Merri Thanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked back and forth, delighting in the course pubic hair as it tickled the tip of my tongue and lips. I loved the taste of him, and his physical reaction to my oral exploration.

Of course he wasn't the only one reacting in a physical way to what my mouth was doing. My panties were absolutely drenched, and both of my inner thighs were wet with my own arousal.

I pulled my head back and watched my fingers knead his balls. I was amazed at how firm they felt, and how smoothly my fingertips could glide over them as I gently tugged and pulled at his ball sack.

My fingers settled into a slow rhythm, and I giggled with joy watching his cock flex up and down as it throbbed with arousal just from having his balls fondled.

I was aware of Merri next to us on the bed. She was silent and still, watching everything I was doing.

I leaned forward and licked the underside of his cock again, feeling it throb against my tongue as I let a trail of slippery spit roll out of my mouth and coat his stiff meat.

"Oh Jesus that's good." He panted.

I grinned up at him, and then dipped my head down and took his cock into my mouth, sucking at the tip as hard as I could.

His hips bucked and I sucked harder, determined not to lose contact between my mouth and his dripping cockhole.

I clasped my fingers around him and tried to steady him.

"He's pretty close to cumming." Whispered Merri as she moved alongside me. "I don't think he'll be able to last much longer."

"What should I do?" I asked her in a hushed voice, holding onto his cock in a vice-like grip.

"Let him cum." She replied softly. "Half the fun of a quick ejaculation will be making him hard again."

I looked at her and raised my eyebrows. I wanted to try everything, and at this particular moment I couldn't decide what I wanted to do the most.

"How should I do it?" I whispered.

"You can suck him and let him cum in your mouth." She said. "Or you could let him cum inside you. Or on you."

I looked at his quivering dick, unable to decide which of those things I wanted more.

"It's polite to ask your partner where they most want to cum," Merri whispered, "so they can enjoy their orgasm as much as possible."

"What's your favorite way to cum Ken?" I asked him, holding his cock but not stroking it for fear that I'd cause him to lose control.

"I'll enjoy it however you want it, Sabrina." He said. "You choose."

It was a kind answer, but it didn't help me narrow it down.

"Do you want to see him cum?" Merri asked me.

"I do." I said. "I want to see what it's like."

Merri moved up and kissed Ken on the lips.

"Do you want to cum all over my face and mouth?" she asked him. "Like you did in the hotel that time? Only this time Sabrina will be stroking you off instead of me."

"Oh god yes!" he groaned, closing his eyes and grinding his hips against the waterbed.

"Sabrina, come jerk him off all over me." She said. "That way we can both see him spurt."

She kissed him softly, and I felt his cock twitch in my hand. She lay down beside him and put her head on his stomach. I moved over on the other side of him and started moving my fingers over his balls and cock.

"Hit my face with him." She urged me.

I moved my hand to the base of his cock and swung it towards her face, tapping it against her mouth.

"Harder." She said. "Slap me with his cock."

I moved my hand back and forth, adding speed and momentum to his cock, letting it smack into her mouth and nose.

"Harder than that." She begged. "Do it harder!"

She stuck her tongue out and licked him as his flesh bounced against her mouth.

I could hear a wet 'pop' sound as his cock-flesh smacked her face.

"Oh fuck." He groaned.

His cock grew even harder in my hand, and as I pulled on his balls, I felt them tightening up.

My belly clenched in anticipation as I realized he was close to losing control.

"Does that feel good?" I asked him.

He nodded, and his hips began to thrust.

"Give me your hand." Merri instructed.

I held my hand out and she spit in it.

"Jerk him!" she demanded. "Jerk his cock off and make it go!"

I started stroking my hand on his cock, moving it up and down his shaft and feeling how my own body responded to feeling his erection in my hand.

"All the way up and down." Merri encouraged me.

I stroked my slippery fingers over his head and then all the way down to his base. My own cunt was responding to the feeling of his increasing arousal in my hand.

"I'm getting close." He said.

His eyes were screwed shut and he looked like he was straining to lift something heavy.

"Go ahead." I moaned. "Cum for me! All over her fucking face!"

"Grip him hard and jerk it as fast as you can without touching the tip!" Merri told me.

Her hand rested on his thigh, and I bent over and fluttered my tongue against his balls, and then quickly kissed his cockhead.

I wrapped my hand firmly around him and started pumping as fast as I could, keeping my eyes glued to the hole in the tip of his cock.

