Metallic Ambition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Queen thusly pulled off Gina's cock, groaning in pleasure as the still steely length, coated in green fluids, throbbed even now.

It didn't stop ABYT giving the rod a teasing brush with her fingers, making Gina groan.

"Always with the 'last laugh' with you~" Gina remarked as she stood up, stretching; it wasn't a thing she needed to do, but according to her, it felt good. Regardless, ABYT leaned in and shared a final intimate kiss before stepping back.

"I will leave you to it~" ABYT said, and to that, Gina nodded.

"I'll be ready with my part of the plan as soon as you need me," Gina assured, adopting her much reliable 'soldier' side. "Siege or not, we'll get it done with minimal to no casualties, and a lot of new sisters~"

She couldn't completely suppress her lewder side, of course.

"Wonderful~ Then I'll be on my way, I need to prepare myself~"

Gina nodded, and then returned to her personal weapon, ABYT bidding farewell and returning to the passages outside.

She sighed and sung a little sensual tune; she was a little nervous, but ready for what was to come. But before her own final preparations, she needed more 'donations' to further kickstart her next brood.

That wouldn't be a problem, a little skip to her step as she made her way towards one of the main chambers of the hive, sending out a message over the Cluster to anyone who wanted to participate that she was going to need some 'boosts'.

The orgy would definitely be underway by the time she arrived. A thought that made her smirk salaciously.

Chapter 1

Gina was all but finishing up her preparations for the coming attack: Salt Lake Station was unlikely to get reinforcements during the chosen attack window, due to theatres in other parts of the Jupiter system demanding more attention from UOF forces. Of course, if the COs at Salt Lake Station were smart, and she knew the UOF wasn't completely full of incompetent fools, especially after Saturn Night, they'd have increased alert states all over the station.

It was a risky plan they'd chosen, but between a low likelihood of reinforcements, the one capital vessel they have being docked when they chose to strike, and not as many troops as one could station at Salt Lake, Gina was confident they could pull it off.

The Growler looked down and caressed their swollen belly, a single Larva ready to emerge when the time was right, a gift from ABYT.

She sighed as she leaned back against her equipment, feeling it connected to her slowly, tendrils and manipulator arms from the Hive assisting the process as tentacular conduits from the pack of gear wormed inside of her, connecting with her core and her synthetic nervous system. She could feel the integrated inertia dampening systems kick in, her weight fluctuating briefly.

Her senses seemed more complete now, both in feeling her wings flexing, varying their positions in start-up tests, and the suite of sensors now syncing to her mind. Feeling the integrated thrusters spool a little, and of course... every electronic transmission in the Hive that wasn't being directly transmitted onto the Cluster.

The angular wings that pivoted upon the flexible, semi-circular pack that hooked into her body, not as an accessory, but an extension of herself, were not the crowning part of her capabilities. But the various blade-like antennae that protruded off her equipment, glowing at their tips and along lines running their length with the same orange as her other energetic parts. They gave her an almost spiny look, two long antennas sticking up behind her shoulders, mounted next to several circular ECM dispensers just behind her shoulder blades.

The antennae were also attached to her equipment via flexible mounts, allowing them to pivot in any direction she needed, and to be able to fold back when she needed that extra agility and speed in flight, or to keep them from getting caught on things.

Naturally, she wasn't going to match any true Assaulter in flight, they were exceptionally fast and agile even with their typically insectoid traits compared to Assaulters of other clusters.

Gina did not take after her Queen in that regard, but she was loyal to the one who opened her eyes and treated her to such wonders.

It was only right to return the favour to humanity, to free them from their oppressed existences, forbidden from seeing their full potential by the masters in the shadows who would subjugate all for power they could never hope to make any meaningful use of.

And, of course, to see them ascend to the next stage of human evolution, the next level of Humanity.

Small steps first, she reminded herself as her equipment slowly completed its connection, feeling all those artificial synapses fire up, feeling the old cores of the Larvae that went into the creation and improvement of her equipment support her own processes.

