Messy Slut

Story Info
A young woman goes to see a movies, pees during big O.
1.2k words
3.97
12.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Who even went to theaters like this anymore? Hadn't covid killed the business model, somehow before the skyrocketing price of popcorn and butter had?

It was something to do while the house was being fumigated though so, it's where I found myself. After driving around with nothing more to do in mind with the humid, damp summer heat leering around me, I was almost grateful for the twenty dollar popcorn and soda along with the six dollar matinee ticket to the latest shit horror movie. I had already seen the reviews online so I knew it was not gonna be any good.

Not that there was much one could do in this small town. I hated it here but moved with my mother and siblings since living alone in the big city was financially out of the question. There wasn't so much as a mall or decent art museum in this hick place and I had been sent out to find something to do for the rest of the day. Not to mention being outside wass out of the question when it felt like it was over a million degrees outside. To hike would be to melt.

I went and sat in the middle of the empty theater, very sure I would have the place to myself. Far too small a girl to be so confident in this dark room alone, but I really saw no danger in sitting there with only a pair of gray sweatpants and a thin black tank top. No bra, as there had been no time with my mom rushing me out with my siblings out into the oven-like outdoors. I was lucky to have even grabbed my purse in the frenzy of the older woman.

My hair was tied up in a messy bun on top of my head as I sat in the reclining seat, my knees pulled close to me as I played on my phone during the previews. Shockingly, and annoyingly, I was not the only one with the idea. I was being joined by a large group of loud guys. Four older men that seemed to not have anything to do during their lunch breaks or something.

Who went to a movie instead of a restaurant or something? Well, by the smell of them, it could be that they had already been bar hopping and it permeated as they decided to sit right behind me. Of course they did. What else could I expect from a bunch of babbling rowdy creeps?

When the lights lowered and the movie began, they seemed to calm down quite a bit and get into the movie. At least, that was what I thought before two of them moved "slyly" from their first seats to the ones right beside me. I could barely see them, but their eyes burned holes into me as I was crowded in. They were staring right down at my tits and the other two had even scooted forward to peer over my shoulders. I trembled lightly and it was not from the movie more from how obvious it was that I needed to get out of there. Get away from these men because they had nothing good in mind for me. But, there was something about it that kept me planted in my seat

I wasn't sure why, but I felt my heart flutter when I felt the first little nudge against my large tit from the elbow at my right. It jiggled just a bit and my nipples started to harden right then, the men around me making little grunts and grumbles as one from behind reached down boldly and took a handful of the same tit. He gripped it to it, squeezing a bit tighter than I would have liked and even shaking it, making my nipple poke out even more than usual from how he gripped onto my swollen mound.

"Ummm pretty little thing. Like you were here waiting just for us," The one on my left whispered as he began teasing my nipple while his friend death gripped my titty. He flicked at it and pinched before pulling and rolling it while his friend kept groping me and the other two started going at the other. "S-stop it!" I whined, feeling overwhelmed while four men played with my boobs, pulling at the tank top till they were both out in the open of the public movie theater. My pale brown nipples hard already as one of them leaned in a began licking at it with his greedy tongue.

"Good idea Lawrence," the one to my right said as he leaned in and wrapped his lips around the other nipple, his mustache tickling the skin around it. I couldn't help my gentle moaning as both my tits were sucked on and licked by these older men. My pussy was throbbing and I could barely even register what was on the screen as a woman was shrilly screaming for her life. "Holy fuck," I moaned, letting my head fall back, my mouth inviting the tongue of one of the oldies behind me. He swiped his tongue all around and explored my mouth until I even began to suck on it, needily as the man nursing from my left breast pushed his hand in my sweatpants and panties, a thick finger rolling around my moist clit.

Soon I had all four of them with their mouths on me when the last guy behind me was sucking on the side of my neck as he held onto my tit and moved it around to tease his friend Lawrence's lips with my hard, wet nipple. I was groaning into the mouth of the man above as he began nipping at my bottom lip and groaning himself as he took my hand and made me start to touch him through his pants. It was so much and so fast I could barely even feel my orgasm starting to build up inside. It was getting higher and higher, entering new thresholds I had never felt in my life, before or after.

Did this have a deeper meaning? Was this so good for me because I was some kind of whore? I had never thought of myself as such until the moment I have four men with their mouths and hands all over me. It was hard not to feel like a wore whe I came and wet not only myself and my pants but the reclining seat below me to the astonishment of the men around me. "Look at that she's a juicy one," The man with his fingers shoved in my pussy got to feel the brunt of it and he was all about sloshing around down there as I pissed into his cupped palm.

That large drink went down too easily and I hadn't wanted to miss the first part of the movie by getting up and going out to the bathrooms. No, that would have been far too smart. So here I was, cumming and peeing all over this man and the theater seat as I moaned into his friend's open mouth. This was the type of woman I found myself to be.

A messy, fucking slut...