Mesmerized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mason DeWitt? Can you give me a reason why you would think about him when you masturbate, Kathy?"

"I'd love to tell you, doctor, but from here on out, I know you'll get more straight answers if you call me by my real name."

When she informed the doctor of that, Alexis Rumsfeld knew that she was only looking at the theoretical tip of the iceberg in treating the woman sitting before her in her office.

"Of course, yes, I apologize. Please tell me, what is your real name?"

And in the next instant, the doctor became convinced that the one speaking back to her was using a different tone and sound than Kathy Martin had. Somewhat lower in pitch and also having a sultry-type tone, as well.

"My name's Kat. That's what I like to have people call me when I'm being naughty."

Trying to not be overwhelmed by the possibility that there were at least two distinct entities existing inside Kathy Martin's mind, the doctor continued with her interview.

"Kat, do you like it when you're...naughty?"

"Oh yes, I do, Dr. Rumsfeld. Or do you mind if I just call you Alexis? No disrespect, but I think you're a stone-cold fox and I like using your first name...it makes me horny!! Much much more than those stupid pills the asshole quack gave Kathy to take. Neither one of them told you, but it was when she'd fallen asleep taking them that Kathy had made up her mind to come back and see you. I'm glad they did, because now I have somebody to talk to. And I like the way you let me see those gorgeous tits of yours. Looking at them really fucking turns me on."

"Is that so...Kat?"

"Ha-ha, yes it is, Alexis. I think when I masturbate and I'm thinking about Mason DeWitt, I'll think about you, too. You won't mind that, will you? If I have an orgasm while I'm thinking about you? So tell me Alexis, what else do you want to know?"

Alexis Rumsfeld's sudden provocative conversation with her newly discovered patient was making the folds between her legs become filled with her own feminine juices.

"Hey, Alexis?"

"Yes...Kat, what is it?"

"Since you had Brett masturbate today, maybe now would be a good time for you to have me do it, too? I don't mind. And I'd really like to let you watch me. You won't even need to talk me into it. How's that for being cooperative? And maybe once you've watched me, you'll let me fingerfuck your pussy for you? I really wouldn't mind doing that!"

Only for a flash of a few seconds, Alexis imagined herself stripped naked while her new patient's finger thrust in and out of her sopping cunt, delivering an outrageous orgasm to her.

"Yes...I appreciate you wanting to help. But Kat, right now, I want us to get back to talking about what happened with Mason DeWitt."

"Alexis, I don't mind at all talking about that. Especially because it felt so good when I let him fuck me in the supply closet!!"

"Can you tell me how long the two of you were alone, while he was...fucking you in the supply closet?"

"Probably around twenty minutes or so. However much time it was, I can tell you it wasn't long enough. Especially when he let it out how he and Brett were wanting to trade his wife away so he'd have the chance to get into Dallas Young's pussy."

"Wait, Kathy, uh I mean Kat! What are you saying??"

"I told you, Alexis. Brett and Mason were wanting to swap Kathy for Mason's wife!!"

Hearing that information for the first time caught the doctor off guard because of how much of an amazing revelation it was.

"So Kat, as far as you knew then, with what Mason was telling you about his and Brett's plan, were they wanting to swap just once, or were there other trades planned for in the future??"

"All I can tell you is what Mason told me while he was driving that sweet cock of his into me!!"

"So I have to ask, what was it about Mason fucking you, uh, having sexual intercourse with you that made you interested in it, to begin wanting it? Do I have that right, Kat?"

"Yeah, you pretty much do. I mean, it wasn't like I didn't like it once he started fucking me with his cock in me. But when it came out that Brett thought he could just trade his wife off like an old baseball card, Kathy got pissed off enough that she started really getting into Mason fucking us from behind like he was."

"Did you encourage him once you were aware of Brett and Mason's planned swap?"

"Well, come on, Alexis, I sure as hell didn't discourage him!! After all, Kathy was mad at Brett because he hadn't kept his promise to not leave her alone for too long. So I took advantage of his prick pleasuring our pussy like it was and didn't do a damn thing to stop him."

Just like Kathy had done by telling her what she heard her parents talking about when she was a year old, the doctor believed that Kat would be able to tell her anything relevant said when Mason DeWitt had taken advantage of her.

