Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We gathered around and I noticed quite a few of the guys (including James) holding their towels in such a way as to hide any embarrassing erections. As Peter was explaining the rules of the sauna and the facilities I thought about the fun I could have with this group. I made it my mission to tease them as much as possible without being obvious about it. I tuned back into Peter just as he was saying it was best to start with a lower temperature sauna and work our way up to the really hot ones.

We all agreed and he led us to what he called a "Bio sauna". Before entering Peter mentioned that the lower benches were not as hot as the top ones and that a 10 to 15-minute stay was recommended but if anyone felt unwell they should leave immediately. There were a couple of people already inside and although there were three levels of benches it would be difficult for all eight of us to find a space to lie down.

I watched as Peter clambered to the top bench and arranged his towel so that he could sit. He had a nicely shaped bottom and I liked watching his penis and testicles jiggle about between his legs. Once he was happy he sat down with his feet and bottom on the towel. The rest of us had been standing around waiting to see what he did and now a couple of the guys climbed up next to him and sat in the same way. The top row on that side was full and two others went for the same position on the opposite side. This left James and me to find a space. I quickly realised that the benches opposite the entrance would give me the best opportunities for exposure.

I whispered to James "I want to lie down, let's go there" as I pointed towards the bench I'd chosen.

He nodded and I went ahead, acutely aware that all the guys were watching me. The fact that the lower benches were already occupied worked in my favour as I had to step over them to get to the middle and then arrange my towel while on the bench. A middle-aged guy lying down benefitted most as he got a great view right up between my parted legs. Once on the bench, I crawled forwards on my hands and knees giving the group with Peter a great view of my ass and pussy while the guys on the other side could see my tiny hanging breasts and hard nipples.

I place the towel down and then crawled to one end. I now had to turn around which sounds easy but isn't when you're on a 50-60cm wide bench. I sat up on my knees and then shuffled around until I was facing in the opposite direction. While doing this my legs were apart, giving anyone looking a fantastic view of my shaved and quickly moistening pussy.

Now that I was facing Peter's group I went back down on my hands and crawled in their direction as I unfolded the rest of the blanket. Being an equal opportunities girl I was glad that I'd managed to give all the guys the same views. With my towel in place, I was ready to lie down. I did this by sitting up on my knees again and then pulling one foot up from under me until my knee was pointing upwards. I knew the guys were getting a good look at my tits and between my parted legs.

I repeated the motion with my other foot and now, with both knees pointing upwards I lowered my back unto the bench. Of course, I was too far down and to correct this I raised my hips and pushed myself backwards with my legs, making sure to let one knee tip to the side slightly as I did so. When my head was near the end of the towel I stopped and slowly lowered my knees. Both sets of guys could now stare down at my body to their heart's content.

Peter's side had the slight advantage of seeing between my legs but the others should also be able to see my breasts and nipples and the bulge of my pubic mound. James was the last man standing and he opted for the bench above mine. He had a hard time reaching it and I suppressed a giggle as I saw his semi-hard cock revealed as he climbed over me. It looked like he'd enjoyed my performance!

I lay on my back for about 5 minutes and then rolled onto my side, facing towards the entrance. This not only gave the guys another perspective but also allowed me to see if I'd managed to get any of them excited. On Peter's side, two of the guys had their hands clasped and covering their crotches. I couldn't be sure but hoped they were erect and that I was the reason. Looking towards the others I could see a similar situation. While none had a full erection, all three of them were showing definite signs of growth whilst trying to hide it.

I smiled inwardly and a few minutes later changed position once more. This time I opted for lying on my front. I wiggled my hips slightly to get comfortable and made sure to leave my feet apart. Making love to me in this position was one of James's favourite things to do and I know I looked sexy like this. Peter's side had the advantage again but I already had some ideas on how I could even the score for the others.

Hearing some movement and took a quick look and saw the people, that had been here before us, leaving. Now that it was just the eight of us, Peter announced "Our time will be up in a couple of minutes. James and Minami, you should sit up otherwise you might feel dizzy when we leave."

I pushed myself up and then moved my feet onto the lower bench which was now empty. As this wasn't allowed, I stood up and then turned around to adjust my towel. I was facing Peter's side as I did this and purposely moved it too far so that it slid to the ground. Instead of stepping off the bench to retrieve it, I simply went onto my knees and then bent forwards. I heard some sharp intakes of breath from the other bench and knew they were seeing me in the perfect doggy position, arse up and face down.

When I got hold of the towel I took my time getting it into place and then finally sat down facing the entrance. My back was straight and my arms were at my side pushing my little breasts forwards. James now also moved and put his legs on either side of me. When I felt them touch my arm, I turned around and smiled, His penis was now fully erect and pointing forwards between his legs. Seeing him aroused like this, in a public place and with his friends, made my pussy swell and lubricate in response.

I watched and after another two minutes stood up and took my towel then climbed off the bench. I waited by the door and watched the others with interest. James was first and he just stood up without even trying to hide his erection. The others watched him as he climbed down and stood next to me with his stiff penis brushing against my waist. It looked like his bold example set a precedent and one by one the guys moved to join us.

