Metalwear Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gynoid had watched her. "You will, with practice be able to wipe yourself. Gynoid did."

Sammy sat back on the stool, more like collapsed. Although he had heard Gynoid, and believed her, he had just realized that, unlike her, his crotch covers were secured closed and only Carolyn had the keys. Both front and back. And, of course, his rear was filled with a big plug.

How the hell was he going to be able to relieve himself, let alone clean himself afterwards?

Sammy leaned back a bit so he could look up at Gynoid. Then he reached down and tapped at his front crotch plate with a fingertip.

Gynoid bent forward to look down at what he was doing. Seeing his tapping, she figured out his point.

"Ah yes, you're locked closed, aren't you? Gynoid is aware that you have a drain hole in front, down between your legs. It should allow you to relieve yourself through it, like a woman would." She paused for a moment, and watched as Sammy pointed around behind herself.

"As for your bowel movements, Gynoid's afraid you'll have to work that out with Carolyn. She could give you the key for that cover. Gynoid believes that there are different keys for the suit, the front cover and the rear cover."

Kelly wasn't about to tell him about the enema arrangements, built into the suit, just for him. That was too gross, and mean. She'd allow him to get that information from his Mistress.

Sammy thought about what Gynoid had said for several minutes. At least he'd be able to pee. He followed that up with thinking and worrying about what his Mistress would be thinking about when it came to his taking a dump.

Gynoid gave him a couple of minutes, then after glancing over and seeing the three women still huddled together in the corner, working on Carolyn's cell phone she came up with another topic to cover with Sammy.

"Sammy, your mouth opening cover should not be locked. You can eat and drink by opening it, like this," and she reached up and with a flick of her finger slid her mouth cover down and out of the way.

As she did a bit of spit, and possibly his semen dribbled out and dripped onto her chest.

She then stuck her tongue out the hole and waved it at him.

The sight turned him on.

Sammy brought his right arm up, laboriously. And extended his overly-long index finger up to where he thought his mouth cover was. But he couldn't find it and wasn't sure if he was even close. Frustrated, he let his arm fall back into its default position, slightly bent at the elbow, at his side.

"Try again. Gynoid will direct you." She said.

Sammy again lifted his arm up and stuck out his finger.

"You must bring your arm up higher and bend your elbow more. Gynoid knows it's difficult. Put more strength into it. You still have a couple of inches to go."

Sammy strained and got his elbow bent a bit more, and his arm a little higher.

"Good, you're close. Now bend your finger in closer until you touch your face shield."

Sammy did, and could feel the contact, in both his finger and his face, but just barely.

"Slide your fingertip up just a bit."

"Good, now press in and slide your finger tip down slowly."

After several attempts, Sammy finally succeeded in opening his mouth cover.

It was a major victory and he felt like cheering. He also enjoyed being able to breathe through his mouth, and finally, like Gynoid had done, he poked his tongue out of the hole, just to get a feel for that.

While he was doing it, on a whim, Gynoid leaned in and pushing her face up against his, she stuck her tongue back out and French kissed him, or something like that. A gynoid version. He enjoyed it and for a moment they played tongue wars with their slithering tongues.

What the hell am I doing? Kelly suddenly thought, as she realized what a bizarre thing she had done.

She pulled back and reaching up, closed her cover with a practiced motion. She blushed furiously, embarrassed with her actions, but of course Sammy couldn't see her face.

Sammy, had been enjoying the play, and he was surprised when Gynoid backed off.

"You should close your mouth cover," Gynoid said. Disappointed, he reached up and tried. But for some reason he found it harder than opening it, and after several missed attempts, Gynoid reached over and did it for him.

"You'll need to practice that, and Gynoid is certain that you will need a lot of practice before you'll be able to feed yourself without missing a lot and making a mess."

Oh hell! Sammy thought, something else to deal with.

Just then Gynoid saw the huddle break up and the three women head back over. She shuffled out of the way.

Carolyn, phone in hand stepped right up to Sammy. "Okay Sammy, I'm going to turn on your voice and we'll practice that for a bit. I'm sure it will be fun and entertaining." Sammy saw Barbra chuckling behind Carolyn's shoulder, and knew he was in for trouble.

Marla walked up next to Gynoid and wrapped her arm around her, lovingly and possessively, as they watched.

Carolyn carefully tapped at her phone and then said, "Sammy, I want you to repeat after me. Mary had a little lamb; his fleece was white as snow."

Sammy wondering what this was about, thought for a moment and then said, "Mary had a little lamb" but that's all he got out before he realized what was coming out. His voice sounded like a little girl's!

And it was a voice that sounded familiar.

"Sammy, I said repeat after me! Now say it again."

"Mary had a little lamb; his fleece was white as snow."

He couldn't believe it, he had spoken like he always did, but with his mouth held open by the mouth-piece locked into his open mouth by the mask. And instead of it coming out garbled and in his own voice, it had come out clearly but in a little girl's high pitched, nasally voice.

And then he remembered, it was little Shirley Temple's voice. He remembered it from a couple of movies he'd watched as a kid.

"What? How?" he stuttered in his silly, girly voice.

Marla spoke up. "Sammy, we covered this when we first met. When you speak, the mouth-piece distorts the sound of your voice and what you say, making it almost unintelligible, especially with the cover closed. So, there's a computer built into your helmet that translates what you say into understandable words, and pushes them out a couple of speakers."

"But the voice itself. That's not me." And he sounded like a whiny little girl!

"Oh, but it is you, my little Gynoid." Carol said. "It's the voice I want to hear out of you. I think it's lovely."

"Carolyn, No. Please no, I sound ridiculous. This is all crazy. Let me out of this thing!"

Gynoid watched in horror as Sammy, in her child voice, screamed and clawed at her gynoid helmet. Of course, she couldn't remove the thing. But what she did do was lose her balance with her stiff legs and ballet boots and begin to fall over. Carolyn and Bridget grabbed her and held her up, while Marla and Gynoid stepped in to talk to her and calm her.

Slowly she gained a little control of herself, and Carolyn held her and hugged her.

Finally, still distraught but now resigned, Sammy chuckled self-consciously. "I'm crying and I can't even wipe my eyes."

She sniffed, and then reached out to her fellow android. "Gynoid, how do you handle that?"

Kelly had no answer for her. She hadn't learned to deal with it. When she did cry, while in the helmet, she just blinked her tears away and waited for them to dry on her cheeks and in the padding.

"Gynoid is sorry Sammy, but there's nothing to be done about that. Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm sorry. This is all so much to deal with."

"Gynoid understands."

Carol was still holding her new android boy, but she understood that this conversation was good for her, so she didn't interrupt.

Sammy was slowly settling down, enough to ignore the sound of her new voice, and think of other things.

"Gynoid, your voice is also changed, isn't it? But why do you also talk in the third person?" she asked, still sounding silly.

Carol decided it was a god time to step in. "Sammy dear, the voice computer built into the helmet handles all of the translations and can be programmed to rephrase speech as we desire. Marla set Gynoid's system to always convert her personal pronouns to 'Gynoid' and rephrase her speech as necessary."

"Oh. I understand. Are you going to do that to me?"

Carolyn didn't' want to upset her toy any more than she already was, but as Sammy had seemed to have settled down, and accept her situation, Carolyn decided to go for it.

"Yes, my little lover. I do have plans for you. If you're ready to accept them, I'll turn them on."

Sammy sighed. "Oh Carolyn. You know I'll accept anything you ask of me. I'm sorry I lost it, but I promise it won't happen again. I'm your gynoid now." He knew that's what she wanted to hear, and he despite his misgivings, he would always do his best to keep her happy.

Carolyn smiled at her lovingly. "All right lover. Let me turn on the changes." And she typed some commands into her phone. As all of them watched expectantly.

Of course, there was no indication of change.

"Okay my dear Sammy, tell me how you feel about me." Carolyn said to her android.

"Mommy. Sammy Droid loves you with all Sammy Droid's heart."

"What's my name?"

"Mommy."

"Call me Carolyn."

"Mommy."

"What is your name?"

"Sammy Droid"

"And what will you do for me?"

"Sammy Droid will do anything Mommy asks Sammy Droid to do."

As he heard himself speaking Sammy was astounded by what was actually coming out of his helmet's speakers. Out of him.

Now, not only was his voice bizarrely like that of a little girl, but he called his lover 'mommy' instead of Carolyn, and he spoke of himself as 'Sammy Droid', instead of 'Sammy', or 'me' or 'I'. That last aspect was just like Gynoid. He recalled that her real name was Kelly, but she never uttered that word.

It sure was freaky. His new voice was ridiculously childish and girly. Humiliating. He wasn't sure he could stand it. But he did have the body of a female android. So, in that respect it kind of worked.

For a moment he was too stunned to say anything. But then he snapped out of it. "Mommy, is this the way you always want Sammy Droid, to speak?"

"Yes dear. I love the way you sound and how you speak."

"Do you love Sammy Droid like this, mommy?"

"I love you more than ever." Carolyn said and Kelly could see that she was actually tearing up. The woman actually did care for her pet boy.

Sammy noticed too, and it made him happy. He did love Carolyn, and despite this new torment, he was happy. He stepped over and wrapped his arms around his mistress, hugging her tightly.

Carolyn smiled happily and hugged her back. She felt the hard surface of Sammy's outfit and as she ran her hands up and down her shapely metallic form, she became even more aroused. It was what she'd fantasized about ever since she'd first seen Gynoid in San Diego.

"Come Sammy, and see how nice you look." She said as she walked her over to the big mirror mounted on the back wall.

Sammy moved slowly and awkwardly, in the restrictive suit and in the tall ballet boots. It was a struggle not only to balance and move, but also to see where he was going. Eventually the two of them made it over to the big mirror, and Sammy got a good look at himself.

Having spent so much time with Gynoid, Sammy knew what to expect, but the sight still shocked him.

The golden android that he saw, was astounding. His mind went into a sort of vapor-lock as he stared at himself, at herself, really. He realized that as Sammy Droid he was completely female. Not just the sissy wearing woman's clothes he had been. I'll be a gynoid from now on, and I might as well think of myself that way, from now on. And she realized that every time she talked, she'd be quickly reminded of her robotic gender.

She turned away from the mirror and looked at Carolyn. "Sammy Droid is a female," she said in wonder, in her girly voice.

"Of course. You're a gynoid. Just like Kelly." she confirmed.

Carolyn then turned toward Gynoid. "Gynoid, will you walk with Sammy Droid? Please? She needs practice."

"Of course, Gynoid will. Come Sammy, dear." And she led him, hand-in-hand in walking around the room.

She started out shaky, but after a few laps she had gained sufficient experience and confidence to do a lap on her own.

Carolyn watched, still crying softly. She was so very happy with the way things were turning out. Her fantasy was coming true. Actually, she couldn't wait to get her Sammy home and make love to her. Although she wasn't exactly sure how that would go. Making love to a gynoid covered in Metalwear, that is.

As Carolyn watched the two androids, Marla turned to Barbra. "Are we done with the fitting?"

"Well, not really. There are a series of mobility tests we usually perform to ensure that the suit fits properly in all respects, if you will allow me, I'll work with Sammy for the next hour or so to make sure everything is fitting properly and that she's able to move as she should."

"Carolyn, did you hear that?" Marla asked.

"Yes. Barbra, if you don't mind, can I just sit over in that chair and watch?" Carolyn said, still a little dazed.

"Of course, you can." Barbra replied.

Marla nodded. "In that case, I think I'll take Gynoid with me and we'll leave you two to it. But, when you're done, Barbra, please call us so we can say goodbye."

"I will."

"Good. Oh Gynoid, please leave Sammy to Barbra for testing, and come along, I know you have work to do, as do I."

Kelly left Sammy to continue on and stepped over to Carolyn. "Carolyn, we have also included a complimentary pair of normal android gloves, with thumbs, for you and Sammy. In our experience, the thumbless gloves become problematic. The wearer becomes frustrated with their lack of function. So, just in case we want you to have them."

"Oh, thank you. That was generous of you. I don't think Sammy will need them, though."

"You're welcome. Please take them, just in case." Gynoid said as she moved away and joined Marla, walking out of the suite.

As they worked their way back to Kelly's office Marla took her hand. "You know, I kind of like the way Sammy calls Carolyn, 'Mommy'. What would you think if I programmed you to always call me 'Mistress'?"

"Gynoid would hate it! Don't you dare."

Marla chuckled, but there was something in Kelly's tone that didn't sound right.

"Marla, why are Sammy's fingers so long? That seemed wrong." Kelly asked as they entered her office.

"Oh that. It wasn't in the original order, so you didn't see it. Carolyn sent over a change order at the last minute, requesting the longer fingertips. I'd never thought of anything like that. But I was able to pull it off, for her."

"Hmm." Gynoid said. "Seems kind of mean, especially coupled with the thumbless gloves. Gynoid thinks, Sammy will have a hell of a time dealing with the two constraints at the same time."

Marla chuckled. "I imagine you're right, but that's what Carolyn wanted, so that's what Sammy got."

With the door to her office closed behind them, Kelly asked, hopefully, "would you let Gynoid out of Gynoid's suit?"

"Of course not. We still have to say goodbye to Carolyn and Sammy. And then I want to take you out for dinner."

"Oh, please not that. You know what a scene Gynoid makes, whenever we go out. It's so hard and so much work."

"But it's so much fun, too."

Marla laughed as she opened the door and headed out. "I'll be in my studio whenever Barbra finishes with our new clients."

Kelly sat down in a huff. The more she thought about the last couple of hours, the angrier she got.

Back in the customer's suite, Sammy was thinking, as he robotically followed Barbra's instructions. Stuff like bend over, and touch your chin, and can you hear this sound?

Why, he asked himself, had he accepted all of this so passively and with no more protests or tantrums? Initially it had seemed impossible, the whole 'become an android' thing. He had assumed that it was all an act by Kelly, and that she was just wearing a costume, like the Cos players they'd seen at the convention.

And both he and Carolyn had thought it entertaining and sexy and they were both interested in trying it out. He had pictured himself in a fancy feminine costume, looking pretty and acting like a robot. One in love with Carolyn and who could make her happy. When they discussed it, on the way home from the convention, it had sounded like great fun to both of them.

Sammy, though hadn't realized how far it would go. How far his beloved Carolyn would take things.

But, he realized, it didn't really matter. He would always do whatever Carolyn wanted him to do. That was the cornerstone of their relationship, The basis of their love. He had become the person she wanted him to be. A cross-dresser, a loving submissive, and now a female android. And he would accommodate her in that, because she was happy with it.

So he, now she, decided that she would be the best gynoid she could be. For Carolyn's happiness and for hers.

About an hour later Sammy had passed all of her tests. The suit fit perfectly, everywhere except at the waist, that is. The thing remained agonizingly tight there, and it really impacted her breathing, and apparently limited her movements a bit more than 'normal'. But Carol was willing to accept that issue, so Sammy did too.

She did fail some of hand dexterity tests. Her over-long finger tips and the lack of thumbs were a serious challenge, one that she'd only be able to master with a lot of practice.

Otherwise, she did fine, and Barbra finally declared the tests complete and satisfactory.

"Carolyn, here's your owner's manual and I suppose you want these. They're the keys needed to open and remove the suit. I normally give them to the wearer, but in this case..." Barbra said, as she held up the collection of keys.

"Thanks. And yes, I'll be holding onto these, myself."

"I expected so. Now, "If you two wouldn't mind waiting here, I'll just run over and find Marla and Gynoid and bring them back to say their farewells. If you have any further questions, that will be the time to ask them."

And she ducked out the door.

Alone, Sammy knelt down, clumsily in front of Carolyn. "Mommy, why must Sammy Droid have a voice like this and speak like this? Sammy Droid doesn't like it at all. Would you please give Sammy Droid a different voice? Please Mommy?"

"But Sammy, I love this voice on you. And I love the way you speak and call me 'Mommy'. Think how much fun it will be when we go out."

"Oh God, Mommy, it will be terrible. Sammy Droid will be so embarrassed!" And, she thought, with this voice it will be worse than terrible.

"You'll be fine, my love."

Carolyn then lifted her phone. "There's something else I'd like to test. How does this feel?" and she tapped a command.

Sammy twitched and tried to reach around to his behind, but of course, had difficulty with his limited flexibility. "Oh, Mommy, what is that?

"You tell me."

"Sammy Droid's ass is vibrating. It's the plug."

"Yes, it is. I just turned it on. Does it feel nice?" Carol asked, pleasantly.

"Um. Sammy Droid doesn't know. It feels strange, and it's, ah, tingling."

Carolyn giggled. "It's vibrating on your prostate, I bet."

She then used her phone to adjust the intensity, upward, and Sammy groaned, twitched and grabbed at his crotch.

"Mommy, please stop. Sammy Droid feels like Sammy Droid wants to cum, but can't!" Sammy whined.

"Sammy, stand up for me."

Groaning as if he was in pain, he worked his way up, and stood, swaying slightly in front of her.

"Good, now walk around a bit."

"Oh, Mommy, Sammy Droid can't."

"Yes, you can. Now move. I want to see how much this affects you. Now go. And stop your whining, it's annoying and unladylike."