All Comments on 'Metamorphosis'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 3 years ago
5 Stars

Communication and everything in the open.

This belonged in Group Sex where it would have gotten better scores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Welcome to Disney World.

you have to stop with your teenage fantasies allowing to jerk off.

your story is absolutely not believable.

the guy spends 3 pages telling us that his wife is one of the most beautiful women in the world, and that no one knows about her, especially her.

then in a few days, that's it, she discovers that she has a pussy and that the guys want to put their cocks in it. then transformation into a slut.

turn off your computer a little and put your nose to the window.

stop the exaggeration, always wanting more: more beautiful, more beautiful, richer, stronger, 12 "cock, can come 5 times without unwinding, ........ this will make your writings more realistic.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Hope your poor whorewife doesn’t die in a bathtub, from a drug overdose.

wajawhiiiwajawhiiiabout 3 years agoAuthor

To: Anonymous user on 04/09/2021

It’s a story! It’s a fantasy! Step out of your “real” world for just a minute, suspend disbelief and let your imagination loose. If you want realism, read Melville. (Is “Moby Dick” believable?)

Never the less you have an opinion. Others may have a different opinion. That’s exactly as it should be. You see a beautiful woman transformed into a slut. Others see a prudish woman transformed into a butterfly.

Your opinion is valuable whether or not I agree with it. However, I believe the value of an opinion decreases when the writers are unwilling to publicly identify themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

1⭐

this should surely have been posted in the category "group sex" and not "loving wives".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

1 star.

metamorphosis ?

we could have thought of a nice transformation, but it looks more like a fly than a butterfly.

Pity.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Like Whitney Houston? You want your wife to die in a bathtub from a drug overdose.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

not very pretty the metamorphosis.

In addition, your characters are not very believable: as always, the average guy married to a mega super beautiful woman but who nobody has ever noticed.

a very beautiful woman is always noticed especially if she has a very pretty face.

moreover, women are not stupid.

they are conscious of themselves on the physical plane.

and for information, they have a brain between their ears.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hello wajawhii,

why credible? because it appeals more to the reader and he can better identify with the characters.

90% of the stories feature a bride so beautiful she should be on the cover of Sports Illustred as Kate Upton.

the husband is still a guy: average height, average weight, average cock ......

then finally the meeting with the other man who is big, strong, big cock, ......

Why not write on normal profiles.

a woman with a little weight in her late thirties with a small belly due to pregnancy is also a beautiful wife and a beautiful mother.

Why the search for extra marital pleasure (adultery, exchange ....) is always described with a bull.

Why shouldn't the bull be the husband?

the search for a sexual partner is done by a seduction, an attraction (nice body, bezu smile, beautiful eyes, skinny model style, in flesh Marilyn style, .....) and not with a rule.

I wish you a good continuation, a good inspiration, and a lot of originality in order to stand out from the many stories with similar threads and characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous