Metalwear Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn also stood and took a chain with the key collection off her neck and handed it to her. "Please take good care of her. I love her, so." She added.

Kelly wasn't so sure she believed her.

She accepted the keys, and then turned to Sammy, "come along. We'll use the shower in the master bath, it's plenty large enough for us to get this done.

"Yes miss." Sammy Droid said as she followed Kelly down the hallway.

As the two of them moved away, Marla got up. "That will take them quite a while. I'll show you to our wine bar, and you can select a bottle for us, while I go and get Sammy's new suit.

In the bathroom, Kelly pulled a stack of clean towels out of the closet and then positioned Sammy in the middle of the room, with his back to the large mirror. She expects she'll be a mess, and doesn't want to upset her.

Kelly unlocked the helmet and maneuvers it off of the poor soul's head. And it wasn't quite as bad as she expected. Perhaps Carolyn had been taking care of her, more than Marla and she had envisioned.

Sammy, of course, spent several minutes stretching his mouth and taking deep breaths of fresh air. Kelly gave her a damp towel and she rubbed at her eyes and face with her gloved hands.

"Thank you." He sighed as he began to cry. "It's so hard, and you're so nice."

"I understand, believe me I do. Let's get you out of the rest of that suit." Kelly said. She did really feel sorry for the poor girl, or guy, or sissy, whatever. She knew how difficult it was to wear the suit. And she could only imagine how rough it must have been to spend so long a time wearing it.

She took charge and without thinking much about him or his predicament, she bit-by-bit removed the various components. It took a while and he spent a lot of time groaning and moaning, but before long he was naked.

He was still stretching his limbs when she shoved him, stumbling, into the shower.

"Oh God, my whole-body hurts." He moaned with tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, but I'm sure that if you keep working them, they'll loosen up again." Kelly said as she stood back out of the spray. He didn't seem to mind being naked in front of her. He just followed orders and began washing. But he soon collapsed, sitting down on the bench, tears forming in his eyes.

Kelly stood just outside the spray and took a moment to examine him. He was completely hairless, from his face down to his toes, and his skin was pasty white from lack of exposure to the light. His body was small, and a bit girlish. Except for his cock which was also small and hairless.

"I'm so sorry. I stink and I'm so gross." Sammy cried, over and over again.

"Just stand under the spray and scrub."

"I can't stand! My feet hurt. I've been in those ballet boots for so long." Sammy moaned, crying as he sat with the water still reaching him there. "I can't stand flat footed."

"Oh, gosh. I understand. I'll be right back."

Kelly left him there while she ran out and explained Sammy's plight to Marla. She retrieved a pair of the boots they'd prepared for Sammy, ones with the crazy shaped soles that hold her on her toes.

Kelly had him sit down on the tile floor and stick his feet out of the stall, while she slid them onto Sammy's feet, and then secures the connectors that hold them in place. Kelly got wet in the process, but no matter, she can change, later.

While she was kneeling in front of him though, his cock began to grow. Not being a fan of guy's cocks, she knelt up and gave him a disgusted look.

"I'm sorry, it's been so long, and you're so nice." He muttered, embarrassed.

"Forget it." She said as she bent to finish up. "Now you scrub yourself and then slip on a robe. I'll be right outside. "Oh, and you'd better not get any ideas about whacking off in my shower." She scolded. Sammy couldn't see her smile, so he just replied "Yes Miss. I wouldn't."

Twenty minutes later, Sammy stepped out of the bathroom covered in a big, fluffy robe. He was still wearing the tall Metalwear boots, and they allowed him to walk as he did in his android suit.

"There you are." Kelly said, smiling. "And you look human."

"Thanks." He said, shyly. "It's such a relief to hear my own voice and not that horribly, girly Shirly Temple one.

"Oh, I thought that was kind of cute." Kelly said chuckling.

Sammy just shook his head. He was still drying his long hair with a towel.

Curious, Kelly asked, "I couldn't help but notice that you're hairless. And you have a sweet little body."

Sammy eyed her suspiciously. Not sure if she was making fun of him, or just being friendly.

"Mistress had all of my hair removed. Permanently with a laser. And I've always had a small build." He answered self-consciously.

Kelly nodded, not surprised. Leave it to Carolyn.

Sammy felt the need to explain further. He liked Kelly, and was anxious to please her. "It's who I am. Who I have always been. Carolyn takes good care of me."

