Mesmerized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh, mmmmm, yes, yesssss, yess! Oh my—gaaawd—yesssss!!"

He also couldn't help but notice that his cock had become fully engorged while he lay there witnessing his wife actively masturbating in their bed, right next to him.

"Yesss, yesss, ohhhhh god, I've missed this sooo much!! Oh god, yessss, just a little more, almost there, just a little more's all I need. Yessss, soooo close now!!"

Deciding he was past the point of being able to keep his arousal hidden any longer, Brett reached over until the palm of his left hand grazed the side of his wife's pelvis, while it rhythmically raised and lowered on the mattress of the bed.

But just a breath or two after she'd felt his hand make contact with her, Kathy instantly halted her self-stimulation and began shamelessly shouting at her husband.

"What do you think you're doing?? You don't touch me, don't you dare fucking touch me, you bastard!!"

Getting up off the bed as quickly as she could, Kathy Martin lividly went to pull up her pajama bottoms. But in the process, inadvertently flashed her husband a quick, but complete and perfect straight-on view of her pussy. And because of the violation she felt with his hand only slightly touching her, she wasn't done admonishing him. So, once more, she scowled and screamed at the man who in times past his touch and attention was something she had adored and anticipated.

"Don't you ever touch me!! Do you hear me, you—you motherfucker!!! Don't you ever, ever fucking touch me again!!!"

After giving him another piece of her mind, she angrily stormed into their bathroom, slammed the door, and made sure it was locked. She was so upset with the uninvited liberties her husband had taken, she didn't want him having anymore access to her, at least for right then.

As the sexually frustrated spouse sat alone on their bed, it wasn't long until he thought he could hear a recreation of the same type sounds he'd heard his wife make while she lay next to him. And right then, he again caught the sultry utterances coming from behind the locked door of their bathroom.

"Mmmmm, ohhhh, ohhhhh!! Oh god, yesssss!!"

Even though Kathy had been so devastatingly curt with him, a small celebration went on in Brett's mind, as he knew he was witnessing the unleashing of his wife's sexual side once again.

But also with that apparent liberation, he wondered how long it was going to be until the secret he had held onto over at least the last eighteen months would finally face the light of day? But no matter what else was going through his mind, the evidence of his wife trying to bring herself to orgasm kept his interest intently centered on her right then.

And with the erotic utterances he couldn't help overhear, it was as if Kathy's voice, the way she was forming her words, seemed different then he had ever heard her sound before in the past. But it was what she said next that definitely caught his attention. And if he could be honest with himself, almost came across to him as if his wife might have been in the process of losing her mind...or if there was someone else with her inside their bathroom.

"Yessss, that's what I need, yessss. Do you like this, Kathy? Can you remember when you felt his cock? He was fucking you...fucking your cunt soooo good?"

And right then, the inflection in her voice changed, it started sounding like it was going back to her normal speaking voice, from how it was just seconds before that.

"No, I had nothing to do with that. It was you that encouraged him to keep doing that, to not stop!!"

And then back to the other lower pitched slutty voice again.

"C'mon, you know it was good. Don't try to hide behind any bullshit that you weren't into wanting it. That's something that we can't hide...even from ourselves!!"

Again his wife's voice took over with the next thing said.

"What choice did I have, Kat? By then it was too late, he had it in me and there wasn't anything I could do about it by then."

Back to the sultry, sexy voice speaking.

"If nothing else, Kathy, you need to come clean. Stop with all this charming woman-of-the-year horseshit. Come clean and tell him what it is you know!!"

By then, his interest had piqued beyond anything he'd ever been curious about in his whole life. And he couldn't mistake when he heard the name 'Kat' used. That had been the name his wife had mentioned in the doctor's office.

Whatever it was taking place with Kathy behind the locked bathroom door, Brett Martin made up his mind, beyond anything else, he had to know what exactly it was that was happening with his wife!!

"Kathy, Kathy!! Please open the door, honey."

"NO, go away, Brett!! I can't talk to you right now!!"

As upset as she became over him touching her, he knew no matter what, before anything else could take place, before his wife would talk to him that he needed to apologize. Because of something that seemed so normal a thing to him, he was reminded that she could have considered it almost close to being raped when he had reached out to her in the way he did.

"Kathy? C'mon Kathy...can you forgive me. I'm really sorry, honey. I had no idea..."

"You had no idea?? Are you even serious right now, Brett?? Do you think I'm stupid or something??"

"No, honey, I don't. I just want to tell you how sorry I am. I love you, honey. And I'm just trying to help."

"You want to help me, Brett?"

"Yes, yes I do, Kathy. I really do, honey."

"Then for now, just leave me the hell alone. That's how you can help!! I'll come to bed in a little while."

The thought rushed into his mind that if he wanted to, he could easily break down the door so that his wife would have to talk to him. But the idea came and went with his understanding that if he were to do that, most likely it could result in Kathy taking him to divorce court. So he reluctantly did as he was asked. He left her the hell alone.

And that's exactly how he felt in that brief moment of time. Alone.

The young wife waited a few more minutes until she was almost certain that her husband wasn't going to bother her for the time being, hoping he had returned to their bed. As her intentions returned to what she'd been doing when she inadvertently woke him earlier, she felt reinvigorated as her fingers went back to slipping inside her slit, bringing her the carnal delight and gratification that, for some reason, the desire to do that had come on strong during the early hours of that night.

As she continued masturbating, she took stock of staring at her own nakedness in the bathroom mirror. Kathy wondered what her husband would think if he could see her in her blatant state of self-passion, selfishly delighting her own cunt with her probing fingers, while he remained outside in their bedroom, by himself; unable to hear exactly what it was she was doing.

With Kathy's mind meandering down the sensual path of self-gratification, she became fixated on other men she hoped would readily take her to bed, if she were to offer her body over to them. The neighbor boys, Jason and Conner, and then others who she knew from their different social circles. Even Mason DeWitt, he came to her mind, as well.

"Yes, oh my god, yessss, they could fuck me. I'd let them fuck me. I'd suck their cocks, too!! And if they were real nice, I'd let them cum in my mouth. And then I'd swallow it!! I'd show them I'm as hot as any other woman out there!!"

That's when the tingling desire for retaliation and payback excited her, but with the way her mind had set its self-defense mechanisms up, she wasn't quite sure why.

"But not you, Brett. There's no way I'd let you have me, you rotten scumbag!!"

And that's when Kathy heard a voice speaking to her. But instead of hearing it with her ears, she sensed it coming from inside her. From deep within her own consciousness.

'If you 'd stop the bullshit, Kathy, and just admit to Brett that you found out he wanted to fuck Dallas Young, we could all just get past this, and you could have your husband again.'

"Admit it, Kat, that's just because you want to suck his cock!! Well, I'm not ready for that yet. I think he needs to suffer a little longer."

And then the inner voice, the entity inside Kathy, reached out to her again.

'But you 're suffering, too, Kathy. You're making it bad for everyone.'

"Okay, but I don't mind right now making it bad for Brett. That asshole thought he could just trade me away, as if I didn't matter anymore."

'Did you ever think that maybe that wasn 't all there was to it? Maybe he was okay in letting Mason DeWitt ring your bell and make you feel good, but he didn't have the balls to admit that to you then. Did you ever think about that? Maybe your husband wanted you to have as good a time as he was wanting for himself?'

"Well, he should've said something. Wouldn't that have been the right thing to do? Just tell me what he wanted? Isn't that how it's supposed to work in a good, normal marriage?"

Brett Martin wasn't sure what to think about what he'd just heard coming from the other side of the locked bathroom door. In one sense, he was very proud of the way he had covertly remained quiet over the last few minutes without making nary a sound. But he was even more alarmed at the very strange conversation overheard by him that his wife seemed to be having—with her own self.

Not being sure of what else might occur while Kathy remained behind the locked door, he soon got his answer when her masturbatory driven pleasured moans began once again.

"Yessss, that's it, uh-huh, make that pussy feel good. Yes Mason, just like that. Fuck me good, baby, fuck me nice and good mmmmm!!"

It only took a few more minutes until he could hear Kathy bring herself to the erotic plateau he knew she'd wanted to be at, most likely for many months, thoroughly relishing in her first climax in a very long time.

"Yesss! Oh yes!! Oh my god...yesssss—ooooohhh god, yeaaaah!!"

*****

Brett felt the slight movement of the bed as his wife placidly retook her place in it. Moving only his eyes to the lit clock radio, it informed him it was three-thirty-nine in the morning. And knowing that the two of them had enjoyed enough adventure for one night, he chose to play it safe and not say anything else to Kathy, as he kept his back to her, feigning sleep.

He wasn't sure where he had put it. But he knew come the light of day, he was going to look for the pretty doctor's business card that had her phone number on it. He determined that he was going to make an appointment with her. If nothing else, he figured she needed to be made aware of the strange unexplainable happenings with his wife behind the locked bathroom door.

**********

I'm going to rely on my readers to inform me if they'd like to find out what happens when Brett makes an appointment with Dr. Alexis Rumsfeld. Now that she knows the young husband's secret, what unconventional measures will she take to reunite the couple who've come to her for help?