Messy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like a fun class I should take next semester." Sienna batted her eyes at me as she began opening my gifts to her. One at a time she unwrapped her own set of leather restraints, wrist and ankle cuffs and a collar and leash, accented with green like Tori's were accented with red.

"I know you must like the color since that's the color of lingerie you bought at the Mall Of America," I said as she unwrapped the green-jeweled plug last.

She looked at the pile of leather and metal on her lap. "Thank you. This means a lot to me. I...I wish I had the words..."

"None necessary. Just promise me you'll use and enjoy them."

"Oh hell yeah I will." She moved to kneel before me, and held out her hands. "Please."

I buckled the restraints around her wrists, and then around her ankles when she stood and offered each lean leg to me. Finally I stood and gently pushed her down to kneeling, and she held her glossy blonde hair back as I wrapped the collar around her neck and buckled it into place. She smiled, soft and satisfied at the weight, then walked over to Tori, sitting on the couch, and pulled her into a kiss. "Bed?"

We settled easily into the routine we'd dropped a few nights before, checking the house, brushing our teeth together, and then the girls bending over my lap. Tori giggled when I pulled down her panties to find her buttcheeks solidly parted with a thick glass plug, and by the time I pulled her to her feet, bottom glowing pink, she was already close to climax from its movement within her.

Sienna was next, arranging herself in my lap with something like a contented purr. She lifted her hips for me to tug her shorts and gstring down to her knees, and then looked back at me innocently. "I was a good girl and used Tori's plugs every day while I was away. I'm almost ready."

Like her girlfriend, Sienna was plugged too, the sphincter stretched tightly around the wide glass stem. I gave the flange an experimental tug and she emitted a little gasp. "Leave it in please."

As before, Tori knelt by her side, stroking her hair and kissing her gently as my hand rose and fell across her bottom, squeezing her hand tightly when the slaps got harder and the blonde shifted and cried out with every impact. Even though Sienna seemed to have taken readily to a routine of domestic discipline, I think the Latina still thought of her friend as fragile – at least where punishment was concerned – and wanted to provide reassurance.

Sienna rose from my lap when I was done, and shrugged her shirt off, stepped out of her shorts to stand naked beside Tori. "You first?"

I mock glared at them. "I'm right here..."

"Then you pick," Tori said with a grin.

She burst out laughing when I scooped her nude body up in a twirl and dumped her on the bed. I growled and dove in for a kiss, pinning her down as our lips and tongues dueled. She fought me with a bit of strength as I held her down, but I prevailed against the squirming muscular body. "See, get the spreaderbar. Looks like a black bar with four cuffs on it."

Between Sienna and I we held down the barely-resisting Tori and restrained her, hands cuffed between her wide-cuffed feet, head down on the bed and her ass up in the air. She tested the bonds and relaxed when she found them tight, awaiting my next move.

"See, lay down in front of her, on your back. Lift your legs up."

Seeing what I was up to, the blonde lay down in front of her friend, spreading her long legs wide apart. I knelt behind Tori and teased her spread open pussy with the head of my cock. "Look at me."

She turned her head, looked up at me plaintively. I pointed to the wet, swollen box in front of her. "Eat." Then I pushed in slowly and began thrusting.

Tori multitasked admirably, shifting forward and craning her head up to get her mouth on her girlfriends sex while I was pounding away behind her. Sienna lay back with a contented sigh as tongue met sensitive flesh, reaching down to spread her labia and pull back her clitoral hood for easier access.

I just leaned back and fucked, enjoying the sensations of my prick sawing through hot, wet constriction while my best friend writhed against her restraints below me and ate out our submissive friend.

Sienna got off quickly from the stimulation of Tori's tongue, and when she recovered somewhat, I called her to kneel by her friends side. The Latina happily lowered her head to the sheet, obviously relieved to no longer need to arch her neck up, and to be the center of attention.

"Pull her plug out."

Sienna did so gently, but with a lot less hesitation than I'd seen from her in the past. The heavy, thick piece of glass came free with a slight pop, and Tori gasped as her anus spasmed around the sudden void. I pulled free and Sienna turned her attention to my glistening erection, sucking powerfully, holding still so I could thrust up into her mouth, before I pushed back into the wet tunnel waiting before me.

"Play with her."

I wasn't expecting the blonde to lower her mouth to her girlfriends backdoor and slowly tease her tongue around the slightly gaped pucker. Neither was Tori, which is why the delicate teasing of a tongue on her anal ring set off her with a shriek as she flailed against her ties.

"Dirty girl," I said appreciatively.

Sienna looked sweetly up at me from where she was bent over her friends ass. "I'm learning."

With her girlfriends hand rubbing her clit and her tongue gently tracing her, and my dick carving back and forth in her hypersensitive channel, Tori lit off twice more before her body stimulated me behind my control. I pulled back as I came, just the head remaining inside her. I could look down and see my cock throb, each muscular contraction pumping more of my seed into the Latinas clenching twat.

I pulled away finally, and Sienna dove in, tonguing up my cream from her friend's pussy as the shallow deposit leaked out in rivulets of white. I lay back and appreciated the scene.

We freed Tori from the spreaderbar, and she tackled me nearly off the bed, pushing her tongue in my mouth and jacking my sensitive cock. Her mouth flooded from mine across my jaw in a series of kisses before her hot breath tickled my ear and her tongue teased the lobe. "What do you want to do to See?"

I looked past the ravenous brunette at the nude blonde beauty waiting patiently on the sheets. "I have an idea..."

With her hands cuffed together and tied to the headboard behind her head, Sienna was in no way able to refuse my cock as I presented it to her, however her legs being pulled high and wide and tied to posts on opposite sides of the headboard made it a little tricky to maneuver into place and kneel over her chest. The blonde took my Tori-slick member in her mouth, bobbing forward and back as much as the awkward angle would allow, but mostly revived my half-deflated prick with suction and the curl and twist and lave of her tongue against me.

Tori was busy at her other end, and when Sienna winced and then gasped, her lips twisting around my cock in expressions of pleasure and pain, I looked back to see what the Latina was doing. She'd removed Sienna's plug and was pushing the new beaded glass dildo back and forth in the girls butt, the increasingly larger glass beads stretching and releasing Sienna's asshole as the toy moved back and forth. Not content with just the toy, Tori was leaning over the well-presented pussy before her, flicking furiously at Sienna's clit with her tongue.

I sighed with pleasure and returned my attention to the oral stimulation going on before me, the blonde fighting through the sensations coming from her nethers to focus on the task of sucking me back to full hardness.

Tori and I switched places after I released Sienna's legs and pulled her farther from the headboard – Tori kneeling above her face so the blondes tongue could probe up into her vaginal folds, while I knelt between her thighs, pulling her ankles up and away, and slid my rubber-covered erection into her soaking wet channel.

Sienna thrashed at the sensation of my cock stretching its way into her, and I held her legs tight, making my desire – my will – known. With her ass flat on the sheets and me kneeling, there wasn't an opportunity for me to really get some long strikes going, so I pushed in as deep as I could and began rocking, the angle scraping my dickhead across her g-spot.

The sensation was amazing even with the limited movement, and I changed the feel and visual by pulling her legs together or pushing them wide apart. And the sight got even more erotic when Tori turned, lowering herself into a sixty nine position, licking at our joining while pushing her pussy against Sienna mouth. Licking wasn't all she did though – every few strokes she'd gently tug my prick free from her girlfriend and redirect it into her mouth, providing a brief interlude of different stimulation, and drooling more lubrication over it to ease its slide into the tight sheath below.

The three of us got off in quick succession. Tori looking up at me, gasping for air as her body quaked from her girlfriends oral attention, then rolling off to lay twitching on the bed next to us when the sensations became too much; then Sienna screaming and bucking her hips up at me as my glans dragged across her gspot in just the the right way to bring the pleasure simmering inside her to an overflowing boil; and then myself, recognizing the impending eruption growing in my abdomen, I pulled out of the pale blonde beneath me and tore the rubber off, moving to straddle he chest. I jerked my erection quickly, and Sienna coming out of her orgasmic haze realized what was happening and opened her mouth just in time to catch the strongest of three ropes of cum at least partially in her mouth, the other two striping her Tori-juice smeared lips and chin. I shook with exertion, and when the shakes ceased I dismounted the blonde and untied her, collapsing my her side and pulling her close.

