Messy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it," Sienna whispered, catching my eye with a side glance. "Cum for me. Cum in me. Cum in my ass. Please! Cum in meeee!"

I pushed deep one final time and held there while muscles contacted and released, my prick throbbing so hard it pushed me to my tiptoes, rope after rope of semen shooting out into her bowels. I shook, feeling the need to collapse on her like she'd collapsed on the desk, weak and string-cut. I resisted, holding myself above her slightly, tracing around her spine and shoulderblades, drawing patterns in the sweat as our breathing slowed.

I began to withdraw, and Sienna reached back, spread her cheeks with both hands, tightening herself up on my sensitive prick and giving me a great view as I pulled free. There was a box of Kleenex on the desk and I stilled her rise with a hand on her back, gathered up a few tissues and mopped up the rivulets of clear lube and white cum leaking down her thigh and across her silky smooth pussy. When I was done, she turned around, face red, embarrassed at my cleanup of her privates. "You didn't need to do that."

"It's polite." I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her gently. "Go put panties on, there's gonna be more leaking out. Hazard of the game."

I watched her nude body as she walked out, wiped myself up, and went to start dinner.

I washed up thoroughly and put on boxers once she left the bathroom, and when I returned to the kitchen, I found the disheveled looking blonde kneeling on the floor with her collar and restraints arranged on the tile in front of her. "Please?"

She rose and I knelt to buckle the cuffs around her wrists and ankles, and then I made her kneel again as I stood to attach the collar. The contrast between the black and green leather around her neck and the innocent, adoring look in her upturned eyes was jarring, and even with smoky, seductive makeup, she looked young enough that I felt an irrational pang of guilt and wrongdoing.

I cooked and Sienna sat at the table and watched. "You should tell me to cook you dinner sometime."

I turned. "The problem with that is cooking requires heat, usually heating liquids, and most of the time you're around me, you're naked."

She sighed dramatically. "Such a burden."

"I'm more than happy to cook to keep you naked. Err, mostly naked." She'd put on a pair of pink and black panties that looked like a pair of men's Hanes, but the design looked far better on her than on any guy.

"You're a gentleman."

We ate, and I enlisted her help to wash dishes. While I was used to the girls walking around in pajamas or states of undress, they didn't usually help me with chores, and I found the peripheral-vision sight of the coltish blonde toweling off plates wearing bondage gear and panties to be odd. For Sienna's part, she seemed completely unfazed by her near nudity in an everyday setting.

After dinner, Sienna insisted I pick a movie, and then directed me to sit while she poured me another vodka. Returning from the kitchen, she put the tumbler in my hand, gave me a peck on the lips, and then lay down, head on my lap, to watch the movie.

I sipped and stroked her hair and we watched the superior, decade-older version of a popular musical. I figured she probably appreciated the drama over my usual violent fare.

Watching TV, I relaxed.

It was impossible to describe, I felt like I'd been holding my breath for days and could finally inhale. I felt at peace. I had a drink in my hand, a warm, deep couch around me, and my fingers were running through the hair of a beautiful blonde girl that... That I cared about.

Her nudity, the leather, barely even registered when I looked down, I just enjoyed seeing her there. She snored quietly, eyes closed, arms and legs pulled in tight in almost a fetal position.

She was comfortable.

She was at peace too.

I awoke to the feeling of a tongue laving around the sensitive head of my erection.

I looked down to see green eyes look up at me with a sparkle from behind blonde bangs, and then she took me in her mouth, her eyes closing in ecstasy like my prick was the finest chocolate she'd ever tasted.

Up and down, up and down, before pulling off completely and licking me from balls to tip. Back down as deep as she could go, and then she backed off, held just the tip between her lips as she gently jacked and twisted my slick shaft. Pulling me completely from her mouth she raised up and leaned forward. "Thank you for a wonderful night," she said as she rubbed my cock across her bare breasts. She dragged the head around her hard nipples, masturbating with my prick before resuming her oral worship.

I pulled her up and into a kiss, not forceful, not commanding, but passionate nonetheless, and Sienna melted against me, arms tucked between us as I held her face in my hands. I broke our liplock and stepped back slightly, taking her in. "You're gorgeous" I said softly.

A lopsided, almost sad smile crossed her face and she took a step back too, then pushed down her panties. Holding eye contact with me, she licked three fingers and rubbed them between her legs, wetting herself further.

The invitation, the request was unmistakable.

"Let's go to bed," I told her.

Sienna slid beneath the covers and I climbed in as well, pulling the blankets around us. Even with the house warm, it felt better to be nested in bedclothes. The blondes hot, lithe body curled against and she kissed me lazily, wetly, one hand gripping and gently pumping my shaft while I trailed my lips over her shoulder, neck, and face.

"Hurt me," she breathed.

"Not yet." I rolled her over, settling on top of her, and her legs naturally rose up to settle around my hips, loosely pulling me towards her.

"Hold up."Sienna wiggled or from under me and reached for the nightstand where a few foil packets lay.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to me. "Not tonight."

Her eyes went wide. "You mean..."

"You're still on birth control?"

"Yeah. Religiously. Nine in the morning, every morning. Tori makes sure I've swallowed it."

I chucked, picturing my hot neighbor checking Sienna's mouth for a cheeked pill. "Oh Tori."

"I've been on the pill since I was in my teens. I don't want a baby any time soon."

I swallowed, completely amazed at my own actions. I think my body wanted to choke on my next words. "Then let's go without tonight. If you want to."

"You're serious?"

"Yeah. I want to feel you. Completely."

The slide of the nude body beneath me was electrifying as Sienna scooted back down under the covers, moved into the open, exposed position she'd vacated to grab for a rubber. "Oh fuck yeah, I want to."

I reached down and dragged the head up and down the slippery folds of her pussy before pushing into her. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened in a silent exclamation, and she was so tight it took three yearning, straining thrusts before I filled her completely. Her hands roamed my back, now exposed to the cool air, and then she grabbed my ass and pumped her hips forward, urging me to drive into her. "You feel so good in me," she breathed. "Hot. Hard. I've never been fucked skin on skin before..."

I thrust into her dozens of times. She writhed under me, spurring on my exertions with shifts of her hips, kisses, strokes of her hands. She looked like a dream come true, and she felt incredible. I'd been inside her too many times to count on this vacation, and feeling her heat, her wetness, the friction of her tunnel on my sensitive skin made the experience feel completely new. I thrust up into her with deep, hard strokes, powerful enough that if the bed hadn't been so soft I would've moved us closer to the headboard with every push.

Looking down at the blonde beauty laying beneath me, I felt a sudden urge of animal energy as the end approached. I seized her hands, roughly pulling one, then the other above her head, pinning them down as I hammered away, my cock sliding in and out of her liquid heat hard and fast. She screamed and stiffened as she climaxed, and I mashed my lips against hers, driving one last time into her constricting channel as far as possible before my body twitched and throbbed and sprayed hot cum into her over and over and over again.

It felt...perfect.

I rested my forehead on the pillow next to Sienna, both of us overheated and breathing hard from our exertions. I moved to pull back from her, and she wrapped her legs around me, clamped down on the backs of my thighs. "Stay. I wanna feel you..."

We shifted slightly to get a more comfortable angle for my arms, and we lay together as we calmed down and I softened inside her. Eventually Sienna released me and I rolled away. Immediately her hand dove between her legs, and she arched her back erotically as one slim finger slipped between her sensitive lips. After a moment she withdrew it, looking almost wonderingly at the glistening liquid she'd collected before popping it into her mouth. She sucked at it sensuously for far longer than necessary to taste our combined fluids.

"You came in me," she said after a long while.

"I did."

"I felt it. You swelled up a bit and I felt it shoot out inside me. You feel very warm."

I rolled to my back and chuckled. "I'm glad you like it."

Sienna looked down at my flaccid member, very obviously still wet with both of our juices. "Can I taste it? ...us?"

"If you want."

The blonde slithered around till she was facing my crotch, and began slowly, carefully, cleaning me. Lick after delicate lick before taking me in her mouth and sucking powerfully, moving her head slowly back and forth, bringing me back to hardness.

Once I was at full staff, she returned to laying beside me, facing me, her small hand slowly pumping. "Can we go again?" The makeup and disheveled appearance said "Sex Goddess" but he voice was innocent, girlish.

Almost like Jessie.

"If you want. What do you want to do?"

