Mesmerized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett asked another question that he felt was important.

"But what if, once we begin, we choose not to stay with the treatment, what happens after that?"

"Anytime after we begin, you and your wife will be totally free to choose to leave the program before it's finished. But, like I said before, because you've signed the contract, I will hold you accountable to our nondisclosure agreement and to the asset forfeiture clauses. Whether you stay or do not stay with the program, you must not reveal to anyone what we're doing in our treatments, and also as stated in the contract, I will have co-ownership of all your assets for a total of ten years. That means that in the foreseeable future, you can't sell your house or even your car without my written consent.

"The fact is, you're much better off once you sign the contract to work agreeably within my program the best way you can. And then once you've completed it, all of your belongings go back into your name and then we don't have to be worried about any ten-year forfeiture problems, isn't that right, Mr. Martin?"

"Well, I'm more than willing to try this if Kathy's..."

"And I need you to trust me on this, if you renege on your contractual agreements, I've got some damn competent lawyers who will sue you to the moon and back!! They're the ones who crafted the agreement that I have, and I want you to be assured, I've got an ironclad arrangement that works in the best way for both parties, you and the wife, and for me, too."

"Let me ask you, doc, have you had anyone that's started your program and then quit before you were done treating them?"

"Under the advisement of my lawyers, that is a question that I cannot answer, Mr. Martin. But I'm really hoping that you and your wife will trust me and take me up on my offer to help the both of you.

"And don't forget this very important thing, if you decide to go with my program, both of you must do whatever is asked of you during treatment. You must follow my guidance and directives one-hundred percent, giving me authority to basically guide whatever you do, as far as your personal and sexual lives are concerned.

"You also need to be fully aware before we start, that I have interns that work closely with me, and will work with both of you, under my guidance. And as I said a moment ago, there will be things I'm going to direct them to do with Kathy and yourself, that you must follow my directions to the absolute letter on. And there aren't going to be exceptions when it comes to any of this."

Staring directly into the doctor's face, Brett challengingly asked her a question, mostly just to test her resolve as to how serious she was.

"And what if we don't do that, doctor?

Knowing it was important to show her dominance and authority, the doctor fastened her eyes on both Kathy and Brett, hoping that they would completely take-to-heart what she was about to tell them.

"If you do not do exactly as I direct the both of you, then I will have no other choice but to assume you have prematurely left my treatment program. And if that's the case, then unfortunately, you'll leave me no other option but to direct my lawyers to take you to court and sue you for damages and for non-commitment to our treatment program. Not to mention what I just told you about seizing your assets for the ten-year period. And Mr. Martin, because I feel very confident that I can help Kathy and you, I really hope it wouldn't have to come to that."

"But, and I'm not saying that we'd do that, but wouldn't that be messy for you as well, doctor? Aren't you concerned that your treatment methods would be revealed to others?"

"You're quite correct, Mr. Martin, it would be messy for me, and for our program here. But regrettably, it would also totally ruin the ones who had come so close to having their issues resolved. And I consider that a shame. Over the last years, my professional life has been dedicated to helping those like yourselves who have no other way to get the help they need. I have seen too many lives and relationships ruined because people chose to do nothing rather than overcome their fears and anxieties to make their life the best that they could.

"Now, if there aren't any more questions, are you going to go home and think about it, or have you reached a decision?"

As they both looked at each other, Brett Martin realized that they probably didn't have any other choice but to let the doctor guide them. They also took into account that the price for the treatment was perfect. No out-of-pocket costs. But Kathy still had nagging doubts. Not to mention some unresolved fear as well.

"Brett, besides her wanting us to sign that contract, it all sounds good. But I think I just need more time, to think about it some more."

"Of course you do, Mrs. Martin. Why don't you take the next few days to make your decision. I don't want to pressure you in any way as far as what you choose to do. This is your call, and I respect that very much."

And then Kathy thought about the question that the doctor had asked her husband.

