Merri Thanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bedrooms were up a half a flight of stairs, and the family room, and Merri's bedroom were under them down a half a flight.

I sat in the quiet house and tried to slow my heartrate. I had no desire at all to back out of this opportunity, but I was more than a little nervous.

I wondered if he'd even be interested in me?

I was thin, and even though I had never been mistaken for anything other than a female, I wasn't exactly a beauty queen. No one had ever called me ugly, but I'd never caught anyone staring at my body either.

If he was attracted to Merri, he might consider going to bed with me to be a step down. Where she has full breasts, I have small A cups. Where she has sexual experience and confidence, I've only ever had orgasms with her and by myself.

I'd gotten pretty good at arousing and pleasuring Merri's body, but I'd had lots of practice at using my fingers to cause my own orgasms before that first night with her.

I'd read a lot about sex with men, but the closest I'd ever been to touching a real cock was my plastic vibrator.

Would he be comfortable going to bed with me the same night he met me? While Merri assured me that he'd been to bed with her a handful of times, it sounded like he'd known her for a long time first.

Whatever happened, at least Merri would be there with me. She'd keep it from being too awkward or uncomfortable I thought.

I had just started to second guess waiting in the living room when I saw the reflection of headlights sweep across the room as someone pulled into the driveway.

I heard the garage door go up, and as the car pulled in I walked down into the dark family room, figuring the less formal room with the big couch and tv would be more comfortable than the formal room with the rarely used furniture.

I sat on the edge of the couch and felt my palms get sweaty again.

And then the door to the laundry room opened.

"Might as well come in for a few minutes." Merri was saying. "You'll freeze if you wait in the garage."

"No kidding." Said a pleasant baritone voice. "I'm too used to Arizona to take much of this November weather you've got."

"Sabrina!" called Merri. "I'm back!"

I took a deep breath and stood up.

"I'm down in the family room." I called back. "How are the roads?"

I went back up the stairs and met Merri and our guest in the kitchen.

"The roads are okay for now. But it's getting colder so they'll be icy in a few hours." She said. "Sabrina, this is Kenneth. Kenneth this is the newest member of our family."

"It's nice to meet you." I said to him. "Adjusted to the weather yet?"

I've always been awkward at small talk, so I grabbed the topic I'd just overheard.

"Not even a little bit." Kenneth said with a big grin. "And it's nice to meet you too."

He looked older than I had expected. A few inches taller than Merri and I, with dark brown hair and a medium build. He wore glasses, but what I noticed the most was his light jacket, much more suited for fall than the start of winter.

"You must be freezing in that jacket." I said. "I was just thinking about making some hot chocolate. Anyone up for that?"

"That sounds really good." He said. "It was plenty warm in the car but being outside like this is brutal. I definitely should have packed better."

"I'd like some hot chocolate too." Said Merri. "We might as well take our coats off and be comfortable for a few minutes."

The two of them started taking their coats off, and I started some milk heating on the stove.

"How long are you in town for Kenneth?" I asked him.

"Just till the start of next week." He said. "My folks always come to visit with Merri's folks, and I usually tag along to see friends that I grew up with. But this time one of them has the flu and the others are all out of town."

"That's too bad." I said. "A vacation without anyone to hang out with. Maybe Merri and I can keep you entertained, at least for tonight."

Kenneth was looking at me and Merri was behind him. I saw her wink at me over his shoulder.

"Merri is usually kind enough to see a movie with me when I'm in town." He said. "But we didn't see anything listed that really appealed to us. Is there anything you'd like to see? Merri said you might join us."

"I haven't checked," I said, "but we could stay in and watch something on tape. Merri has a bunch of horror movies that I've never seen. I'm working through her collection, but I haven't made much of a dent yet."

"Snuggled up inside with my feet up and some hot chocolate?" Merri asked. "No one would have to twist my arm."

"I wouldn't mind that either to be honest." Kenneth said. "But I don't want you ladies to feel like I'm intruding."

"Nonsense." I said, mixing chocolate and sugar into the milk. "You were planning on a movie night, and we can deliver that. If murder, mayhem, and big boobed blonde slasher victims don't bother you."

"I can handle all of that." He said with a grin.

