"Thankful in what way?" I asked with a grin.

"I don't want to spoil it in case it doesn't work out," she said, "but I know it's something you've been wanting. And I know for a fact that you'll enjoy it."

"Well if you're sure it's something I'm going to enjoy I think I can work it into my schedule." I laughed. "Want me to come here?"

"Yes." She said. "I'll be here all day so come on down whenever you're able."

"Anything else I should know?" I asked.

"Nice try, but I'm not giving you any hints until Thanksgiving Day." She said. "You'll just have to wait."

At that moment we heard the school bus out front, and she got up and put her coffee cup in the sink.

"Fine." I said. "I'll wait. Just not patiently."

She laughed as I headed upstairs with my books.

My loins felt hot as I went up the short flight of steps. I was sure that Thanksgiving evening was somehow going to involve something sexual. But I didn't want to get my hopes up.

Merri might be getting us a new sex toy to play with, or maybe she'd bought something sexy for one or both of us to wear. It could even be a porn movie for us to watch together.

Those were all things we'd done in the past, and they'd always led to amazing lovemaking between the two of us. And if it was any of those options, I knew that I'd enjoy the evening completely.

Nevertheless, I found myself hoping that it was what I'd been wanting most of all.

A man to fuck.

A man to suck.

A man whose cock I could kiss and taste and lick and hold and feel.

And a man whose warm cum I could feel as it pumped deep into my body.

I was lost in these daydreams when I heard Merri calling from downstairs that she was leaving for her hospital shift, so I wrenched myself back to reality and went downstairs to spend time with the kids.

I helped them get started on their homework and got dinner ready while I pushed a load of laundry through the washer and dryer.

After dinner we played video games until they went to bed, and I spent time putting the finishing touches on my paper that was due the next Monday.

I had no desire to leave any work for the weekend.

But it was hard to concentrate.

Every so often I'd realize that my panties were drenched at the prospect of finally getting to experience a hard cock.

~~

Thursday afternoon I waved goodbye to everyone as they headed out to my uncle's. He lived about two hours south of us and had just bought a new house. They'd be gone until late tonight checking out the place and having dinner.

My mother was a bit disappointed when I told her Merri might need me to work, but my dad was quick to point out that as a perpetually broke college student I shouldn't ever turn down a chance to earn some money.

When they were out of the driveway I ran up to my room and hastily put some clothes in a bag. I'd told them I'd probably be working late and staying at Merri's house until tomorrow or even Saturday, so they wouldn't expect me.

I called Merri and told her I was about to drive over.

"Great." She said. "I'll be watching for you. Pull into the garage and park next to me when you get here. I'll put the door up when you turn into the driveway."

I locked up my parents' house, and headed her direction, parking in the garage as she'd requested.

She met me at the door to the laundry room.

"Happy Thanksgiving Merri!" I said cheerfully.

"Happy Thanksgiving to you too." She said with a smile. "Come on in and have some coffee."

I went in and set my bag near the foot of the stairs, and then joined her in the kitchen, where she handed me a mug and then poured it full of coffee.

I followed her down to the family room and we got comfortable on the couch.

"This is perfect." I told her. "No matter what the rest of the day has in store a chance to sit for a few minutes with you is always welcome."

"I feel the same way, Sabrina. You really have become like one of the family around here." She said, taking a sip of coffee. "Not to mention how horny I get whenever we're alone together."

I laughed.

"Always glad to help out with anything you need." I said.

"I think today might be my chance to help you." She said with a twinkle in her eye. "That is if you're interested."

"I'm all ears." I said. "But you might need to repeat parts of it after you tell me. Your bra is distracting me."

She glanced down at her shirt front. She was wearing a bright pink t-shirt along with a pair of jeans. She very obviously wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were slightly stiff, poking against the soft fabric of the shirt enticingly.

"As I'm sure you noticed, I'm not wearing a bra." She grinned.

"I know!" I said. "And I didn't even think to look until you said the word horny. Now it's all I can think about."

"Don't tell me you didn't notice." She laughed. "You were eye fucking me before you got in from the garage."

"It's not my fault I find licking your inner thighs such a pleasant way to pass some time." I said. "But tell me what you want to tell me, and I'll do my best to concentrate."

She leaned forward and pulled her shirt off. Her breasts were firm and much larger than mine, with large areolae and sensitive nipples. She laid her shirt next to her and sat back.

"As long as you're staring you might as well see it all." She giggled.

"Great," I laughed, "now I'll never be able to concentrate."

"This might actually help you pay attention." She said. "I want to talk about sex anyway."

"Okay." I said, suddenly focusing as much as I could with her sitting topless just across from me.

"I have a guy I want you to meet." She said. "His name is Kenneth, and he's a few years older than you are. He's working on his Master's degree."

"Like a date?" I asked.

"Not exactly." She said. "I think he'd be a great guy for you to go to bed with. You could finally get to play with a cock, and he'd let you try just about anything you wanted to."

"Do you know him from the hospital?" I asked.

"No." she said. "His family has been friends with my family as far back as I can remember. They live in Arizona and they're all in town for the long weekend. His parents are staying with my folks at their house, but he's checked into the Lakeview Hotel."

"Does he know about me?" I asked. "Would he be interested?"

"I haven't said anything to him about you." She said. "Not yet anyway. But I promise you he will absolutely be interested in getting into your panties. And into what's inside them."

She drank the last of her coffee.

"I've known him for years, and he's a great guy." She said. "He's good looking, nice, and he's a little shy. He's pretty focused on school and he's not dating anyone."

"Why do you think he'd be interested in fucking me?" I asked anxiously.

"When I first got divorced our parents tried setting us up on a date." She told me. "It didn't really work between us chemistry wise. We got along great, but we fit much better as friends than as a couple."

She got up and headed to the kitchen with her empty coffee mug.

I picked up mine and followed her.

"He and his parents come to town for most holidays and every summer." She continued. "His parents stay at my mom and dads house, but he usually gets a hotel room when he comes along so he has somewhere quiet to study."

She poured each of us more coffee and we headed back down to the family room.

She was still topless. I'd learned soon after we started having sex that she was totally comfortable walking around in front of me in various stages of undress.

"However, he and I fuck almost every time he's in town." She said. "He's great in bed, and we agree that we're definitely compatible in that department."

"So he's not inexperienced then." I said.

"He's not exactly super experienced." Merri said. "He was a virgin until a few years ago."

"You?" I asked with a grin.

"Yep." She smiled back at me. "We usually get together and go out to a movie or two when he's in town. That's what we did on our first date."

I sipped more of my coffee and tried to ignore the growing heat in my panties.

"The second time he was in town," she continued, "he called to see if I'd be interested in seeing another movie as friends. Afterwards we ended up in his hotel room and I let him fuck me for his first time."

I smiled at the idea of her taking his virginity as she'd taken mine.

"And that's been our routine when he's here." She said. "He and I watch a movie and then we end up in bed."

"So won't he be expecting to fuck you?" I asked.

"He doesn't come to town with any expectations like that." She said. "Like I said he's a pretty nice guy. But he's always willing to rise to the occasion if the occasion presents itself."

"So, like when would this happen?" I asked. "I mean I think I'm definitely interested in at least meeting him."

I was suddenly aware that my palms were sweating. As badly as my body wanted, and even needed, this to happen, I was also fairly introverted and shy.

"He's expecting me to pick him up at his hotel in a while so we can go to a movie." Merri said. "When I get there, I thought I'd tell him you were going to go with us, and that he and I could swing back by here to pick you up."

"A surprise detour." I said with a smile.

Merri nodded.

"I'll bring him in, and we'll all talk for a bit." She said. "If you're absolutely not interested in him, just give me the signal and the three of us can head out and hit a movie."

I nodded. It seemed simple enough.

"But," she continued, "if you think you'd like to do more than just a movie, we can all stay in and see where the evening takes us."

"All of us?" I asked.

I'd definitely feel better if she was around.

"I won't just awkwardly disappear." She assured me. "But if you and he hit it off and you want to play with him, I can give you guys some privacy if that's what you want."

"How would you feel about me fucking him? Or even just playing with him?" I asked.

"Oh Sabrina I'd love for that to happen for you!" she said with a huge smile. "I think he'd be perfect for your first male experience, and I think you'd be an amazing partner for him. It makes me horny to think about the two of you together."

"Oh yeah?" I asked with a grin. "How horny?"

"Let me put it this way." She said. "If you and he are even a little comfortable with it, I definitely want to watch."

