Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused and then added "Feel free to get undressed and to pleasure yourselves if you want. Does anyone have any questions?"

A collective shake of heads indicated they did not. James turned to me and said, "Are you ready, baby?"

I nodded feeling nervous but also very excited. James and I moved to the bed and began to undress. It didn't take long as I only needed to kick off my shoes, remove my socks then my T-shirt and finally my skirt. Having forsaken any underwear we were both naked in moments. We stared at each other and I felt my body changing as I got more and more aroused. The same was true for James and his cock was soon fully erect and as big as I'd ever seen it.

Taking a look at our audience I saw they were all naked and moving to form a semicircle around us. They were all sporting healthy erections with some already touching themselves. My pussy gushed again and I could more feel fluid trickling down my legs. I was still finding it difficult to believe that I was capable of arousing so many men but the proof was all around me!

Crouching down before my husband with my legs as far apart as I could get them I took hold of his steel hard shaft and then leaned forwards taking him into my mouth. He groaned as my lips lipped over his throbbing glans and I flicked my tongue against its opening. I could taste his precum and took a moment to savour it before taking as much of his penis as I could without choking.

I looked up and our eyes met and I could see lust and love reflected in James's eyes. I stopped moving my mouth and slid my hands up the back of his thighs until they reached his buttocks. Taking hold of the firm cheeks I began to move my head back and forth while flicking my tongue against his shaft. James placed his hands on either side of my head, holding me steady as he began to thrust his hips in time with my motions.

He was moaning and I could tell he was getting close, on the next backstroke, I let his cock pop free of my lips and leaned back slightly. His cock was bright red and jerking up and down, still connected to me by a string of saliva. He cried out in pleasure and I realised I'd left it too late! His sperm erupted from his cock and splattered against me. Shot after shot of the thick white fluid coated my face and chest as he emptied himself.

I let go of his buttocks and used my hands to scoop some of the stuff into my mouth but James reached down and pulled me to my feet, licking my face before kissing me deeply and transferring his ejaculate into my mouth. He'd never done this before and I loved it. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer, loving the feel of his chest hair tickling my sensitive nipples.

I was surprised to feel his hard cock poking into me. Normally, he softened quite rapidly after an orgasm but it seemed the unique situation was keeping him hard. I didn't want to waste a moment and said "How do you want me?"

"From behind on the bed," he said with a husky voice I barely recognized.

I stepped away from him and moved to the bed as sexily as I could. I took my time and looked at the array of aroused males watching me. All of them were stroking their cocks and watching me closely. I crawled onto the bed on all fours and then moved my knees apart slightly before bending down so that my face was near the mattress. As James moved in behind me, the six guys shuffled closer for an even better view.

My husband placed his hands on my arse cheeks and pulled them apart letting them see everything I had to offer. There were some gasps from the guys and I felt more pussy juice trickle down my thighs. James's finger scooped it up and then I felt him spread it over my arsehole before pushing a finger into my tight back entrance. I moaned loudly and it looked like the anal play was enough to bring one of the guys to completion. I was facing him as he grunted, jerked his hand rapidly and began to ejaculate.

His first shot covered quite a distance and I felt a few warm splatters hit my outstretched hand. I'd never seen another man ejaculate and I loved the fact that he found me sexy enough to come so quickly! My attention returned to my husband when his tongue began probing my pussy. I almost suppressed my cry of pleasure before remembering that I no longer had to hold back. It was a relief to let everything out knowing that it turned James on to hear the sounds I made during sex.

His finger and tongue worked in tandem and before long, my cries and squeals turned to screams as another climax surged through my body. As often happens when I'm aroused, my orgasm was accompanied by a spray of fluid that drenched James's face. He pulled back but still worked his finger in and out of my arse while his other hand began vigorously rubbing my pussy and clitoris. This prolonged my orgasm and I squirted again and again until he finally had mercy on me and stopped.

I was panting and collapsed onto the bed, my eyes closed as I tried to regain my breath. I could hear the guys talking excitedly and then some movement on the bed. Opening my eyes I saw one of them crawling towards me. I stiffened somewhat in surprise and then heard James say "It's OK Minami, I asked them to help hold you."

I remained tense as I felt hands touching my hips and tummy, gasping as more slid across my chest and cupped my breasts and nipples. It didn't stop there and these hands were joined by more on my thighs and legs before they all began to lift me. It was a unique sensation to be held aloft in this way but I soon had other things to concentrate on! There was movement behind me, as someone slid between my legs and took hold of my buttocks pulling them apart. I could picture my pussy and asshole gaping and tensing involuntarily when I felt the hot tip of a cock make contact.

In a soothing voice, James said "Just relax baby, it's going to be great!"

I took a deep breath and unclenched my muscles. A moment later I cried in pleasure as his hot rigid pole rapidly penetrated me. There was a slapping sound of skin on skin and I could feel his testicles bang against my clitoris as he bottomed out. My body rocked forwards from the impact but our helpers swung me back into position and held me steady. I'd never felt anything like this and could already feel another orgasm approaching quickly.

James paused a moment and then began thrusting rapidly. He felt deeper than ever and his long even strokes were driving me insane as his downward curve stimulated all the sensitive nerves along the roof of my pussy. I barely recognized the sounds emanating from my lips as I peaked. My body shook and trembled and the orgasmic feelings didn't end as a finger penetrated my arse and the hands holding my tits and nipples began squeezing them.

Even with the best soundproofing, I was sure anyone else residing on this floor of the hotel would hear me. I felt myself gush again and James picked up the pace before stiffening and unloading deep within me. I saw stars and then everything went black...

I returned to consciousness slowly, hearing murmuring voices and the words "Wake up baby" followed by gentle kisses on my cheek and neck. As my eyes fluttered open I could see a blurry face hovering above mine until it came into focus and I recognized my husband. His look of concern changed to one of relief and he smiled as he continued his gentle kisses "Welcome back!"

I was lying on my back and briefly wondered how I'd ended up in this position. I was exhausted but felt happier and better than ever in my life. I smiled at James and he sat up. Six other faces, all smiling, came into view and when I took in the rest of their bodies I could see that every one of them was flaccid! How long and I been out and what had I missed?

These and other questions would have to wait as James stood up and said "OK guys, that's it for tonight!"

There was some laughter and chattering as the guys moved away, some of them giving me waves or nods as they quickly dressed. While James showed them out I looked at my ravaged body and could see smears of semen all over it. Surely this couldn't all be from James and how had it ended up on top of me when I could remember him releasing deep inside?

I was still in a dreamy state of bliss as James crawled onto the bed beside me. "Are you feeling OK?"

I nodded and he smiled and gave me such a look of love that my heart melted. "You're the most amazing wife a man could ever have!"

He kissed me gently and then began kissing and licking my neck before slowly working his way down. It felt so good and I loved how gentle he was being when he reached my swollen breasts and nipples. He continued and my body tingled as I knew he was cleaning off all the traces of come I'd seen earlier. When he reached my pussy, he took a few licks that made me shudder and then said "push it out baby, I want to taste us."

I squeezed my internal muscles and heard him say "Yeah, here it comes!"

I could feel a dollop of the mixture as it slid from within me and then James fastened his face on my pussy and began to lick, suck and swallow. I continued squeezing until nothing was left and James began to lick and kiss my thighs. I never wanted this to end but all too soon he reached my feet and when they were done he sat up.

"Delicious!"

I giggled as he slid his hands under my knees and neck and then lifted me like a child. We moved off the bed and into the bathroom where he gently set me on my feet in front of the shower. Holding me steady with one arm he reached over and turned on the water, waiting until it was warm enough.

We washed each other thoroughly and in silence. I'd never felt closer to my husband and knew that this experience would change our relationship forever. After the shower, James carefully dried me off and then we returned to the bedroom. We had a fit of laughter when we saw the state of the bed. "Um, I think housekeeping might be surprised tomorrow!" he said.

"We can't sleep in that mess!"

James nodded and retrieved a small bottle of wine from the minibar "Take the top sheet off."