"I'm cumming!" he panted. "I'm cumming!"

The cockhole opened up and a glob of white cum appeared, and then a thick string of his wet cum thundered up into the air and landed on Merri's nose and mouth.

"Fuck yes!" she groaned, her tongue pulling a string of his cum from her lips as another, and even thicker bolt landed on her cheek.

I pumped him as fast as I could, fascinated by the sight of his sperm jumping into the air and splattering all over Merri and myself as his cock throbbed in my hand.

"Oh god oh god oh god." He groaned as his spurts diminished into dribbles, and the rapid pulsing in my hand slowed.

I slowed my stroking motion, but kept a firm grip and pumped up and down, savoring the slick feeling of his cock being coated with its own eruption.

I could smell his cum, musky and sharp, and I milked his cock with my hand and leaned over to lick at the bubble of cum that emerged from the tip.

The taste was both erotic and jaggedly acidic, and I felt my cunt clench and throb as my tongue licked at his sperm. I suddenly wanted more, and realized that I'd remember the manly taste for as long as I lived.

I licked his cock again, and then put it into my mouth and sucked.

"Oh shit!" he exclaimed at the sensation.

I swirled my tongue around the tip and then dipped my mouth down to his balls, sucking and licking and tasting his discharge there.

I felt a hand in my hair and I looked up and let Merri pull my mouth to hers, moaning in pleasure as she pushed a mouthful of his salty sperm against my tongue with her own.

We kissed, pushing his cum back and forth, mingling with our spit, feeling the volume of the kinky load grow and grow as we moaned and thrust our tongues back and forth.

Eventually his cock in my hand became less stiff as Merri and I continued to share and play with his cum. I continued to gently squeeze and tug at his shaft, just enjoying the erotic reality of holding a real cock in my hand.

Merri pushed all of our combined fluid into my mouth, and then put her mouth to my ear.

"Swallow some, and then give the rest to me." She whispered.

I swirled it around my mouth, savoring the purely sexual flavor of his seed, and then allowed half of what I held in my mouth to slide down my throat.

I then rose up over Merri, and she opened her mouth while I drooled a long string of our saliva and Ken's cum into her mouth.

She smiled and swallowed, and I leaned down and started licking all the stray spattered drops of his cum I could find from her chin, cheek, neck and forehead.

At last I had her as clean as I could get her, and she grabbed me and forcefully rolled me over.

"Ken," she said softly, "I want you to just lie there and catch your breath, because this young lady isn't done with you yet. But I know for a fact that she needs an orgasm, so while you wait your turn just watch while I help her have one."

She slipped down between us and stopped to feather a gentle kiss onto each of my nipples.

I groaned, as much from that sweet pleasure as from the anticipation of her tongue.

And she was right. Not only did I need an orgasm as badly as I ever had, but I felt like I could go over the edge at any moment, even without a finger or tongue anywhere near my burning clit.

Fortunately, Merri wasn't in the mood to make me wait long. She kissed a trail down my stomach, until her face was between my thighs. I shuddered as I felt her press her face against the fabric of my panties and her fingers tickled my thighs.

She pushed her fingers into my panties and pulled them, yanking them down over my thighs and violently tearing them away from my left leg.

Her mouth made contact with my pussy and her lips pressed against my wet opening as her tongue pushed itself into my center as I rolled my hips on the waterbed.

Her tongue was suddenly on my clitoris, and I involuntarily yelped and closed my eyes as my body twisted in pleasure.

I felt her push two fingers up inside of me as she began to scrub her tongue back and forth over my stiff clit, and I looked at Ken as I felt my orgasm begin to unwind deep within me.

I reached over and took his hand, and he slid over to me without letting go of my hand and began to lick my nipple.

"Oh hot fuck." I grunted.

My eyes involuntarily closed, and I squeezed Ken's hand while my other hand grabbed a fistful of Merri's hair.

I felt Merri wrap her hands around my thighs and I rolled my hips against the bed, and realized I was making a steady moaning sound.

I forced my eyes opened and glanced down to try and get a look at Ken's cock, but his head was in the way as his tongue swirled around my nipple.

I let go of his hand and reached towards him, my fingers finding his cock, not quite hard, but thicker than it had been a few moments ago, and still sticky from my spit and his cum.

