Messy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We held each, our breathing slowing, the sweat on our skin gradually belonging to sting in the cold.

"That's what you wanted, isn't it?" I whispered.

"I needed it."

We awoke the next morning, cuddled together for warmth under the thick sleeping bag, we and stayed there for a long time, enjoying the feeling of shared bodily heat, her back to my front, my arms around her. Our closeness was almost completely chaste, but when I moved to rise Tori wouldn't let me go, holding my arms against her, and slowly grinding her ass against my crotch. My morning wood had been going down, and the slide of her buttocks against me brought it back almost instantly. She shifted a leg and reached back, gently guiding me into place against her wet lower lips.

The look she gave me over her shoulder was far too innocent for her words. "I want to feel you cum inside me."

Tori didn't cum at all from our morning coupling, and she didn't seem bothered by that at all. She just wanted to feel me moving behind her, wanted to feel me holding her close, wanted to feel me using her slowly and gently for my pleasure, and in the end wanted to feel my erection swell and throb and pump and spill inside her pussy.

We cleaned up, dressed, and I helped her take down and pack up the tent while coffee heated on the rocket stove. We sipped that in silence while we waited for the oatmeal to cook, and it took very little packing after we finished eating to return the campsite to an untouched look, excepting of course the snow wall and the depression we'd dug for the tent.

Tori's hand found mine as we stared at the campsite. "This was your fantasy?" I asked.

Her face hidden by hair, scarf, and hat, she nodded. "Yeah. It was."

The next day the girls kicked me out of the cabin to go hunting almost as soon as I'd rolled out of bed, telling me not to set foot in it again until after four that afternoon.

Not a problem, but part of me chafed at taking orders. That part was tamed though by the knowledge that they were probably putting together some elaborate fantasy for Sienna, and that I'd really really enjoy coming home that afternoon. So I roared around the wilderness on my snowmobile, walked and stalled through the freezing fields and forests, took a deer early in the day, and bagged a considerable number of squirrels as well.

The snowmobile was burning more gas than usual, which was a slight concern to me. I didn't run out or come close, but I figured I'd better get it to a repair shop before the end of the season since I didn't know the first thing about small engine repair.

It was after five when I lugged the meat back to the house and packed it away in the freezer. The house was strangely deserted, and I shrugged to myself and didn't investigate it further, dropping my clothes in the bedroom and stepping into the shower. All would be revealed in due time.

I felt a firm pair of tits press against my back as I stood under the scalding water, and slim brown hands snakes around my waist to grab at my prick. I turned in Tori's arms and she shifted to avoid water spraying into her eyes, looked up at me and smiled. "Have a good day?"

I stroked wet hair off her face. "Got another deer. More squirrels. I can probably be done hunting now, the freezers are almost full. How was your day?"

"Good. Fun. Shooting and wrestling and, well, you know..."

"Glad to hear it. Where's Sienna? I would've thought I'd see her by now."

"She's downstairs, waiting. I told you she has this specific fantasy, and we were hoping you'd fulfill it for her tonight."

"Ok... What is it?"

"You'll know it when you see it."

Tori didn't even bother getting dressed, as soon as she dried off she sprinted to take the cooking pizza out of the oven. I found she'd set out dress pants and a button up for me on the bed, and after getting dressed, I went looking for her. She was in the kitchen, slicing the pizza. "You, uhh, wanna get dressed? Its kinda cold out..."

She jumped when she heard my voice. "Yeah, I probably will. I'm gonna stay down by the fireplace tonight, nice and toasty down there. I'll do some drawing and I've got some toys down there, I'll give you and See some time together." She loaded the pizza onto a tray and grabbed a soda from the refrigerator, then jumped like she had an idea. "Almost forgot." Her bare feet slapped the floor as she scampered over to the liquor cabinet and dug out a bottle of Chopin, which she poured over some ice for me. "Here, go wait in the spare bedroom with the desk."

"Not even a clue what's going on?" I asked after a sip.

Tori stood up on tiptoes and kissed me. "Not even one."

I headed down to the office to wait and sip, feet up on the desk, feeling both tired and wired. Most of the day spent out riding in the cold was dragging on me, and the vodka wasn't helping. Despite this, my heart was beating a little faster at the thought of a night with Sienna.