"Dr. Rumsfeld, I've got to ask you this. What were you getting at when you asked Brett if he'd ever masturbated in front of anyone before?"

"Normally, I wouldn't answer your question Kathy before signing the contract with you both. But I'm going to try my best without revealing anything concerning my treatment process.

"When I've run across cases such as yours, it's always been the woman who's been violated and had suffered what you're going through. And it's as if her life, and her problems are totally laid bare to anyone who's privy of the situation. And many times, that includes family members or friends who hear about the frustration from the husband's point of view.

"But in reality, we know it isn't just about how it is affecting the man. It's about the pressure you've had to endure to perform, to do something that, at the time, seems so foreign to you. Men mainly want to fuck, and be the dominator. They have a built in need to be the bull when it comes to human sexual coupling. And that isn't wrong, in and of itself, but it's only one side of the coin, so to speak.

"A woman needs to feel appreciated in a different way than a man does. And, of course, men also need to feel appreciated, but with them, in their situation, they have been designed to respond to whether or not they feel respected.

"And let's not get into the argument of whether they 'deserve' that or not. Men have an inherent need to feel respected just about as much as the cells of their bodies require oxygen to flourish and survive.

"We're well aware of the consequences of what happens when a man, himself, misbehaves, and he loses the respect of his significant other. But with the two of you, so far with what you've told me, I don't think that's the case with your husband. I hope I've answered your question."

"Well, ha-ha, you really haven't, doctor. We still don't know what any of this has got to do with Brett masturbating in front of somebody."

"Oh yes, I guess you're right, I actually haven't answered your question yet.

"In a nutshell, with a case like yours, I want the man, the husband, to understand the vulnerability that his wife is going through. But if you're curious about anything else involving your question...I'm going to have to insist that you sign the contract first before I can answer anything else."

As Brett watched his wife sit in her chair next to him, he could tell the wheels in her brain were working, trying to come up with a good reason to sign the agreement and start working with the doctor. But, the more he saw her pondering it over in her mind, the more certain he became that she wasn't going to agree to the doctor's conditions.

"I'm sorry, Brett, I just don't think it's best to do this right now. I think we need to keep looking. I'm sure there's somebody out there that doesn't have the strict demands like she does."

"C'mon Kathy, are you sure? I know what she's asking is a little over the top, but..."

"A little? Brett, as much as I like her, and what she's told us, these conditions are way over the top. Can you really sit there and tell me that signing our new house and cars and all our stuff over to somebody else is a good idea? I just don't think it is, right now. There's got to be somebody else that can help us, help me get over this. I just know there is, somewhere."

When the Martins informed Doctor Rumsfeld of their final decision, she didn't try to change their minds.

"Of course, you have to try and make the right choices as far as it concerns you. But from what's happened so far with other professionals out there, I'm concerned that you're not going to locate the help that you need. But, if you're determined that you're going to keep looking, I want to wish you both the best of luck in finding the help that you're needing."

************

Six months later on their second visit back to Doctor Alexis Rumsfeld.

"So with our reviewing everything as we just did, and in the interests of any further time spent going over all the same details again, Kathy, I've got to ask...are you in, or are you out? As sorry as I am that your sexual relationship still isn't as you'd like it to be, not to mention the professionals that you've visited who haven't helped you, over the last year and a half. But I don't think there's any further way I can be of help to you, unless you both consent to my requirements, so I'll just need to ask you..."

"Okay. I'm in. I'll sign it this time."

"You will? You really will, honey?"

"Yes, I said I would."

Kathy could tell how happy her consenting to signing the agreement not only made her husband, but the doctor as well.

"That is very good. Mr. and Mrs. Martin, if you'll give me a few minutes I'll have my secretary print the documents that will need to be signed. And then I'll be right back."

Once the doctor had gone out and left them alone in her conference room, Kathy took advantage of it.

"So, are you happy that I'm going to go ahead with the doctor's treatment plan this time, Brett?"

"Yeah, I really am, honey!! I think it's going to work out good for us. Don't you think so?"

