All Comments on 'Merry Cuckmas Foot Bitch'

by EmpireOfFeet

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah it's fair to say

you've got the foot thing real bad. Lets hope in real life you can control it better, otherwise you haven't got a hope in hell of attracting and then keeping a decent woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Blackmail?

Fuck you! the last one is already bad enough now there you add blackmail into it?

Litsen here little foot cuck bitch i don't know if what you write is your true pathetic dark part or not but you write is ruining my holiday foot bitch!

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
too much

too much that it was a vomit of fetish. to the point that it ruins the story. the gf is too much of a bitch and Ryan really was a dick of friend. I can appreciate the scent of woman's heels, not some duds' toes or a ruined relationship, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
it could have been good but....

it should have ended with them beginning a new loving life where they both enjoy the lifestyle I hate the she dumps him at the end thing. Cuckolding is a loving and bonding experience. ruined the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot

I love foot cuck stories, and yours are some of the best there is. Thank you for writing. Ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
no

i beg it differ

for the bitch of a girlfriend it take only hours to make her fuck some unknow bastard(ryan) for her and ruin her relationship with the boyfriend and cuck,blackmail him is too much

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
True goddess story

I read page one and it was enough for me, better to find out early if your supposed is going to dump you over something stupid!! A real man over a guy she is dating, hah. I have read enough of these kinds of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story for some

Btw people, I am not a hater. An author will tell you that if you don’t like his story, then move on to the next one. That’s what I did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous