All Comments on 'Metalwear Pt. 04'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 2 years ago

While I love the creative storyline itself, this is moving more and more outside of the BDSM/fetish realm and into NonCon.

While I do appreciate a good NonCon story on occasion, I think you are doing a disservice to the BDSM community here.

In a healthy D/s relationship it's the sub that has the power to set their limits, and here Marla continuously stomps over every boundary Kelly is trying to set.

In fact more and more Kelly is being bullied and cajoled into doing things she does not want and does not appreciate.

This does not paint a picture of the way a healthy D/s relationship should work.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 2 years agoAuthor
I understand

I do understand your point. There is a fine line between reluctance and non-con in a D/S relationship such as theirs. I picture Kelly as hovering right along that border. And I try to convey that she loves Marla, despite her demands, and actually does enjoy the sexual games she insists upon.

I do stay away from physical abuse - pain, in this tale and in most my stories as I am no fan of SM.

Finally, there is always a choice, everyone must make, to bail on a relationship that becomes intolerable.

Ningyou_MacherNingyou_Macherover 2 years ago

Thanks for releasing another amazing chapter! I may not be an unbiased reader, but I would like to think I can still discern a good chapter from a bad chapter. :D There were a few typos, but overall it's well written. That's especially impressive with how quickly you put these out.

Glad to see the plugs make a return!

I very much enjoy attention Kelly is getting from women. Particularly the kisses. Also, the bit with Sakura feeding Kelly was quite cute.

> "Hey, smile. They're all here to see you. They want to be like you and that means they'll buy Metalwear."

I kind of would have expected Kelly to be like "Just think of big sales numbers" when trying to smile during these events.

I tend to find jealousy delicious, so I very much enjoyed when Marla was there for Sakura to feed Kelly.

Abstracting their arguements (Kelly as a doormat who will always give in) really helped in this chapter.

So no face-sitting to get around Kelly's movement issues?

I would very much like to see a side story with Kelly going back to "thank" Sakura for her hard work! Maybe Sakura gets a promotion to corporate HQ so the three can spend a lot of "quality time" together?

Love the mouth piece. Love the voice synthesizer more!

> Marla got a thrill out of that line. She loved that Kelly was thinking of it as 'her' body.

Marla isn't the only one! I very much hope to see Kelly get used the suit for long periods of time and learn to love it as much as Marla already loves seeing Kelly in the thing. It would be great if by the end Kelly doesn't feel a need to take it off. Maybe she wakes up one morning and forgets she's wearing it?

Thinking of which, it's kind of interesting how Kelly thinks of herself as naked when she's in the metalwear suit. Perhaps Kelly can rationalize her embaressment away by telling herself that if she pretends to just be robot, people won't think poorly of her as human, judging her instead as a machine? Also, I'd hope Sakura's words help reinforce Marla's.

> ..I like the impersonal look. Or at least the look that says 'robot', not one that tries to look human."

As usual, me too!

Not to sound like a broken record, but I find it odd that with all the engineering know how that's gone into the android suit, noöne's thought to give Kelly gloves to aid her grip. I understand there are other limitations, but that seems like it would make things at least better for her.

It's hard being patient for the next one, but you don't rush genious! Keep it up!

Could Marla make the visor so it is illuminated from one side? That way it doesn't have to be tinted.

This is more of a knitpicky thing, but introducting a new use of formatting 50k words into a story seems problematic. I'm refering to the use of italics for inner thoughts. I have no issues with that, that's pretty much standard, but I believe it's a first for your work.

I can practically see a mix up on the way to Comic-Con, and Kelly needing to be shipped in the cargo hold. I'm sure that won't happen, but the drama-writer in me isn't letting me unsee it until I see what does happen. :D

In regards to comments on the NC D/s content... this is a work of fiction. There are plenty of examples of D/s erotica that's far more extreme. Why can we say the android suit itself can exist, but the interaction can't? It can be argued that this is not a healthy relationship, but sexual fantasies often aren't healthy if they ever were to become reality. I'd argue that's precisely what makes them healthy: get the kink out of you in a way that's harmless. And I'm not talking "right a rape story so you don't rape someone". There are people who enjoy fantasizing about being enslaved and tortured. That is very unsafe in real life! I do understand a reader's desire for strictly concentual BDSM erotica. I'm writing one such story, but it has more to do with wanting to fill a niche. I want to write the kinkiest story I can without crossing a line into nonconi or even "reluctant". (Also, I'm basically incapable of writing from the perspective of someone who is domineering. So there's that. :P )

Put another way, it would be like saying noöne should sell candy corn because I think the stuff is utterly revolting. Just because I don't like something doesn't mean it shouldn't exist or that there is some disservice involved.

If I seem like I'm getting a bit worked up, I kind of am as this is just another kind of BDSM gate keeping. "It's not right if it's not this specific way." That, in all it's forms, needs to end.

Ningyou_MacherNingyou_Macherover 2 years ago

Oh, also railing against something for not portraying a perfectly health BDSM relationship is also a form of kink shaming, which is disgusting.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 2 years agoAuthor
Appreciated, a always

Thanks, I appreciate your comments and suggestions. I appreciate all comments.

One point - I often include italics in the stories I submit. I think it's a Literotica formatting issue as they usually don't carry over when my original document is prepared by the Literotica team for publication.

Or, there's something I don't understand...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She needs to listen more to Kelly, eventhou she has put up with the antics so far Kelly is going to get fed up and leave her when she realizes this is a one way street with all the stuff being forced onto her and Marla not caring for her feelings

And what with special settings since she is enthralled with bdsm with she be able to lock Kelly down by somehow not letting her arms and legs move

Kelly needs to wake up Marla doesn't love her as much as she thinks

Ningyou_MacherNingyou_Macherover 2 years ago

Huh, interesting. Well, it's not the first time I've heard someone comment about Literotica messing up formatting. I'm pretty sure only once in Metalwear is anything italicized, and though I've only skimmed your other work (it's not quite my thing), I don't recall seeing any italics in any of your other stories. I'm sorry that's happening to you. I'm particularly sensitive about such things. It's why I mostly publish my work as PDFs and when I don't I do as HTML files I've put together myself. And all of my work is written in LaTeX. That can be problematic when I want to work with others, but I'm anal retentive about the way my published work looks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Again and again it is goes one way only -- Kelly is forced to do something, objects, but then forced to. There must be something more in human relations than that and occasional sex. There is no interest for Kelly, no intrigue, no play, no interaction, only reluctance and suffering. I don't see live there, only ownership, same as in many other of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Metalwear Pt. 03 Previous Part
Metalwear Series Info