"What I do think is that just like the first time we were here, you can't seem to take your eyes off of her. There's no doubt she isn't hard on the eyes at all."

"Well, I, uh, she is pretty. I'll say that much for her. But not as pretty as you, Kathy."

"Yeah, whatever Brett. But something else I couldn't mistake was how much she still seems to like checking you out, too. And did you notice, she still isn't wearing a wedding ring, either?"

As Alexis Rumsfeld stood in her personal office, because of the hidden monitoring system, she could hear every word and see everything that was happening with her soon-to-be patients. And she laughed knowing what the ramifications were going to be concerning what they had just said to each other.

Quickly making her way back to the conference room with the contracts, she lightly knocked on the door before entering it.

"Okay, here's our papers that need to be signed before we can begin. And before we do that, I want to say again, I believe that you will both be happy with our results after working with me. But, I want to highly caution both of you, as much as I know what the aftermath is going to hold for us, before long you are going to question whether or not you made the right decision to sign these papers. Do you understand what it is I'm telling you?"

Seeing the resolve in both Kathy and Brett, they each took a pen and signed the contracts, printing and then writing their names as per the typewritten directions.

After everything was completed as far as the legal side of things were concerned, the doctor gathered up the completed paperwork, and excused herself so that she could give them to her secretary to forward to her lawyer, who would take care of all of the other details from there.

After returning with an envelope in her hand, the doctor sat down behind her desk and then spoke to her newest patients.

"Okay, so now that we've taken care of that, are the two of you ready to get started?"

As they both nodded their heads to her question, she continued speaking.

"Now, before you leave here today there are two things we'll need to make sure are taken care of. The first is this. I'm giving you this information to take to the medical doctor who works with me. He is going to give both of you a thorough physical exam."

Immediately wanting to clarify something, Brett spoke up.

"A physical exam? What the hell for, doc? Kathy and me, we're both fit as a fiddle. We just recently went to our doctor for our six-month check-ups, and he told us that Kathy and I passed with flying colors."

"That's all well and good, Mr. Martin. But I'm sending you to my colleague to do a more in-depth check for any venereal diseases, sexually transmitted diseases, gonorrhea, clap, or any other anomaly or aberrance that would harmfully infect anyone else having sexual relations with you. And you probably didn't notice it, but your agreement to have this done ASAP is in our contract...but neither of you will be allowed to have any sexual relations with anyone without my consent. And that includes each other."

"Do you mean to tell me if Kathy decides on the spur of the moment that she wants me to have sex with her, that we'll have to get your permission first??"

"That is exactly what I mean, Mr. Martin. And I am recommending that as soon as you leave here, that you call my associate Dr. Ethan Blackwood and set up an appointment to see him."

Quickly coming to terms with what he and his wife agreed to, Brett Martin decided that the easiest thing would be for him not to give the doctor any more of a hard time, for the time being.

"Okay, well I guess that's all there is. Oh wait, you said there were two matters that needed to be taken care of before we left."

"Well, there is one more thing that you're going to need to do before you and your wife leave here today, Brett. And we talked about it somewhat extensively on your first visit six months ago."

"And what might that be, Dr. Rumsfeld?"

Looking seriously at her new patient, and not taking any further time to answer his question, the doctor very plainly told him...

"Before you leave here Brett, you're going to masturbate in front of us."

Both the doctor and Kathy saw the startled look on his face.

"Oh my god doctor, you're still on that kick?? You're actually serious? You want me to jack off? What's this all about, are you trying to get a sperm count on my semen or something like that?"

"I could really care less how many little spermies you've got floating around in that ball-sack of yours, Brett. What we're going to find out, first of all, is how well you take direction. And second, we're going to see what kind of manly physique you've got underneath those clothes of yours."

"Wait, you're saying you want me to take my clothes off...here...in front of you??"

"You got it!! I want to see you buck-ass naked, buddy. And the sooner the better!! Let me ask, do you have a problem with what I'm wanting you to do, Brett? And so soon after signing our treatment program contract?"

"It's just that I've never done this before."

"No, and your wife has never been frigid before she was these last many months!"

"Yeah, but it's been eighteen months since she's allowed me to have her. A whole year and a half, Dr. Rumsfeld!! How fucking long should a husband be forced to wait??"

"How long have you made her wait, to watch you jerk yourself off, Brett, huh? How fucking long for that??"

"Y'know, that's like a real kick in the teeth to me, doctor. All this time, I was the one trying to convince Kathy that your treatment was the only one that would help her, and this is what you do to me? What kind of carnival show are you running here, anyway? What the hell does it matter if I masturbate, if I jerk myself off, or not? Or are you really some kind of perverted sicko that just wants to see my cock? Is that what this is really all about??"

Seeing that the young man was behaving worse than a three-year-old who's found out he's going to have to have a shot in the doctor's office, Alexis Rumsfeld's patience, at that particular moment, was all used up. And that's when she started raising her voice to try and make her point.

"Don't worry if I want to see your cock or not, Brett. But you do need to worry if you don't do as you said you would when you signed your agreement with me.

"So, take all your goddamn clothes off and do exactly as I've directed you!!

"Now...Damn it!!!"

Immediately unhappy with herself, with the way she had overreacted in anger, Alexis Rumsfeld knew how bad it looked behaving unprofessionally in front of her new patients. She then lowered her tone and sought to change the focus of the up to that moment tense standoff.

"Look...Brett, I need you to trust me. That's all. I need, we need, your wife needs a man who doesn't allow the bullshit that gets inside way too many relationships to take it over and bring it to ruin.

"I hoped by now it'd be clear to you, your marriage, your relationship with Kathy needs to change. And you're the key to it changing; I need you to see that. Most of this is going to hinge on you, what you do...or don't do. And I know this can be dangerous to say to a man, but I need you to not be afraid of the changes that'll have to come, so we can move the both of you back into happy-land as soon as possible."

As she suddenly smiled at him, he heard the doctor ask him with a huge grin on her face...

"Now, are you ready to do what needs to be done? C'mon Brett...it really isn't as bad as you're making this all out to be...let's see your cock!!"

Even though she'd used a humorous tone making her request, Brett Martin understood the doctor wasn't joking about what she'd wanted him to do; he knew she was quite serious, too. So, concerned he might've made a mistake by being supportive of his wife coming back after six months, he decided to not give in to his fears and thought 'what the hell' as he began removing his clothes in front of his wife and the pretty doctor in her conference room.

"Okay, Kathy, I'm going to go ahead and do what she's asked me to. Even though this all seems crazy as shit to me right now. I know I love you enough to make this happen."

"Y'know Brett, with all the weird stuff we've agreed to, I kinda wondered if something like this was going to happen. I guess you don't have any choice, do you?"

Once he'd finally stripped, Alexis Rumsfeld did her best to not gawk too openly at the fine-looking naked man standing in front of her. More than slightly impressed with Brett Martin's not-too small, flaccid penis, the doctor knew, at that moment, her patient was most likely under an intense amount of pressure to do as she had demanded of him.

"Uhhh...I don't know, doc, should I sit, or do you want me to stand?"

"Brett, why don't you take a seat on the sofa there in the corner. Maybe doing that will help you relax enough so you'll not be too nervous about all of this."

Taking his place where she had suggested, he became a little more comfortable to do what the doctor had directed him to do. Brett unceremoniously began running his hand up and down his unhardened member, working as best he knew how to get it to become erect. And while doing it in front of the woman psychotherapist, it gave him somewhat of an inexplicable thrill. But with him completely naked in front of his wife, who he wasn't sure if she could care less about what was presently happening in the room, he began sweating.

"Okay, doc, you can see I'm really trying can't you? But let's face it, this just isn't the right setting to do this kind of thing. I'm thinking, isn't this about the time that you're supposed to whip out some dirty books or something like that for me to look at?"