Merri Thanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her over onto the bed and motioned for Ken to get up beside us as I held her close and ran my fingers over her belly.

He got next to us and I cupped her breast and offered it to him, and taking my cue he gently placed his mouth on it and kissed her gorgeous areola, and then slowly drug his tongue around it in a circle.

"Fuck yes." She said. "I love that."

I moved my mouth to her other breast and did exactly what Ken was doing, watching out of the corner of my eye to match the speed and movement of his tongue.

I put my fingers just above her clitoris and started to move them in a soft circle, stimulating her without any direct touch.

She rolled her hips and moaned, and I felt her body tense with need.

I reached for Ken's hand and brought it down to her wet hole, and I used my hand to guide his fingers to do what mine had been doing.

"Nice and slow." I told him. "Just like this."

I pushed my middle finger against her wet opening and swirled it around, and then pushed even further down as she spread her legs, anticipating what I was going to do.

I put my fingertip against her anus and softly pushed, not pushing inside but just letting my touch stimulate her.

I kept bathing her nipple with my tongue, and between Ken and I both of her nipples and her anus were being teased, and her clitoris was almost being touched, and she rolled her hips again and took a deep breath.

"I need to cum." She whispered.

I looked at Ken and shook my head. We both stayed where we were and continued our soft touching.

A few more long minutes passed, and then she tensed again.

"I need to cum." She whispered again. "Please."

Hearing her beg gave me a thrill. Usually she was the one in control, and she loved to make me beg as my pleasure built and built.

We kept teasing her, grinning at each other and letting her body become more and more taut as her breathing became faster and faster.

"Oh fuck please." She begged. "I just can't......I can't......fuck I need to.....make me cum......fuck cum......"

I sat up, intending to put my mouth on her clit, but I noticed that Ken's cock was still rock hard and stretched tight with his own arousal.

"Fuck her." I mouthed to him.

He scrambled between her legs, and I put my fingers on either side of her hole just as he pushed his cock all the way into her in one thrust.

"Fuck me!" she screamed, putting her hands on his shoulders.

I bit her nipple as hard as I dared and flicked my tongue against it, feeling Ken's cock begin to rocket in and out of her as she fucked back up against him.

"Oh god fuck yes!" she screamed.

I moved back so I could watch them both, fascinated to see someone I loved so much about to orgasm while a real cock fucked her.

"Now! Now!" she wailed. "I'm cumming!"

Ken pumped in and out of her as fast as he could, and she wrapped her legs around him and screamed as her orgasm took over, and I touched my own clit and softly started to rub it as I watched the two of them.

Eventually Merri tapped Ken's shoulder, and he slowed down his thrusts so that he was hardly moving in and out of her.

"Jesus," he said with a grin, "this is the best night of my life."

"Mine too." I said. "I'm loving this."

Merri grinned at us while panting for breath.

"I think she's enjoying it too." Ken laughed. "But I can't take much more. Where do you ladies want me to cum?"

I looked at Merri prepared to ask her but she was looking at me.

"You decide Sabrina." She said softly. "Take his load anyway you want it."

I grinned and lay on my back next to Merri, spreading my legs.

"I want to feel it shoot inside me." I said.

Ken moved towards me and Merri rolled over and took me in her arms and kissed my forehead.

Ken leaned down and kissed my thigh, dragging his tongue towards my hole.

"I don't think I can orgasm again." I said to him with a smile. "If you need to cum just fuck your cock into me and do it."

He needed no urging, and suddenly I was moaning as I felt myself filled by his hard penis again.

This time he fucked back and forth faster, groaning quietly as I savored the feeling of being deliciously stretched by his erect flesh.

Merri snuggled against me and held me tight, and I closed my eyes, loving every sensation and wanting the feelings to last forever.

But Ken suddenly changed the speed of his thrusts, and seemed to get even harder inside of me.

"I think he's going to cum." I whispered, feeling my insides clench in anticipation.

I'd never had a cock spurt semen inside of me before, but in a primal way my body knew exactly what was about to happen and physical need for his orgasm filled me.

"I'm going to cum." Ken panted.

I closed my eyes and suddenly I felt a slippery heat wash through my clenching hole from the inside, and I understood why women loved this moment so much.

He pushed his cock deep into me and then pulled it partway out, and then I felt another hot flood of his liquid cum as he thrust in again, and without warning an orgasm spiked through my clit and I pushed up off of the mattress and gasped in surprise.

He pumped another spurt into me as my clit exploded, and I felt the dual satisfaction of my own quick release he pushed his throbbing cock all the way into me and his hot cum filled me up.

He collapsed beside me, and I closed my eyes, laying still except for the soft feeling of Merri tracing her fingers through the slippery sperm leaking out of my hole onto the bed.

She traced those fingers around on my thighs and up onto my stomach, and I felt sleep wrap itself around me, as I lost control and started to breathe deep, naked, sweaty, my body dripping with cum inside and out, as I breathed in the scent of cock, cum, cunt, and lust.

~~

I woke up hours later.

The house was as quiet as a tomb, and I became aware of the gentle motion of the bed.

I rolled over and saw Ken kneeling astride Merri's chest, his cock in her mouth as she sucked and stroked him rapidly.

I gently touched her stomach and moved closer to them, wondering how long they'd been playing like this.

She looked at me and grinned, and took him out of her mouth and pushed him towards me.

"Cover her!" she hissed. "Coat her face with your sticky mess!"

Ken gasped and started to shake as his cock leapt in Merri's stroking fist, and then a hot arc of his cum shot out onto me, hitting my chin and mouth and nose, with a second and third spurt following.

Merri pulled his cock closer to my face and snaked her tongue out, and I joined her by pushing my tongue against the head of his cock as another spurt dribbled out.

She kept stroking him, squeezing his cock to get as much of his cum out as she could.

He'd cum a smaller load than he had before, but she worked out several more big drops and wiped the cock on my face, before kissing my mouth and using her fingers to wipe up and feed both of our hungry mouths his salty cum.

Ken put his head on my stomach and lay there quietly, and eventually I realized he was asleep as Merri softly nuzzled her face against my sticky mouth and nose and squeezed my arm.

"Just beautiful." She whispered. "Beautiful."

~~

I woke again and realized that the darkness was giving way to a soft grayness, indicating that it was nearly morning. Not that it mattered since we'd slept all night with the dim lights on in the bedroom.

My bladder was full, I felt sticky and warm, and Merri's arm was flung across my body, and Ken was on his back next to me.

In the soft light I could see that his cock was sticking straight up.

Was he horny again?

Already?

Or was this morning wood?

I'd heard about morning wood of course, but really had no idea if it was something that really happened or just a locker room type joke.

I reached over and wrapped my fingers around his cock, thrilling at how hard it felt, and loving the fact that his cock-skin felt sticky to the touch with sperm, spit, and cunt arousal from earlier.

I squeezed his cock and he stirred next to me.

I wondered if he could pump another load of cum into me before breakfast?

~~~

Thank you so much for reading this story. This was a fairly personal story for me, because these things were a part of me discovering who I was sexually, and they were definitely a part of what got me started on the journey I'm still on.

There were some true elements to it, and the real life Merri has been very supportive over the years as we've discussed the possibility of me writing some of our relationship highlights down.

She's also been a great supporter of what I've published here on Literotica.

I've long since lost touch with the real 'Ken', but Merri assures me that he's alive and well and has fond memories of me, as I do him.

As always, I really am appreciative of anyone who enjoys, even a little bit, reading the things that I enjoy writing about.

IE