Merry Christmas under the Tree

Story Info
Quick writing as a way to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
2.5k words
3.99
17k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CindyTV was exchanging Christmas wishes with me when a short story idea hit me. It won't be a long story (hence, short story) and I'll try to keep it all in the same person, but no matter what, may you and yours have a Very Merry Christmas.

Characters:

OffRoadDiesel (ORD for short) - Me, the author/writer.

CindyTV (Cindy for short) - my editor.

Kristopher (Kris for short) Noel - Husband.

Kristine (Kristy for short) Noel - Wife.

I know, starting to sound goofy, which is intentional. I wrote it for the most part in one pass. I'm not expecting perfect, maybe leaving plenty of mistakes to make the Mistake Hunters happy.

And now, as fictitious as you'd like it to be, Merry Christmas under the tree.

00000

"Let me set the stage for you, Cindy." ORD said to Cindy, his editor. "Kristopher and Kristine Noel had been married for 5 years, had jobs they enjoyed, house with a 30 year mortgage, cars that weren't paid off yet, were deeply in love with each other (how I'm justifying the LW category), not making tons of money but they were doing OK and were both healthy. The ideal childless middle-class couple."

"Sounds like a Hallmark Romance movie. Are you sure I can't convince you to put it in Romance?" Asked Cindy.

"Nope, and I don't care if it costs me a star. I'll get more readers this way and I can get my message out better."

"Okay, it's your story."

"Kris and Kristy both arrived home from work at the same time on Christmas Eve. Kris, stood 6' 3", short brown hair, slightly overweight, in slacks, shirt with a tie and an ugly Christmas sweater. Kristy, stood 5' 1", shoulder-length copper-red hair, thin but fit with B-Cup breasts, dressed similarly but without the tie. They met in front of their 4 foot artificial Christmas tree sitting on a table."

"Almost sounds like characters from another story of yours."

"What can I say? I'm predictable."

"Hi, sweetheart. How was your day?" Kris asked Kristy.

"It was busy, hectic and I'm glad to be home. How about you?" Kristy asked.

"About the same. It warms my heart to be home with you and I'm looking forward to having two weeks off from work to spend with the sexiest woman on the planet. Happy Anniversary."

"Wait!" Cindy protested to ORD. "You didn't say they were married on Christmas Eve."

"Well," ORD replied to Cindy. "I just thought it up and decided to throw that in. It's the power of the writer. You know that."

"You know what would be really nice right now?" Kristy asked Kris. "I'd love a nice glass of that inexpensive sweet white wine, right here in front of the tree with you after we change clothes."

"Hehehe. Watch this." ORD said to Cindy.

"Yes, that sounds really..." Kris said in reply, but stopped. "How did that happen?"

Kris was suddenly wearing a pair of loose fitting, green silk Christmas shorts, elf slippers, a red "It's Christmastime" tee-shirt and a Christmas hat with some mistletoe hanging from the top. Kristy was suddenly wearing a partially transparent Christmas elf-skirt outfit showing she was not wearing underwear, bare legs and no shoes. She was sitting across Kris's lap on a chair that magically appeared, each with a glass of wine in their hands.

"I think it's that crazy writer of ours. I like what he's doing so far." Kristy replied. She took a small amount of wine in her mouth, set her glass on the table then put her arms around her husband's neck and proceeded to share that bit of wine as she passionately kissed him. Two minutes later, they broke the kiss. "WOW!"

"Let's do that again!!" Kris said to Kristy.

And they did.

"I wanted them to be deeply in love and regularly enjoying each other. I just came up with another idea. Watch this!" ORD said to Cindy.

A plastic ornament fell off the tree and split in half on the table, startling the lovers. Inside the ornament was a note. Kris took the note and read it to his wife. "It says, 'Kristy, make a wish but don't say what it is."

"This sounds like fun." Kristy said to Kris. She thought about her wishes and settled on one. "Okay."

As she said it, the paper disappeared from Kris's hand and Kristy had turned, straddling Kris's lap.

"OOooohhhh... I like this. Is this for me?" Kristy asked Kris as she fished his five inch cock through the fly in his shorts.

"Wait. Only five inches? Why not eight or nine?" Cindy asked ORD. "He could be a retired porn star."

