Metalwear Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gynoid, isn't so sure. Sammy is miserable, and Victoria makes it worse."

Marla had no answer.

"Marla, this is as terrible as Gynoid expected. Let's get out of here first thing."

"I understand. Okay."

They weren't in the mood for sex, both were tired, and feeling a bit depressed by their concern for poor Sammy.

In the morning they all met for breakfast in the casual dining area next to the large, well-equipped kitchen. Of course, Sammy did all of the cooking, although this time Victoria helped out, to some extent.

Carolyn, Marla and Gynoid, sat quietly talking, and watched the proceedings. Clearly Sammy was a good cook, and his android suit didn't prevent him from doing the work.

"He looks so sexy in those boots. And he's gotten so good at walking in them." Marla commented, casually.

"He has gotten good in them, although he complained quite a bit, early on. You should be proud of that design. They are sexy and very kinky." Carolyn responded. "I'm surprised your Gynoid isn't fitted with them. She'd look just as erotic."

Kelly wasn't pleased with the way Carolyn was referring to her. As Marla's gynoid. And speaking like she wasn't actually sitting there.

"Oh, I asked her to try them, but she refused. She isn't 'mine' like Sammy is yours. We're partners and lovers." Marla said, and her words soothed Kelly's anger.

Carolyn, chuckled. "Well Sammy is my lover, but we're hardly partners."

Victoria, overhearing their discussion, couldn't let it pass. "That's a certainty. Sammy positively isn't a partner. She's more like a slave. And I'm your lover too." And she laughed.

"Yes dear." Carolyn replied.

And Marla thought she heard a bit of exasperation in her tone. She pictured Carolyn only putting up with Victoria because it was convenient.

"Victoria, dear, would you mind showing Gynoid around the gardens? Take Sammy and walk the outer path. Please." Carolyn asked, as soon as they had finished cleaning up after the meal.

Reluctantly Victoria agreed.

"I'll have to change my shoes first, and you know how difficult it is for Sammy to walk on that gravel path, in those crazy boots of hers."

"It will be good practice for her." Was all Carolyn said.

After they'd gone, Carolyn led Marla into her office and, looking at her company's product web site, Carolyn, asked Marla more about the new helmet design and questioned her about several new ideas she had to further enhance Sammy's suit.

Her questions resolved, Carolyn turned to Marla, "Have you ever considered gynoid sex?"

Marla, confused, looked at her friend. "Me and Kelly? No, I've tried on a gynoid suit, in my lab, but I've never worn one out, like Kelly. I love her in the thing, but it's not something I'd ever wear, or have sex in."

When Marla looked at Carolyn, she was smiling, and that confused her. "Are you thinking about buying one for yourself and having sex with Sammy, that way?"

Carolyn understood the confusion. "Marla, dear, I would never. I was actually thinking about Sammy and your lovely Gynoid."

Carolyn then reached over and held Marla's hand, "I'd love to see gynoid sex. Wouldn't it be lovely to see the two of them, together?"

Marla's first thought centered on Kelly and Sammy, and that was gross. But then she thought of Gynoid and Sammy Droid, and that was easier to picture.

"Carolyn, I don't know. I admit, it does sound interesting, sex between two gynoids, but I couldn't ask Kelly to do that. She doesn't really care for men."

"It wouldn't be like that. It would be sex between two gynoids. Two female androids, aactually. One with a pussy and one with a cock."

"I thought you never let Sammy's cock out."

"Not 'never', seldomly. But for something like that, I'd happily allow it." She laughed. "Although it's so small I don't think Gynoid would get much pleasure out of it."

Marla just shook her head. She wasn't convinced it was a good idea, for Kelly's sake. She suspected that Sammy would be all for it, if it allowed him to actually fuck with his real cock. But still...

"I got in a lot of trouble for making Kelly suck him off when we put Sammy into his suit." Marla said quietly, almost to herself.

Carolyn wouldn't let up. "But that was also Gynoid, not Kelly, and she got over it, didn't she? You two are still together and still love each other. Right?"

"Yes, of course."

"And I know she identifies with Sammy, how could she not? They're both gynoids. I think she feels sorry for him, doesn't she?"

"Yes."

"Well, this would allow her to help him get some enjoyment. Some relief."

Marla still wasn't convinced that it was a good idea. Although she was captivated by the image that formed in her head of two gynoids getting it on.

Carla could sense her indecision. "Would you allow me to suggest it, and see what Gynoid thinks? It's worth a try."

"Alright," Marla said with a sigh.