Like every morning, I pointed out the route I was going to take on the map tacked to the kitchen wall. But this time it was later in the day, the trailer had been packed with camping gear instead of being left empty to hold a deer carcass, and Tori was standing next to me in her riding gear.

"You'll be ok here by yourself?" I asked Sienna.

She snorted. "Are you kidding? Absolutely. Might drive into town for some shopping, but other than that I'm gonna watch movies and eat junkfood until you get back."

"As long as you're doing something productive," I said with a smirk. I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her. "Have fun."

Tori gave her friend an even longer, hotter kiss, slapping her ass before following me out the door.

The day was spent either riding or walking, tearing through the Minnesota wilderness on the back of a roaring machine, or crunching through the dense, still forest, listening to the wind rustle the bare trees and occasionally popping off shots at stumps and downed branches. We'd identified our camping spot early on – a cluster of pine trees for blocking some wind – and set up the tent, then went riding and hiking.

"This is your fantasy?" I asked Tori as we tromped through the heavy snow, heading to examine a stump we'd both shot at.

The bundled-up Latina nodded, her face barely visible behind the thick scarf. "Right now it is."

"Right now?"

"Right now."

We didn't talk much after that. We walked. We shot. Occasionally we ate some beef jerky or trail mix from my backpack, or drank water from a bottle Tori kept in her coat.

Eventually we circled back to our campsite, and I heated soup over a camp stove while Tori packed and rolled snow into a wall around our already dug-out and packed-down campsite to shield it from any wind. I lit a lantern and we ate our steaming hot dinner as the evening darkened and the clouds overhead drifted away to show us a beautifully black sky strewn with stars, barely visible through the waving pines above.

Inside the tent, the lantern provided warm, flickering light as we packed our gear into the webbing above and changed into cold weather pajamas, rolling out the insulating pad to keep the packed down ground from sucking heat out of us through our sleeping bag.

The sleeping bag was large, and Tori crawled in first, letting me steady out in the cold tent longer snap a few glowsticks and twist hand warmers for our feet. I slid in behind her, adjusting my pillow and wrapping my arms around her. I kissed her neck where it was exposed by her shirt and slid a hand beneath the waistband of her pants, stopping just short of her smooth-shaven sex.

I just held her.

After a few minutes, Tori turned in my arms, pulling ME close. My hand slid to her butt, and I kneaded for a moment before rolling her over, settling on top. I could feel the heat of her groin through our cold weather pajamas, and from the slight shift she gave her hips, I could tell she felt my growing hard-on.

"When we get back, I'm gonna spend a weekend, hell, maybe a week with Michael," she said quietly.

That was kind of a shock, but I knew that they played together. I smiled. "That's fine. You don't need to tell me. Didn't you tell me I don't need to ask permission from you when I wanted to go see Jessie?"

She sighed, was silent for a while. "I just wanted to spend time alone with you, that's my fantasy."

Dammit. This was a surprise. I kissed her and she moaned quietly. "I thought you and Sienna were friends?"

"We are. I love spending time with her. But I feel like what I need gets lost when she's around."

"How do you mean?"

"When she's with us it's her submitting to US, not her and I submitting to you. I like being in charge with a hot girl, don't get me wrong. I love playing with Nina, I love making her scream. But when you're there, even if I'm fucking her, even if I'm punishing her...we both...know our place? Do you know what I mean?"

"You don't want to be in charge? You don't like me leaving tasks for you guys?"

A slim hand slipped past my waistband and gently gripped and tugged my erection. "Do you know why I suggested maintenance spankings? I'm sure Sienna probably enjoyed and benefited from it, but I wanted that for me every night. I was so excited when you told me to start teaching her about anal, I thought you'd be fucking me in front of her more often..."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"I LIKE submitting to YOU, not having someone else be MY sub all the time."

I reached down and pulled her hand out of my pants, pinning it next to her head. I kissed her lips lightly, along her jaw, her ear and neck, making the smaller girl squirm beneath me as my other hand pushed her shirt up in a bunch above her breasts. "What do you want?" I whispered.

Tori stared up at me with a look I could only describe as meek. "I want you to fuck me. Hold me down and use me to get off. Make me fuck you, the way you like..."

