Messy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For now though, I sped through the white-buried landscape, admiring the beauty of nature around me and musing over the events of the previous.

Our evening had begun with me getting dressed up for dinner – business casual since I hadn't anticipated dressing NICE while I was up north – and then what seemed like four hours later, the girls had exited the bedroom - Tori dressed in a black sheath dress with a neckline down by her navel and a hem just below the tops of her held-up stockings, and Sienna wearing a long-sleeved gold-sequined dress that matched her hair and barely covered everything that needed to be covered to appear in public. Then Tori pulled me into the bedroom and reminded me that they both needed to be strictly disciplined before we went to dinner.

Tori went first, bending over my lap and pulling down her black lace g-string to show me the red-jeweled plug clenched in her ass and the loop of the kegel beads protruding from her pussylips. I spanked her hard, and I don't think it was an accident that she clenched her legs together, dropping her panties to the floor. "Get the black silicone paddle out of the duffel bag," I told Sienna. She'd complied, watching me with just a little bit of fear in her eyes as I made Tori bend over the edge of the bed so I could apply the paddle, coaxing uncharacteristic yelps and cries from the Latina as I reddened her upturned bottom.

I let her up and motioned Sienna to take her place. She protested "I didn't misbehave."

"I don't care." I'd pulled her green boyshorts down to expose her ass, and she looked back and winked at me when I inhaled sharply at sight of her own green-jeweled plug and kegel beads protruding from her lubed holes.

The erotic display hadn't stopped me from turning her pale butt a medium shade of red with the black silicone paddle, her shouts of pain probably audible outside the cabin. She'd mock glowered at me when I delicately pulled her underwear up, rubbing her smarting bottom the whole time we were putting our coats on.

The two were constantly shifting on their seats on the drive to the restaurant and during dinner, and the newbie Sienna had an unfocused look on her face the whole two hours, her constant movement to take pressure off her smarting cheeks moving the toys lodged in her sensitive orifices. Tori had played these games with me before, and there were only two moments the entire night where I even suspected the plug and beads slipping around inside her might've made her lose her composure.

The ride back had taken a more starkly erotic turn.

Tori had buckled herself into the back seat next to her girlfriend and ordered her to spread her legs. Pulling the boyshorts down, she'd gently extracted the lubed beads from Sienna's snatch, wrapping them in the panties and handing them over the front seat to me. Then she took Sienna's new rabbit vibrator from her purse and worked it steadily into the blondes bare twat before turning it on and slowly pumping it back and forth, working her into a sexual frenzy that I could only occasionally watch in the rear view mirror. By the time we got back to the cabin, the two were liplocked, hands roaming, pleasured moans filling the back seat.

And the night was just getting started.

The girls stripped each other in the kitchen and then took my pants down and dropped to their knees, passing my prick back and forth like runners in a relay race before collaborating to bring me to climax, one sucking, the other stroking or licking my shaft or playing with the other before trading places. I unleashed a torrent of spunk onto Tori's perky little breasts, then pushed both to the dinner table. They lay back side by side, legs spread, while I alternated eating their juicing pussies until I was fully hard again. Then I stood and slotted into Tori, fucking her for a few minutes before transitioning to her girlfriend, the two of them holding hands and lifting their legs, giving me great access and a great view.

I picked Sienna up and carried her to the living room, bouncing her on my erection. Tori stopped us with a group hug, delicately extracting Sienna's green-jeweled plug before double-penetrating the blondes behind with two fingers. I set her girlfriend down and pulled her to the floor, fucking her on the carpet until she had rugburn on her already red butt. I made my next deposit in Sienna, pumping my load just inside her pussy as she lay on the edge of the bed with her knees pulled up to her tits. Tori sucked my spending out of her hole and then both of them crawled up onto the bed to offer me side-by-side doggystyle, Sienna briefly leaning over her girlfriends back to slowly drag the metal-and-gemstone plug from her anus.

I arranged the girls in the positions I wanted taking turns in each of them while they played with or ate out the other – rutting into the Latina with her legs pulled up to my shoulders while Sienna squatted over her face for some oral action; the blonde straddling my hips and bouncing on my cock while Tori stood above me and held her mouth to her crotch; the two of them lying face to face on the bed while I knelt between their legs and switched off between wet holes – and when the rising boil of my need to ejaculate became too much, I took Tori from behind, arms pinned up behind her back and her face pushed hard down into the mattress while Sienna knelt next to her, holding the brunette's cheeks apart and watching my meat slam in and out of wet, pink flesh until I buried myself all the way in and held still while unloading the contents of my balls. We all collapsed onto the bed after that, and probably slept for a while, I don't know. From the moment we'd stepped through the door time had seemed to slow to a gelatinous crawl, slowly passing us by outside our hot, sweaty bubble of straining, yearning, sexual need, buildup, and messy release.

At some point I rose and crawled over the tangle of female limbs and made myself a drink in the kitchen, first gulping water like a desert traveler before even touching a drop of alcohol. I leaned against the counter and sipped, and eventually Tori and Sienna clicked in on their high heels. Tori aggressively grabbed my drink and sucked down half of it before kneeling in front of me and sucking down my whole prick. Her blowjob was rough, violent, meant to get me hard and get me off in record time, and if I hadn't been banging against the back of her throat while she applied forceful suction, I still would've gotten rock hard from the sight of the coltish blond girl sitting on the table, leaning back and fingering her own ass with an innocent expression of want on her face.