The two of them returned to their discussions of Metalwear fashions and android accessories. And when those subjects were thoroughly covered, they returned to the lounge, and chatted amicably about various inconsequential topics.

Eventually, Gynoid walked in to join them, explaining that Victoria and Sammy were cleaning up and would be in shortly.

"How was your walk?" Marla asked.

"Pleasant, the woods and the pond were pretty and peaceful, but the path was partly gravel and uneven and Sammy stumbled when her soles sunk into the ground. She almost fell several times." Gynoid said.

"She's okay, though, right?" Carolyn asked, not too concerned.

"She is fine, but Gynoid is relieved she isn't wearing that boot design."

"Oh, you wore them at the office. Or Kelly did, actually." Marla responded.

"Yes, but for only a short time. Not always, and not on soft ground."

"True. But you would look wonderful in them."

"Yes, you would." Carla added.

"No, thank you." Gynoid said, clearly not interested.

They sat quietly until Victoria and Sammy joined them. Sammy carried glasses of water for both herself and for Gynoid.

As the two gynoids retrieved their straws and plugged them into their mouth openings, so they could suck their refreshments, Victoria laughed. "You two look so cute. Although baby bottles would be even more entertaining. Marla, could you add something like that to the product accessories?"

"Oh, Victoria." Carolyn said, exasperated.

"I don't think something like that would sell." Marla replied dryly.

"I'd buy one." Victoria said happily, but no one paid her any attention.

Carolyn then spent a while describing her estate and the grounds that they'd seen during their walks. Apparently, when she bought the house and land, the landscaping in particular was in pretty bad shape. She spent a fortune on the repairs and rework and that's when she met Sammy. He was one of the landscape designers, and they had hit it off.

"He's been mine ever since. And I do love her." She finished off her little monologue.

Carolyn then turned to Gynoid. "Gynoid, I am concerned with Sammy's feelings and his emotional state. I think my gynoid would really enjoy sex with you." She said, calmly and lovingly.

"What?" Gynoid cried, shocked by the idea.

"Marla tells me you're concerned for her, and I'm pleased to hear it. I'd unlock her cock if you'd like to ride it, and give her some relief. Actually, I think it would be a lovely thing for you to do for her, and an interesting matchup for Marla and I to enjoy, as well."

Then she turned to her boy toy, "What do you think Sammy?"

Sammy was, at first, as surprised as Gynoid had been, but she reacted quickly. "Really Mommy? Sammy Droid would love it. If Miss Gynoid would allow it. Please Miss Gynoid? Would you fuck me?"

Kelly sat stunned. What the hell! She looked over at Marla, who smiled and shrugged. "It's up to you. I wouldn't mind."

That comment almost pushed her over the edge. She expected more from her lover than her blessing. And she did feel sorry for Sammy, but to put on an android sex show for the three women, just to help him feel better was disgusting.

"Gynoid, it would not be like sex between a woman and a man, it would be between two androids. No faces, and no skin contact." Carolyn said, reasonably.

Except for his cock in my pussy. Kelly thought, and she shivered distastefully at the idea. It had been a very long time since she had felt a real cock inside her pussy. And she hadn't missed it that particular feeling.

She just continued to sit there as everyone looked at her. She could see Sammy, and despite her Metalwear covering, Kelly could tell how excited she was. She was fidgeting, and swaying and her hands were clutching at her crotch plate. Damn, she looked pathetic.

Carolyn was looking at her smiling in hopeful anticipation.

Marla was maintaining a calm, non-committal expression. Merely waiting. Damn it! Kelly wanted to be angry with her lover, but she understood how much Marla would love to see the show they were proposing.

And when she again looked at poor Sammy, she did feel sympathy and compassion, and a touch of curiosity. Sex with another gynoid was, somehow intriguing, and arousing. But then she remembered how she had felt after her first session with Sammy.

I must be nuts. She concluded. No fucking way!

"Gynoid won't do it. Gynoid is sorry Sammy, but Gynoid will not have sex with you."

Marla saw Carolyn, frown, clearly disappointed, so before she could say anything, Marla poke up.

"I'm sorry ladies, but we need to get going, it's a long drive and I'm not looking forward to it."

Kelly was pleased, and relieved by her lover's support, this time. She had worried that Marla wouldn't be so protective, under Carolyn's pressure. She was also heartsick for Sammy, but she was Carolyn's lover, supposedly, not hers, so it was up to her to take care of him.

Marla then stood and reached over to take Gynoids hand and lead her out and to their room.