I shifted off her and tugged down her tight sleep pants down, frustratingly tangling around her knees. She kicked them free and spread her legs, giving my fingers free reign to wander. Her pussy lips were open and wet and I traced up and down between them, collecting moisture before beginning a slow rub of her clit. She shifted and squirmed, turning to look at me, and we held eye contact the entire time I rubbed and stroked, bringing her to the edge over and over again before backing her off, leaving her on the verge of orgasm to calm down a few minutes before building her back up.

She endured silently, watching me torment her, holding her hands above her head like she was restrained. Eventually I reached down to push my pants down and off, and then I moved atop her, supporting my weight with a forearm braced behind her neck, and after easing into her wet little channel I reached up to grip her throat. Tori's eyes went wide and she arched up into my hand as I cut off her air supply, fighting for breath while focusing on my thrusts deep into her body. I lowered my lips to her ear. "You are MINE. You cum when I want you to. You get me off when I want you to. You BREATHE when I want you to."

She nodded as much as my hand would allow.

Our fucking wasn't rough.

It wasn't gentle.

It was trusting.

Tori trusted me to let her breathe as necessary, trusted me to let up in time even after her air ran out and her mouth opened to gasp in more.

I trusted her to lay there and let me do what I wanted – as she had said SHE WANTED, trusted her not to break my arm or flip us over and strangle me in a panic as I knew she could.

Tori rocketed through multiple oxygen-starved orgasms, thrashing so hard as explosions of pleasure fired in her brain that in addition to letting off on her neck to last her breath, I had repeatedly let off just to pin her down so she didn't buck me off or headbutt me.

In the end we were both straining, Tori to breathe, me to push my cock another few millimeters into her wet, clenching tunnel as muscle spasms jerked through me and seed sprayed her vaginal walls.

I let up on her neck and Tori gasped, then pulled me down for a kiss. Our mouths remained together until neither of us could breathe, and then she turned her head, kissed frantically at my neck. " That felt so good..."

As soon as I slid out of her and off, her hand dove down between her thighs, fingers scooping up the jism leaking out so she could devour it. And then Tori slid beneath the covers to devour ME, sucking my half deflated dick into her mouth, the big sleeping bag and the blankets piled on top bobbing up and down as the Latina revived my erection with tongue and suction.

I took her from behind when she emerged from the sleeping bag, the cold of the tent a stimulating contrast to our steaming hot bodies. On her hands and knees she rolled and wiggled her rump at me, and I leaned over and bit the back of her neck until she held still long enough for me to slip in. She moaned at the feeling of being filled, and I gripped her her hips, began moving inside the slick heat.

Unlike before, this was furious fucking. Hard, deep thrusts that bottomed out with a loud slap of skin. Violent shoves of the hips as she tried to take me deeper inside her body. Glossy black hair swaying, swinging, flying with effort as we moved together. Both of us grunting, feminine cries from Tori as the ferocity of our copulation fired pleasure and pain up from her groin to her brain.

I pushed Tori down, face on the floor, butt in the air, and she snarled at me, tried to rise. I held her down with one hand and slapped her hard across the ass, expressing my disapproval. She levered herself up with both hands, trying to rise into doggystyle again and I grabbed one wrist, twisted it up behind her back in an armlock, forcing her back down again as I continued hammering in and out of her. "Stay DOWN!"

Tori howled and came at my words, and if I hadn't let go of her arm, I think she would've dislocated it with her thrashing. I held still, enjoying the feeling of wet flesh compressing me, and she stayed submissively still when the orgasm passed, letting me fuck her as she tried to suck in air.

"I'm close," I announced, leaning over to kiss her back. Tori looked back at me exhaustedly out of the corner of her eye. "Can... Can you hold me? I want to be under you when you cum..."

We changed positions, the Latina rolling to her back on the floor of the tent and I mounted her again, thrusting deep as she clutched me with arms and legs. I think she wanted to feel my strength, wanted to feel powerless. Whatever her reasoning, it took only half a dozen strokes before she arched her head back and cried out her climax, and I pulled her tighter to me, pulled her harder down on my prick, pushed deeper up into her.

My orgasm was so violent it was almost painful, muscle contractions throughout my body pumping out cum so hard, so deep inside her it had nowhere to go and leaked out around our joining.