I felt it twitch in my hand and I shuddered as I felt Merri's tongue lap at my clitoris as Ken's hot hands covered my tiny breasts.

If I died at that exact moment I would have died happier than I'd ever been.

"Judas fuck." I moaned. "He's getting hard again."

Ken looked down at this cock and up at me and grinned.

"You're making me hard again Sabrina." He said softly, before pushing his mouth against mine.

We kissed hungrily, and I felt the vibration in my clit and Merri groaned against me, her own hungry mouth covering my hole. I felt her tongue probing all along my sensitive opening while she pressed her teeth against my clit.

"I'm close to cumming." I whimpered, locking eyes with Ken.

"What can I do?" he asked.

His fingers were rolling my nipples as my body began to tighten.

"Bring your cock up here!" I begged. "I want to taste your cock while I cum!"

He slid up the bed, and I grabbed his hips and pulled him closer to me, my mouth closing around his cock.

I sucked hard, pulling him as far into my mouth as I could and pressing my tongue against the underside of his shaft.

I felt his cock jump and thicken, and I groaned and closed my eyes in pure ecstasy as I felt my belly begin to quiver as my orgasmic pleasure reached the point where it couldn't be stopped.

Feeling him stiffen in my mouth tripped something in my brain and I grabbed his balls hard with my hand and pushed my hips off of the waterbed in an attempt to get even closer to Merri's hot mouth and tongue.

Ken put his hand against the back of my head and I felt his cock grow even thicker as it slid further into my mouth, and I sucked air in through my nose as my clitoris suddenly throbbed with a white hot pulse that was almost painful.

"HHHHHMMFFFFFFFHHMMFFFFFF!!" I grunted with my mouth full of cock, feeling Merri pull my hips up into the air as her mouth sucked my clit.

And then I was spinning, my entire body spasming and heaving as my orgasm slammed into me and everything dissolved into a blur of blinding pressure and pleasure.

It went on and on, the pressure in my cunt and belly almost unbearable as I felt everything come undone as I screamed in my throat and dug my fingernails into Ken's thighs.

With a final burst of light I was suddenly gasping for air, aware that I was covered in sweat.

Ken's hard cock was pressed against my belly as he cradled my head gently and kissed my forehead, as I took in lungful after lungful of air, aware that at some point in my orgasmic frenzy I'd gagged on his cock and started to choke.

Merri was on the other side of me, holding one of my hands and stroking my hair.

"Are you okay?" she asked softly.

I nodded my head, trying to find my voice.

"I'm so sorry." Ken said, his words falling out in a rush. "I didn't mean to gag you. I should have been more careful. I'm sorry Sabrina."

"Don't be." I whispered, aware that there were tears running down my cheeks. "That was the best fucking orgasm of my life."

Merri grinned and then leaned down to kiss my cheek.

"That's my girl." She whispered.

I wrapped an arm around her and held her close to me.

"Thank you, Merri." I said. "I love this."

"Are you up to proving it?" She asked in a whisper.

"What do you want me to do?" I replied, grinning at her.

"I want to see you get fucked Sabrina." She said. "Are you ready for that?"

"Oh fuck yes!" I squealed. "I want to feel that so much."

"Oh good." She said with a wide smile. "That's what I've been thinking about all week."

I looked up at Ken and he smiled.

I felt his cock continuing to poke against my belly.

"Can you please fuck me Ken?" I asked him as sweetly as I could, doing my best to give him an innocent smile.

"I think I can manage that." he said, moving his hips and sliding his cock against my belly.

Merri rolled away from us and got off the bed, going to her dresser and returning with her favorite toy, a magic wand that she plugged into the wall by the head of the bed.

She sat against the headboard and pushed the silent toy against her cunt and sighed. I saw her thumb move against the button, and a slow steady humming sound came from the toy as she moved the oversized head of it against her thigh.

"That's nice." She murmured, staring at the two of us. "One of you kiss me."

Ken leaned over and kissed her, and while he did I took his cock in my hand and squeezed. It felt just like the vibrator that Merri had given me, except it was hot and throbbed in response to my touch.

"So hard." I whispered, mostly to myself.

Ken slid down the bed and kissed me again, slow and tender and with great patience and passion. I put my arms around him and delighted in the heat of his body and the feeling of his arms holding me.

"How do you want this?" he asked me.

In answer I kissed him again, spreading my legs and pulling his body down to mine.

Sooner or later, I wanted to experience some of the different sexual positions I'd read about, and I wanted to try to orgasm and to make him orgasm in as many different ways as I could.

But right now, I just wanted to feel his body on top of mine with his cock inside me.

While we were kissing I slid my hands down his back and started to wrap my legs around him, but he pushed me back on the bed and grabbed my hips, pushing his face against my opening and licking at my wet cunt lips.

I started to grind against his face, loving the feel of his mouth on my responsive opening. He pushed a finger into me, and started to lap at my clit and I knew then that I could orgasm again already as I felt the tingling begin deep inside me.

But it didn't happen.

At the exact moment that my pleasure would have begun to unwind towards orgasm, he was on top of me again and I felt his cockhead push against my inner thigh.

"Yes!" I hissed. "I want to feel you inside me. Fuck into me. Please!"

He put his weight on his arms and I felt his cock make contact with my wet opening, and with a sob of joy I reached down and took it in my hand, lining it up against me.

"Now." I whispered.

He pushed forward, and suddenly, for the first time ever, I felt a real cock slide up into my needy cunt and I shivered with the delightful full feeling that only women understand.

He pushed himself into me, inch at a time, and I felt myself stretch to accommodate his stiff dick.

And then he was all the way in, his pubic hair pressed against me and my hole clenching and grabbing at him with pleasure as I moaned and flexed my thighs.

He pulled out of me slowly, and then pushed back in, and the feeling of intense pressure within me expanded with his motions. I wrapped my arms around him and looked up at Merri over his shoulder, unable to speak as he started to push himself in and out of my body in a soft rhythm.

"Fuck that feels good." He grunted in my ear.

"For me too." I tried to say, but it came out as another sob.

Merri had moved the toy against her clit, and she was staring at the two of us as her face contorted with the look of impending release.

"Judus fuck." She moaned.

I felt my clit begin to throb, and suddenly an orgasm hit me, surprising me with its raging intensity and the way it seemed to numb me while at the same time causing the fierce explosions of sensation to tingle through all of my nerve endings.

I screamed and yelled, unintelligible sounds of pleasure and need, as I experienced my first orgasm while feeling a hard cock thrust in and out of my slippery gash.

The explosion went on and on, and I heard Merri screaming along with me and I tried to focus my eyes on her, but all I saw was her bent over as her own orgasm took over her body.

We screamed together, and then she was beside us on the bed, kissing my neck and gently holding one of my breasts as I felt my insides flutter at the hard cock that was still fucking in and out of me.

"Oh jesus Merri," I panted, "it's so goddamn good."

Ken settled into a steady rhythm, fast enough to be intensely pleasurable, but slow enough so that I could feel each inch of his stiff cock sliding against every inflamed nerve ending from my opening to the very end of my cunt.

He bent down and kissed me again, and as our tongues snaked back and forth I felt Merri's tongue join in, and the three of us tongue kissed each other as another wave of arousal rolled through me.

Merri inched further down the bed, and took one of my nipples into her mouth, and I held her head as she gently sucked at the tender flesh.

"Sabrina," she panted, "this has me so horny."

I pulled her mouth back up to mine and kissed her again, and then moved my mouth to her ear.

"Do you want him to fuck you?" I asked her. "Do you want to cum from his cock?"

"Oh yes! Fuck yes!" she said.

I pushed Ken away from me gently and pulled her on top of me.

"Fuck her while I hold her, Ken." I moaned. "Give her your hard dick."

I wrapped my arms around her, and she buried her face against my neck and shuddered as he pushed into her pussy from behind.

The waterbed started to slowly roll with the fuck motion of his cock pushing in and out of her, as she grabbed my body and groaned.

"He's going to make me cum again honey." She whispered. "His hard cock is gonna do it!"

"Cum for me sweet Merri!" I moaned, holding her as she tensed up at the onrushing pleasure. "I want it to happen!"

She bit her lip and whimpered, and I felt Ken increase his speed as he fucked my friend.

"So........close........." she whispered, her face screwed up in a mask of pure anticipation.

I cupped her breast with one hand and stroked her back with the other, knowing that sometimes her orgasms got close and then frustratingly ebbed away if the speed or intensity of her stimulation changed.

"Sabrina." She groaned. "It's close but it's not......it's so close.....I'm just......it's......."

"Shhhhh." I said, stroking her back softly and taking on the role of the more patient lover that she often held. "Roll over and relax a minute."