"If you'll excuse us, we'll go pack," as she and Gynoid left the others.

It took Carolyn a minute to gather herself. "So soon? I'd hoped you'd stay and visit at least until this afternoon."

"I think it's best." Marla responded, as they moved down the hall.

In their guest room, as they collected their belongings, Kelly turned to Marla, "thank you. Gynoid really wanta to get out of here."

"You're welcome, my love. I understand. I agree, it's time to take off." Marla replied.

When Marla and Gynoid returned, a few minutes later with their luggage, Carolyn, Sammy and Victoria were still gathered in the lounge, but they came out into the entryway to say their goodbyes.

Carolyn hugged and kissed both of them. Her kiss to Marla was overly passionate and a little disconcerting. And when she came to Gynoid, she actually opened her mouth hatch and stuck her tongue ion the hole, much to Kelly's dismay.

Finally, she stepped back. "Thank you both for visiting. I'd love it if you came by again, sometime. And I'm sure that Sammy would love it too, Gynoid. Oh, and please get Sammy's new helmet to me as soon as you can. I really want to see her in it."

"We will." Marla confirmed as they stepped toward the door.

Sammy then stepped forward, brushing past Carolyn and hugged Gynoid. "Sammy Droid understands," she said.

Kelly, still uncomfortable, mumbled, "thank you." And then followed Marla out to their car.

For the first hour the two of them sat silently, Marla concentrating on the road, allowing Kelly to relax.

Kelly was actually feeling good about the way things had ended at Carolyn's. Not only had she stood up for herself and refused to screw Sammy for Carolyn and Victoria's pleasure, but Marla had backed her.

She was proud of herself, even if she did feel a tiny bit sad for Sammy.

"Thank you," she said, breaking the silence.

"For what?"

"For not making Gynoid have gynoid sex."

Marla glanced over at her. "Kelly, I know I can be a bitch. And I know I've pushed you into places you didn't want to go, but I do love you." She paused and took a deep breath, while staring at the road ahead. "Sometimes, I let my obsessions get the best of me, and I do things I shouldn't. I'm lucky that you put up with me. So, thank you, my love."

Kelly could see that Marla was crying. "Never mind. Gynoid loves you and Gynoid will always do anything Gynoid can to make you happy."

She paused and chuckled, "well almost anything. Gynoid won't let a female android with a disused cock, fuck Gynoid. That's a certainty."

It only took Marla a moment before she broke out laughing, and Kelly joined in.

When she almost crashed the car into a guardrail, scaring the hell out of both of them, she calmed down, wiped her eyes and resumed her focus on the road.

They again drove quietly for a while after that. Both of them content with the resolution.

"Carolyn asked us to take care of her." Marla said, after they'd covered another fifty miles, homeward bound.

"Who Sammy? What?" Kelly asked, uncertain what Carolyn could possibly have in mind.

"In the garden, she asked if we would care for Sammy Droid, while she spends a month in Vienna visiting friends. Apparently, Victoria doesn't want to baby-sit her, alone, while Carolyn's gone, so she needs someone to care for her for that month."

"She doesn't want to take her along?" Kelly asked, confused.

"Oh, come on, Kelly. She can't very well drag her android on an airliner in her outfit. And she doesn't intend to let him out. She enjoys her toy, as is, way too much for that."

"Hmmm." Kelly mumbled, lost in thought. The whole idea made her nervous. Sammy, permanently locked away in her android outfit, would require a lot of care, and she could picture herself having to do a lot of that work.

She was also worried, and this was a recurring concern, that Marla might someday follow Carolyn's lead and require her to live long-term as Gynoid. Kelly didn't want Marla to get any ideas.

"Gynoid doesn't like that idea." She said.

Marla glanced at her. "I understand. I don't either, and I told Carolyn that."

Kelly breathed a quick sigh of relief.

"But she really begged me. And offered to pay." And Marla chuckled, "as if we need her money."

Kelly laughed.

"Finally, I explained to her that we were too busy to babysit Sammy, with all of her restrictions and needs. And I also pointed out that I was uncomfortable with her keeping Sammy secured in her suit, 24/7. That thing was never intended for full-time wear, and I'm concerned for Sammy's sanity."

Kelly was relieved to hear of her lover's concern. Perhaps she didn't have to worry about Marla forcing her to live a gynoid life. "How did she take that?" she asked.

"Not well. She did admit that she didn't really keep her in that suit all of the time. She said that she did periodically remove the helmet so she could wash."