"Because I want them to be kinda normal. That's why she doesn't have tits the size of watermelons. A pair of apples on her chest is much more sexy." ORD replied to Cindy.

Meanwhile, Kristy held Kris's cock aligned with her pussy. "Junior looks a little cold and I've got the perfect Christmas sweater for him." She slid forward on her husband's lap, pulling him into her. They both shook from the pleasure of their coupling. "That's amazing and it's not even my wish."

Another ornament fell off the tree, breaking open and revealing another note. Kristy couldn't grab the note because she was holding on to her husband so they could stimulate each other.

"You get that again, Kris. While you read it, I'll torture us by slowly massaging Junior with my smoking hot pussy." She smirked a little. "I can't believe our writer had me say that!"

"Just slow down... for a... minute." Kris said to Kristy. He took the note and read it to her. "It says, 'Kris, it's your turn to make a wish. Same rules.'"

Kris thought for a minute and as soon as he formed his wish, the paper disappeared.

Kristy resumed her slow-motion movement, sliding her pussy over his cock. As soon as she looked at her husband's eyes, she screamed as a monster orgasm consumed her.

"What did you do? What was his wish?" Cindy asked ORD.

"He's a smart man." Answered ORD. "He made a complex, multi-part wish. This is going to last another two hours and Kristy is going to have one long, intense, orgasm the entire time. Don't worry, she'll love it."

"If you say so."

After two hours, Kristy lifted herself off Kris's cock. "I know what you want next." Kristy said to Kris as she teased his lips with her right nipple until he sucked it into his mouth. "Ooooohhhh... That feels... different.

Kris almost purred as he drank the warm, sweet, milk filling his mouth every time he sucked.

"That's one of your kinks, isn't it?" Cindy asked ORD.

"What can I say? I like what I like." ORD replied.

When the right breast ran dry, she fed him the left, which he suckled until it was empty.

"Oh, my writer!" Kris exclaimed. "That's my new favorite intoxicating beverage." He exclaimed to Kristy. "You are absolutely delicious."

Kris put his arms around Kristy, stood up and laid her down on the lamb skin rug in front of the table holding the tree. "Now, it's my turn. How many?"

"2 for you and 6 for me. It is Christmas Eve, you know." Kristy told Kris as she smiled a smile that warmed his heart.

"Do you know what's wrong with this picture? They still have clothes on." ORD said to Cindy.

Kris and Kristy's clothing disappeared.

"WOW! He's one gorgeous man. And his cock is 9 inches long!" Cindy said to ORD.

"No, I wrote it so he'd look like that for you. He's still the same as I originally wrote him. Merry Christmas, my friend." ORD said to Cindy.

Kris lined his cock up to Kristy's entrance and very slowly entered her. As soon as he was all the way in, he turned into a machine, hammering his cock into her hard enough to make her tits shake, the memory of drinking her milk fueling him on.

Ten minutes later, Kristy screamed with her first orgasm of this session, and it lasted 20 minutes.

Kristy came down from her high. "Oh, my writer, that was good. I think I asked for five more."

Ten minutes later, Kristy came again, but this time, Kris joined her. This time, every muscle in her body tensed up, her scream not as loud but more intense as he grunted at her as he lubricated her tunnel with his semen for almost two minutes. Her orgasm lasted twenty, just as the last time.

The second hour went the same as the first. Kristy and Kris both thanked the Writer for the extra endurance and for not letting them get raw from the pounding Kris was giving her.

The second hour went the same as the first. Kristy and Kris both thanked the Writer for the extra endurance and for not letting them get raw from the pounding Kris was giving her.

The third hour went almost the same as the first two, but at the end, their orgasms were so intense, both Kris and Kristy fell asleep as soon as Kris rolled off her.

Kris and Kristy slept until 1 AM.

"You know five hours of sex isn't realistic, right?" Cindy asked ORD.

"I know, but it's Christmas. You know what I didn't add?" ORD asked Cindy.

"I'm afraid to ask. A home invasion by elves? An episode of Beat Bobby Flay in their kitchen?" Cindy asked ORD.

"No, their visitor at 12:05 AM. Watch." ORD replied to Cindy.

At five minutes after midnight, a jolly figure stood over the two lovers, smiling at them. One of the perks of being Santa Clause was getting to see naked lovers under Christmas trees all over the world. Since time didn't matter to him, he could spend all the time he wanted, looking. He never crossed the line and touched. That would be wrong. He took a pinch of Santa's Magic Dust(™) and sprinkled it over the two sleeping lovers, hung a few more ornaments on the tree and left with a "Ho! Ho! Ho!"

When Kristy and Kris woke up, they noticed three things were different. First, there were more ornaments on the tree. Second, they were covered by a warm blanket they had never seen before. When they came out from under the blanket, they saw the third thing: Kristy was very pregnant. They both took time rubbing her belly.

"Watch this, Cindy. Nothing up my keyboard! Presto!" ORD said to Cindy using a Bullwinkle voice.

Santa appeared again, this time in front of the two lovers. He waited long enough for them to see him before throwing more of Santa's Magic Dust(™) at them causing them to sink back to the floor covered with the blanket, soundly sleeping. He said his magic words again, "Ho! Ho! Ho!" But this time he added, "Merry Christmas!" And disappeared.

The lovers woke up at 6 AM. The first thing they looked for was Kristy's pregnant belly, finding it wasn't there. She displayed her regular, fantastic figure.

Four ornaments fell off the tree and one broke open revealing a piece of paper. Kris motioned for Kristy to read it this time.

Kristy picked up the paper and read it aloud. "Wishing is a good thing, and sometimes wishes come true." The paper in her hand vanished and two of the three remaining ornaments broke open revealing two large pieces of paper, each with an attached note. Kris took one and Kristy took the other.

Kris read his note. "Wouldn't you rather take the money from Kris's car payment and invest it in the future of your family? Attached is the pink slip for Kris's car. Paid in full."

Kristy read her note. "Wouldn't you rather take the money from Kristy's car payment and invest it in the future of your family? Attached is the pink slip for Kristy's car. Paid in full."

The two lovers stood there in shock. Kris spoke first. "WOW! This is amazing! We don't deserve it, but it's much appreciated."

The fourth ornament broke open. Kristy pushed Kris to take the note from inside it, which he did and read it. "What could be better than having no car payments? How about no house payment? Your loan balance is zero and you will receive the proper paperwork in the mail this week."

"That's so generous of you. I'd have written about one of them having an affair and the lover coming to the door for a confrontation." Cindy said to ORD.

"I know, you like conflict and drama. I do, too sometimes, but wanted to write something different. One more thing, which probably isn't a surprise." ORD replied to Cindy.

Two boxes appeared under the tree. Kris took one and handed the other to Kristy. The note on each box said to open them at the same time.

Kristy's box had a blue towel with the monogram, "KKN". Kris's box had a pink towel with the monogram, "KKN". Under each towel was a piece of paper, identical except for two words. Both, Arizona Birth Certificates. One saying "Kenneth Kyle Noel", the other saying "Kenna Kylie Noel".

"You have a thing for names starting with the letter 'K', don't you?" Cindy asked ORD.

"Guilty as charged." ORD replied to Cindy.

As soon as Kris looked at Kristy, they heard babies crying in the guest bedroom. Entering the guest bedroom, they saw a crib with two bundles in it, one in blue and the other in pink. On top of the babies was another note, which Kris took and read outloud.

"One of you wanted a baby boy, the other wanted a baby girl for Christmas so I gave you both. Yes, I let you see me briefly and yes, I have a thing for names starting with the letter 'K'. Your parents know something good has happened, but not what. Invite them to your house at the same time. Your babies will be quiet until you introduce them. I'll keep tabs on your family as your children grow. Just remember the things you can be thankful for: You are debt-free. You are happy. You are healthy. You have the family you have always wanted. You are loved."

The letter closed with, "Have a Merry Christmas." And was signed, "Santa Clause, aka Kris Kringle"

"With that, Cindy, I'll end this tale and remind our readers that there is much to be thankful for. Every breath you take, the things we have, the people we know, the love we share. For the entertainment in the form of stories authors provide and the behind-the-scenes efforts of editors helping to make those stories enjoyable. Thanks for your help and the last word is yours, my friend. Merry Christmas." From OffRoadDiesel.

Cindy's closing words here.

"What can I say that hasn't already been said by this creative, albeit eccentric, writer? Laughter, Sex, and Romance are the best part of the Holidays. Merry Christmans and Happy New Year to all! - Cindy

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Merry Christmas