Metalwear Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy seemed muddled for a moment, but she quickly recovered, "Yes, Marla."

But she still curtseyed.

Marla looked at Kelly with a sly smile and winked. Kelly just shook her head.

Over the next several days life in the house settled into a simple routine, and a pleasant one.

Marla and Kelly began to enjoy having a cook and maid around the house. Sammy took care of them as if they were royalty. She did all of the cooking, and the food was excellent. She also took care of the house, the inside anyway. And she did it all without complaint.

She was also a fine and friendly companion. Easy to talk to, intelligent and witty.

The pair actually enjoyed her company, once they got used to her attire.

Sammy, for her part, was so pleased to be out of the gynoid suit that she made no complaints about being locked into the bodysuit. She did continue to struggle to breathe, whenever she performed some strenuous task. But she found that moving around and performing her chores was comparatively easy and even enjoyable. In part because she was clearly appreciated by both Marla and Kelly. Kelly was especially kind, and understanding.

She also found pleasure in taking long baths at the end of her day. The warm water felt so nice on her extremities, and as it seeped under the Metalwear and onto her body.

The baths were actually a necessity to ensure that her crotch was cleaned, after she'd spent the day urinating through the drain holes in her front plate.

The biggest problem for her. and for her hosts. was when she had to take a poo. After the first couple of times, Kelly unlocked her rear plate and left it unlocked, Sammy could then take care of it all herself. Opening his rear hatch, removing the big plug, emptying her bowels, cleaning herself, replacing the plug and closing the cover, became normal processes for her.

At the end of the first week, Kelly took Sammy shopping for groceries. She didn't have a driver's license, so she couldn't go by herself, and Kelly was worried about Sammy going out in public in her sexy and outlandish costume. She'd easily attract unwanted attention from horny oafs, and Kelly was afraid for her.

So, she drove to a store in an up-scale part of town, hoping the clientele there would be less inclined to produce an incident.

Still, Kelly found it hugely embarrassing. Sammy though, somehow didn't. She was apparently either used to being on display, dressed like a sex object, or she was enjoying the humiliation and being on exhibition.

The sexy maid drew a lot of stares and comments. Some admiring, and many scandalized. And some of it was directed at Kelly, too.

Kelly was relieved when they made it out of the store, loaded down with their purchases, without any serious trouble.

That weekend, while they sat comfortably around the dinner table, Kelly couldn't take it anymore. Sammy was such a dear.

"Why, Sammy? Why do you put up with the way Carolyn treats you?" Kelly asked.

Sammy sat quietly, thinking for several minutes. Then she sighed, and started in.

"I grew up in a house with all women. My father left us when I was only eight, and my mother had to raise me and my older sister by herself. Since she worked a late shift, from noon to nine each day. Our neighbor would watch us. We lived in a duplex, so it was easy for her. She had two daughters, around my sister's age. Her husband had been killed by a drunk, and she received a lot of cash in the settlement.

"So, I was raised by five women. And being as small as I was, they had an easy time treating me like one of the girls. They weren't particularly mean about it, although the neighbor woman seemed to enjoy dressing me like a girl. She banned the wearing boy's clothes in her house, where I spent most of my time, after school and in the evenings.

"My mom, just went along with it. She hated men because of my father. I think she and the neighbor were lovers.

"That's how I became a sissy, and submissive, too. I lived as a girl, except at school, until I graduated college.

"Then, on my own, I was kind of lost. I had no one, and didn't know what I wanted in a companion. When I met Carolyn everything fell into place."

Sammy had delivered her explanation, clearly and sincerely. She didn't seem embarrassed at all by her confession. Kelly was both impressed and saddened. "And you're content with your life?"

Sammy thought for a moment. "Yes I am. Mostly, anyway."

Before Kelly could pry any deeper, Marla spoke up. "That's all anyone can ask. To be mostly content. And we're happy with you, and the way you take care of us. Aren't we Kelly?"

Kelly wasn't all that content with Sammy's answer, but she realized that she'd gone far enough. "Yes, we are. You're a wonder."

Sammy just smiled, and began to clean up the table.

Marla was the first to sample Sammy's mouth, just a few days later.

After dinner, Kelly had become engrossed in a movie and hadn't paid too much attention when Marla wandered off.

An hour later she strolled back out in only a robe, with Sammy following behind.

"Thank you, Sammy that was wonderful. Carolyn was right, you are very good with your mouth." Marla was saying.

"Thank you, Marla, I try."

"Try what?" Kelly asked, but she suspected she knew the answer, and wasn't too happy with the idea.

Marla had the grace to answer bashfully, "Um, Sammy just gave me a delightful orgasm, with her mouth, of course."

"Of course." Kelly echoed, sarcastically.

Marla shrugged, she realized that she'd have some explaining to do, but didn't want to get into it now. So, she sat on the couch and focused on the movie.

Sammy also understood the tension between the two of them so she headed back into the kitchen to do some cleaning.

Later that night, in their bed, Marla tried to clear the air. "I'm sorry, if I upset you. I was curious and horny and she was putting away some clothes in our bedroom when I came out of the shower, and she was willing."

Kelly, just sighed.

So, trying to lighten the mood, Marla chuckled, "she is very good, you really ought to try her. She's much better than a vibrator for stress relief."

A couple of days later, after another grocery shopping outing while Kelly and Sammy were putting away the supplies, Sammy leaned in and gave Kelly a kiss on the cheek.

"Kelly, you've been so kind and understanding, I'd like to pay you back. Can I make love to you?" Then he hurriedly added, "with my mouth, of course."

Kelly didn't know what to say. She'd begun to think of Sammy as a friend, not merely a servant. And not as a pervert or a sex toy either. So, Sammy's offer was unsettling.

Sensing Kelly's discomfort, Sammy stepped in close and hugged her, and then kissed her on the mouth, lovingly and enjoyably.

Kelly was at first surprised, but then she began to feel comfortable with the affection and she kissed Sammy back. She was a very good kisser!

When they came up for air, Kelly whispered, "Really?"

"Yes, please? I really want to. I do enjoy it, you know, making love to a woman."

"But Sammy, I don't like penises."

"That's fine. I don't mind, really. I'm used to never cumming. Please Kelly, let me give you some pleasure."

Kelly could see that she really meant it. And she was captivated by the idea. Someone dedicated to giving her pleasure.

So, she took a deep breath, then smiled and nodded. Sammy actually squealed with glee, and grabbed her hand and led her to her bedroom.

Marla caught a quick glimpse as the two passed into the hallway. Pleased, and a bit envious, she said nothing.

And a couple of hours later, Kelly emerged, looking disheveled but happy.

"I told you." Marla chuckled.

"She is good. Very good." Kelly replied. Then dreamily added, "three times."

Marla laughed. "Aren't you the lucky one."

Periodically from that point on, Sammy gave Marla and Kelly a good time. And there were no complains.

After a couple of weeks, Kelly and Sammy had become the best of friends. Sammy and Marla got along just fine, but the relationship between those two was more comfortable and open.

"Sammy, Marla and I were talking and we wondered if you might need a milking?" Kelly said, tentatively. She really wasn't sure about the procedure or how Sammy would feel about it. She knew from some research that it was a poor substitute for real sex. That although it relieved men of a certain amount of their frustration from lack of fucking, it was clearly a poor substitute. So, she didn't know what to expect.

It had actually been Marla's idea, but she had pushed the execution on Kelly, "She's your best friend, after me of course."

So, it became Kelly's responsibility.

Sammy asked, clearly excited, "really? Would you?".

Kelly was relieved, but also nervous. She'd never milked a man's prostate before, to get him to cum. A part of her had hoped that Sammy would refuse.

"Yes."

"Oh Kelly, I'd be so grateful. I get so horny and frustrated, but I'm never allowed to ask for it, and I hardly ever get real sex. Carolyn doesn't often allow it. And Victoria hasn't milked me in months."

Damn! He's excited. Kelly realized. The poor guy. I'm going to have to go through with it.

She had already checked to make sure that, within her and Marla's extensive inventory of sex toys, they certainly had rubber gloves, plenty of lube, and she had found a soft and narrow vibrator that according to what she'd read, might do the trick. She had them ready,

She led Sammy into her bedroom.

"Wait." Sammy said, as they entered his room. "I really should give myself an enema, first."

"Really? I have rubber gloves."

Sammy looked at her for a moment, "Kelly, I appreciate it, but the enema relaxes me. It's part of the process I'm used to. And it will make sure everything's clean back there. I don't want it to be messy."

"Oh. In that case, I'll wait out here."

Sammy smiled and moved into the attached bathroom, closing the door behind her.

When she came out, she had stripped off her maid's outfit, and was wearing only her bodysuit, stockings and Metalwear boots.