"And if he has to," Merri chimed in, "he can skip the murder and mayhem and focus on the boobs. Although I don't think he's picky about hair color. Or size if memory serves. Right Kenneth?"

"You've got me there." Kenneth said with a laugh, as he blushed slightly.

"Good." Merri said. "Sabrina and I would hate to be left out."

I noticed Kenneth making an effort not to look at Merri's stiff nipples poking through her shirt.

"I'm glad to hear it." I said. "I'd hate to huddle in the dark with a man who didn't have his priorities in order."

"When it comes to boobs Kenneth definitely knows what his priorities should be." Merri said.

Kenneth gave her a look, and she stepped close to him and put an arm around him.

"Don't worry Ken." She said. "Sabrina knows that you and I fuck when you're in town. There aren't any secrets between her and I."

"Oh okay." He said with an awkward smile.

"Don't worry." I teased him. "I won't be judgmental. Unless we sit in the dark watching a movie and you feel her up but ignore me."

I poured the hot chocolate into three mugs and added a shake of nutmeg. Merri opened a cabinet over the fridge and stood on her tiptoes to reach a bottle of cognac.

She opened it and added a jolt to each of the mugs, and then put the bottle back before picking up one of the mugs and heading for the living room.

I picked up the remaining mugs and handed one to Kenneth.

We followed Merri downstairs, where she was lighting a candle on top of the television cabinet.

"I picked a movie." She told us, grabbing the remote and pushing a tape into her VCR.

She'd already put her hot chocolate down on the coffee table in front of the reclining chair, leaving Kenneth and I to sit on the couch.

"Something good?" asked Kenneth, as he sat down next to me.

"Depends on your definition of good." Merri said. "But it's suitable for a dark and cozy evening."

We settled in and watched for a while. The plot was typical of most slasher movies, and the movie unfolded just about the way I expected it to.

While the second horny co-ed was getting killed on screen, Merri turned the volume on the tv almost completely down.

"Now we can talk without shouting at each other." She explained as she turned the closed captions on. "Besides I don't think we'll be missing much if we talk during this one."

And it looked like she was right.

Horny co-eds and their horny boyfriends were camping in the woods. They paired off to skinny dip, hike, drink, fuck, or wander around like imbeciles while a ski-masked guy picked them off one at a time.

We sipped our hot chocolate and watched in silence for a few more minutes, while I desperately tried to think of a way to start up some conversation.

"So what should we talk about?" I asked lamely.

"Anything you want." Said Merri, with one eye on the tv and the other on me.

"I agree Sabrina." Said Kenneth. "You get us started. Anything is bound to be more interesting than this movie. I mean, does every female character in this movie take their top off?" he asked.

The second co-ed in ten minutes had just pulled her shirt off to reveal her large and perfect tits to her horny and soon to be dead boyfriend.

"Fuck, I hope so." Said Merri. "I don't know about the two of you, but I was hoping for some nudity tonight."

"Nudity on screen or in real life?" I asked, hoping that I sounded more clever than stupid.

"That's a good topic for conversation." Said Merri. "Which makes you hornier? Someone nude on screen, or someone naked in real life who's less attractive, but real? You two discuss among yourselves while I go get us some more to drink."

She got up and went up towards the kitchen.

Kenneth looked over at me awkwardly.

"We can talk about something else if you'd rather." He said with a grin.

"Trying to evade the hard questions, Kenneth?" I teased him.

"Not at all." He laughed. "Please call me Ken. And for the record, I am almost always in favor of nudity of any kind."

"But what's more arousing?" I pressed him. "An attractive actress getting naked or a real-life girl who's a bit average taking her clothes off?"

"Promise you won't think that I'm a pervert?" he asked.

"Ken," I whispered, "it's okay with me if you're a pervert. I think we all have some unusual tastes."

I couldn't believe I'd just said that.

Out loud.

To a guy.

That I'd just met.

"Then do you promise not to judge my perverted nature?" he asked.

"Absolutely!" I agreed. "As long as you don't judge mine."

"A real woman is always sexier than someone in a movie or magazine." He said.

"Always?" I asked softly.

"Oh yes." He said. "Someone you can actually talk to, or spend time with, or even touch, is always way more fun to see nude than someone in a movie."

"What about porn?" I asked. "Where they're not only nude, but actually having sex? Do you find that arousing?"

"Yeah, I do." He said. "But not as much as I used to. I'd much prefer to sit here and talk to a naked girl about a horror movie, instead of watching porn."

"I feel the same way." I said. "In theory anyway."

"What do you mean 'in theory'?" he asked. "Are you saying that it depends upon who the guy is? Or on what kind of porn it is?"

"Oh not that." I said. "It means that all the naked men I've seen up to this point have been in porno movies, except for walking in on a guy changing by accident once."

"Oh." He said. "That makes sense. Are you thinking that if you were with a real guy who was naked it might not turn you on?"

"I'm pretty sure it would." I said softly. "It's something I fantasize about all the time."

"Any guy in particular?" he asked.

"Not really." I replied. "It's just something I really want." I hesitated just a moment and then added in a rush, "It's something I really need."

"That's where you come in." Merri said quietly from the end of the couch.

Neither of us had noticed her come back. We both glanced at her and then we both took another look, longer this time.

She was wearing only her panties.

The flickering candle caused shadows to move all over the room, and in the dancing light her breasts looked amazing, and it was easy to see that her nipples were both stiff.

I took in a quick breath and felt my own body respond to the sudden extra charge of eroticism in the room.

"I brought you here tonight so you and Sabrina could meet each other." She said to Kenneth. "Instead of a movie we were sort of wondering if you'd like to go to bed with her."

"Bed?" said Kenneth stupidly.

His eyes had grown large, and he looked completely dazed.

I could hardly blame him.

Things had gone from flirtatious to sexual proposition pretty fucking rapidly.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." I said. "It's just that Merri told me about what the two of you do, and she knows that I....that I uh......that is...."

Merri came over and sat between the two of us, taking one of his hands and one of mine.

"Don't get shy." She said reassuringly. "You're pretty, sexy, and I want to help this happen for you because I love you. Not because I don't think you can manage it on your own."

She turned to Kenneth.

"Sabrina has never been with a man." She said. "She and I have spent a lot of time in bed together, and she's like I am. Attracted to males and females. She's just never had a chance to play with a cock before. At least not a real one."

He looked over at me then, and I blushed furiously, hoping he couldn't see the rush of red to my face as I sat there.

"If that's what you want Sabrina," he said, "I'd love to go to bed with you."

I looked into his eyes and nodded.

"I really do." I said softly. "I want to. I need to."

Merri turned to me and leaned over, kissing me on the lips. I closed my eyes and felt her tongue push against my upper lip, and I sucked it in and reached out and palmed her breast.

"Holy fuck." Ken whispered.

Merri pulled her head away from me and looked over at Ken.

"Let's move to the bedroom." She said.

She picked up the candle and led the way to her bedroom, stopping at the doorway to turn on what she always referred to as her 'mood-lights'.

A wall light in each corner of the room came on, each one a soft wattage that kept the room from being too bright, but still enabled anyone in the room to see clearly.

She turned at the foot of the bed and pulled me close to her.

"Come here Kenneth." She said. "Help her get undressed."

She wrapped her arms around me from behind and kissed my neck.

Ken knelt in front of me and pulled my slippers off my feet one at a time. While he had each foot in his hands, he gently pulled the socks off and laid them aside, running his fingers along my heels and then the tops of my toes.

I realized that he hadn't touched what were most likely to be the most ticklish part of each foot. He was either more experienced than Merri had let on, or he'd spent a lot of time thinking about this.

He straightened up and reached for the button on my pants, and I was suddenly aware of how wet my cunt had become.

His fingers undid the button, and then slowly pulled the zipper down.

I stifled a moan and forced myself to keep my eyes open as my knees weakened and I leaned back against Merri.

Her lips continued to softly nibble at my neck as she too watched Kenneth put his fingers into my belt loops and work my pants back and forth as he inched them down over my hips.

I rocked my hips back and forth to help him, and suddenly my pants were down on my thighs, and he leaned forward and gently kissed my belly button.

"Oh gawd." I moaned at the feeling of his lips against my belly.

He pulled at my pants, and I lifted first one leg, and then the other as he pulled them off me. He stood and folded them and put them aside.

Merri pushed my head towards him, and I closed my eyes as our lips met, tasting his mouth as he tenderly kissed me. His lips were soft, but his skin had just the slightest hint of beard stubble, and it caused my heart to flutter.

