Metal Underwear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That lasted all of two hours. As the sun set, she returned to her workshop, cautiously lifting her many layers of dress, petticoats and undergarments.

"Please... I need to get out so much..."

Her pussy was screaming for relief as her hands peeled back her brassiere and gently squeezed and massaged her breasts, scouring the belt for flaws or holes in tandem. She found none. Cautiously, she tried different tools, and drills, on the beautiful chastity lock.

Rather quickly, she found herself unable to even make a mark on the belt with even the heaviest tools. Soon, Holly was quite desperate to get out of chastity, pounding vainly at the belt and prying hard at its edges. She bent several crowbars straight, and then back to their original shape, trying to warp the sparkling chastity belt as it became wet with sweat, and, eventually, angered snot and tears. Nothing. She remained endlessly denied, her hand unable to get through the belt tightened on her hips as she was forced to wait and wait - for in the belt, minutes without her nightly orgasm felt like hours.

When the spoiled little princess finally retired for the night, she found that all she could do was pound and tear at the belt, desperately craving the orgasm that was carefully being held inside; but her plump, reddened little bottom remained firmly trapped in the grip of its near-indestructible heart shaped frame as the belt continued to tease and torment the quivering, rippling and thoroughly soaked rosebud contained within. Then the thought of lock picking crossed her mind. Picking the old treasury lock? It was worth a try.

It was probably not worth trying for the several hours that she did. And yet, there she was, four hours later, twisting and turning in front of the mirror; the room silent but for the gentle clicks and clacks as she picked endlessly at an enchanted lock that knew exactly what she was trying to do. Moisture was running down her legs now. "Damn it!" she sobbed.

"Oh, princess..." whispered a voice. "You must be so pent up..."

Holly whirled around, dropping the dress as she jumped away from the girl. "W-who-"

"Relax. It's me." Said Zoe, the princess of the Dark Elves. "I came to ask why you sent me a key, but I... think I see."

"Oh, Z-zoe..." Holly whispered. "I made a mistake, thank you so much for... give it to me, please..."

"Holly." Zoe said. "This is scandalous."

Silence.

"B-But-"

"Holly," Zoe said, her voice calm and gentle as she moved closer - "I know you love this. I heard you had built a leather belt for yourself, from one of your maids, so I planted a few spies. The things you've been doing in that workshop of yours... my oh my. You really can't stand being locked up for long. But it's alright now." She ran her hand gently down the princess's belly and crotch, tapping gently at the firmly locked belt, then lifted her dress and did the same with the inner thighs. "You're ridiculous going this far, though. But I think... I can help." she whispered then, gently caressing Holly's gigantic, swollen ass as the princess continued to drip from beneath the tight wrapping of her chastity belt.

"It looks so tight." Zoe murmured, her hands moving to the top of the belt. "Such thick, solid metal. Shall I remove it?"

Holly blushed, unable to hide her desperation as she shifted underneath Zoe's grip, the latter's fingers not quite getting beneath the belt's solid shell. "Please." She quickly muttered, and immediately, Zoe leaned into her.

The Dark Elf grunted, her fingers digging into Holly's ass and back as she tried first to force the belt down, then pry it apart. Holly knew her strength, despite her stature, could topple buildings and trees, but her chastity belt did not even warp. "Zoe!" She yelped as she was pushed to the ground. "What are you doing?! Chastity belts don't come off!"

"Hush, dear." Zoe murmured. "These metal panties of yours seem to be a little bit stuck. Perhaps if I try like this- HNNNN!"

Holly almost fainted from the pressure on her pelvis, quite frightened that her hips would break. Nothing gave. But within the belt, something Holly had added as an afterthought began to recognise this activity for what it was - an attempt at escape. What was visible of her ass, already a swollen red, suddenly turned purple as she gasped in shock - a wet, leathery slap filling the air as the belt's internal spanker stang her delicate rump. Hard.

"Oh dear me. It really is quite snug, isn't it? Quite stuck. I once read about a young girl in a tower whose situation was quite similar. Such desperation impeded by tight, thick metal wrapping her up nice and tight. Her husband kept her quite pent up. But this thing that you have built... it is quite like nothing I have ever seen."