Sienna shook her head vigorously. "I'm wearing the collar, I don't get to choose, that's up to you. What do you want to do to me?"

I thought for a moment, grinned evil. "Beg me for what you want."

"Oh..." She though for a minute. "Will... Will you cum in me again tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I think so."

"Mmmm..." Eyes closed, Sienna squeezed one breast and stretched, obviously enjoying the thought. "Then I think...I think you should put it in my ass again..."

That was a little shocking. "Really, that's what you want?"

She shifted closer in a languid curl. "Tori tells me any guy I sleep with its going to want that, at least eventually. You don't?"

"Yeah, but –"

"Oral and regular sex are practically requirements for being a sub, and I love those, but she says I should to learn to accept...and OFFER...anal sex just as much."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do," I told her, my protective, consent-loving side coming to life.

"Ohhhh but I want to." Sienna curled even closer, her breath quick and hot on my face as she whispered. "I don't want to be talked out of it. I want to be told that I'm going to be fucked...back there. That you're going to enjoy fucking my ass cuz its so tight around you. That I look so hot and slutty on my hands and knees getting stretched open by your thick cock. That I'm a good girl when I tell you it kinda hurts, and that you're gonna keep fucking me anyway..."

Lust flamed in me at her words and, and I pulled her into a kiss. " You are a VERY dirty girl..."

"Teach me to be dirtier."

Sunlight on my face woke me up.

The harsh light was filtering in through the blinds, casting stripes of white scores the bed, floor and walls. I rubbed crusty sleep from my eyes and looked to my left. With the covers pushed down to the foot of the bed, Sienna's naked body was on full display, she lay belly-down, face turned towards me, arms pulled in tight and one leg pulled up, and she snored loudly enough that I wondered if that was what had woken me.

Pressure in my bladder forced me from the warmth of the bed, and when I returned from the bathroom, I stood at the foot and watched Sienna sleep.

Her pale back rose and fell deeply, feathery blonde hair fluttering in front of her face with every exhalation. Lean muscles shifted just below her skin as she pulled both arms and one leg closer in. She still wore her leather cuffs and collar, having refused my offer to unbuckle them before sleep. Semen had dried in clearish white trails around the crack of her butt and on her inner thighs, evidence of last night's fun.

I thought back to the heat and movement and rising excitement of late last night, Sienna on her hands and knees in a kneeling fetal position, whimpering quietly as I worked my erection slowly and deliberately back and forth in her tight backdoor. We'd changed positions twice after that, stretching out and sinking down into the soft bed with her flat on her front and me coming in from behind, and then finally moving into missionary where I could watch her every expression as I sodomized her, see her gorgeous face as she climaxed again from the feeling of my cock spurting deep in her ass.

And then we'd cleaned up up and gone to bed, Sienna snuggling into me back to front so I could wrap my arms around her. I'd fallen asleep with my nose in her sweet-smelling platinum-blonde hair, and her bare skin warm under my hand and against my body.

I climbed back onto the bed to lay down next to her, and just LOOKED for a long time. My relationship with her was so, so enjoyable and so, so different than the one I had with Tori. Tori was aggressive, and sought out men to take their aggression out on her because she enjoyed the sensations. I didn't want to speculate about how much of that was related to the trauma she'd suffered back in California, but part of me wondered if it was a way to regain control.

Sienna on the other hand enjoyed being...less. Lower. She enjoyed losing power, being told what to do, being submissive both sexually and nonsexually. Thinking back, I realized I'd gotten my first view of her preferences when she asked me to order Mexican food for her that first night we hung out.

I trailed a finger down her spine and there was a delay before she shuddered, another before she fluttered her eyes open. She smiled as I traced designs on her back with a fingertip. "Morning."

"You sleep well?" I asked.

"Fantastic. You?"

"Really hard."

Another smile. "We wore each other out."

"Oh yeah."

We looked at each other for a long while and then Sienna rolled to her side to face me. "I blew my hot college professor in his office last night, after he spanked me for getting bad grades." Her hand slipped down between her legs and she slowly teased her bald slit. "Then you ate me out, and while I was still recovering from the massive orgasm you gave me, you...very, VERY gently pushed your big dick all the way into my ass." She looked pleased at her recounting of the nights events, and I reached out to stroke her cheek and chin.

"Did you like that?"