"Professor?" There was a knock on the door frame and Sienna peeked in. I looked up.

"Can I bother you for a few minutes?"

"Uh, sure."

She walked in and I realized from her appearance what her fantasy was. She was wearing supple, brown leather boots that showed pale legs before the hem of her spaghetti-strap blue and red checked sundress. She'd made up her eyes dark, her lips a dusky purple, and her wavy blond hair had been straightened.

She looked exactly like she had in my office last August.

"I was hoping we could talk about my grades," she said meekly. "I really need to get that see up to a bee."

I smirked. "We do have make up assignments and extra credit work available."

Sienna twirled a lock of golden hair through her fingers. "Not what I had in mind..." Suddenly she burst out laughing and ran to the office chair, leaned over, and kissed me. Hard. So hard I thought she was going to leave a permanent paint transfer of lipstick on me, pressure-welded in place by the force of her mouth against mine. I swung my feet off the desk, turned towards her and wrapped my arms around her.

She moaned into the kiss and pulled away, hiking herself up on the desk, demurely crossing her knees and swinging her legs like a little girl. "Sorry," she said, a little breathless. "I just couldn't stay 'in-character.' It was too corny."

"Yeah, yeah it was," I agreed.

We looked at each other for a long time. She was gorgeous on a regular day, but dressed and made up as she was, she looked like a supermodel or glamorous popstar. She regarded me curiously, like she was just seeing me for the first time, like she was trying to make up her mind about me.

Finally she spoke, softly. "I want to show you something."

"Ok."

Sienna uncrossed her legs slowly lifting her feet up to rest on the arms of my office chair, letting her knees fall to the side as she drew up the hem of her sundress to show me that, like five months ago, she wasn't wearing panties. "Tori said that if I wanted to be your slutty schoolgirl I needed a completely bare kitty. Do you like it?"

I'd become accustomed to seeing the blonde with a landing strip or - more recently – a manicured triangle of short golden fuzz above her slit, but now her skin was completely smooth, uninterrupted by even one hair. It looked delicious. I wanted to taste her, make her scream with my tongue on her newly shaven, newly sensitive skin. "Very much."

"Tori shaved it in the shower this morning. I'm not sure if I like it, I think it makes me look too young."

"I think it looks great," I told her. "I'm not thinking 'too young' looking at you right now. Far from it."

"I'll keep it like this if you tell me to," she said submissively. "I...I like the idea of being told how to manicure...down there."

"Keep it, at least for a while. I like it."

"Ok." Sienna leaned back on the desk, supporting herself on her hands. "There's one other thing..."

I stood, between her spread legs, hooked the back of her neck with one hand, let my other wander over her now-smooth pussy, and lower. Our faces close, she twitched slightly and inhaled as my questing finger found the wetness of lube on her backdoor. "Is this what you want?" I asked quietly. My fingertip tested the tension, and slipped gently past the constriction.

"I want to be told that's what I'm going to do," Sienna breathed. "I want to be ordered to..." She bit her lip and the look on her face was apprehensive. "Make me...if you want that."

I added another finger to the one already probing her bottom, and she shivered at the sensation. "Am I hurting you?"

"No, I'm just not used to it."

"Then I think that's what we'll do tonight."

Her breathing hitched again and the look in her eyes said that she was steeling herself for something she wasn't sure she should've gotten herself into. "Before...that...could...I know you usually spank us before bed, but do you think...?"

"Sure."

Sienna slid off the desk to straddle my lap. After an extended make-out session she sat back. "I'm nervous about doing this. I'm afraid I'll tense up or try to push you off or try to pull away and I don't want to do that."

"We'll go slow, I promise."

She moved to stand at my right and gathered her dress up around her waist, then bent over my lap, head down, legs parted, feet on the floor and slightly pushing up. I rubbed her butt for a while, enjoying the sight, the feel of her warm flesh under my hand. I pulled my hand back and I could feel Sienna inhale against my knees. She grunted when my hand came down, and I left it for a moment, rubbing, gently squeezing.

"Harder," Sienna said. She looked up at me, embarrassed, and then turned away again.

I complied. The slaps were loud, driving her forward with grunts that transitioned to cries, but she pushed back after each one, offering her bottom up for the next. After a few more, I paused, ran my fingers down her lubed crack, across her perineum, between the spread and glistening pussylips. "Are you getting wet, See?" I tested her channel with my index finger. "You are."