Being a Growler meant that the electronic noise she was bombarded with constantly didn't bother her. She could filter it out, or process less important and less encrypted data idly. It was actually rather pleasant, compared to going over hundreds of intelligence reports with her meagre human brain back as an Agent, even with all her augments. Like a soft background buzz, calming like rain on a window.

She could feel parts of her body recreating themselves, nanomachine connections morphing and reforging, part of why disconnecting and reconnecting equipment was such a process. Even for Machina, particularly Queens, like ABYT, who could separate themselves from their Thrones in the field, could only do so tethered. Often merely for their own whims upon a human they've cornered.

A sharp sensation, not painful, but rather jolting, raced up her spine, and Gina felt the process complete. The tentacles of the Hive retreated, and she flexed her wings and her antenna, ramped up her ion and plasma thrusters, and arched her back and stretched her arms. A holdover from her Agent days, but it made her feel good; it was better being Machina than Human, but she was still Gina.

She finished stretching, and then walked over to pick up her weapon, sliding her arm into the gauntlet-like opening, feeling the many machinium tendrils and conduits within snaking around her arm, connecting to her and her power supply. It made her shiver and tingle, the sensation strange and alien, but pleasant and comfortable for her.

The eye atop of the gun began to twitch and look all around beneath its glassy dome, calibrating its targeting system, which Gina connected to, seeing things through its eyes. She didn't need to, her own eyes would link to her weapon, but sometimes it helped to fine tune calibration to the tiniest margins.

Unlike the HUDs utilised by the UOF, she saw very little in her field of view. It wasn't information she needed to be told and fed, it was information she knew. Felt.

She was a machine, she didn't need lines in her field of view telling her where to aim, what ammo was loaded, where threats were coming from. All that was handled in her mind, it did not need to be parsed visually, which even humans with neural-interface augmentations needed.

Only occasionally would things pop up in her eyes, otherwise, her vision was largely clutter-free.

She smiled and caressed the top of her weapon, preferring to imagine the Larva that bonded with it liked the attention, even if the only vestige of it was the enlarged eye on top serving as an additional optic feeding her brain targeting data.

With all that said and done, Gina was ready to begin the mission, leaving her room and strolling through the Hive, heading to ABYT's chamber. The Cluster was abuzz with activity, this was going to be the first big attack ABYT's cluster had ever done. There was a great deal of energy, some amount of anxiousness, but plenty of excitement, and all the confidence in their Queen.

She could sense her fellow Growlers getting ready, though unlike her, they were not hybrids. Their combat ability was low. Only Gina was going to get into the thick of it.

She soon arrived in ABYT's chamber, and the Queen was there, standing before her throne, the lights shining all around making her perpetually nude body glisten, a bright gleam off her swollen, pregnant belly.

ABYT turned her head and smiled.

"Are you ready, Gina~?" she asked confidently.

"I am, my Queen," Gina assured. "You?"

ABYT's confidence wavered ever so slightly, modest anxiety. It was understandable, this would be ABYT's first real strike on a hardened target, even if it was vulnerable and not as hardened as its defenders would've liked.

But if she waited too long, one of the other militaristic Queens in the Jupiter system would snap it up before she could claim it.

"Just a little antsy," she admitted. "Taking the Polter stations wasn't much risk, Salt Lake will be a tougher nut to crack."

"We have faith in you, ABYT," Gina assured. "We've gone over the plan. We know what to do."

"Still, being Machina doesn't mean I can't get a little nervous," ABYT joked.

Gina smiled.

"It just means we're not hollow drones."

ABYT returned the smile, and then turned towards her throne, and stepped forward; hive tentacles slithered forth, tightly intertwined, before ABYT's feet, making a ramp for her to stroll up to her throne. She stepped backwards into it, sighing out as she sank her legs deep into it, metallic plates hissing and shifting as they clamped down around her. A moan left her as a conduit pushed into her pussy, a common thing amongst Queens with Vehicle-type thrones, not that it couldn't be retracted if they wished to use their vaginas on some hapless human or another Machina, or to allow the birth of Larvae.

Plates folded outwards just behind her, and her additional back equipment was rotated onto her back, ABYT moaning as it clamped down and began forming connections with her body, the four additional milking tentacles connected to it still plugged into the throne, ready to come out when needed, along with the various cables and conduits that further affirmed her connection to the throne, and acted as tethers should she ever step out of it.

Slowly, the throne came to life, standing up on its long, sharp legs, those vicious corrupting scythe arms extending out and doing calibrating flexes, twisting and twitching as servos, actuators and nanofibre muscle all activated.

The insectoid abdomen began to twist and flex, segmented plates sliding against one another with silent, perfect tolerances, flexible machinium casing in between and beneath the plates and where plates would only obstruct movement ensuring the insectoid abdomen could bend and curve as needed, ready to snatch up humans with the maw at its tip.

Wings on the back of her throne unfolded and flexed, twisting and buzzing occasionally in yet more calibration.

ABYT was touching herself, the process clearly pleasant for the Queen, but she didn't go so far as to climax. Still, a small amount of green M2 trickled down from around the conduit in her pussy, ABYT letting out a small laugh as the process finally concluded.

She stretched her arms wide, and her throne's blades did the same, now one and the same with her. It may have been called a 'Vehicle-Type', especially by REPAIR and the UOF, but it was no less part of her than her own arms were. Much like Gina's own equipment.

ABYT stepped forward and gently caressed the side of Gina's face with the blunt edge of one the throne's Scythe arms, precise and delicate like only a machine could do.

"No more delays now, Gina. Let's get to it~" ABYT said as she gave out the call over the cluster to muster the combat Machina and to prepare the few transports they had for departure.

Gina brushed her fingers delicately across the sharp edge of the blade, and smirked in return.

"Time to make a lot of new sisters~" she agreed.

Chapter 2:

By all metrics, she was used to it. Used to not breathing, used to not relying on all her old senses, used to baring it all to the void. It was an inherent trait when becoming Machina, to not need to 'get acclimated' after ascending.

But Gina still felt so strange floating in space, without a suit. The hostility of vacuum would kill any unprotected human in moments, especially in the vicinity of Jupiter, the radiation alone enough to fry anyone, the design of the suits in use around the various gas giants considered a major breakthrough in radiation protection during the early eras of colonisation.

She could hear it too, Jupiter's constant, silent crackling through her various sensors, menacing and indifferent. Machina were immune to most forms of radiation, but even then, venturing into the clouds of the King Planet was not something most Machina were willing to do without adequate upgrades and additional equipment.

The Machina were perfected, but the universe was indifferent yet still to that.

But even then, her cock was stiff in the freezing, boiling vacuum. Her nipples poking out into the pin-pricked abyss. She felt nothing of it. She could even physically talk, and she would still hear it, electronically of course. She could even simulate sounds based on what her many sensors and the several optical eyes on her body picked up.

But still, it was so surreal.

She was quietly floating along at a modest thousand metres per second, approaching the most outward navigation and sensor buoy for Salt Lake Station, which was but a pin-prick of white and grey in the distance, many hundreds of kilometres away still.

She began to slow down, flipping herself to let a burst from her thrusters decelerate her, and then let her own inertial dampeners arrest her motion until she was serenely floating towards the sensor buoy, making sure it sent nothing back to Salt Lake Station before she was done. Her equipment was masking her presence in almost every way but visually, though if she lingered too long at any one buoy, she always ran the risk of something getting through even with her right next to it.

She worked quickly, opening up a panel on the marker as it began to send out alerts, though she was making sure the signals were blocked and scattered away from any other marker or the station.

There, she brought her tail up to it, and pressed one of the sharp points to a data access port. She also unfurled her tongue and oozed out a thick glob of orange M2, sticking to the muscle even as it rolled in the weightless conditions. She grabbed it with her hand, and smeared it across the exposed electronics behind the port, only just barely shielded from the radiation exposure. Already, the nanomachines began to seep into the data port, and whatever other crack they could find.

Then, with her tail, Gina pierced the data port, interfacing with the systems even as they errored from the physical damage she'd just inflicted.

Quickly, the applied nanomachines began to infect and corrupt the buoy, forging a perfect connection with her tail and thus herself.

