Metalwear Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy took a shaky step, and then another, and began walking around the room. He really had to focus on maintaining his balance, and that allowed him to ignore some of the distraction emanating from his ass, and prostate, and penis.

After his first orbit of the room, Carolyn turned the vibrator back down to its first setting, and Sammy sighed in relief.

"Feel better?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Does it feel good like this? Be honest."

Sammy had to think for a minute. "Yes, Mommy," she admitted sheepishly.

"Good. I'll leave it like this, then. You deserve it. You've been wonderful, now that you have accepted your new persona."

"Sammy Droid's new persona? Sammy Droid is not sure what you mean, Mommy."

"Sammy, my love. You're now an android girl. And I love it. I'm so turned on, I can hardly wait until we get home so we can explore sex, like this. I certainly hope you will continue to live as my gynoid."

"Sammy Droid will try, Mistress."

"You make me so happy."

And Carolyn's happiness made Sammy happy.

Sammy continued to move around, practicing, until interrupted by a knock on the door, and Marla came in followed by Gynoid.

"I understand you two are done, and that the suit passed the tests." Marla said as she reached out her hand to shake Carolyn's.

Carolyn stepped in and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you so much. This is such a wonderful creation. Sammy and I will certainly enjoy it."

"You're very welcome. I design, and we build, things like this for interesting people like you and Sammy." Marla replied, smiling proudly.

"Your creations are wonderful. Please keep me informed of any new designs. I'll certainly be interested."

"We certainly will."

Then Carolyn stepped over to Gynoid, and hugged her. She then reached up and to Gynoid's surprise slid her mouth cover open. Leaning forward Carolyn pushed her tongue into the opening until it met up with Gynoid's, and they spent a special moment kissing like that. At first Kelly was shocked, but then she started enjoying the moment.

Marla watched, fascinated, as did Sammy.

A few long seconds later Carolyn backed away. "Isn't that the way we kiss gynoids?"

"It is." Marla replied. She too had been surprised. And not all that thrilled to see Carolyn kissing her Kelly.

"Well then Sammy, come over and give Gynoid a kiss, to thank her for all of the help."

Sammy was astonished, and aroused. She walked over and when she was in front of Gynoid, she reached up to open her mouth cover, but couldn't get the damn hatch open! She fumbled for several seconds, until Gynoid giggled and reaching up, opened her mouth for her.

Gynoid then stuck her tongue out and leaned into Sammy, who met her tongue with her own. They pushed together until their face-plates met with a clack. Apparently the two women weren't aware that this wasn't the pair's first gynoid kiss. No matter, the two of them enjoyed it all the more.

"That's hot!" Marla muttered, as she watched, and Carolyn nodded, "It sure is."

The two androids kissed like that, until Carolyn finally couldn't wait any longer. "Come Sammy, we need to get going. We have a long drive ahead of us. And I can't wait to get you home and into bed."

Marla chuckled. "I understand. I think Gynoid and I will leave early today."

As Gynoid and Sammy backed away from one another, they each reached up and closed the other's mouth cover.

"Oh, that's so sweet." Marla laughed, mockingly. Gynoid turned toward her, and Marla could only imagine the dirty look Kelly was giving her behind her face-plate.

"We'll walk you out." Marla then said toward Carolyn.

But Gynoid spoke up, "Wait, please. Before you go, Gynoid has a little gift for Sammy." She then opened up a bag she'd been carrying and held up a little Royal blue dress. Sammy really shouldn't be walking around without some form of cover. Gynoid keeps a collection of pretty little dresses around, like this one, to slip on whenever Gynoid's out in public. Let Gynoid slip this on you."

"That's so nice of you," Carolyn said. "I hadn't thought of it. I do suppose that Sammy shouldn't be walking around without clothing. It's unladylike."

Gynoid slipped the dress over Sammy's arms and head and smoothed it over her body. It was a little tight across the chest, as Sammy's breasts were larger than her own.

"Thank you, Gynoid." Sammy said in her childish voice.

The two gynoids, followed by the two proud women drew a lot of attention as they paraded through the lobby and out to the parking lot. It wasn't often that anyone saw two such sexy and shapely androids, one silver and the other golden.

Outside the main door, they paused for a final goodbye. Again, they all hugged.

"Thank you, Gynoid, You're lovely and very adept in your outfit. I hope Sammy becomes as good." Carolyn told her.

"Gynoid is sure Sammy will learn, as Gynoid has."

Sammy then hugged her. "You have been so very wonderful. Thank you so much. Sammy Droid hopes to see you again sometime."

"That would be nice. Sammy, Gynoid hopes you learn to enjoy your outfit, and with practice, Gynoid is sure you'll become more comfortable wearing it."

"Oh, I'm certain she'll get a lot of practice," Carolyn added, as they separated, Carolyn and Sammy heading for the car. The driver held the door for Carolyn, and then for Sammy. She had trouble but finally succeeded, and the driver, gawking at his passenger, closed the door behind her.

As soon as the car pulled away, Kelly grabbed Marla's arm and turned back toward the front door. "Get Gynoid out of this thing," she ordered.

Marla was surprised. "Huh?" Gynoid, nor Kelly for that matter, had ever spoken to her like that.

"Gynoid wants out. Come, unlock me."

"But, I was planning for a fun evening and night with you." Marla said.

"No."

Marla, stunned, allowed herself to be dragged all the way back to Kelly's office. Kelly had never behaved like this before, and she was curious to see what was going on.

Back in the office, Marla unlocked the helmet and helped remove it from Kelly's head.

"The rest of it too." Kelly demanded.

Marla, seeing Kelly's face could tell that her lover was angry. Very angry, and it didn't take her long to figure out why.

"Okay, I can see that you're angry. About the blow job?" she said as she unlocked the suit's torso and helped remove it, too.

"Damn right! How dare you do that to me. Not only blow that little sissy, but to cum in front of everybody!" Kelly screamed.

"Quiet down, they'll hear you in the hallway. I know I went too far."

"No shit! You went way too far."

As soon as she was completely rid of all of the Metalwear Kelly stormed into her office's bathroom and its tight little shower. Angrily, she slammed the door behind her, without saying another word to her lover.

Marla, now even more downtrodden, slumped into a chair and put her head in her hands. What have I done? She asked herself. We had such a good thing going, and I blew it. How could I have been such a bitch to her. I love her.

As she sat there, understanding the seriousness of her mistake, she started crying.

When Kelly came out, dressed in latex panties and bra, and pulling a dress on over her wet head, Marla was still sitting, crying, in her office.

For a moment Kelly felt sorry for her, but then her anger returned.

Marla looked up. "I'm so sorry. I went too far. I let my inner-bitch come through."

"Damn right you did. It was absolutely disgusting and terribly humiliating, and if anything like that ever happens again, we're through. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, please forgive me."

Kelly was glad to hear that, and she was relieved that Marla seemed to understand how badly she'd screwed up.

Kelly squatted down in front of her, so she could look her lover directly in her tear-filled eyes.

"Marla, I've always done what you asked me to do. I know that our relationship and our love is based on you being the leader and me being the follower. That's always worked for me. But you can't ever cross the line that Carolyn has established with stupid Sammy. Not ever. Or you'll break us."

Marla sniffed and wiped her eyes. "I know. And I won't, I promise."

Kelly, though, was still upset. She stood up and headed for the door. "I'm going home. I won't be able to get any work done, today. See you later."

And she walked out, leaving Marla alone in her office.

On the way home Kelly continued to evaluate her terrible, horrible day. She wound up blaming Carolyn and her influence on Marla. She had always accepted Marla's domineering personality, but she couldn't live with her if she was going to imitate that woman.

That evening when Marla arrived home, the first thing out of her mouth was. "Do you still love me?"

Kelly could see that she was truly worried.

"Yes, I think so. But don't you dare ask me to wear that damn gynoid suit again."

Marla was hurt more by the 'I think so', than by the loss of her gynoid lover.

"I won't, ever." Marla moaned, as she started to cry again.

Kelly started feeling equally bad, and she too started crying. She walked over and they hugged for a long time as they delt with their tears.

As Kelly finally stepped back, she actually smiled, and muttered, "at least no time soon."

Marla perked up. "You mean you might wear it again?"

Sighing, Kelly nodded, "Yes. I know how much you like it. And I am used to it."

"Oh God, I love you!" Marla gushed and grabbed her and hey hugged and kissed, and eventually they wound up making love, on the couch in the living room.