"Well, Kat, I hope you can tell me exactly what was said by you and Mason during the time you both were in the supply closet."

"That's no problem. I remember what he said to me like it was yesterday. And I love how I can still feel his cock when it was inside me that day. But anyway, he said...

"Yes Kat, I'm so glad that we finally have this time to be alone. And I love how my cock's stretching your pussy. Oh my god, your luscious pussy feels soooo good!! I love that I'm finally fucking you like this. It's about all I've been thinking about since Brett started working for me, and he's talked me into swapping with him, so then he'll get to fuck my wife just like I'm fucking you right now!!"

Suddenly, herself, caught up in the erotic things she was being told by her patient, Dr. Rumsfeld wasn't as cautious about her language as she knew she should've been because what her and Kat were discussing was arousing her, as well.

"Is that all that he said? I'm guessing you probably said something back to him. Is that when you did any kind of encouraging him to keep fucking you?"

"Oh Alexis, I love it when I hear you use the word 'fuck' with me. It definitely makes me even hornier for you. But I did tell him something, and that's when he started fucking me even harder than he had already been."

"What was it, what did you tell him, Kat?"

"I told him to keep fucking me. And since Kathy was on the pill then, I also let him know that it would be okay if he came inside me. 'Cum in my pussy, Mason,' I told him. And just a few minutes after that, is when I felt him shooting it into me as he firmly held my hips and forced his cock as far as he could in my cunt!! Oh god, Alexis, that felt soooo fucking good!!"

The doctor, hearing from the submerged personality of her patient Kathy Martin, wondered something, and she felt it wouldn't harm the young wife if she were to ask her question to her alter-ego.

"Kat, it sounds like you really enjoyed being with Mason DeWitt that day. But can you tell me why Kathy seems to have had a different experience than you did?"

"Yes. It's because she's afraid to admit how much she liked it. Good girls like her aren't meant to take a sudden adulterous escapade, like what happened, and make something enjoyable of it. Just like she won't admit to wanting her two neighbors, Jason and Conner to come over and fuck the shit out of her!!"

"So Kat, you're saying that if Kathy were to admit that it felt good having someone else's cock inside her, she would find that very, unsettling? And I guess that includes the guys you just told me about?"

"That's one of the reasons she isn't spreading her legs for Brett. Unconsciously, Kathy is trying to make a point about how good and chaste she is. And because her bastard husband didn't think it wrong to trade her off without first asking her anything about it, she's even buried that truth, too.

"Alexis, she doesn't consciously remember anything about Mason letting the cat out of the bag about him and Brett agreeing to swap her with Dallas Young."

That fact from Kat was what the doctor needed to start making sense of why Kathy Martin was denying sex to her husband. And she also had another question.

"But Kat, are you telling me that Kathy might've been more open to Brett and Mason swapping, if he just would've asked her about it first?"

"Hey, nobody likes having something kinky like that sprung on them without some kind of heads up. But you'll probably get a much better answer from her about that, Alexis, than you will from me."

"What else happened that day when Mason fucked you, Kat? Did you orgasm?"

"Oh hell, yes!! Just as I could feel his knob start spasming inside me, that's when I rocked my ass back and forth on his prick until I felt the fire in my pussy heat up. It was enough to cum on his cock and then his jizz started blasting in me!! Oh god, Alexis, it felt so fucking good, I wish you could've been there to watch us!!"

Not being able to help herself from becoming aroused by the revelation coming from Kat, Alexis fought against her own erotic desires to keep herself centered on the task of finding out what was needed to help her patient.

"But there's another thing that Kathy said. Something about Mason forcing her to give him oral sex. Kat, can you tell me anything about that?"

"Nothing was forced on anybody, Alexis. Once we had a little time to rest after Mason and I enjoyed our orgasms, I told him I wanted to suck his cock."

"Wait, Kat, you told Mason DeWitt that you wanted to go down on him? But Kathy has said she never did that for her husband before!!"

"Look, just because it's not something that Kathy would do, doesn't mean it isn't something I'd be against doing. I was free to do and be what I wanted, all because she was having those supposed 'spells' of hers right then. To tell the truth, it was something I'd always wanted to try, but Kathy would always hold me back when Brett would ask for it during the times when they'd fuck."

"So that's when you took the initiative and..."