Kelly realized that with her boots locked on over her stockings, her normal attire, she couldn't remove the nylons. They did look nice though...

Sammy also carried a towel. He spread it on her bed and then got up onto her knees with her ass high and her head on hrr pillow.

Kelly watched and once she was in position, she got up next to her, and got to work. First the rubber gloves, and then she opened his suit's rear cover and reached through to begin applying a lot of silky lubricant.

Slowly she pushed her middle finger into Sammy ass.

Shee moaned, and squirmed. In pleasure, it seemed.

"I'm afraid I've never done this before." Kelly whispered, gently.

"You're doing fine. It feels wonderful."

She felt around for his gland, described in all the reading as a walnut. She knew she'd found the right location when Sammy groaned. Clearly enjoying herself.

Kelly carefully massaged the spot, and Sammy continued to squirm and pant.

When she withdrew her finger, Sammy groaned, but this time unhappily.

"Wait." Kelly said.

She reached over and picked up the vibrator, quickly added lubricant and then pushed it inside Sammy's hole. When she turned it on, Sammy jumped and squeaked.

Kelly laughed at the sound, but continued to gently apply the narrow digit to the spot she had identified as his prostate.

And it worked. Sammy's moans and groans, her squirming and panting increased until she finally began pumping her hips and clenching her muscles, and Kelly guessed that she was cumming. Or whatever result the milking process produced. She was confirmed in her belief when she saw a stream of white fluid, begin to dribble out of the hole in his front cover.

She continued to press the vibrator onto her special gland, until she sighed and ceased her wiggling.

Sammy mumbled something that she couldn't hear.

"What?"

"Thank you. That felt so good. Such a relief." Sammy said, quietly.

With that, Kelly removed the vibrator and grabbing a damp cloth, she used it to clean the dildo, before she removed her gloves and got off the bed.

Sammy, still breathing deeply reached a hand back and slid her rear cover closed. She then collapsed onto the mattress.

Kelly just slipped out of the room, leaving Sammy to rest and recover, and probably take a bath, too, she assumed.

She walked away feeling proud of herself, and happy for Sammy. She knew that it wasn't as good as fucking, but for Sammy it was a close second, and what she needed the most.

Kelly helped Sammy out, like that, several more times over the following weeks. And each time she enjoyed the happiness her gift provided her friend.

Of course, throughout that same period Sammy provided her oral services frequently to both Kelly and Marla. And they both appreciated that pleasure.

As the time neared for Carolyn's return, Sammy began to get wrestles and anxious. She'd been happy here. Contented with her existence. Comfortable with both Marla and Kelly. Especially Kelly, perhaps even in love with her.

She realized that she didn't want it to end. Contemplated her life, late at night, she realized that she no longer wanted to live as Carolyn's boy toy. She sure as hell didn't want to go back to being a gynoid.

A couple of days later, when Kelly was helping her return the clean clothes to the closets, Sammy confessed her feelings.

"Kelly, I don't want to go back."

"Huh?"

"I can't go back to being Carolyn's gynoid."

"Sammy, then just tell her. She'll be here to pick you up, soon." Kelly said, supportively.

"It's not that easy. She won't take it well, and I have nowhere to go if I do leave her."

Sammy stopped, and turned to her. "Could I stay here with you? Continue as your housekeeper?"

Kelly was stunned. She hadn't even considered keeping Sammy around, she had just expected her to leave, and that she and Marla would go back to their old lifestyle. The idea of keeping Sammy around, was interesting, though. She and Marla had been spoiled by the treatments she provided. Both around the house and in bed.

But she certainly couldn't make any commitments. Not without talking to Marla, first, and as Sammy had said, there was no telling how Carolyn would react. And Carolyn was Marla's friend. Kelly was actually kind of afraid of the. oh so domineering, Carolyn.

"Sammy, I don't know. But let me talk to Marla."

"Will you? Please? That would be so great!"

"I will, but please relax, and reconsider. I do believe that Carolyn loves you, you know."

"I know," Sammy said, miserably, "but I can't take her love anymore."

That statement really hit home with Kelly. She was really serious. Damn! What a mess.

That night Kelly discussed the situation with Marla. She too was uncomfortable with the idea of facing Carolyn. It seemed like a betrayal. Like they'd stolen Sammy away from his owner, and lover.

They both agreed that they'd enjoyed having her around. She had indeed spoiled them, and they weren't pleased to think about living without her.

They got off track for a while discussing the possibility of finding someone to take Sammy's place, after she left. If she left.

Then they considered the implications of Sammy the male, rather than Sammy the female. Would she go back to being a man? Would they be okay with that? Having a male housekeeper? Neither of them was interested in that, even if he was as good as she was with her mouth.

"I do love her mouth." Marla mused.

"Me too." Kelly confirmed, a bit reluctantly, uncomfortably.

The next morning at breakfast the three of them discussed the possibility, but much to Sammy's distress, Marla refused to commit. So, they all resumed their normal activities, as best they could.

When the day for Carolyn's arrival dawned, all three of them were on edge.

Just before lunch she drove in and was greeted by all three of them. She was pleased to be back and didn't detect Sammy's lack of enthusiasm, nor Kelly's nervousness.

Sammy waited until after he'd served all of them lunch, and they were sitting chatting, to announce her intentions.

"Carolyn, this is hard for me to say, but I don't want to come back with you. I don't want to be Sammy the gynoid, ever again. I really think I need a change, and to go back to being a man."

"Sammy. What are you saying?" Carolyn sputtered. Unable or unwilling to understand.

"You heard me, I'm sure. I love you, but I can't live with you anymore."

Carolyn, remained stunned. She looked from Sammy, to Marla, to Kelly, hoping for someone to explain that this was all a mistake. That she hadn't really heard what Sammy was saying. But she got nothing.

Finally, she swallowed and took a deep breath. "But Sammy, dear. You've been mine for years. I love you." She said, warmly. And Kelly was surprised to see her eyes tearing up. She really does love him, she concluded. But it is a bizarre kind of love.

"Carolyn, I'm sorry, but I can't be your boy toy any more. I can't stand it. I can't stand being your gynoid either."

"But you're so wonderful in your gynoid outfit. I adore you that way."

"No! I can't stand that thing!" Sammy cried, and it shocked Carolyn, and Marla too. Sammy had never raised his voice to her like that. It was clear to Marla and Kelly that he was adamant.

It was at that point that Marla decided that it just might work. She would allow him to stay since that was clearly what he wanted.

But Carolyn still didn't seem to understand. She got upset and angry. "How dare you speak to me like that! Without me you are nothing. You have nothing."

"I'll start from scratch. I just can't stay with you any longer." And Sammy started crying. "I'm sorry, but hat's how I feel. That's what I want."

Carolyn was steaming. Ready to explode. "Fine you little ingrate, stay if you want! I'm done with you!" She yelled, and she got up from the table, threw down her napkin, and stormed out of the room. She continued straight out to the front door. Marla looked at Kelly, who only shrugged, so she jumped up and followed Carolyn to catch her and try and calm her.

Sammy was left sitting, quietly crying, mumbling something like, "what am I going to do now?" more to herself than to anyone else.

Kelly got up and knelt down next to her and hugged her. Kelly felt terrible for her. But she was also pleased to see Sammy standing up for herself, and freeing herself from Carolyn's dominance.

Marla came back in several minutes later. "I was able to calm her down, a bit. I think she gets it. I do think she loves you, Sammy. Maybe she'll realize how much, and figure out how abusive she's been. Maybe you two can get back together. If you want."

Sammy sniffed and wiped her eyes. "Not now. Probably not ever."

Marla looked at her, surprised by her strength. It was something they hadn't ever seen before.

Sammy took a moment to dry her tears, then with a final sniff, she looked up at Marla. "Can I stay?" she asked, sincerely, desperately. "As your cook and housekeeper.

"As a girl or a guy?" Marla asked, and then with a chuckle, "as a French Maid? Locked in Metalwear?"

"Whatever you want." Sammy said, pleading.

"What do you want?" Kelly asked.

"I don't know. I've been a sissy and a girl for so long." And then she began to cry. "I don't know." She wailed, and Kelly pulled her close and hugged her again.

As she held the distraught girl, Kelly looked questioningly at Marla. She just shrugged. It had been nice having a servant, and one who was so good at making them happy, in so many very nice ways. And it's not like they couldn't afford to pay her.

So, Marla mumbled, "yes."

So, Kelly softy said "yes," into Sammy's ear. "Yes, stay with us."

For a moment she thought she hadn't heard. But then Sammy sniffed and pulling back she looked up Kelly and then at Marla and a big smile painted her face.