Metalwear Pt. 06

Story Info
Sammy the gynoid.
16.4k words
4.7
6k
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(fetish, android, lesbian, bondage, sissy, non-con, BDSM)

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read the previous chapters, first.

Synopsis: Marla designs exotic and erotic fashions, with Kelly's able assistance. Sammy the gynoid

Warning: Carolyn may be a sadist.

A month later, Order# 21, the custom android suit for Carolyn and Sammy, was ready for its initial fitting. The sales team let Carolyn know, per their now standard procedure for android suit orders.

The very next day, Carolyn called Marla directly and requested that she and Kelly personally handle the initial fitting. She added that she and Sammy would be there whenever it was convenient for her, Marla's, schedule.

"We'll be happy to." Marla said, pleasantly. She was dying to see exactly how Sammy would look and act, and how Carolyn would treat her new gynoid Sammy.

When Marla told Kelly, she wasn't so sure she wanted to be there. She was certain that Sammy wouldn't be happy being locked away in the suit. She just knew that Carolyn would abuse the poor guy, and she felt sorry for him.

Kelly was even less happy, when Marla told her to wear her Gynoid outfit for the session.

"Oh, please no, Marla."

"Nope. You need to do this for me and for the company. It will be perfect to have Gynoid there to fit Sammy. I want pictures. It should be so cute and sexy. And I'm sure Sammy will appreciate the support."

"I doubt that." Kelly replied, sullenly. But she knew that it would happen as Marla wanted it to.

It was a week later, at mid-morning, that Carolyn and Sammy showed up at their offices, and were shuffled into the lounge established for special client fittings. Anyone purchasing an android suit easily fell into that category.

The day before, Marla insisted that Kelly don her Gynoid outfit.

"Now? Why now? I understand that you want Gynoid at the fitting, but that's not until tomorrow."

"Because I want to see you in it, and have sex with Gynoid tonight. And I want you well practiced for tomorrow's session.".

"Marla, let's not, and say we did." Kelly tried, but Marla didn't laugh.

And an hour later Marla closed and locked the helmet in place.

"You look wonderful."

"Gynoid doesn't feel wonderful. Gynoid doesn't' enjoy wearing the suit."

"Oh, come on Kelly. You've worn it many times, and for many days at a time. It's no longer a problem for you. You're very good in it. And most importantly of all, I love it."

Kelly couldn't argue with any of that. She had grown used to the gynoid suit, and although she wasn't exactly comfortable in the thing. It no longer frustrated and angered her. And she did love Marla.

She did groan unhappily, however when Marla bent down and inserted both vibrators in her two holes, before closing their covers.

"Really?"

"Of course." Marla answered happily, before using her phone app to turn both of them on and adjust their speeds to a slow hum. One designed to keep Kelly aroused, but not encourage her to cum.

"See, doesn't that feel nice?" Marla chided her.

When Gynoid didn't answer. Marla prompted her, "well?" and began to make further adjustments.

Kelly wasn't in the mood to be made to cum, right there and then, so she answered, hurriedly. "Yes, Marla. It feels nice."

"Where?" Marla asked haughtily.

Kelly sighed, "It feels nice in Gynoid's pussy and ass."

"Very good. Now enjoy yourself, today, and tonight we'll have some fun, together." Marla said as she left Kelly's office.

"But Marla, Gynoid can't conduct any business like this."

"Why not?" Marla said, innocently.

That really pissed Kelly off. "Gynoid can't take any phone calls with her voice as it is. And meetings with the people in the office will be difficult. How can they take Gynoid seriously? It just won't work."

"Hmm, I understand. You may have to cancel those things," and she walked out.

"God damn it!" Gynoid screamed, before stomping over to her closet and pulled out one of the simple dresses she wore when in her gynoid outfit. They allowed her some semblance of human clothing, and cover. She then stomped over to her desk chair and sat down, as best she could in her outfit, frustrated and annoyed at her domineering lover.

Kelly spent the day and the night in her Gynoid outfit. She didn't get half the work done that she had planned on, and that really pissed her off. She did get off, though, several times thanks to Marla's manipulations of the vibrators.

That night they made love as only a gynoid and her mistress can. And Marla came several times as Gynoid applied her hands and her mouth to her lover's anxious pussy.

In the morning, still in her Metalwear, Gynoid waited with Marla for Carolyn's arrival. She hoped that after Sammy had been outfitted, she'd be allowed to remove the thing. But she was resigned to the idea that she might not...

When Marla walked into the company's luxurious fitting room, followed by Gynoid, Carolyn beamed. "Hi Marla, thank you so much for attending personally to us. And you too Gynoid."

Kelly was not paying her much attention; she was looking at Sammy who was standing quietly behind his Mistress. Kelly could see that he was very nervous. Petrified, really. He looked like he had the last time they had met. Half boy and half girl, and one-hundred percent submissive.

While the attendant, an all-business young woman, named Barbra, offered them refreshments, Marla and Carolyn chatted about simple things for a while, getting reacquainted. Occasionally they brought Gynoid into the conversation and she spoke in her sexy voice about the company and their business. Carolyn seemed disappointed that they had had over forty orders for the android suit. She apparently had hoped to have a one-off. She was pleased, though, when Marla confirmed that her order's customizations were in fact unique.

While Marla explained that point, Kelly checked for Sammy's reaction, and he seemed to wilt even more. Poor Sammy, she thought.

Finally, Carolyn decided that she was ready to proceed. "Is that, my gynoid, under that drape?"

"Yes," Marla replied, proudly. "We like to do the big reveal to our android customers. At least for those who come in for their initial fitting."

"You mean some don't?"

"Yes, in some cases, the customers don't want to make the trip, so for a fee we ship their suit and also send out a technician to ensure a proper fit on the wearer. Of course, if there are any issues, we have to ship it back and forth, until it's perfect. It's troublesome, but we aim for perfection."

Carolyn chuckled, "at your prices, you should be."

"Agreed." Marla confirmed.

Marla turned to Kelly. "Gynoid, remove the shroud." She ordered.

Kelly walked over and reaching up, as high as she could, grabbed the sheet covering the suit, mounted on its stand, and dragged the covering off. As it fell to the floor, Carolyn gasped and clapped excitedly. Sammy, Kelly noticed, wasn't so enthusiastic.

The Metalwear gynoid suit stood there beautifully, shining and golden. It did look spectacular. Kelly immediately noticed the differences, besides the color, of course.

The tall ballet-type boots made its legs look very long, but they also looked impossible to stand in. The larger breasts were also obvious. The front shield was, in fact larger, as required to grant access to Sammy's cock.

The lack of thumbs on the gloves wasn't so obvious, but knowing about them, Kelly could see the difference, even if Sammy couldn't.

Carolyn stepped closer and ran her hands up and down the Metalwear body, as she studied and smiled at her new toy.

"Can we get started? I really want to see Sammy in it."

"Of course." Marla said. "Barbra, would you please take it down and open the parts."

She then turned to Carolyn. "Barbra handles the actual dressing and fitting, here in our studio. She's the real expert."

Carolyn nodded, "Sammy won't mind." She then reached over to Gynoid, sliding her hand down her arm from her shoulder to her wrist. "Would you please help Sammy get undressed?"

Kelly glanced at Marla who smiled and nodded.

"Gynoid would be happy to help." She stepped over, and stood in front of him. Of course, in her tall heels she towered over the poor little man. She realized, though that once he was in the crazy tall boots they would be about the same height. If he could stand on the tall soles Carolyn had ordered for him.

When he continued to stand frozen and unmoving, she said, "may Gynoid help you undress?"

That seemed to snap him out of his daze, and he began slowly opening his blouse.

Carolyn called over, "don't be shy Sammy, Gynoid and these ladies have seen pretty underthings before. Strip all of the way down."

As everyone watched, Sammy took a deep breath, building up his courage and overcoming his embarrassment. He then began stripping off his shirt and his slacks with the zipper up the back. His bra, corset, shoes with two-inch heels, and his stockings.

And finally, his lacy panties. He stood shyly and blushing with his chastity cage covering his hairless cock. In fact, his entire body was hairless. He looked like a pre-adolescent girl, except for the metallic shine at his crotch.

"That's a good boy." Carolyn mumbled as she nudged Gynoid aside and moved in front of him. She then bent down, and using the key that she apparently kept on a neck-chain, unlocked his cage and removed it. The thing sprang immediately to life and stuck out straight in front of him. Sammy was mortified, but he was trained well enough not to try and hide his condition.

Kelly saw that his cock was small, but not exactly tiny. Especially in its current, very aroused condition.

"He's not allowed to cover himself, or touch his cock, without my permission; and I never give him permission, do I Sammy?"

"No Mistress." He whispered.

"Okay, Barbra, would you please take care of him? You usually start with the boots, right?" Marla asked.

"Yes. Normally. But I don't usually have to deal with a customer with that sticking out." Barbra said pointing, and with a little chuckle.

Marla laughed as did Carolyn, and Sammy blushed a shade darker.

"Well, if you don't mind..."

Barbra shrugged as she stepped up to Sammy. "Please sit on that tall stool over there, and we'll slide your boots up your legs."

He did as he was told, with his cock sticking out and waving with each step.

Barbra giggled, but then stopped as she had to kneel down in front of him to fit the boots on his feet. As she did his cock was in her face, and she didn't appreciate it.

"You have a lovely pedicure, and it's a good thing that your toenails are trimmed. With these boots, you'll have to keep them that way." She said, casually as she worked to position the stiff metallic footwear. He watched nervously.

As she had done with a dozen of others, she grabbed one of his feet and slid the tall, Metalwear boots up his legs. As she did, the special lining gripped his skin and before long his foot was being forced past the ankle and into the shoe. He began to protest as his poor foot was forced into a downward pointing position, but Barbra 'shushed' him and Carolyn gave him a stern look, so he quieted down.

Eventually his toes, pointed downward, hit bottom, while the top of the boot fit around the very tops of his thighs, right against his crotch. A belt was then closed at the top, and another secured around his ankles.

He hated it, and his calves and ankles were already feeling overstretched and sore.

While Barbra she worked on his other leg, he tried to flex his booted leg and found that it was difficult. The boot's metallic material resisted bending. He could, with effort, bend his knee, and flex his ankle a bit, but nowhere near what he should have been able to do. When he bent over and got his first good look, he was astounded to see that his foot was held pointed almost straight down, there was no heel at all, not even a spike, and the sole, was small and round and only a couple of inches in diameter. How in the hell could he ever walk in something like that?

He glanced over at Gynoid and her boots ended in normal, four-inch spike heels. And they looked sexy as hell. Why couldn't I have shoes like those? He thought. But then he answered his own question. Carolyn.

Soon both boots were on and secured in place.

Barbra stood in front of him and held out her hands, for his. "Okay, now stand up."

Forgetting that he was naked, and his cock was standing out in front of him, he grabbed her hands and slowly pulled himself to a standing position. It was like standing on stilts, his balance was way off. Without Barbra's help he would have fallen over, he was certain.

He was surprised that his feet and toes didn't hurt more than they did. He realized that the stiffness of the Metalwear material was holding him so tightly, it was supporting his weight and relieving some of the pressure on his toes. Well, at least that was good.

Slowly, Barbra led him, taking tiny steps around the room, past the other watchful women, and Gynoid.

After one revolution she forced him to take slightly longer strides, and as he did, he could feel the resistance of the boots limiting the bend of his knees. Damn, this was going to be hard to get used to. How in the hell could Gynoid move around so well?

Back at their starting point, before she let him perch back on the stool. Barbra told him to try a knee bend. He shrugged and careful to maintain his balance began to bend and lower himself. It was very difficult. The stiff material resisted his movement and he found that he could only just, barely make it to ninety degrees. And even then, he had difficulty bending at the ankles to keep his balance over his toes. Damn!

"Good, your boots are functioning as they should." Barbra said with a smile.

"Really?"

"Yes, of course." She answered. "Now for your gloves. Can you show me your nails, please?"

Embarrassed, he held up his hands for her inspection. Then his absurd reaction struck him, He was sitting, naked in front of these women with his cock hard and standing out, and he was embarrassed by his feminine nails? It was all so bizarre!

"They're pretty, and a little long, but they should be okay for now. You'll have to be careful not to have them extended any longer, the next time you see your manicurist."

"Okay." he mumbled.

Barbra then stepped over and removed the tall opera gloves from the stand. Returning, she held one up for him to slip his hand into. Before he did, he took a moment to examine them. They were long, and would, like the boots reach all the way to his torso, and the fingers at the other end were also long and delicately slender. Pretty, even.

Barbra worked the gloves up his arms until his hands reached bottom and then, with a little work his fingers slid into the glove's fingers. By then the top of the glove was at his armpit. Just as with the boots, a pair of latches secured them in place.

Before he could experiment with his range of motion, Barbra told him to wait and focus while she got the other glove on. He shrugged and worked with her to slip his other hand in.

When both his android gloves were in place, Barbra stepped back and he lifted his arms. He was disappointed, but not surprised to find that his elbows were just as stiff as his knees. He could only just barely bend them enough to reach his face. And his arms always wanted to stay straight, slightly bent at the elbows. That would be troublesome. When he looked at Gynoid he realized that her arms were positioned just like his were.

It was when he started flexing his fingers that he realized something was terribly wrong. He couldn't move his thumbs! They were in their little sleeves, like they should be, but the sleeves were stiff and welded to the sides of his hands.

"What's wrong with my thumbs?" he whined, confused and upset.

"Nothing, my dear." Carolyn replied. "They're beautiful and delightfully sexy."

"But I can't move my thumbs."

"You don't need thumbs. Not all androids have thumbs. Now hush up."

Sammy knew that tone. When his Mistress used it, he had no choice but to do what he was told.

But he couldn't use his thumbs! He was no longer a normal human with opposable thumbs! But of course, that was the idea. He was an android, now.

As an android he'd have to use both hands to grasp things too large to be held in just his fingers. Damn!

To top that off, he discovered that the gloves fingers were about an inch longer than his own fingers. No wonder Barbra had been overly concerned with his nails. His nails only had half-inch extensions, there was plenty of room. But then he realized that the length of the glove's fingers would make him even more clumsy, like wearing long thimbles. He wouldn't be able to feel what he was touching, and the sheer length would get in the way.

What is Carol doing to me? He asked himself, worriedly.

As he sat quietly contemplating Carol's plans, Barbra grabbed the next piece of the outfit.

Forcing him to stretch his head up, she wrapped a tall, metallic collar around his neck and closed it at the back. It clicked shut like everything else. The thing held his head high and rested smoothly on the tops of his shoulders. It was contoured to dip down several inches in front and in back. He could swallow and breath okay, but he could feel it's constriction when he did.

It limited his ability to look down or up, but that was about it. Oh well.

Finally, Barbra stepped over and pulled down the large torso covering, explaining, "This will complete the android costume, except for the helmet, of course. It also links and secures the arms legs and neck pieces into a single unit."

Sammy chuckled to himself. At least I won't be naked anymore, he thought, but didn't dare voice his thought.

Barbra stepped over to him holding the bulky piece of Metalwear, but then stopped and stared.

"Marla, I'm not sure I'll be able to fit the body section around his crotch with his thing sticking out like that. And I certainly don't want to handle it." Barbra said, and she sounded a little disgusted by the situation.

Marla looked questioningly at Carolyn. "I haven't actually touched that thing in ages."

Then the two of them, apparently with the same thought turned to look at Gynoid.

No one spoke for several seconds.

"Gynoid, please take care of that thing." Marla said. She continued to look at Gynoid's featureless face as she waited for a response. When Kelly didn't react, she reached into her pocket, brought out her phone and began tapping buttons.

Kelly saw her and knew what was coming, but she still didn't move.

But when she felt the vibrators start ramping up, she realized she had to do something. She thought about simply walking out. But she knew that before long, the vibrators would drive her to an orgasm, no matter where she was. Marla had demonstrated, many times before, that she could be ruthless with the things if Kelly didn't perform as she wanted her to.

She also suspected that Marla was being influenced by Carolyn. That her lover was showing off her control for her sake. Damn it all!

"Gynoid would rather not." Kelly responded, even though she knew it was useless to protest. She had actually suspected that something like this might happen, and she also knew that she had little choice in the matter. She was already being distracted by the feelings building in her pussy and ass. Despite her attempts to ignore the vibrating plugs, her anger and embarrassment were not enough to prevent her body from becoming aroused.