Metallic Ambition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ABYT knew of accounts shared between other clusters of Machina eroding the resistance of humans to corruption without using M2, simply by holding them, cuddling them, touching and rubbing them with their bodies, getting them addicted to the perfected, sleek feeling of a Machina's form.

She shuddered at the thought, and started pumping faster, hips rocking with enough speed to gently clap against Gina's crotch.

Their kiss never broke, reaching into each other's throats, salivating profusely and tasting one another's M2, enjoying the flavours of their fondest food memories.

Their horns intermingled their minds, sharing their thoughts, their pleasures, their desires, enhancing what was already incredibly intimate, parts of their consciousnesses dancing and twining around one another in data spaces, touching one another with information zaps and caressing with memory pings, interlocking their tendrils of virtual being in lurid digital embrace just as they held one another physically. They had no desire to choose between intimacy and pleasures of a higher plane, and a lower plane... because both had their appeals, and why not indulge in them simultaneously?

Even when all they were doing was kissing and enjoying a thighjob.

They murmured in pleasure, but ABYT's hands were invasive, one sliding down between Gina's cheeks, beneath her tail that was still plugged into machinery, and across a subtly twitching sphincter, ABYT's fingers lingering to circle a digit to the ring of synthetic muscle, which would have been glowing with the same orange hue as Gina's other luminous parts.

The anus of a Machina served one purpose only; as a port, for equipment or for pleasure, and they were exceptionally tuned for the latter, as everything about them was.

But that wasn't ABYT's goal; after a few teasing caresses, she trailed her finger further, grazing along the luminous slit nestled just behind Gina's junk, all Machina hermaphroditic in nature.

And then, she came to Gina's balls, and cupped the orbs within her hand, fondling and massaging them with a tantalising dexterity.

It made Gina gasp into their shared kiss.

[You just can't keep your hands off my balls, can you~?] Gina teased over their link.

[Of course I can't... they belong to me~] ABYT asserted with equal seductive joy.

Gina laughed, and then moaned aloud into ABYT's mouth as the Queen picked up the pace, now slapping their hips against Gina's body.

ABYT could feel Gina beginning to throb between her thighs, ready to climax.

ABYT giggled deviously, feeling an aggressive dominance take hold.

The slapping grew louder as ABYT exerted more force and speed, pumping with greater intensity.

Eventually, Gina released a heavy load of luminous pale orange M2, spraying across the floor and smearing the inner sides of ABYT's thighs every time she pulled back and gave the glans a good squeeze, massaging Gina's balls to keep them pumping until the Hybrid's first load was spent.

She slowed down, and then slipped off Gina's cock and released her balls, but the Hybrid was hardly done, and neither was the Queen.

ABYT turned around and looked at the glowing mess on the floor, grinning; clean up wouldn't be a problem, it would be absorbed by the Hive and added to its growth and maintenance. As for the stuff staining her inner thighs and the edges of her pussy, she dragged fingertips along the pliant machinium casing and brought the digits to her lips, unfurling her luxuriously long tongue along her fingers before slipping them between her lips and suckling lewdly.

She murmured almost drunkenly in satisfaction, and then turned her attention back to Gina, whose cock was still throbbing, and the Growler was no doubt ready for Round Two.

ABYT dropped to her knees, but it was no submission, wrapping her arms tight around Gina's waist and tugging them close, ABYT unfurling her tongue along the underside of that throbbing black and orange member, one hand digging into Gina's rump, the other climbing up her slightly protruding spine, ABYT feeling the various bumps and metallic protrusions that integrated into Gina's equipment when it was connected to her.

The Queen undulated her tongue against the underside of Gina's cock, letting it 'ride the wave' of luminous green tongue, peaks in the 'waves' rubbing over the still very slick glans.

ABYT gave Gina an open mouth smile, devious and commanding, as she unfurled her tongue further, slithering over the Hybrid's heavy balls and gliding around them deliciously, before pushing further and creeping up the back of the synthetic sack until it was teasing at the warm, wet slit nestled behind.

Further still ABYT extended her tongue, beginning to wrap the segmented muscle about the cock like a snake coiling around a branch, and push the tip into Gina's warm, twitching pussy.