The pair's lives settled back down after their fight, the biggest they'd ever had, and their relationship returned to a normal, loving one.

In those days, as always, Kelly focused on the company, and Marla worked on her designs. Although she did spend many late nights regretting the way she'd treated Kelly on that fateful day. She did her best to be kinder and gentler with her girlfriend and partner, reenforcing her love. But she still couldn't forget her desire for her Gynoid lover.

The company continued to prosper throughout those months. They sold complete android outfits at the rate of about one per month. At that pace they were losing money on that product, but Marla refused to allow it to be cancelled. In fact, she continued to enjoy working on android improvements.

Happily, though, the less elaborate, but much more wearable Metalwear items continued to be in demand, and Marla's team continued to expand on the types of products that were more practical, still sexy and that sold.

Kelly continued wearing clothing from Marla's three successful lines. She knew Marla liked to see her in those sexy things. And the folks around the office had come to expect it of her. She had to admit that she too enjoyed wearing their products, and looking good in them.

Her closet was, of course, full of leather and latex clothing from the earlier lines, as well as all of the Metalwear pieces. And she dressed in selections from all of it, day in and day out.

Pretty much every day, as they dressed for work, Marla would suggest some item for Kelly to wear, and she usually acceded to her lover's wishes. If Metalwear was nominated, as was often the case, Marla continued to control the keys.

Regardless of what she wore, Marla kept her constantly plugged with the remote-controlled vibrators. It was a standard requirement. Kelly had hoped that her lover's fascination with those things would wane; that over time Marla's joy in toying with her would subside, and she'd be able to live without their annoying presence. But no such luck. So, she still spent her days, quietly waiting for one or both of the things to come to life and torture her with distracting, buy nice feelings in her pussy and ass.

It annoyed her, too, that when the things weren't active, she often found herself wishing that they were.

Kelly had by that time, become completely used to wearing the erotic clothing that Marla continued to produce, and saddle her with. And it no longer bothered her to be seen, ogled and even harassed, in public. There were certainly times when looking like a slutty sex object was annoying and maddening. But it always delighted her lover, and everything else was going well, so Kelly just accepted it as a part of her life.

During that period, Marla heard from Carolyn a couple of times. The initial call was just to check in, and thank them for including the normal, five-finger gloves. Even Carolyn had come to realize that the wild thumbless ones were too impractical for daily wear.

The second call was an invitation for Marla and Kelly to spend a long weekend at Carolyn's home. Strictly for fun.

Marla was all for it, but Kelly was hesitant. She was worried about Sammy and what state they might find him in. She was fairly certain that Carolyn had kept her in the gynoid outfit, constantly since they left them. She couldn't imagine what that would have been like.

And if she was correct in that assumption, she was also a little worried about how it would affect Marla. Would she be tempted to push her back into her Gynoid suit and even keep her locked away, constantly, like Carolyn was doing with her Sammy? God, that would be scarry!

As a result of Kelly's reluctance, they held off on accepting the invitation, claiming to be too busy.

Marla's latest addition to the android suit again focused on the gynoid helmet. She was really enthused about it, but it would be another couple of weeks before it would be ready for it to be suitably complete. She fervently hoped that Kelly would agree to try it and model it when it was ready. But she knew that she couldn't force it on her.

With the new design, the wearer's vision was no longer provided through a mirrored acrylic eye cover. It now used a small camera located in the helmet's forehead area, and a display screen in front of the wearer's eyes. This newest technology allowed the helmet to have a totally featureless face. Only the feeding hatch was apparent.

It also allowed the vision system's computer to control and adjust what the wearer saw. Just like the speech and hearing systems manage what the wearer said and heard.

Almost magically, it could correct the wearer's eyesight, if they normally wear glasses or contact lenses, those things are no longer needed. That same facility could disrupt the wearer's vision, making them near-sighted or far-sighted, for example.

In addition, it could make them blind, color-blind, or mask out certain colors as in, 'anything red is now invisible.'

Kelly saw the benefit in the corrective capabilities, but she believed the other aspects to be totally evil and frightening. When she told Marla of her disgust, her lover only shrugged. "I understand, and I certainly don't expect many of our customers to implement them."

"Then why include them?"

"Oh, they were no big deal to code, so we just threw them in. Someone might use them."

Kelly scoffed. "Only some perverted sadist."