"How kind of her." Gynoid said, sarcastically.

Marla chuckled. "Anyway. After a while she relented. And we came to a compromise."

"Oh, Marla. No."

"Hear me out. It might just work out for all of us. Sammy in particular.

"I agreed only if she wasn't locked in her complete Metalwear android outfit.

"I suggested that we put her in a Metalwear bodysuit, one customized like her gynoid suit. We have all of Sammy's measurements and the records of the mods we made to Sammy's suit. It shouldn't be a problem."

"So, Sammy will just be locked into a female body suit. And with his dick locked away, like it is today? She'll be able to wear it without the helmet, gloves and boots?" Gynoid asked, starting to get the picture.

"Yes. It turns out that's what Carolyn likes best. Keeping Sammy in chastity and with a female body."

Marla paused, allowing Kelly to think the proposal through.

"Sammy would be locked in the new body suit, but that's all?" Kelly finally asked.

"Absolutely, she'd have her female shape, and her cock would be locked away, but she'd be able to dress, move around and take care of herself."

"And she'd be out of the helmet, too." Kelly interjected.

"Yes. Of course."

Kelly sighed. "Well. I suppose that could work. She could sleep in one of the guest rooms, and take care of herself."

"And Carolyn said that she's a good cook, and will make an excellent maid. She's well trained in those duties."

A month later Carolyn and Sammy were due at Marla & Kelly's home for the hand-off.

Kelly was pleased that Marla hadn't asked her to wear her Gynoid outfit, for the event. Her nervous curiosity got the better of her so she asked Marla about it.

"I want Carolyn, and Sammy too, to meet you as the woman you usually are. They've only ever met Gynoid. And I think it's about time that Carolyn meets Kelly. Sammy too, for that matter. She needs to understand that you are one of the ladies of this house. Make sense?"

"Yes. Thanks."

"You don't have to thank me, dear. I love Kelly more than I love Gynoid. Gynoid is just a toy. You are my lover."

"Oh good," Kelly said, giggling. "I was afraid I was either your android or your sex slut."

Marla laughed. "Well, you're those too. But you're also my partner, and above all you're my lover."

Kelly thought for a moment, then shyly added, "your submissive lover."

Marla smiled and grabbed her, and they hugged and kissed passionately. When they paused. Marla added, "no matter what you are, you're mine and I love you."

Carolyn and Sammy Droid showed up right on time, on Friday evening. Carolyn drove a big Mercedes, with Sammy riding in the back, as baggage.

"My lord. Is that you Gynoid?" Carolyn said as she was introduced to Kelly. "You're lovely. Although I do find you more adorable as an android."

Sammy Droid was also impressed. She remembered when she had given him a blow job, before he was outfitted in the gynoid suit, a long time ago. And it made her poor cock strain inside it's shell.

While the three women talked, Sammy silently hauled in several suitcases, and deposited them into the designated guest bedroom.

They were still chatting when she joined them. Carolyn was describing what she expected of Sammy, while she was gone.

"Of course, Sammy only packed her dresses. And she's expected to all be fully en femme at all times."

"I understand." Marla said, and all three of them looked at Sammy for a response.

"Sammy Droid understands." She said in her little girl voice. She'd do anything to get out of the gynoid outfit, and be able to live like a human. A female human would be fine. He was used to that, from before, and he liked it.

"And her clothes are intended for the perfect French Maid, you'll see. She'll take good care of you."

"We believe you. But French Maid? Isn't that a man's fantasy?"

"Well, yes. It was actually a game we played early on, when he first came to live with me. He loved it, the little perv. I enjoyed taking him out dressed like that, the public humiliation, you know. It helped me mold him into the true sissy he's become." She paused to smile sweetly at Sammy.

"I decided to revive that fantasy for her visit with you. I hope you'll take her out, or send her out dressed in her sexy uniform, while she's here."

Marla smiled devilishly, and nodded. Why not? She thought. It could be fun.

"Excellent," Carolyn said. "I'm dying to see the new body suit. Can we fit it, now?"

Marla smiled. "Of course, but you'll have to unlock Sammy and let Kelly strip her and wash her, first."

Kelly looked at her dolefully, she hadn't expected that. But she realized that she should have. Sammy would be a mess if she hadn't been out of the suit for so long a time. And no one wanted to put her into the new suit, if she was filthy and gross.

"All right." She said, resignedly, and Marla gave her a syrupy smile. Kelly stuck her tongue out at her as she stood up and stepped over to her.