She rapidly overtook the buoy's systems, subverting it and making it send out spoofed signals that said all was well.

It would take time, but the M2 she'd infected the buoy with would eventually completely assimilate and alter the machine, turning it into a Machina device. But the amount provided would make it take a little while. It was no issue, all that mattered was subverting and spoofing it.

Her fellow Growlers were doing the same to other buoys in the chosen route, and they'd already overtaken several.

Gina gently floated away from the buoy as small organic-looking veins began to burrow into the thing from where she had lathered the glob of M2, firing her thrusters for several short bursts to get her momentum going again, coasting along at speed once more.

She knew, somewhere behind her, at least three ships full of around two hundred combat Machina and nearly one hundred non-combat Machina for support roles were ready to take on over a thousand UOF troops that have had an opportunity to fortify with whatever they had. The odds were in ABYT's favour, but even as an Agent, she knew complacency killed. Heads at REPAIR and the UOF were already rolling by the time she deployed on the Polter Beta recon mission after the sudden and rapid incursion into Jupiter space.

But the Machina were inevitable. Evolution was waiting for all humanity.

They just needed to get past the fools that'd resist it and put everyone else at risk.

The next buoy was slowly coming into her enhanced view. Soon, the transports would be detected, the station would be alerted, and the fight would begin. But by then, the berthed frigate and the CAPs would be neutralised, ensuring it'd be a purely 'ground' game, save for the Assaulters that'd join in to keep the 'airspace' within the station's dome locked down.

Still, Gina felt a bit of anxiety. This was war, after all. She didn't want to see humans hurt before they could be corrupted and ascend.

She filed those thoughts away; they were not going to help.

She decelerated as she approached the next buoy. Then she got to work.

Salt Lake station was closer in view, and Gina could see the fighters coming. They'd reoriented from their patrols once the three Machina transports had approached, as expected. Gina and her fellow Growlers were still playing interference, messing with long-range guidance and sensor systems, making it harder for the fighters to try and take out threats at a distance, forcing them to get close and use close-range missiles, which were admittedly still a lethal threat for Machina, as were the coilguns they possessed. And they'd altered tactics since the advent of Assaulters, making sure they didn't get swarmed.

However, that didn't mean it'd always work, and they were outnumbered; Gina counted eighteen fighters on an intercept course and a further six holding close to the station. Against fifty Assaulters pouring out of the nearest dark black transport, the Machina vessel a corrupted human light freighter now bearing more insectoid features and biomechanical engineering, many folded, claw-like landing legs and glowing eyes in place of any cockpit, long, narrow diamond shaped wings flexing and twisting to manoeuvre the craft in the vacuum, control vanes for small ion thrusters and inertial dampeners instead of aerodynamic control surfaces.

Missiles were launched from the fighters, but their long range guidance was poor thanks to Machina ECM, and they wobbled and flew off course.

The pilots likely expected this, but it was worth a try and lost some weight for much-needed agility. Their short-range missiles were harder to jam and came close to hitting several Assaulters, who danced around and deployed countermeasures to avoid being caught too close to any proximity detonations.

One was almost struck directly, and twitched as she tried to limp back to the ship, and another was also lucky not to be destroyed after being hit by at least three slugs from a rapid coilgun burst.

But the fighters were slowly overwhelmed, and Gina saw one fighter snared by two Assaulters, who quickly started pumping M2 into it to turn the craft into the pilot's personal corruption coffin.

At least four more Machina were knocked out of the fight, thankfully not destroyed, by the time all but five of the fighters remained intact and not currently in the process of being corrupted and turning their pilots into new sisters. The thought of those humans buried in Machinium tendrils and violated made Gina tingle, but she had to keep her lust under control, even if she spied an ejected pilot being swarmed by three Assaulters, who were quick to turn that sealed suit into a bag of corruption, as well as some helping to take back the wounded to the transports.

Gina was already closing in on the station, going unnoticed thanks to her ECM, but that wasn't going to last her forever. And she was going in alone, in order to ensure the berthed frigate, which was already bringing its guns to bear on the transports and launching AShMs as well, did not launch.