Merri wrapped one arm around him and then I felt her hand tugging at my blouse and she pulled it up. He used his hand on the other side, and then I was standing there in just my bra and panties.

He kissed me again, and I felt Merri lick my earlobe as his hands went around my body to search for the clasp of my bra.

His lips stopped moving as he fumbled for a few seconds, finding the hooks with his fingers, but not quite able to get them undone.

I felt Merri reach around and help him, and then he was gently pulling my bra away from me.

He stepped back and looked at me, and I felt myself blush again, hoping my exposed breasts were arousing to him, and feeling a hot vulnerability as he stared.

Merri's hands cupped my tiny breasts and my already stiff nipples responded to the erotic heat of her gentle touch.

"Isn't she beautiful?" she whispered.

"Absolutely stunning." Said Ken quietly, his voice gone hoarse. "She's so pretty."

Normally a compliment like that would embarrass me, but in that moment the lustful need inside my body expanded, like a fire doused with a bucketful of gasoline as I took in his words.

I couldn't believe this was happening. My entire body was tingling, and I felt overheated and frenzied.

At that moment my shyness was gone, replaced by lust and a physical want that left me trembling. I felt like the most gorgeous woman on earth, dripping with arousal and pulsing with lust and trembling with physical need.

Ken stepped close, and our mouths found each other again while I grabbed his shirt and pulled it loose from his pants, running my hands over his stomach and moaning around his tongue as my fingers trailed through the hair on his abdomen.

I felt Merri's tongue on my neck and her fingers rolled my nipples. I pushed my hips back against hers, grinding my ass against the silky front of her panties while her stiff nipples grazed across my back.

I wanted to move slow and savor this. But I couldn't. I was consumed with getting what I had wanted for so long.

I pulled Ken's shirt up, and he raised his arms to make it easier for me to pull it over his head.

I dropped it to the floor as I reached for his belt, grappling with the buckle in my haste, but then it was suddenly undone and I unbuttoned his jeans and tugged them down, pulling his underwear along with them.

He kept kissing me and helped me push his pants down, using his feet to pin them to the floor while stepping out of them one leg at a time.

Unable to wait I slid my hand down his stomach and my fingertips made contact with his cock.

I was surprised at how big and thick it felt, as my fingers closed around the hot skin and pulled.

He groaned and closed his eyes, and I looked down and felt a thrill as I saw his cock in my hand, stiff with arousal and flexing as I squeezed it.

Not waiting for Merri to offer any advice, I pulled Ken around until the back of his legs were against the edge of the bed, and I pushed him down.

He stared at me as he squirmed up onto the center of the bed, and I crawled up beside him, mesmerized by the hard cock swaying back and forth as he got settled.

I lay next to him on my side, and reached for his cock, taking it gently in my hand as if it might break.

I was amazed by the stiff and unyielding feel of it in my hand, as if he was so hard that the skin on his cock might split open, while at the same time feeling the skin slide up and down in the gentle grip of my fingers as I slowly began to stroke him.

I experimented with squeezing it hard, and then touching it lightly, moving my hand up and down slowly at first, and then more rapidly, watching his balls move as the speed of my stroking increased.

I felt a wet slickness on my index finger and realized his cock was leaking, and I stopped stroking and ran my finger around the head of his cock, working the silky fluid into his skin, only for his cock to leak more.

I had a sudden urge to taste it, so I brought my fingers to my lips and licked the clear liquid, my pussy clenching at the ever so slight tang of salty manliness.

I leaned forward and closed my eyes, pushing his cock up towards his belly button and pushing my nose towards his balls. I breathed in deeply, and with no frame of reference I still somehow knew that this was the smell of a man.

His balls smelled clean, faintly of soap, but also of a musky scent that could only be his skin and the heat of his arousal. It was a smell that inflamed my senses and made me aware of my thudding heart, and the sexually primal response my own cunt was having as I inhaled his manliness.

I darted my tongue out and tasted the skin of his balls, and he moaned and jumped as I pulled on his balls with my fingers, and then flicked my tongue back and forth over one of them.

I stiffened my tongue and licked along his balls, and then onto the base of his erection, feeling how the texture of his skin changed as my mouth moved to the engorged muscle-like texture of his aroused flesh.