She turned back at me, eyes downcast. "Is that bad?"

I put some steel, some growl in my voice. "Good girls don't get wet from being punished."

Sienna whimpered at my words, lifted her ass a little higher.

I made her watch the last ten, enjoying the slightly fearful look in her eyes when my hand pulled back, the pained noises she made when it came down, the way she pushed back into my hand. And when I teased a finger between her legs again, I could tell she enjoyed it too.

The blonde slid off my lap after the last slap, kneeling between my legs and working at my belt. "See, you don't – "

"Please," she interrupted. "Please."

I stood, letting her take my pants down. She licked one hand and started slowly jerking my rod, feeling the skin move over the hardness, seemingly getting acquainted for the first time with the part of me that was going to inside her soon. "I don't want to be a good girl," Sienna said quietly. "I want to be a good sub. Good girls give blowjobs and spit, I want to swallow or get it on my face, whatever you prefer."

She took me in her mouth, wet and hot, sucking as she moved her head back and forth, the slight roughness of her tongue laving over the head and sensitive underside.

Pulling back, she resumed jacking me, looking up with wide brown eyes. "Good girls make love in missionary position, make their boyfriends pull out, even if he's wearing a condom. I like being commanded to get on my hands and knees so I can be fucked from behind. I want to feel you dripping into my panties throughout the day...or down my legs if you don't let me wear them."

Back down on my cock and she grabbed my ass, encouraging me to thrust into her mouth. Her tongue snaked out under my erection, teasing me, and she opened wide, making wet sounds as I pushed back and forth.

Sienna pulled off to rub more saliva around my prick, to look up at me, to tell me the story that aroused HER. "Good girls don't let anyone near their ass...I...I want you to fuck me...back there...whenever you want, even if I don't learn to enjoy it. I want you to spank me every day so I learn to behave for you, order me to wear my plug even though it's embarrassing, make me shave my kitty bare even though I don't like it." The look on her face was plaintive, wanting.

I reached down and cupped the underside of her jaw, put a hand on the back of her head. She opened her mouth for my thrusts, taking me to the back of her throat, wet glugging noises as she let me move. I changed my grip to the sides of her head, began thrusting faster. I pulled her down to the base of my erection, held her there. Her tongue twitched against my balls, trying to pleasure me, even as she began to choke and her eyes teared up.

I pulled her off, tilted her head up at me. "You like it when I use your mouth like that?"

Sienna nodded. "Also, I want to make you come, so you'll last even longer in my ass."

After that, it didn't take me long to cum. I continued facefucking her, even as she looked up adoringly at me. And when my climax arrived, filling her mouth with a hard torrent of spunk, Sienna closed her throat, letting it collect and pool to show me proudly once I'd pulled my sensitive member from between her lips.

"Swallow," I ordered, and she tilted her head back, doing so loudly, then opening her mouth again to show me she'd obeyed. She rose and bent over my desk, looking back with lust in her eyes, wiggling her butt, making the cute sundress shake.

"Not yet," I said. I hiked her up on the edge of the desk, ass partly off it. "Like Tori says, you have to have an orgasm before anal."

I bunched up her dress around her waist and started eating. It didn't take much to get her off, she was so turned on. I sealed my lips over her clit and sucked, flicked, pushed, tried to keep as much pressure and vigorous action on her sensitive nub as possible, all while my fingers worked into her juicing tunnel to stroke its roof, making lewd suctioning noises as they pistoned in and out.

Just before she came I slid my fingers out and down to press insistently into her slick pucker. Her cries of pleasure ramped up as they entered her, and she screamed herself hoarse from my continued oral action. Her body locked up, clamping down on me for a good forty five seconds, and then she bucked and jerked, pushing her wet pussy into my face, clenching hard around my fingers.

I stood, watched her breathing heavily, chest and face as flushed as her bottom, eyes hooded and glassy as he brain processed the end of the overwhelming sensations. Absolutely gorgeous.

There was a bottle of lube in my desk and I pulled it out, squeezed a large dose onto my revived erection, rubbed it in until my skin glistened.

"Ready?"

