Metalwear Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly spent the next fifteen minutes getting used to the outfit, and the helmet, once again. Her body seemed to get comfortable, faster than her head did.

Hearing her Marilyn Monroe voice, once again, was almost pleasant; almost. It still sounded wrong and embarrassing, too.

They spent quite a while hugging and cuddling there in the bedroom, before Marla decided to move things along. "As much as I'd like to drag you straight into bed right this minute, I think it would be better if we ate dinner first. Then we'll have the energy for a wonderful night."

Gynoid giggled. "That works for Gynoid."

As they walked out and into the kitchen, she added, "Gynoid is anxious to make love, too."

Gynoid struggled a bit with feeding herself, she was out of practice, and she missed eating solid foods. But before long they were ready and anxious to jump into bed.

They had a wonderful night of sex, Marla and her Gynoid. And Kelly wasn't surprised when Marla didn't unlock her in the morning. She wasn't all that upset, either. She remembered the good times they'd spent together like this. And surprisingly she found that she was actually enjoying herself.

They spent the entire weekend like they often had in the past, going out shopping, eating in restaurants, having sex, going out for a walk in the park, seeing a movie, having sex, laying around the house, visiting a club, and returning home late, and drunk, and having sex.

Marla was as happy as she'd been since their fight. And so was Kelly.

By the time Monday morning rolled around Kelly was exhausted. And she was deathly afraid that Marla would keep her in the suit. She was relieved and pleased, when Marla came in, thanked her for a wonderful, fun filled weekend and began opening her suit's latches.

A little later, as Kelly soaked in the tub, she realized that they had actually had a very enjoyable time. Her body had quickly remembered how to function inside the suit. She was again used to living as a Gynoid that she could now perform most tasks comfortably and easily. She was comfortable enough walking in the tall heels, moving with the restricted Metalwear joints, speaking in the sultry voice, eating and drinking through her mouth opening and even cleaning herself up after relieving herself.

And perhaps the most surprising thing of all was enjoying the sex, as it was for her. Her orgasms, delivered by either the vibrators, or from Marla through her open pussy hatch were better than ever. And she was able, to give Marla great orgasms too, using her tongue, her Metalwear fingers, or their large collection of hand-held vibrators, it was all weirdly good. Perhaps it was because she was now more comfortable and relaxed in the suit. The time away from it had actually helped her.

They had even mastered kissing, tongue-to-tongue, through her mouth hole. That was something new for them, and Kelly liked it. They both did.

And they had fun going out in public, too. Gynoid remembered how she always drew a lot of attention, wherever she went. By now, a lot of people had seen pictures of her or videos of celebrities dressed in various amounts of Metalwear, on red carpets or just out and about. And more and more women were wearing Metalwear every-day, mainly shoes. So, although their products were still unique, they were mostly accepted, and often appreciated.

And Gynoid was no longer embarrassed showing herself off. Kelly's anonymity, while hidden behind the helmet's faceplate was a huge factor in that respect.

She had had learned to appreciate the level of freedom in being able to hide her face, while showing off her body, and acting however she liked.

Marla even encouraged her to display herself, flaunt and flirt with the men, and women who openly admired her as the two of them moved about town.

Being Gynoid was no longer a terrible chore, and Marla obviously loved her android companion.

So, when Marla told her the new helmet was almost ready, and asked if she would try it out, she agreed without complaint. "All right, but only for a day."

"Agreed, unless you give it your blessing.

Kelly sighed. "I suppose."

Marla gave her a hug. "Kelly, my love I'm hoping to replace your current helmet with the new one. I think the newer model is a lot sexier!"

A couple of mornings later, Marla had insisted that she wear her Gynoid suit to work. Kelly agreed only because she knew that it was about time for the new helmet to be tried and displayed.

Gynoid hadn't been at her desk for more than an hour before Marla came in with the new helmet.

"You're going to love this." She said, excitedly.

"Yah, sure," Gynoid replied, unenthusiastically.

Marla showed her the front of the helmet. As in the drawings, it was completely blank. Only the mouth hole cover provided a break to the shiny flat surface. At least the current helmet with its eye cover provided some human visage. The new one looked absolutely robotic.

"Where's that camera lens?" Kelly asked.

"It's here. About where the forehead would be, but it's so small and it blends in so well, it's really hard to see."

Marla then reached over and unlocked Gynoid's old helmet.

As soon as she could, Kelly opened her helmet and set it aside. As she always did after any time in the thing, she quickly ran into her bathroom and rinsed her mouth out, exercising her stiff jaw as she did. Then she wiped her face with a damp cloth and brushed her matted hair.

Marla waited patiently. She was used to the procedure, and she wanted Kelly to be comfortable for her new headwear.

The new helmet went on just like the old one, and fit her head comfortably enough. But as soon as it went on, Kelly panicked as she couldn't see a thing! When she reached up to tear the thing off, Marla grabbed her hands.

"Wait, wait. Give it a few seconds to boot up the visual system."

Sure enough, just seconds later the screen in front of Kelly's eyes came alive and she found she had perfect vision. It was astounding. She found it almost impossible to tell that she was really looking at a TV screen just a couple of inches in front of her eyes, rather than through her old helmet's visor.

The only thing that was odd was the angle of vision. The camera was located on the helmet several inches above her normal sight line, and it threw her off.

"That's weird."

"What?"

"Gynoid can see fine, but the view is off. Because of the camera location, Gynoid imagines."

Marla nodded and reached up to rub her hand over the front of the gynoid helmet. "That was an aspect we discovered during testing, but we found that before long your brain adjusts. Is everything in focus?"

"Yes. It's actually really good. Gynoid just might be seeing better than Gynoid normally does."

"Great. Now come and take a look." And Marla walked her into the office's bathroom.

Gynoid had difficulty moving. Her vision was disturbed enough to make it hard for her to comprehend exactly where she was in relation to the things around her, including the floor. Understanding, Marla held onto her to help her along.

When Gynoid got a look at herself in the mirror, she found it really bizarre. "It's kind of spooky; having no face at all."

"But so very sexy. You look even more like a robot, now."

"Gynoid's not sure that's so wonderful."

"Of course, it is. A gynoid with no face at all is perfect. And everyone will be fascinated, wondering how you see. It's brilliant!"

"If you say so."

Marla gave Gynoid an hour to get used to her new viewpoint. She left her in her office and encouraged her to move around and practice using her hands to touch and pick up things around her desk.

Kelly found it frustrating at first. She'd reach for a pencil and miss! But slowly her hand-eye coordination seemed to settle down as her mind got used to her new viewing angle.

By the time Marla returned, Gynoid had become reasonably competent.

"How's it going?" she asked as she walked in.

"Gynoid seems to be figuring it out. Gynoid's mind is compensating."

"Good. That's as it should be. Let's go out for a walk around. I'm dying to hear what the rest of the crew thinks about the new face." Then she laughed, "or lack thereof."

Gynoid, just mumbled, "me too." She was still not all that impressed by her new featureless face.

As they walked around Gynoid continued to get increasingly comfortable with her view of the world. And the team members all seemed impressed by the new helmet.

Some thought it sexy, others declared it mysterious, and a few described it as unnerving. But no one thought it was unacceptable. Many even thought it an improvement over the original helmet.

"But will it sell?" Gynoid asked. "Will anyone buy it?"

"Of course, it will sell." Marla said, confidently.

And the Marketing and Sales teams seemed to agree with her. If for no other reason than the novelty or even protection from weather.

By the end of the day, Kelly admitted to Marla that the new helmet was just as wearable as the older version. It was comfortable enough, and the new vision system was acceptably functional.

So, she agreed to wear it home, much to Marla's delight.

At home, Gynoid had no issues with her new helmet. She actually found it a bit entertaining as she seemed to be even taller than Marla. She was used to that, of course. Her tall boots added four inches to her height. But now her eye level was several inches further up. And that view gave her a funny feeling of superiority. That was new!

After dinner and some cuddling in front of the television, Marla ramped up the vibrators inside Gynoid's pussy and ass, and held her tightly as the two toys brought her near to a squirming and moaning climax. But then, with her lover on the edge, she turned them back down, before dragging her, moaning, off to bed.

Once Gynoid was positioned on her back on the mattress, her usual position, Marla pulled up the new application and tuned off her vision.

"What just happened? Gynoid can't see."

"I turned off your camera. You don't need to see what comes next. We usually do it in the dark of night, anyway."

"Marla, Gynoid doesn't like having Gynoid's vision turned off. Please turn it back on."

Marla ignored her. She reached up and opened the android's mouth and climbing up, she lowered her pussy onto the opening so Gynoid could apply her tongue to her pussy.

Instead of protesting for begging, Gynoid pushed her tongue out and began licking her lover's clit, like she usually did.

As she brought Marla off, Kelly surrendered to the idea that she didn't really need to see to make love. The two of them were well practiced in the all too enjoyable moves. And Marla was correct, usually they made love in the dark. But even then, there was always some light available. With her camera turned off Kelly found herself truly blind, and she found that difficult to accept.

After Marla had her orgasm, riding Gynoid's head. She backed off and slid down to sit astride Gynoid's waist. "It's really cool looking down at your new face," she said, still a little out of breath. "I love it! It's just so sexy."

"Gynoid doesn't like being blind. Please Marla, turn Gynoid's vision back on."

"Oh, alright. I just wanted to see if it worked."

"It did, and Gynoid hates it." Gynoid said as her vision returned. She realized that the lights were all on in their bedroom. And Marla was slithering down her body toward her crotch. That was good...

Kelly made Marla remove the helmet and the entire suit the next morning. She had several important calls and meetings that couldn't be cancelled on short notice, so she convinced her partner that being Gynoid that day was impossible.

When the weekend arrived though, Kelly spent the entire time, from Friday evening until Monday morning locked in the suit and its new helmet. And just as she'd become competent with her old helmet, she became completely accustomed to the peculiarities of the new one and its unusual vision system.

Sunday night, as they were relaxing, Marla suggested that they finally accept Carolyn's invitation to spend a long weekend with her and Sammy. "I really want Carolyn to see the new helmet design, I'm certain that we'll be able to sell her one for Sammy."

Reluctantly, Kelly agreed. She admitted to herself that she was perversely curious to see how Sammy Droid was doing.

But on second thought, she was also afraid to see how Sammy was doing...

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.