I did as he asked and he poured some of the wine onto the white cotton. "Now I can call them and ask for a new one!"

I laughed "I knew I married a genius."

James put on his boxers and used the phone while I went to finish up in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and used the hairdryer before returning to the bedroom. James was standing at the foot of the bed and two staff members were putting the final touches on the replacement sheet. I was still naked as I hadn't heard them come in.

Before today I would have been mortified but now I wasn't the least bit bothered. James smiled at me and put a hand on my bottom as I stood next to him. They were probably used to such occurrences and didn't seem shocked, although I did notice them sneaking more than a few looks while they worked.

After receiving a nice tip from James the two guys left and we were finally ready for bed. James stripped off his underwear and I could see his cock was semi-erect again.

"Don't tell me you want more! I can't handle it tonight."

He laughed "Don't worry, I just love showing you off!"

I laughed "Then you'll be glad to hear that I love it too!"

"What happened to make you change so much?"

I smiled "It's a long story."

"I don't care, I want to hear all of it!"

I recounted the events of the day and James laughed loudly as I reached the part where I was told I had to be naked in the sauna.

"I wish I'd been there!"

I went on to tell him about how I'd shown off to the four guys and how excited it had made me.

"You naughty minx!" he laughed, "I've always told you that you're sexy as hell and you never believed me."

"I know, I was stupid but that's behind me now and I promise I won't go back to being a prude!"

He smiled and we kissed and cuddled. "You should have heard the comments from the guys, they've never seen a woman as hot as you!"

I felt my body react to his comments and said "And you don't mind?"

He laughed, "Hell no! You've made almost all my fantasies come true and I've never felt happier or closer to you."

"It's the same for me and I'll do anything you want from now on."

James kissed me deeply and despite my exhaustion, I felt my body begin to respond again. When we came up for air I said "Now that I've told you everything you have to tell me what happened at the end. All I remember is being held up and feeling you erupt inside me and then, when I woke up, I was on my back and covered in sperm!"

He smiled as he said, "You can't remember anything else?"

"No, tell me!"

"OK. Well you're right, I unloaded into you and you screamed and went limp. The guys were quite worried and when I pulled out, they lowered you to the bed and we rolled you onto your back. I told them this sometimes happened and then Peter asked it would be OK for them to come over you. I wasn't sure at first but felt sorry for them as they were all hard as stone and hadn't been able to jerk off because they were holding you up. "

He paused and looked for a reaction from me, but I just said "Go on."

"Well I agreed and it was the hottest thing I've ever seen. The guys were three to a side and began jerking off while commenting on your hot tits, nipples, pussy and your huge clit. It was amazing and even though I'd only just come I was hard again and joined in."

I felt his cock harden against my leg from the memory and I took him in hand and slowly stroked him as he continued.

"After a few minutes, Sam was the first to go and watching his come splatter onto your skin caused a chain reaction in the rest of us. Almost at once, we all began shooting, you can't imagine how sexy you looked covered in sperm."

He suddenly sat up and grabbed his phone from the night table and then showed me a photo. "I just had to take a picture."

I stared at the image of myself covered in fresh semen from seven men. I had to admit James was right, I did look amazing and what made the photo even better was the fact that you could see seven spent cocks surrounding me, some with strings of sperm still dripping from their tips.

I looked at James and saw he saw staring at me intently and slightly nervously. I could tell he was worried he'd gone too far. I frowned and then sternly said "James! How could you do this?"

I couldn't keep up the pretence of anger for long and added "Next time, wait until I'm awake because I want to see it!"

"You little devil!" he said laughingly, "I'll teach you to not fool with me."

He grabbed hold of me and rolled me over then began to slap my bottom. The slight sting and the heat that followed felt good and I groaned "harder, hit me harder! I've been a naughty girl!"

He did as I asked and I cried out as his hand hit my tender bottom again. "MORE!"

He hit me again and then once more. I screamed into the matrasses as an orgasm of the kind I'd never experienced before hit me. I felt James gently rub my cheeks and then kiss them. I rolled onto my back and said "God! I didn't know I could have an orgasm from being slapped on the arse!"

