All Comments on 'Metal Underwear'

by VerySpecificFetish

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
VerySpecificFetishVerySpecificFetishover 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 1

I kind of forgot to add a chapter to this, so the next part will have "part 2" in the name and so on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Immensely sensual. I liked it. Written with right pace, with right care of detail. Not too long and not too short. Some opening to a development left at the end, so maybe there will be next part?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too funny for words.

It's the hasp dummy. Any chastity belt has a hasp that the lock goes thru. They're all tiny, thin pieces. It breaks easily. She would have been free in less than a minute. Poorly thought out drivel.

UnrighteousUnrighteousabout 5 years ago

Anonymus is fantastic, probably never lockpicked anything, beside noticing that the protagonist is a half-fairy with wings and freaking magic... The brains of these anons must be quite something.

totallyrealtotallyrealover 3 years ago

Amazing story, very well written. Hoping for a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The mistake was definetly her own. 1. For being so overly horny that she goes insane wearing the prototype for like 5 minutes. 2. For going through with it anyway despite she should have known she would be replacing her masterbation addiction with distraction of belt removal. 3. For giving the key to the wrong person. My guess she knew she was horny too therefore would feel less ashemed giving it to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous