Metalwear Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, thank you. Thank you both, I'll figure it out. We can figure it out."

It took the three of them a little more than a month to settle down to a new routine.

With Kelly's help, Sammy had decided to go back to being a man, and Kelly helped him build a wardrobe of suitable clothes. He got a haircut and even asked them to call him 'Sam'. So, from that point on, he was Sam their roommate and housekeeper. He did a great job, and was well paid for it.

As before, he took care of the housekeeping and cooking, and they occasionally shared a bed, as before too. But Sam's cock was never employed.

Carolyn tried on a couple of occasions to convince Sammy to return to her, but she refused, content with her new life.

Meanwhile, during that period and the months afterward, Kelly watched their companies' sales once again begun to decline. The uniqueness and the attractiveness of the Metalwear line had faded, as it had, with the leather and latex lines, before it.

And this time, Marla was having trouble inventing a new and different line of clothing. She became frustrated and angry -- bitchy.

Worried about her lover, Kelly tried various approaches to calm her. "Why don't we just call it quits for a while? We've made all of the money we could possibly want. We could sell off the company and retire to a beach somewhere." Kelly suggested, late one night.

"No" Marla said, stubbornly.

"At least until you've gotten over your version of writer's block, and come up with something new."

"No!" Marla cried, clearly frustrated and very much upset by both the question, and her answer.

So, they held on. Kelly kept the company running, by cutting corners, but eventually that didn't help and she had to start laying off staff.

And all the while Marla became more and more distraught. And it hurt Kelly to see her lover so frustrated and worried. Sam noticed it too, and did his best to encourage and support his employer and roommate. But it didn't help.

Finally, one afternoon it all came to a head.

"I've gotten a job offer from Hans Gruber, in Berlin." Marla announced as she entered Kelly's office.

"So?"

"He's one of the greatest designers of erotic clothing on the planet, and he wants me to come and join his team."

Marla paused, for a moment. "And I think I'm going to take him up on the offer."

"What?"

"Kelly, I'm sorry, but I'm feeling so very useless. I can't come up with anything new, and the company needs a change."

"Then we could just shut it down." Kelly answered.

"No. I know you don't want that."

"Then stay, Marla. The numbers are down. But we're still selling products, and our projections show that we're still solid in the marketplace. We'll be alright, until you come up with something."

"I'm sorry Kelly, but I need a change." Marla said, and she sounded miserable, but certain of her decision.

Kelly was frightened and increasingly frantic. She couldn't fathom a life without Marla, or the company that had meant so much to them, and rewarded them so. "But what about me?"

"I've been thinking about that. You can come along, we can sell or shut down the company. Or you can stay here and retire, enjoy life."

Both of those options were upsetting. But the second one hit Kelly the hardest. Was Marla actually suggesting that they split up?

Kelly sat quietly for a moment. "We've worked so hard to create this," she said, waving a hand to indicate everything around them.

"I know. And it's been fun. And profitable. We have a ton of money. We don't really need more. But I need a change. And going to Berlin sounds perfect for that."

"But what would I do if I came along?"

"Well, you could just hang out, or find a job." Marla said casually. Kelly was hurt as she started to get the impression that perhaps Marla wasn't all that concerned about her, or her future. Just her own.

Kelly stood up and walked around her desk.

"Isn't Gruber that designer who's really into leather and latex?"

"Yes. That's why it would be so cool!"

"And he's really into BDSM, too." Kelly said. And she sounded more worried than excited.

"Yes! That's him."

"And you want to go in that direction, don't you?"

"Yes."

Kelly stopped in front of her lover, but her eyes started to water. "But I don't," she said, in almost a whisper.

The End

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.