"Alexis, I sucked that motherfucker's cock like he'd never had it before. If Brett ever gets with Dallas Young, I hope he isn't looking forward to having too good of a suck job from her. Why do you think that Mason DeWitt was so hot to swap me for her?"

"So, after Mason had orgasmed inside you while you were both in the supply closet, evidently there was enough left in him to ejaculate in your mouth."

"Yes, it took me a little bit, and Mason wasn't sure if he was tapped out or not. But I finally got him to jizz in my mouth, just like I had been looking forward to having a man do for a long time. Once I saw women doing it in porn flicks for years, I'd always wanted to try it, too. But Kathy was always afraid that the taste of a guy's man-juice would be repugnant, or something."

"And was it, Kat? Do you find it distasteful at all?"

"No fucking way, Alexis. I love it. And for what it's worth, I hope Kathy and Brett can get their shit together as soon as possible because I wouldn't mind trying a sample of her husband's brew. I'm really ready for that!! He may be an asshole, but you can't tell me that Kathy's hubby isn't one fine-looking specimen of a man!!"

Just about overwhelmed by what she had just learned from Kat, regrettably, the doctor knew she had to move on.

"You've been very helpful, Kat. But now, I need to speak again to Kathy."

"Yes, Dr. Rumsfeld, I'm here. What else do you want to talk about?"

"Kathy, thank you for coming back and talking to me. Can I ask if you're aware of my conversation with Kat? Do you know what she and I just talked about?"

"I heard every word of it, doctor."

"Can I ask if what she told me was true?"

There was a matter of a few seconds of lag-time between the doctor's question and the mesmerized young wife giving her response.

"There's no reason for you to believe what she told you isn't true, doctor. She was there when Mason forced himself on me and took me against my will."

"So Kathy, you didn't enjoy the sexual intercourse or the oral sex that went on between the two of you?"

"I didn't have a choice, whether I enjoyed it or not. He was inside both my vagina and my mouth, so there wasn't anything that I could do about it at that time. I simply went with the flow and chose not to fight against his advances."

But the doctor knew, as she listened to Kathy Martin explain why she didn't admit experiencing any pleasure from the incident, it was because of what her patient's alter ego had told her.

"Kathy, I need you to trust what I'm doing is to help you and your husband get back on the path of a happy relationship with each other. But to do that, we're going to have to discuss things that could be unpleasant. You need to tell me why you're not allowing Brett to have sex with you, the way the both of you used to before the incident with Mason DeWitt."

The doctor could see that what she'd just challenged her patient with, an explanation of why things were happening as they were, began having an effect, as Kathy Martin's face started scrunching up, showing that there was conflict going on inside her.

"Once he told me about my husband wanting to trade me away to him, that's when I decided that until Brett confessed and admitted to me everything about their arranged switch, I wasn't even going to think of allowing him to have sex with me like he was setting up another man to have me."

"So, that's the moment when you determined there wouldn't be any more intimate relations between the two of you, is that right?"

"Doctor, I made up my mind that Brett couldn't have me until he came clean about what he was plotting behind my back. And yes, I know how Kat loved it when Mason finally ejaculated inside her, because she begged him to do it."

Alexis Rumsfeld knew that with her patient being in the deep hypnotic state she was, that her next question needed to be asked very carefully.

"Kathy, I need you to tell me why, when you're conscious, that you don't seem to have any recollection about Brett and Mason agreeing to swap you and Dallas Young. What can you tell me about that?"

"Dr. Rumsfeld, that's a very simple question, and so, I have a very simple answer for you. Because I have committed myself to my marriage, as well as dedicated my life to Brett. I can't allow his stupid behavior to get in the way of us staying married. That young, high-school girl that met the love of her life years ago, would be devastated if it came out what her husband had been planning to do behind her back."

"So that's why you're burying that knowledge away inside you, Kathy?"

"Actually, doctor, it's Kat that's holding onto that for me. Like she told you, it's why I conveniently had my loss of memory episodes while Mason was taking advantage of me."

Thinking for the time being that the questions concerning Mason DeWitt and what happened that day had been covered enough, the doctor decided to move on.

"Is there anything else that you'd like to tell me, Kathy?"

"Well, I don't have anything else to say for right now. But I can tell you that Kat wants to talk to you again."

Not wanting an opportunity like what was taking place to be wasted, she invited Kat back into the conversation.

"Hey Alexis, there is something else I need to tell you."

"Feel free to say anything to me that you want. I want you to understand there doesn't need to be any secrets between us."

"Alexis, I really want you to eat my pussy. And then after that, I want you to lick my asshole."

Becoming aroused at the more than candid revelation she was hearing from her mesmerized patient, she decided to inquire further.

"And what would you like to see happen after I eat your pussy and...lick your ass, Kat?"

"Then I'd do the same thing for you. I've wanted that since we came to see you on our first visit."

Suddenly interested about the origin of Kat, the doctor decided to just get the question out there and ask it in as frank a manner as she knew how.

"I'm curious, when did you start answering to the name 'Kat'?"

"How do you mean that, Alexis?"

"I mean where and when did somebody start calling you by that name? It's okay to tell me. Frankly, I like the name. And if you don't mind me saying this, it's hot and kind of makes me horny too, calling you that."

"Ooh Alexis, I could just eat your pussy right now. But to answer your question, it was Mason."

"Excuse me?"

"Mason was the one who called me that, while we were in the supply closet, right before we did it. During their days at work, Brett would tell him how much he liked to fuck me, and Mason thought up that nickname one day while he was listening to one of Brett's sex stories about us. I can still remember him calling me that name while he was pulling up my skirt and pushing my panties down. And I loved it!!

"Kathy had already allowed herself to lapse into her comatose state, she wanted to be that way so that she couldn't be implicated when Mason was fucking me. But when his cock kept sinking into me, he called me by my name again and told me...

"'Ohhh yes, Kat, I'm fucking you. Fucking you and enjoying this more than I'm sure Brett ever has. Oh my god, squeeze your pussy around my cock. Uh-huh, baby, your cunt feels so ready for me!! Yes, Kat...I'm finally fucking you...yesssss!!'"

********************

Dr. Rumsfeld realized that because of the constraints of time, the very informative things she'd learned, and what she'd talked about with Kathy Martin, and her alter ego Kat would have to be taken up during their next appointment. But she had a wicked idea and knew she wanted to suggest it before she was going to bring the session to a close and bring her young patient out of her hypnotic state. Since she wasn't recording this, video or audio, the doctor believed that whatever happened would stay between the mesmerized patient and herself.

"Okay Kat, we're going to wrap up our time together for now. But, before we do, is there anything you'd like to do regarding my breasts that you say you like?"

"Yes doctor, I'd very much like to suck on your nipples."

Subliminally hoping that something of that nature was what she was going to ask of her, Alexis Rumsfeld decided that even though she had her policy of no physical contact or touching until after Doc Blackwood's report came back, it was something she wanted to happen. Just as much as, if not more than, Kat did.

"I don't see a problem if that's what you want. I'm quite ready, if you are."

Getting to her feet so she was standing directly in front of her patient sitting in the chair of the conference room, the doctor once again used both of her hands to reinforce and cup each of her breasts.

"Kat, if you want to stand up now, you may. I'm giving you permission to do whatever you want to my breasts right now. Do you understand me?"

"Oh yeah, Alexis, I do."

Rising up out of her seat, the young wife took the needed steps forward, until she was next to her objective. Moving her mouth slightly lower to the exposed mammary glands, she stretched out her tongue until it was hovering immediately over Alexis Rumsfeld's right nipple.

Quickly becoming aroused and restless, wanting her to not take any more time in what she was going to do, Alexis gripped underneath her ample-sized boob and directed it to Kat's mouth so her tongue would stroke and lick her in as pleasing a way as possible.

Thinking back to when her other lovers, both men and women, had performed that same act for her in the past, she took her left hand and used it to hold the back of the young wife's head steady, keeping her attached as best she could to her breast.

"Yesss, lick it, Kat. Ooooh, suck my boob into your mouth, uh-huh...just like that, baby. Aaaaahhhh, that feels good!! So, so fucking good, honey!!"

And without any prompting needed, Kat accommodatingly moved her mouth and tongue over to the doctor's left breast and nipple, doing basically the same thing to it. Alexis then held her left breast aloft for the young wife as she suckled, licked and intoxicatingly pleasured her there, as well.