Sienna nodded, mute, and I positioned her how I wanted her, on her back, legs slightly parted and held against my chest. I reached down and held the head of my cock against her backdoor, feeling the wetness she'd already placed there. A gentle tilt of the head and she opened slightly, a slow push forward and the head popped through her slippery, slightly slack ring. Sienna gasped and winced briefly, narrowing her eyes to concentrate on the new sensation. Despite every drop of testosterone in my body screaming at me to thrust forward, to TAKE the blonde students ass as hard as I could, I held still. I wanted this to be as enjoyable as possible. I reached up, massaging her breasts through the thin cotton dress as I pushed forward another half inch and then stopped. Sienna groaned at the invasion of her body and the fingers gripping the edge of the desk turned white.

"You alright?" I asked quietly.

"It's...I..."

I fed another half inch into her asshole, reaching down to rub her clit during the pause. She took over my stimulation of her tits, gently cupping them and working them out of the dress, pulling the shoulder straps down and away so should could circle the sensitive brown nipples with her fingers.

Eventually I was all the way in, my groin pressed to the backs of her thighs, her slippery ring stretched tight around my prick. The sensation was incredible, constriction around the base, opening up into a slightly looser fleshy tunnel. She wasn't so tight – and she definitely wasn't so dry – that I couldn't begin gentle thrusting, pulling out slightly to ease back in. She moaned constantly as I slid back and forth through her asshole, and as I kept up my fiddling of her clit, those moans rose to keening wails, culminating in a howl as the stimulation of her most sensitive parts got Sienna off violently. She bucked her hips back at me, hard, and I held still, lest that tightly compressing orifice snap me in half. I grabbed her hips, held her in place as she ground her head back into the desk, face scrunched up as she endured the sensations rolling through her body.

Her breathing slowed after a while and her head lolled exhaustedly, a small smile crossing her face. "We shouldn't be doing this," she said breathily. "You're my professor."

I withdrew a little farther and pushed a little harder in, prompting a "AH!" from the prostrate blonde. "And you're my student."

"What if another teacher or student opens the door?"

I smirked at her return to roleplay. She seemed to drift in and out of it whenever she thought it would make our scene hotter. "Then they're gonna see the hottest girl in the whole college getting fucked in the ass. Tough."

"Awwwwww... If its Tori or Hazel, can they stay?"

"Maybe next time. Right now, I don't feel like sharing."

Sienna's pussy was literally drooling wetness down onto our joining, so I didn't bother with adding lube as I picked up the pace. I was going to cum soon, and even though I was committed to making this enjoyable for Sienna I wanted to pursue my own pleasure.

The blonde smiled up at me, shifted her hips sensuously, obviously recognizing what I was doing. "I want to be bent over the desk when you cum."

"That's not the most comfortable position when you're starting out."

"I don't care."

I slowly withdrew, her sphincter gaping open to reveal pink flesh within, and I helped her off the desk to lean over it with unsteady legs. I bunched up her dress around her waist and she spread her legs as I stepped up behind her. Her anus was slightly slack and reddened from stimulation, and I lubed up again before pressing in between her cheeks. Even so, she clenched up before the head was completely inside, and I held still, rubbing her back and trying to help her relax before I slowly worked my way inside. I felt movement by my balls and Sienna moaned with enjoyment, looked back at me lustfully as she frigged herself.

"Did you ever think you'd be here?" I asked as I thrust up into her at a steady pace. "Bent over your teachers desk with your dress around your waist, taking his cock in your tight little ass?"

The blonde whimpered at my words and her hand moves faster between her thighs. "I hoped..." she whined. "Did you ever think you'd fuck your slutty little schoolgirl on your desk?"

I leaned over, driving as deep into her butt as possible grinding against her perfect, spanked-pink buttocks. "I wanted to every time I saw you," I whispered in her ear.

"Awwwww-AAAAAHHHHH!"

Sienna came with a sharp shriek, humping her pussy into the edge of the desk, hips flexing involuntarily as she climaxed from our combined physical and mental stimulation. Once more I had to hold still as she tightened up around me, far tighter than any orgasm I'd experienced in her vagina.

She went ragdoll limp on the desk after her climax abated, fingers moving slowly and weakly between her legs, muscles relaxed, open mouth drooling slightly on the wood. I knew how sensitive she'd be, and began thrusting again, slowly picking up the pace until the friction began to bring the boiling back to my loins.