The head of Gina's cock now rested upon a small kink in ABYT's tongue, just a hairsbreadth from ABYT's lips, hot breath teasingly washing over that needy shaft. It reminded the Queen of how she tormented a cute human as her synthetic pheromone-laden breath immersed his twitching cock as it sat on her tongue, easily fitting onto the muscle and subtly cupped by the slightly raised edges that Machina tongues possessed, giving them something of a furrow... perfect for feeding M2 into a human's mouth orally.

Enough length of tongue had been unfurled that ABYT was able to repeatedly thrust her tongue in and out of Gina's pussy, just barely grazing the Hybrid's cervix, which had known the stretch of ABYT's ovipositor since Gina became Machina, not just when she was an Agent, snared by ABYT and given the wondrous gift of Larvae eggs.

In another part of ABYT's mind, she fantasised about the human wombs that would be lucky enough to receive the same gift, ensuring their own corruption in the process.

She traced Gina's walls, mapping out the contours of the synthetic pussy, its ridges, its nubs and protruding spirals, all arrayed with perfected symmetry and strategic placement, and augmented with powerful and dexterous artificial muscles that could wring out any cock, Machina and especially human, gathering up precious genecode and getting knocked up in the process with a lovely larva.

Each Machina had a unique arrangement to their womanhood, and some had extra traits, including internal tongues or other additional appendages meant to enhance pleasure, prevent withdrawal or achieve other ends.

ABYT grinned, and pushed forward just that little bit more until her lips were glazing over Gina's glans, the Hybrid flinching in stimulation and beginning to touch their own breasts, each little squeeze of their globes prompting a tiny dribble of M2 'milk' from the glowing nipples.

ABYT glazed and firmly pulled her lips along the swollen head of Gina's cock, pushing further until they rolled around the corona, and then ABYT pulled back to gently tug her lips and teeth against the underside of that sensitive ridge, Gina moaning as a result.

[I can only imagine how you would've reacted as an Agent if I spent more time with you~] ABYT said over their link.

"Haa... I probably would've lost my mind~" Gina answered aloud.

ABYT laughed both over the link and with her own voice, in order to send vibrations right into that receptive shaft before moving deeper, tugging and stroking the rest of the length with that entwined tongue, squeezing firmly and milking the shaft with a hungry eagerness.

Above, Gina's tongue began to hang from her mouth, the tip starting to slide down between her bust, the Hybrid revelling in the pleasure thus far.

ABYT took the lengthy cock further into her mouth, making sure to savour every delicious centimetre of supple, rigid machinium casing, tongue depressing the sensitive synthetic veins running along its side and stroking the firm cord of the underside, and at no point neglecting that sensitive glans, tongue waving and kinking folds to rub and swirl around the tip, which once more began to leak M2, delicious precum that graced ABYT's writhing green muscle.

Gina started to gently buck her hips, those balls trying to swing but unable to whilst a length of tongue cupped it, the tip of ABYT's muscle still stirring up Gina's innards.

Soon, those succulent lips of the Queen's met the base of Gina's cock, much of it now buried in ABYT's throat and bulging out her neck, but a Machina did not need to breathe. So she moaned instead, and made the synthetic muscles of her throat flap and ripple right against Gina's glans.

If she so wanted, she could have wrung a load out of Gina without ever moving her head; she'd done it before, to humans and other Machina.

But ABYT felt like moving, so she began to slowly pull back to Gina's tip, twisting about and sucking firmly to tug on that length, especially as ABYT's tightly sealed lips caught on the underside of Gina's corona, even as the Queen's tongue continued to twist and pump along the girth and within the Hybrid's pussy.

Her lips rolled over Gina's corona, sliding along that tip before ABYT plunged back down, this time with a bit more seed, lips rolling over her coiled tongue, barely breaking the seal even as that muscle continued to move, until she reached the base again.

Over and over she did this, slowly picking up speed until she was throating cock repeatedly in quick succession, a sloppy noise blessing both their ears.

More precum oozed into the Queen's throat, tantalising her tongue and filling her with anticipation, ready to swallow it all... her core ready to annihilate it all for energy, though some would be redistributed.

Gina resisted the urge to grab onto ABYT's horns, the Queen subconsciously commanding Gina not to so she could enjoy the feelings of submissiveness, and ABYT could indulge in her dominance.

Eventually, it was too much for the Hybrid to bear, and with a loud cry and a flood of pleasured data over their connection, she bucked her hips and came, ABYT slamming home upon Gina's mast to make sure nothing left her mouth.