Marla chuckled, "well, we do have some of those folks as customers." And they both thought of Carolyn.

Kelly just shook her head. "Marla, don't even think about using them on me. I love you, and I'll do a lot for you, but that's something else I won't stand for."

"Relax, lover, I would never." And Marla gave her a kiss.

"But I have to ask. Will you try it out, like you used to? Please? If not for me, for the company."

Kelly had expected that question since Marla first told her about the new helmet. And she had been pleased that Marla had been good about not asking her to don the Gynoid outfit. She knew that her lover missed the games they'd played, while she wore the thing. And she was pleased that Marla had resisted the urge to beg her to put it all back on. Until now, that is.

She had also admitted to herself, that she had actually begun missing her gynoid suit. As bizarre as that idea was.

So, she groaned, and drew a happy smile from her lover when she said, "I'll think about it."

Deep down, Kelly was proud of herself. She had resisted the urge to simply surrender to Marla's request. It was something she felt she was getting better at. Good for me, she thought.

The new helmet was another technical marvel. As in the earlier model's hearing and speech systems, the new vision system was controlled remotely, from anywhere, by the phone app.

When Marla showed it all to her, though, Kelly found herself unenthusiastic. "Marla, really. When are you going to stop work on the Gynoid products? There's simply not enough interest to justify the expense."

Mara nodded. "I understand, Kelly. Really, I do. But it's fun for me, and a few of our customers love those suits. And you know I do too. I absolutely loved it when you wore yours."

"I know that." Kelly replied.

"Would you consider going back to wearing your suit. Going back to being Gynoid, again? Just once in a while? For me?"

Kelly looked at her lover as she debated with herself. "You have been good, these months, and I appreciate that. I know how much you love that gynoid suit, but it's such a pain to wear it around here. When I'm in that thing, I can't really get any work done. And I have so much to do, that it's just impossible."

"Then hire more staff. Based on the profit numbers you show me, we can certainly afford it." Marla replied, a bit testily.

Kelly saw Marla getting upset and it made her feel bad. She loved her, always had, and did her best to make her happy. "I'm sorry lover. I'll see what I can do. But I can't make any promises."

Marla hugged and kissed her, lovingly. "Good enough. Thank You." Marla said. "Kelly, you know how much I love you. I'm so very happy that you're all mine."

"I am that. And you love toying with me."

Marla laughed, "that too." But again, she walked away disappointed that Kelly hadn't agreed to be her Gynoid.

The next morning, a Friday, as Kelly was preparing to dress for work, Marla walked into her closet and carefully suggested that she wear the gynoid outfit. When she saw Kelly's reaction, it was clear to her that she wasn't interested, so, Marla quickly backed off and selected a pair of the Metalwear boots and a pretty, knit dress to go with them.

Kelly appreciated Marla's surrender, so she compromised. "How about if I wear it tonight? Once we get home. You can get your fix of gynoid love making."

Marla broke into s huge smile, and leaned in to give her a kiss. "That would be lovely. I can hardly wait!"

That workday was a difficult one for the both of them. Marla was horny and distracted all day, and anxious for the workday to end. And she kept Kelly feeling the same, by torturing her with the remote dildos buried in her pussy and ass.

When she wasn't feeling frustrated by Marla's manipulations, Kelly was actually amused by her lover's lusty attention.

Around four, Marla called and, like a little girl waiting for her birthday present, begged to go home.

"I can't!" Kelly scolded her. "I have at least an hour's worth of work to finish before I can start on our weekend."

"Oh, alright. I'll see you in an hour, then." Marla said, disappointed.

"I said, at least an hour."

"Oh no. You get an hour and then we're heading home!" Marla laughed into the phone as she hung up.

At five, Kelly allowed Marla to drag her out the door and they rushed home. Kelly was even feeling a little excited, due to her lover's enthusiasm.

As soon as they walked in the door, Marla was on her, stripping her, and escorting her back to her closet where the gynoid suit waited.

It had been months since Kelly had struggled into the thing, and as always it was again a hassle, but there was also a familiar feeling to the whole process. And Marla was so very happy and excited!

Marla gave her a passionate kiss before positioning the helmet on her head. Before closing and locking it, Marla again told her how much she loved her, for probably the twentieth time that evening. And it made Kelly feel even better about the whole thing.