"Zoe, I need the key." Holly whined, shaking from the pain, as Zoe continued to probe her oh so gently with her little hands. Zoe simply shook her head. As the princess tried to struggle away, Zoe quite effortlessly pulled her back, undressing her as she began to put up less and less of a fight. The fondling only continued, becoming more and more aggressive and endurant as Zoe's stroking brought Holly to boiling point. As Zoe's hand suddenly pinched her sensitive nipple, however - the Dark Elf at the same time deciding to gently bite the other one - Holly grew fearful, struggling hard as Zoe captured her wrists and bound her to the bed. And there the two sat, naked and wet - Holly but for her beautifully tight chastity belt, and Zoe but for the large key that lay upon her breast. As her soft little hands began to work Holly's twitching, rolling body into a frenzy, she reached into her bag and withdrew something - a pointy little brush that she quickly began to run up and down Holly's squealing, twitching form as her pussy throbbed endlessly beneath the metal.

"Z-z..." Holly gasped. "Sto...p...!"

"I won't." Zoe told her coldly.

"I will.. call my, AHN...! My guards! My guARGH!"

"Call them." Zoe whispered sadistically. "They'll see you like this, and I'll leave with your precious key."

Holly was silent.

"Do you want it off?" Zoe asked.

"Desperately." Holly hissed.

"Okay." Zoe whispered, reaching for the key. "There's something I want to do anyway."

A loud click resounded through the bedroom as Zoe turned the key, and the two halves of the guilded heart jumped apart. Holly started, then began to tug at her bindings. "L-Let me go-"

"Shhhhh..." The dark elf whispered, smiling gently as she took in the sight of her friend's dripping rosebud. "No more begging. No more struggling. Only tears now."

Her writhing halted by Zoe's hand sliding underneath her waist and lifting her gently onto the Dark Elf's lap, Holly could only shakily draw breath as the two of them watched the brush move towards the gap between her legs. It landed off its mark, lingering first upon her thigh, then behind its dripping target. The length of each stroke varied - at first long and endurant, then slow, soft, and light. Quick little touches, that very quickly broke down Holly's resolve as she began to quiver and shake - and as Zoe's other hand began to massage the nape of her ass.

"Do you remember when we used to share a dorm room, Holly?" The elf whispered, running the brush slowly up and down her hip. "You weren't a very nice roommate. You were a little noisy at night." Holly reddened, her eyes widening with shock and embarrassment. "But I didn't complain... because I knew my place. I knew what would happen if I upset a crown princess. But, you know... we Dark Elves have this... dominant side, to us..."

"What are y-you goinnAAAAAHN!"

Zoe sighed happily when she heard that. Between Holly's legs, the brush ran slowly up and down, ever so softly. Her hands grabbed at their restraints, then at the bed's bar behind them, searching for something to squeeze and pry at as Zoe's assault forced her legs and inner crevices to twitch, its feather light touches finding her most sensitive spots. It drove her quite wild. A burning sensation built up...

And then, all of a sudden, it stopped. Zoe had taken the brush away. Holly screamed in anger, rattling her restraints; quickly, Zoe cast a sound barrier around them. "Temper temper." She whispered, giving Holly's denied clit a playful flick. Holly only yelped. "This brush-" Zoe explained, slowly beginning a second assault as she gently pinned the princess's flailing leg with her knee - "It's a very special brush. You see..." She flicked the brush up and down a little, delighting as the demifae gasped and squeaked from the sudden overstimulation - "Pain and pleasure... they are something often associated with my race. We delight in finding truly intolerable sensations, and to this end... we experiment. Even the hardest man cannot help but lose control of himself in the throes of an orgasm. Their reactions are gone. Their limbs lock up. Indeed, it would seem, to us, that an orgasm is quite intolerable. Much of the sensation, though, comes from... getting there. And so, as with many things, the knowledge we sought... was right where we never thought to look. What is the most intolerable sensation...? If you ask me... it is the moment right before an orgasm. Ah-ah." The brush slowed almost to a stop. Holly winced, her breath coming in short gasps as she tried to move her body against the brush. Zoe's trained hand followed her perfectly, her other quickly administering a painful slap to her ass. "No."