"As long as you're happy." Kelly replied, casually. She wasn't sure how he could possibly be happy with the way he was treated. But it he thought he was happy, that was all that mattered, she decided.

They took another ten minutes to make sure Sammy was dry and to brush out his hair.

"Your hair is lovely. Long and full." Kelly said as she finished running the brush across his head.

"Mistress likes it, too."

"I'm sure," Kelly said. Then she reached and grabbed his hand. "Now come along, let's get out there. I'm sure Carolyn and Marla are waiting."

They found the two women sitting, talking and drinking in the living room.

"Oh good, let's get going. I'm dying to see the bodysuit." Carolyn said with a big smile and a gentle clap.

Marla got up and stepped over to the box she'd stashed in the corner, returning with the shiny, Metalwear outfit. It looked like a mannequin's torso.

"Wow, that is pretty, and I'm sure it will be more practical for Sammy, but I'll miss my android." Carolyn said after examining the Metalwear bodysuit that Marla presented to her. Like Sammy's android suit it was golden and would shape her body into a pleasant, feminine form, with large breasts, a tiny waist and a flat front. It would completely cover her upper body.

Sammy moaned a little when he saw it. It would be far better than the android suit, but it would still be difficult to wear, he was sure.

"Can we put it on her?" Carolyn asked excitedly.

"Of course." Marla said. She grabbed a bottle of lotion and handed it to Carolyn. You'd better apply this to her skin; it will help us slip her into the new suit."

Carolyn smiled and pulled the robe off her boy and then began covering his torso in the silky cream. Sammy shivered, it was cold, and he was embarrassed to be standing naked in front of everyone.

Carolyn gave Sammy's crotch extra attention and he moaned as she worked on his cock and balls. It had been so long...

She smiled, but then backed away to allow Marla to step up with the open Metalwear suit. "Lift your arms up and out to the side, please Sammy." She then pressed the front half of the suit to his chest. Sammy squirmed. It was cold and solid, and lined with some sort of silicon padding.

"Carolyn, would you please hold it in place, while I move around to the back?"

"Of course."

Marla moved around to Sammy's back and gently pushed the two halves together.

"Kelly, can you please pull Sammy's cock and balls out the front hatch? We don't want to pinch him."

Kelly sighed and knelt down next to Carolyn's legs and reaching up, pulled Sammy's sex out through the hole in the crotch of the suit. She wasn't pleased when the thing started to get hard.

Finished with her unpleasant task, she sat back onto her heels. "All set."

Marla then began pushing the two halves together, aligning the edges.

"It's tight!" Sammy moaned. "Tighter than my android suit. I can't breathe."

"Well dear," Carolyn said, "I asked Marla to take an extra couple of inches off your waist. You'll look even prettier."

Kelly looked up at Marla, accusingly. She could see that Sammy was in agony. But Marla just smiled and winked at her as she continued to wrestle the suit closed.

Sammy continued to groan and pant.

"Sammy, hush. Be grateful that Marla agreed to keep you, and that you're not still in your Android suit." Carolyn scolded.

Finally, with Carolyn pushing from the front, and Marla from the back all of the suit's seams closed and latched.

Still panting Sammy stood, swaying, with the bodysuit covering his entire torso from his neck to his crotch. More like a leotard than a swim suit, the Metalwear covered her shoulders as well as her hips and ass, completely. The holes through which her arms and legs fit were more like soft cuffs, but the rest of the suite's Metalwear material was firm and stiff, holding her tightly. She now had a woman's shape with large breasts and a very narrow waist.

"You can lower your arms now Sammy, and I need you to move around a bit and test to make sure that there is no pinching." Marla said as she stepped back around to Sammy's front. Kelly stood and backed away.

Sammy did as she was told. She waved her arms around and took small steps around the room.

Kelly giggled as she watched her moving around. Apparently, she was the only one who noticed her cock hanging out, down between her legs.

"Try bending and twisting." Marla instructed.

"How does it feel?" Carolyn asked.

"It's tight and breathing is difficult, but otherwise it's just like my android suit." Sammy said, softly and breathlessly.

"That's as it should be." Carolyn said dismissively. "Now we just have to finish closing you up."

Carolyn grabbed Sammy by the hips and knelt down in front of her. There she proceeded to push Sammy's cock back and into the suit's crotch. Once there, she slid the opening's cover closed and latched it, locking it with the key Marla provided.