Pale orange cum flooded ABYT's gulping throat, the ripples of her swallows further pleasuring the moaning hybrid, whose breasts sprayed amounts of M2 onto ABYT's face from above, their pussy inundating ABYT's wriggling tongue with an M2 surge that spattered across the floor.

Not a drop was spilled from ABYT's cock, however, a powerful suction further adding to the ecstasy and drawing every bit of M2 down, some being fed into the Core's matter annihilator, like most 'ingested' material. But an amount of it was redirected through ABYT's body, processing it and depositing it into her belly, much of it a womb space for gestating multiple larvae at once.

It was not an efficient method, a Machina unable to process such a volume without a good amount going to the annihilator. A 'direct' injection was a much better option for collecting genecode and getting inseminated.

But if all they ever cared about was efficiency, they'd never have any fun.

Gina's climax faded, and ABYT released her loyal Hybrid's cock from her voracious mouth, showing it devoid of any M2 cum with a smirk.

"You always give such nice loads, slut~" ABYT praised.

"And you always swallow every drop, slut~" Gina retorted teasingly; among Machina, that word was a compliment.

ABYT cackled, and then suddenly rose up and pushed Gina down, forcing her to unplug her tail and slide it between her legs so it wasn't stuck beneath her back, though it still raised her hips just that little bit.

ABYT straddled her Hybrid, sliding Gina's cock up between her glutes and letting its tip nestle into the crook where ABYT's tail joined her body, Gina's shaft already twitching with fresh need and dribbling some residual M2.

ABYT grinned and reached down to press a fingertip to Gina's embedded chest eye, gently twisting the digit to the firm, glassy surface and biting her lower lip seductively.

"Your balls produce so much~ Are you sure you're not an Injector-Class~?" ABYT teased, her finger twisting sensually shifting into intimate groping of Gina's breasts, giving one globe a squeeze and watching as a dollop of M2 beaded from the nipple.

"Haaa... I think I'd know if I was an Injector~" Gina remarked, then pointedly thrust upwards into the base of ABYT's tail. "Even with a cock like this~"

ABYT grinned in amusement, and promptly started gyrating her hips, twisting Gina's cock about between ABYT's tightly clenching glutes.

"Well... it's high time you 'injected' a fresh load right into my womb~ Your Queen needs a fresh clutch of Larvae for her body~"

Gina moaned, and bit her lower lip in anticipation, reaching up to take a gentle hold of ABYT's hips, caressing her belly.

"I'll be happy to bloat this gut of yours, my Queen~"

ABYT laughed and then grabbed Gina's wrists and pinned them against the floor, looming over the Hybrid, hair hanging down and framing the Queen's lustful face.

She ground her glutes against Gina's cock for several more moments, until eventually rising up and letting the tip be 'kissed' by ABYT's waiting pussy.

Gina gulped, the Hybrid recalling the ecstasy of their first time caught in ABYT's pussy as an Agent, the euphoria and ecstasy of their helpless mating.

Several times the Queen circled her pussy to Gina's glans, before stopping... and slowly taking that shaft.

ABYT took it with ease, but she made sure it was a gradual, and exquisitely tight descent, both moaning in pleasure, Gina's balls throbbing and tugging upwards a single time as the M2 within was ready to be released.

The many contours of ABYT's pussy clung and tugged on Gina's cock, perhaps better tailored towards inflicting pleasure than even Gina's womanhood, a useful quality for the Breeder in ABYT, even if she didn't use her breasts as additional wombs like many normal Breeder types.

ABYT liked to 'nourish' people with her breasts, especially humans. And she could do that better if the space was reserved for 'milk'. Her throne could supplement Larvae production adequately.

Gina's cock soon pressed against ABYT's cervix, which stretched and offered access to the shaft, the ring of synthetic muscle clinging tightly to Gina's glans like a second set of lips.

ABYT soon came to a seated rest upon Gina's crotch, the whole of the Hybrid's length buried deep inside the Queen's depths.

A potent throb signalled Gina's arousal, and ABYT grinned down at her subject, leaning forward to grope one of the former Agent's breasts.

"I wonder... if you'll ever get to use this cock to overwhelm one of your former colleagues... overpowering them, feeling them struggle as you plant it inside them, ready to flood their body and overwhelm their RM~ How they'll quiver and spasm as you slowly open their eyes to our beauty~"

The Queen could feel how thoroughly her words titillated Gina, the idea of corrupting her former comrades an erotic fantasy of the highest order. All Agents-come-Machina dreamt of it, and plenty got a chance to act on it, even as their former friends sought to destroy them. Such was the fear and ignorance of humanity... but a bit of fear was a potent aphrodisiac.