"Zzz... ha-" Holly mumbled, trying to form words as the sensation between her legs became unbearable, her body throbbing with need. "Wha- AaaaaAAA!" She whimpered pitifully, as the elf gave her a motherly smile, her fingers manipulating the brush with expert precision, its movements imperceptible; calculated. She gently moved the brush up, and despite herself, Holly followed it. She moved left and right. As if attached to the brush, Holly followed. The crown princess fell silent, her breath coming in short gasps. She was there. She was right there. Just a little more. A little more! Come on!

"I guess I've found your sweet spot," Zoe whispered to her. "And I think that you will find... that my family's techniques are quite a bit better for edging than that little device of yours. This one is my personal favorite. It is called the linger. You must feel like you're about to come, right?"

Still gasping a little, Holly nodded. Tears were forming in her eyes. Zoe giggled a little.

20 seconds passed. "Go on, then." Zoe whispered. "Cum."

A minute. "Can't you cum? Come on." The imperceptible strokes and touches continued, Zoe holding the brush in place. "Concentrate," The elf mocked, her voice a gentle whisper. "Are you crying from frustration already? We've only been going for 5 minutes."

Holly really tried. She writhed and screamed. The brush followed her exactly.

"MMMMmmMM!" Holly sobbed. "I can't!"

"You can't what?"

"I can't cum!"

"You can't cum? You poor thing." The elf smiled at her, not stopping. "Aww, I know. It's such a strong technique. I once used it for twelve hours on one of my toys. He was broken afterwards. We can stop if you want... I'll untie you, we can put the belt back on..."

"N-No!" Holly cried. "I don't want the belt back on! Please! Z-Zoe ple... AAAAaah!"

A sudden, carefully timed flick of the brush left her straining at her bindings, aching and throbbing as she bit her lip hard. Underneath the pure intensity of what Zoe was doing, she barely felt the skin break underneath her fang as she rattled at the bedhead, kicking and writhing. The gentle touch of the brush followed her every move.

"Hush." Zoe whispered. "Only tears, remember?" She tilted her head, admiring the reddened mess she had made of Holly's crotch for a moment as she tilted the brush this way and that, never stopping her gentle caress.

"Holly," She said eventually. "I find you incredibly attractive."

"Hh-h?!" Holly panted.

"I think you're beautiful, Holly. And I think... you're ever so clever. But I also think that... after this..." She paused, appearing to concentrate on some imperceptible movement that made Holly flinch and gasp, her tears and her struggling renewed. "You need someone to look after you. You're so innocent. So vulnerable. You need to be protected. You need a companion that is willing to protect you, and frankly... I can't help myself any more."

Slowly, she lifted her brush away, leaning towards the furiously blushing fairy. Carefully, she placed her brow against Holly's, cupping the smaller girl's chin with her fingers. In spite of herself, she giggled mischievously. Quietly, the two shared a kiss, Holly infuriated, yet aroused, Zoe naughty, yet enamored. The moment was quiet, and somber, the two not really getting into it, but not really disliking it either. It was not a long, nibbling kiss. It was not a boisterous kiss. It was only a kiss.

As Zoe pulled away, Holly tasted something strange. Looking into the elf's eyes, she felt suddenly woozy, and unfocussed - fear attempted for a moment to grip her as she realized what the elf had done, but it was too late. She had almost slipped into a slumber.

"I-Idiot..." She muttered angrily.

-

Calm sounds from outside brought Holly too, a burning between her hips quickly bringing her hand to her crotch where it rubbed, first in confusion, then quite desperately, at an impenetrable wall of grated metal.

Throwing off the covers and pushing back her hair, Holly had to fight quite hard to lift her chastity belt off the bed. It was still a little heavy, and she could feel it vibrate quite gently as something within began to move. Slowly, she looked around her bedroom, feeling for gaps in the belt with her fingers.

When Holly examined her belt in the mirror, she was rather surprised. It felt a little tighter - as if someone had corrected the mistakes her shaking hands had made in its machination. But how?

As she moved, she realized that it was full of some strange liquid - one that was slowly making her very sensitive. Before, there had been a small gap on her behind, and yet now no amount of pushing at the gap from behind would grant any measure of relief from the liquid inside. The edges tapered now, making it from many angles quite impossible for her to grip the belt. She was instantly thrilled and terrified - and very turned on. Her fingers quickly found the lock - her mind went to thoughts of the key, and where it could be - and very suddenly, the memories of the previous night came back to her. In shock, she turned to her bedside table, where she saw a hand written note.

I made some modifications. Don't look for me, I'll see you soon.

- Z

Her bottom ballooned out beneath the tight little chastity belt, but under her hands it felt hard, clenched, and rather quivery. Something began to move gently back and forth inside her, and her breath caught in her throat. Before she could get angry, her pussy was on fire, and her weak little body could no longer lift the belt as she sank to the floor, rubbing and moaning in tortured frustration. No part of the tight little belt granted her access - it's tapered edges, in fact, made it quite difficult to even fight the belt's infuriatingly tight grip on her waist, but wrench, tug, pull and shake she did, drawing a little blood in the process. It was, of course, desperately useless. Crying with frustration and anger, Holly began to pound and pry at the metal shield that extended partly across her legs. She could grip the shield. Her hands did not slip off, nor by it. But it would not move at all. One particular thump sent the belt to sleep for a moment, it's intense caress monetarily ceasing. Then, with a loud SLAP, she found herself propelled onto her hands and knees, gasping in pain as the belt spanked her hard several times. Furious, she surged to her feet and, for lack of anything else to do, slammed the belt hard into the mirror, smashing it and sending shards of broken glass in every direction. Again, the belt's mechanism spanked her several times, but this time the gentle caresses and tickles beneath the front plate did not stop. In fact, they only intensified until Holly found she couldn't even think. She stumbled away, cutting her ankle on one of the shards as she sank to the ground, twitching with unbelievable pleasure as the belt's quick, intense touches made orgasm seem all but inevitable. Her back arched, her hand tearing up carpet as she desperately endured stroke after stroke after tweak and poke. Soon she began to drool, her juices pooling upon the carpet as the belt's aphrodisiac tipped brushes rubbed and tickled her inside and out. And then, just as she reached the edge, it stopped. Everything stopped.

A moment later, Holly had slammed the belt into the wall again, her perfect naked figure shining with sweat, tears, and the various unknowable juices that leaked endlessly from beneath the beautiful chastity belt fitted and locked upon her. Her twitching only worsened when this triggered yet another round of magical spanking. Her hands fluttered endlessly over the belt, seeking a gap to pry at, a flat edge to pick; anything. But her belt was perfect. It could not and would not be unseated or breached, even as Holly fluttered her wings hopelessly and ground her breasts into the carpet. It clung to her like part of her body, not a single seam revealing the terrible secrets hidden within as, rather suddenly, the gentle caress of her private parts began again. Underneath her hands, she felt words appear, and, for a moment, remain.

Gentle tickling

And so, gentle tickling began. Instantly, Holly was on her feet, her waist quivering on its own as the belt gently worked erogenous zones she didn't even know she had. Despite her desperation, she began to giggle, wriggling around as the belt caressed her between her ribs and between her thighs. Unable to do anything, she climbed over to one of the poles of the bed and began to hump it shamelessly, grinding the shimmering, torturous briefs against it as hard as she could as it brought her close to the edge once more. Again, it stopped.

"N-No! HNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

The belt would not budge a millimetre. The fairy, infuriated, began to grind her teeth. Her nails dug long scratches into a nearby table as some glowing letters appeared on the waistband.

Are you awake?

Kneading her breasts with undisguised fear and shame, the Holly gritted her teeth. "Yes." She growled. "I am awake."

As suddenly as the sensations had started, they stopped.

You shouldn't sleep in any more. From now on, you're going to be up nice and early!

"Oh, sure. Fine. So what?! Are you going to edge me constantly?!"

No. That would be cruel.

Holly's eyes narrowed. "Zoe, is that you?"

No. I am belt!

Zoe has put me in charge of looking after you!

You should bandage that foot. What you did was silly.

Holly groaned. A resident spirit. Of course that would be the magic Zoe would use. That must have been how she modified the belt to nullify it in the first place. "Right." She muttered.

Holly looked up, staring out across the courtyard. Absently, her hand continued to rub against the crotch grate, tapping against its moist surface. Beneath her hand, something tapped back, and she looked down to again, see text.

When do you normally have breakfast?

"I don't."

SMACK.

With a yelp, Holly doubled over. It took her a moment to notice new, upside down text on her belt.

Wrong answer!

It was going to be a long day.

12