"I think I'd like that." I said. "If that's something he'd be into."

My belly clenched and I felt a wet spot spreading as I dripped arousal into my panties.

"Is he going to think it's weird if you bring him here just so I can have sex with him?" I asked.

"I highly doubt that." She said. "He and I are always pretty open with each other. Unless you decide you're not ready for this after you meet him, I'll probably be pretty open about my relationship with you and what we want tonight."

"I'll be really honest." I said. "I'm getting nervous just thinking about it. But I really do want this to happen. And as nervous as I am I'm already soaked just thinking about the possibility. And I haven't even seen him yet."

"Just remember that you don't have to go through with this if you don't want to." She said softly. "Just ask me what time the movie starts, and we'll do that instead."

"I don't think I'll chicken out." I said. "Not if you're here with me."

"You don't have to go any further than you want to." She said. "You can fuck, or just touch, or have him touch you, or just watch him fuck me. You're in charge. And you can always stop something you're not enjoying. Always."

"So I guess I'll just be here waiting when you guys get back." I said. "Should I change into something a bit more social?"

I was wearing jeans and a hoodie, with a t-shirt, sports bra, and panties underneath.

None of it was particularly sexy.

I had several pairs of lacy underwear that I kept at Merri's house, along with some nice bras. I didn't keep anything sexy at home since my mom would have a million questions about why I had them.

The only time I ever wore anything sexy was with Merri, and I'd shown up tonight dressed pretty plain. But I'd half expected to end up in bed with her, and my clothes would have just been in a pile on her bedroom floor anyway.

"I think you'd look cute in those tight khakis you have." She said. "And maybe a black sports bra under your pink blouse, to show off your chest."

She'd taught me that with my tiny breasts wearing a darker bra under a lighter top highlights the existence of the breasts, without requiring that they actually be shown off.

"I can do that." I said.

"Or...." She trailed off.

"Maybe when we get back if things go well we could all soak in the hot tub?" she suggested.

She thought about that for a few minutes, looking at the coffee table.

"That might really set a perfect mood." She said. "Sexual, but with a hint of everyday ordinariness."

"Unless he's a breast man." I joked. "If the lights are too dim in there, he might mistake me for a man."

"Bullshit." She said. "You're a very stunning young woman. Any guy who have to be insane to see you naked and not want to fuck you."

I blushed at the compliment, the heat coursing through my body and highlighting my arousal.

"So khakis and a blouse." I said. "Everything I need is upstairs."

She looked at her watch.

"He's expecting me in a few minutes." She said. "I'll be gone about a half an hour. Just hang out, and if you change your mind just ask me about what time the movie starts."

She got up and leaned over me, kissing me full on the lips for a passionate thirty seconds.

"But don't change your mind until after we've all spent some time together. You don't have to go through with this, but I'm sure you'll love every bit of it." She whispered. "I'll be back soon."

She picked up her t shirt and pulled it on, and I followed her up to the kitchen. While I was putting our mugs into the dishwasher, she pulled a coat on and opened the door to the garage.

"See you in a few." She said with a wink.

"I can hardly wait." I said, with a slight tremor in my voice.

When I'd stood up, I'd realized just exactly how wet my panties were, and my body was already on an erotic edge, as if I'd been engaging in foreplay.

She blew me a kiss and grinned, and then was out the door. I heard the garage door go up, and then her car start, and then she was gone.

I hurried up to my room and started to change.

My room was the older master bedroom of this split-level house, before Merri had remodeled and moved downstairs to a spacious room complete with hot tub, shower, walk in closet, and a giant waterbed.

But the room she'd given me had its own bathroom, along with a nice bed, dresser, and closet.

I stripped out of what I'd been wearing and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. While in there I dabbed perfume behind my ears and brushed my hair out.

I considered being daring and going without panties but decided that if I kept leaking arousal like I had been all afternoon I'd have a very visible wet spot if I didn't wear some.

I pulled on a dark blue pair of lace panties, and then wriggled into my khakis. Merri had gotten me a nice black bra at the end of summer, and I pulled that on and then found my pink blouse to pull over it. I checked the mirror.

It was visible enough, without being too obvious.

I went back downstairs and sat in Merri's living room which was on the same level as her garage and kitchen.