Although Sammy was used to her cock being locked away by the similar fitting on the android suit, she still reacted by groaning and tearing-up. Her poor, ignored cock had been free of all restraints for an hour, but had received no attention or release. It was hell!

But she was soon distracted by what she knew Carolyn would do next.

She had stepped over to her purse and returned with a large butt plug. It was huge! Longer and bigger around than the one's she usually forced upon Sammy.

Carolyn saw her toy's reaction. "I bought this one for you, my dear, to make sure you behave for your new friends, and as a constant reminder of how much I love you. Wasn't that nice of me?"

"Yes Mistress." Sammy said automatically, but with a sad sigh.

"Now bend over and grab your knees."

Sammy, resigned, bent as much as she could and was barely able to touch his knees, constrained as she was by the suit's stiff construction. She grunted, trying to breathe in that position. She began panting like an excited dog as Carolyn greased her ass, through the hole in the suit's rear, and then slowly began inserting the plug through and into her asshole.

Sammy grimaced and groaned and Kelly, fearing that Sammy might faint, grabbed her and held her while Carolyn worked the thing into her.

Finally, the widest portion slipped past her sphincter and the plug slid into place, sucked in by the little muscle.

Sammy grunted and her breathing eased, a bit.

Carolyn chuckled and slid the rear hatch closed, and locked it with its key.

"There. That's done. You can stand up now, my little lover boy."

Sammy, with her rear feeling full, stood up and slowly got her breathing to settle down. She still couldn't take deep breaths, but she was able to suck in enough oxygen to keep her from feeling faint. She took the opportunity to inventory her new body. It was wonderful being able to use her arms and feel with her hands. She rubbed them up and down her Metalwear torso; pleased when she arrived at her bare legs.

Looking down she saw her huge, metal covered breasts. They seemed larger than the ones on the gynoid suit, and these also had prominent nipples. Her chest was so large that she couldn't see her feet. She realized that she'd have to be extra careful walking around, especially as she was still wearing the tall ballet-type boots. She was used to them, but despite all of the practice, she still had difficulty with her balance. Over the weeks and months, she'd stumbled and fallen several times. She'd considered herself lucky as the suit protected her to some degree from breaking something.

"Okay. Enough." Carolyn barked after a few minutes. "Now go and put on one of your maid's uniforms, and for God's sake do your makeup. Then come back so I can see you, before I have to leave."

"Yes Mistress." Sammy muttered as she turned and tottered down the hall to her new bedroom.

There, she grabbed her makeup case and headed into the attached bathroom. She wanted to see more of herself in the mirror, and she could then do her makeup, as Carolyn always required, before she worried about digging through her suitcases and dressing.

Looking at her body in the big mirror Sammy was actually not unhappy. Carolyn had from their first days together, done her best to feminize him. Turn him into the sissy of her dreams. And he had come to accept and even enjoy dressing as a girl, and behaving like one too. Back at Carolyn's house, all of his cloths were feminine, even the ones he wore on those rare occasions when he went out as a boy.

Back then, his feminine clothes included bras, with breast forms, and corsets that gave him a more womanly figure. Now the Metalwear bodysuit forced him into a very pretty and sexy shape.

The most unappealing aspect, was how his poor cock was still locked away. He'd hated it when he wore the android outfit, and he hated it now, too. It was worse than being secured in a cock-cage. Of course, the big plug in his ass wasn't all that enjoyable either, but he had been wearing one of those since the beginning. Carolyn had fitted one inside him almost as soon as he'd moved in with her. The one in there now was the largest he'd ever worn, though.

Finished examining her new self, Sammy began work on her make-up. Carolyn required her to wear it thick; heavy and sexy all of the time. Only when she took him out as a boy, was he allowed to go with a lighter application, but nonetheless, Sammy always wore a full face of make-up.

With her make-up complete, Sammy dug out one of the black, French maid outfits. It was ridiculously revealing and humiliatingly slutty, but Sammy still liked it. She felt very sexy, and subservient in the thing. And, as she checked herself, before heading out to show herself off, very erotic and arousing. So much so, that her cock, crushed and pushed back, hurt her as it tried in vain to grow.

Kelly had to work hard to not laugh as Sammy walked carefully into the room. She looked like an old pin-up girl from a porn magazine. Or the star of a porn movie. Her make-up was heavy and slutty, and her hair was long and gloriously feminine.

Her black satin, dress fit her like a glove. It was actually too tight at her breasts, and her metal nipples poked out obscenely.

The satin skirt was tiny, and the layers of white ruffled petticoats underneath held it out almost horizontal. The combination only barely covered her crotch. She wasn't wearing any stockings as she couldn't remove her shoes to put them on. That might be something they should do to improve her look. Kelly thought, and again had to suppress a giggle.

It did look a bit odd, as the low-cut, and white-lace bordered bodice, designed to show off the wearer's breasts did not show skin. The golden chest of Sammy's Metalwear body-suit looked out of place.

The little black and lace collar fit perfectly, and hid the seam where the golden suit ended and Sammy's neck began.

Seeing her Carolyn stood up and clapped, delightedly.

"She does look lovely, doesn't she?" Carolyn said, it wasn't really a question. More a statement of fact.

Marla smiled. "Yes, she does, but kind of cliché, don't you think?"

"Not at all. I love that look, and I'm sure everyone else will too."

"Everyone else?"

"Why, of course. Her whole wardrobe is made up of outfits like that. Some of them are even from your latex line. You should be proud."

"So, you expect her to dress in these outfits, all of the time? Inside and outside the house?" Kelly asked incredulously.

"Of course, my dear. Those are the only things she was allowed to pack." Carolyn replied proudly. "There are several colors, but for the most part they're all the same design. And of course, there are several from your latex line, too." She finished, nodding toward Marla.

Kelly just shook her head, but when she looked at Sammy, she didn't seem bothered.

Then Carolyn, looked at Sammy with a stern look. "Where are your stockings?" But, before she could answer, Carolyn turned to Marla, "She has beautiful black seamed nylons to wear with her outfit. And the seams are always perfectly straight."

"I'm sorry mistress, but with the boots already in place, I was unable to put them on."

"Yes, he had to wear the tall boots in the shower, as he couldn't stand, flat footed." Kelly explained.

"Ah, I understand. But please make sure that she wears them at all times in future. They really are an important part of her outfit."

Surprisingly, Carolyn then stepped up and hugged her lover and gave her a lengthy kiss. And Sammy hugged and kissed her back, like any normal couple, except of course it looked a little more like a woman kissing her sexy maid.

"I love the way you look, my dearest." Carolyn finished off.

Then she turned back to Marla and Kelly. "Now that her hands are free of her gloves, please get her a manicure, with long-pretty extensions. That's one aspect of the android suit I miss. Seeing her lovely, feminine hands, on display."

"Of course," Marla said.

"And Marla, my dear, besides the wonderful bodysuit, please keep her in those tall boots, like the ones she's used to? I don't want her feet and ankles to forget their beautiful en pointe training."

"Yes, of course. We have several pairs for her. Some are not quite so tall, not ballet style, but they do have very high heels. They may be more suitable for every-day wear."

"Well, okay, I suppose."

They visited for a few more minutes, with Carolyn describing various aspects of Sammy's expected behavior, her excellent cooking skills and Carolyn's expectations for ways Sammy would earn his keep; serving, cleaning and washing.

She finished quickly, clearly anxious to begin her trip.

As she was leaving, she chuckled, and added one final instruction, "And, please Marla, and Kelly, too, feel free to use Sammy, personally, for sex whenever you'd like. She's very good with her mouth and she has magic fingers."

Marla nodded, and Carolyn stepped out through the door. There, on the front step, she turned again and added, "If you feel up to it, you can even provide her some relief, in any form you'd like. She is allowed to cum, once in a while."

She laughed as she turned waving over her shoulder, and climbed into her car.

Carolyn drove off without another glance, leaving Marla and Kelly standing outside, and Sammy in the doorway.

"Well, that was, ah, special." Marla said as she turned toward Kelly.

"That's one way to describe it." Kelly replied.

"Sammy, how about some dinner? We can work on it together. I'm interested to sample your skills as a chef." Marla said as they moved into the house together.

"I think you'll be pleased, Mistress." Sammy said, and punctuated her statement with a curtsy.

Marla giggled. "Sammy, I'm not your mistress, and although the curtsy was delightful, it wasn't necessary. Please just call us Marla and Kelly, and the curtseys are strictly optional."