He laughed and then cuddled up to me again. "I hope I didn't hit you too hard?"

"If I can't sit down tomorrow we'll know!"

We both laughed and then James said "We better get some sleep, the conference starts at 10."

"OK, but first tell me something."

"What?"

"Before the shower, you licked all that sperm off me, didn't you mind that it wasn't only yours?"

"Not really. I allowed those guys to spray over you and I wanted to show you that I'll love you and take care of you no matter what we do together or with others."

It meant a lot to me to hear these words and after he turned off the light I fell asleep in his arms almost instantly.

***

I woke to the sun streaming into our room. James was already up and gently shaking my shoulder. "Wake up beautiful."

I groaned and stretched "What time is it?"

"8:30, I'd love to have breakfast with you but we have to hurry."

"OK, give me a moment!" I said as I scrambled off the bed and went to the bathroom.

When I was done I selected a white shirt and a skirt, slipping them both on without wearing any underwear. James was smiling in approval but I wasn't pleased. I really would need to buy some more revealing clothes. The shirt was alright as it was quite thin and I could leave a few more buttons undone than I normally did. The skirt however was almost knee-length and not sexy at all.

I made a face at my reflection and James said "What's wrong? You look good enough to eat!"

I smiled "Thanks, but the skirt is a bit dowdy. I'm going to have to buy a few new things."

"I'm all for that! Why don't you go to town this morning?"

"Good idea!"

"If you're ready, let's go for breakfast."

I took one last look to make sure I looked OK and then we were off. In the lift, James was staring at my chest and I said "What's wrong?"

"Nothing! You just look great."

I checked myself in the mirror and could see that in this light, the dark points of my nipples could be seen through the somewhat sheer fabric. I leaned forwards slightly and the shirt gaped open, revealing all of my breasts to whoever was looking that way. I could see James staring at my exposed breasts in the mirror and I said "Is it too much?"

"No! I love the look and you're in complete control of your exposure."

After giving our room number at the restaurant entrance, we were shown to a table and were about to visit the buffet when someone called "James!"

We turned to look and I froze as I recognized the four men I'd teased the first time I visited the sauna. I blushed and felt my nipples stiffen as I looked at them. These four and maybe even some others in the restaurant had seen every inch of my body. "Who are they?" I whispered to James.

He took my hand and we walked towards them as he said "They're from the marketing department at work."

James introduced me to them and I could see they were surprised when he said I was his wife. Maybe they'd thought I was his bit on the side or even an escort?"

"Why don't you and Minami join us? We're waiting for our eggs."

James looked at me questioningly and I shrugged and said "Fine with me."

He nodded "Thanks, we'll just grab some food from the buffet."

As we walked away I squeezed his hand and whispered "Those were the guys I told you about!"

He stared at me in surprise "You mean from the sauna?"

I nodded "Yes!"

He laughed and said, "If you carry on like this, soon everyone in the company will have seen you naked!"

As we filled a tray with our selections James said "Since they've seen it all already, why don't you give them a few more glimpses to refresh their memories!"

I gave him an elbow but smiled inwardly as I'd already planned to do just that. Once we were settled at their table they asked us a few questions about how long we'd been married and where I was from. It was a rather mundane conversation and they soon switched the topic to work and the conference. I made sure to lean over whenever I reached for something on the table and knew they were getting an eye full each time. It brought the conversation back to more interesting subjects and one of them asked "Have you already visited the waterpark Minami?", as he sipped his coffee.

What was he doing? Was he trying to embarrass me in front of James? I decided two could play at that game and said "I thought I'd made more of an impression on you yesterday, it certainly seemed that way as you couldn't keep your eyes off me at the pool!"

He choked on his coffee and I felt a sense of satisfaction when some of it spilt on his shirt. James laughed and said, "Minami went by herself during the day and then we joined some of the other guys in the evening, it's a very enjoyable place."

I could see the surprise written on their faces and at the same time they weren't sure if James knew that I'd been naked in front of them. While the guy that spilled the coffee left to clean up one of the others tried to change the subject "So what are your plans for today?"

1...34567...11