"Fuck... that's not fair," Gina whined, squirming a little beneath ABYT. "There were some tight holes back at my posting... you teasing me about them whilst they're so far away is cruel~"

ABYT cackled softly and leaned in close, showcasing her flexibility.

"Naturally~" she agreed, before starting to rise and fall upon that mast, clenching tight and making sure every contour dug into Gina's cock with every motion.

The extra bit of frustration in Gina seemed to titillate the dominant side of ABYT, though she did hope Gina would get a chance to corrupt those 'tight holes' sooner rather than later. Within Gina's desires were also fears, fears that some other Machina might get to those Agents first... or far more tragic fates.

She silenced that thought among the thousands of other ongoing processes, focusing on those that pertained to the sexy Hybrid slut currently trapped beneath her frame, Gina's emotions and salacious thoughts continuing to dance and swim around ABYT's digital consciousness, though now ABYT's virtual tendrils were more thoroughly and deliciously constricting Gina's metaphysical presence.

The lusty Queen occasionally paused her bouncing in order to twist her hips and stir up her own innards with Gina's cock.

ABYT's walls continued to gently suck on the Hybrid's cock as she did so, a gentle suction that tugged on Gina's member, another layer to the milking sensations ABYT could impart.

She paused at different points of Gina's dick; the tip, the middle, right down upon the root such that ABYT's glutes were squashing with that perfected pliancy of the Machina, the glossy casing melding with Gina's curves and own pliant resistance, and gyrating at every point in between.

ABYT then resumed her rapid bouncing, and she could feel Gina's cock throbbing and leaking, ready to give ABYT and M2 kickstart for her next clutch of Larvae.

Their breathy, lusty moans mingled in the space, not at all caring about who else might've heard, or might've been 'watching' over the cluster link... not that they ever particularly cared. The almost twangy slaps of their bodies colliding filled the room, as orange streaks mixed with green on Gina's member. They reflected their colours off one another's glossy surfaces, ABYT's breasts bouncing and catching the light, Gina's breasts rippling and glistening with it.

Without warning, the Queen suddenly dropped low, draped herself atop of Gina, and sealed her lips to her hybrid, kissing deep, their tongues mingling and fighting, each attempting to gain access to the other's throat whilst blocking the invading tongue, a lecherous little game.

One that ABYT managed to win, plunging her muscle down into Gina's throat and starting to directly pump M2 into Gina's body, a nice little injection that would be repurposed.

However, Gina was not completely subdued, and her own tongue slithered into ABYT's gullet, and the two shared a mutual, sloppy kiss, ABYT bouncing on Gina's cock, and Gina thrusting upwards hard to meet ABYT's dropping hips.

The loud, wet slaps that filled the room proved musical to them both, but it wasn't to last, as both were reaching the limits of their euphoria.

The clapping increased in tempo but quieted in volume as the length of ABYT's bounces and Gina's thrusts decreased, until one final full-length slam, and the two clung to one another in simultaneous orgasm, their breasts spattering M2 from their nipples, ABYT spattering more from her pussy, and of course, Gina pumping rope after heavy rope into the Queen's recipient womb, ready and eager to process it into new Larvae. ABYT would require a bit more, but Gina's donation was a plentiful and generous start, a blue glow forming in ABYT's gut by the time Gina stopped cumming.

Their mutual orgasms came to a close, and then ABYT slowly rose up, breaking the kiss and sliding a foot of tongue out of Gina's throat, nearly an equal length of orange muscle gliding against ABYT's green.

Several thick drops of green M2 fell from the tip of ABYT's synthetic organ into Gina's still open mouth, before they both furled their tongues and licked their lips in unison, both savouring the flavour of their M2.

ABYT reached down and caressed her glowing belly, the slightest of bulges where Gina's artificial seed filled her.

"A good start~" ABYT praised, and Gina smiled, neither sounding particularly exhausted. They could've keep continuing for hours if they wanted, even if it meant needing 'top-ups' of M2. But they wanted to save some for the upcoming assault, to prepare properly for what could likely end up in a short siege if the intelligence already gathered was accurate.

In which case, ABYT would need to do a lot of corrupting.