She nodded, innocently and urgently. "It was uncomfortable, but it felt SO AMAZING after a while. Especially when you made me bend over your desk so you could do it to me from behind..." Her masturbation sped up. "And you came in me three more times last night. Twice in my butt, and once...down here. I can still feel it in me. Are you gonna do that to me again this morning?"

"Yeah, I am."

"Ohhhhh..." Sienna moaned as her fingers sped up and and she contemplated what was going to happen to her soon.

I pulled her hand away and she gave me a guilty look. "That's for me to do. You don't get to touch yourself."

"Not ever?" She whimpered at the thought.

"If you want to masturbate, you ask me for permission, and you do it in front of me."

"But..."

"Are you going to misbehave?"

"No..." Her voice was meek. "Can I please play with myself, Sir?"

"Nope." I pulled her shoulder, flattening her to the bed, and then shifted on top of her, knees pushing her legs open. I reached down and guided my erection into place, and them sank into her. Sienna was already wet this morning, and between that and my weight settling down on top of her, my entry was a little easier than usual. I thrust up into her slowly and steadily, long strokes that she accepted with moans and sighs of pleasure.

I lowered myself to her back, crushing her into the mattress briefly while I wrapped my arms around her and gently rolled us over. Laying on top of me Sienna arched her back, driving her ass into my crotch, pushing herself further down on my cock. I reached around to cup one breast, squeezing it roughly as my other hand slid down her toned stomach to rub at the junction of her thighs. Her head lolled off my shoulder and I nibbled at her earlobe. "Isn't this better than pleasing yourself?"

"Ohhhhh..." The blondes body quaked and jerked as my thrusting took her over the edge, and I quit moving, held her warm body tightly as she convulsed with pleasure.

I yelped with surprise as something warm and slippery teased over my scrotum, and then I heard Tori laugh. "Startle ya?"

"Fuck yeah." I resumed thrusting up into Sienna, and Tori set my testicles tingling with her tongue on my sack, tracing it up my shaft to where it disappeared into Sienna's wet snatch, who cried out as Tori started eating her. I could see the Latinas dark-haired head moving when I lifted up to look down the blondes erotically writhing body, and as I watched, she kissed her way up the pale torso above me, coming to rest on her side next to me, leaning in to suckle at one of Sienna's tits.

Sienna came again with a shriek, our assaults on her sensitive privates too much for her to take, and we kept thrusting and sucking until she had screamed herself hoarse. Tori settled down beside me, propping herself up on an elbow. "So. We have a dinner date tonight."

"We do."

Tori ran a hand over her body, less for her own pleasure with how little it lingered in any one place and more for my benefit, drawing attention to every curve of feminine flesh, every edge of lean muscle. "You're going out for a fancy New Years Eve dinner with two gorgeous bisexual women on your arm."

Sienna moaned above me and I thrust up hard into her slippery box, frigged harder at her clit. My climax was approaching and I wanted her to cum with me, or at right before or after.

"Before we even get in the car though," Tori continued, "you're going to discipline us VERY strictly so that we know we need to behave for you at dinner... And obey your EVERY command and desire when we get back home."

Her words were too much, and with one final push, I exploded inside Sienna, geysering cum deep into her snatch. She didn't cum with me, but she did when Tori moved down between our legs, extracted my still quivering prick from her girlfriends abused-pink pussy, and started noisily licking and sucking up the cream that was leaking out.

I weakly raised my head to watch the waterfall of black hair moving across the length of the blondes body, and then turned my attention to gently kissing the pale neck to my left.

The wind whipped at me in two directions, the force of my travel blowing steady flakes across my protected face and my goggles, the hard wind blowing around me from behind as I rode with it. New Years Day and I was fulfilling the promise of made to myself earlier that winter, to get out on the snowmobile before a blizzard came.

I'd crawled out of bed this afternoon after spending it between, under, on top of, in front of, and behind a very amorous, very submissive pair of smoking hot women, and wolfed down some protein and hydration to replenish what they'd used up in the previous twelve hours, returned to the bedroom for clothes, separated their intertwined bodies, kissed them both goodbye - below and above - then marked out my route on the map in the dining room and roared off. I'd return before the blizzard the waiter had told us about fully arrived – two feet of snow, violent winds, and precipitously dropping temperatures.