That led to me kneeling on the kitchen floor and sealing my lips over her clitoris, licking and sucking her to her umpteenth howling climax of the evening, before carrying her back to the bed, lubing up, lying down behind her, and letting Tori direct my slick member into Sienna's slippery backdoor. I pushed in slowly while holding her, kissing her back and neck, rubbing circles over her reddened vulva, all while Tori cuddled with her from in front, whispering dirty little nothings to her and stimulating the blondes mind. I fucked Sienna anally until she couldn't take it anymore – I was taking too long to cum and she was simply too sensitive having cum as much as she had – and then Tori took over, bending over the edge of the bed and reaching back to spread her cheeks for me. She got off at least three times like that before I let loose the rest of the semen I had left, and after I'd pulled away, Sienna surprised both of us by crawling tiredly over to kneel behind her and tongue up the little rivulets of pearly white leaking from the Latina's slightly slack asshole.

The night got even more hazy after that. We slept. We fucked. We drifted in and out of consciousness. And the thrashing and twisting and erotic moans of a sapphic embrace had pulled me from my light slumber well after noon...and here I was, the powerful machine rocketing across barren, snow covered fields as they gray sky darkened and swirled increasing and increasingly heavier snowflakes around me in ever colder and more violent wind.

It was beautiful. Ugly. Desolate. An uninhabited, inhospitable wasteland of frozen nature and impending meteorological violence.

And I was so pleasantly hazy from the past twenty four hours, so engrossed in enjoyable memories and the natural landscape around me being darkened by the coming storm that I completely failed to pay attention to the gas gauge.

I was well within the machines range, and hadn't traveled nearly the distance out that I had multiple times earlier during the winter, but when the fuel level caught my eye, my stomach dropped towards my colon and a hot glow of panic spread outward from my heart. I'd left with a full tank, and the gauge now read a few angstroms above empty. I slewed the snowmobile around in a spray of ice and headed back the way I'd come, pushing the speed up and counting every second the engine whined as fortunate.

I didn't have too many fortunate seconds left though. The engine sputtered and coughed and my shoe slowed, the head of steam I'd worked up carrying me a bit father before I skidded sideways into a stop.

The fuck was wrong with this thing? Maybe the gauge was fucked up? But no...that wonderful thought disappeared instantly as I realized one busted gauge wouldn't kill the motor. I was walking home. I pulled a map from my gear, started plotting distances.

Twenty five miles home.

Fuck me.

Real panic gripped me. I was going to have to trudge home through this frozen wasteland as a monster storm dumped its full fury around me. Already I could feel the temperature dropping, and faced with these dire circumstances, the thickening waves of snowflakes and the whipping wind were neither picturesque nor bracing.

Tori had, years ago, packed up some sort of survival kit for me, and I dug it from the storage compartment and slung it on. On a whim, I opened the access panels on the side of the machine, checking the engine and gas tank for obvious signs of damage – I hadn't noticed any leaks.

My blood ran cold and I took a step back. The hose connecting the gas tank to the machinery had been cleanly cut – initially probably part of the way through – and secured back together with what looked like the melted remains of a bandaid. It would only suck gasoline when the engine was on, leaking and vibrating until the tank was drained to the bottom and the line was - eventually- totally parted. I was surprised, given the makeshift patch, that I'd gotten this much life out of the machine.

This was sabotage.

Someone still wanted me dead.

I took off running, snow dragging at my legs. Tori and Sienna were home alone, and I was twenty five miles away, completely helpless in the face of the coming storm, frustratingly unable to help THEM.

I looked up at the cloudy sky, layers of steel gray dropping heavy flakes down on me that were instantly whipped into swirls by the rising wind. The only things I'd accomplish by running was making myself sweat, raising my body temperature briefly, and burning energy. I needed to get out of the elements, find cover, and hunker down for the night. What had my father, the military man said? Three hours without shelter?

Fuck that.

I didn't know what my odds were of dying in this storm, but the idea of trudging through the freezing blizzard made me feel very small and sick to my stomach.

But the decision between holing up for the night or heading back to the house was no decision at all. I'd do it.

I might freeze to death, but I'd do it.

I headed for the treeline, and and crouched just inside the meager cover provided by the trees, opening Tori's survival pack and pulling out a chemlight. I snapped it on, and the dead vegetation around me lit up acidic green. Keeping out of the swirling snow, I trudged forward, needing to deliberately lift and lower each foot to avoid the tangles of branches and pull through the heaviness of the drifts.

Panic rose in my mind as the sweat started to break out in my skin. Somehow, the people I cared about had been threatened. And I couldn't decide if the worst part was that I didn't know why, or by who. I'd been picked at random for no reason, violence intruding into my life randomly but repeatedly.

And now here I was, maybe gonna freeze to death as I walked back towards the most important people in my life, people who didn't even know they were in danger.

The howling wind tore away my scream.

"DAMMIT!"