Every one of them was erect and I felt elated by my success. They formed a circle around us and I stared at the variety of hard organs on display. Never in my life did I think I would experience anything like this! There were quite a few different sizes and shapes with Peter's the longest by a few centimetres but also rather thin. One of the other guys had the thickest penis but it was shorter than James's and curved to the left.

No words were exchanged we just stood there, me looking at the guys and them all looking at me. Peter said, "We can't walk around outside with boners so it's best to cover them with our towels and try to cool things down in the showers!"

Women had a definite advantage here, I was so turned on, my body was flushed, my nipples were bigger than ever and I was sure my pussy was dripping but thanks to the sauna my colour and the moisture between my legs were attributed to the heat and I couldn't be blamed for having large nipples! It felt great as I led the pack of erect men to the showers, each holding their towels strategically placed to hide their stiff cocks.

I hung my towel and began to wash without worrying about anyone else. The guys had to wait for the coast to clear before they could proceed. Their number was an advantage as we occupied all the remaining showers and the remaining guys blocked the view as they waited for their turn. James hung his towel and joined me under the same shower. I moaned as his hands ran over my wet skin and his hard cock poked me. How far would he go? I couldn't imagine he'd risk having actual sex right here but the thought of it made me so hot I found myself wishing he would!

Instead, he held me close and whispered "You sexy devil, I bet you'd love it if I bent you over and fucked you with all the guys watching!"

The picture he painted, and the fact that his leg was rubbing against my engorged clitoris, pushed me over the edge and I had to grab hold of him as my body shook in orgasm. I screamed into his shoulder and jerked my body against his leg to prolong the feeling. When it was over, I felt drained and was glad he was supporting me or I might have collapsed.

"Oh my god Minami, you're the hottest woman on the planet!"

I pushed him back slightly and stared down at his huge cock, it was throbbing and almost red. I don't recall ever having seen it quite like this. I took hold of it and began stroking it. James groaned and I looked up and found him staring at me. It was my turn for some dirty talk and I said "All your friends are watching me jerk you off, give them a show and cover me with your sperm!"

I didn't know if they were watching or not but it seemed to do the trick and James grunted loudly and his penis swelled between my fingers as it began to spit shot after shot of ejaculate. I laughed in delight and, using my free hand, spun the temperature dial to its lowest setting. We both cried out as the icy water blasted us but it was refreshing! Thankfully the timer deactivated the water soon after and the torture ended.

As we moved apart I looked at the other guys. It was clear they'd watched us and two of them were still fully erect. The third one was softening and I wondered if he'd taken care of himself! We provided cover while the remaining guys showered. The ones that were still erect resorted to the cold water treatment and it seemed effective as they were noticeably smaller when we left.

It felt so liberating to walk naked holding James's hand. We attracted a bit of attention as it was probably unusual for such a large group of guys to be accompanied by a single female. I welcomed every glance and took each opportunity to tease. The highlight of the evening so far was the salt pool.

James suggested I float on my back and I did so willingly. To avoid rolling over the best technique was to extend your arms and legs. The feeling of weightlessness was very calming and I was so buoyant the top of my body was above the waterline. With my legs far apart and my arms stretched, every part of me was exposed and James facilitated things by slowly spinning me around.

It made me so horny, my nipples swelled obscenely and I knew my clitoris would be standing out like a small cock and so sensitive that the slightest touch would bring me to a climax. After I don't know how many rounds of the pool James moved between my legs and pulled me towards him until I could feel his chest hair brush against my pussy. Taking hold of my arms he then pulled me up.

I slid down his body and, as I knew it would, the friction on my extended clitoris was enough to push me into another climax. I'm sure my expression was a giveaway, but I managed to suppress my usually loud orgasmic scream until I came into contact with his rock hard cock. It slid between my legs and then along my opening until rubbing against my clit.

This was just too much and I clasped my arms and legs around him as another, even bigger orgasm washed over me. My body shook and this time I had to bite James's shoulder to muffle the scream. When some semblance of control returned, I opened my jaw and was relieved to see that I hadn't drawn blood! His skin however was red and a clear impression of my teeth could be seen.

I looked around and I was pretty sure everyone in the pool was aware of what had just happened. A day ago I would have been mortified but now I loved it and only wished we didn't have to hide anything. I wanted nothing more than for James to lift me onto the edge of the pool and take me in full view of everyone. They should see his huge cock thrusting in and out of my tiny stretched pussy until we both came loudly and then watch his come oozing out of me as we separated.

Alas, this was not to be, but James did the next best thing. His hands moved to my bottom and I felt him position me so that his cock could penetrate. I helped him and then hung onto him so tightly so that my nipples were rubbing against his furry chest. His cock felt hot and massive as it moved into me, making me wrap my legs around him and gasp in response. This was it! We were having proper sex in a pool surrounded by strangers and James's colleagues.

They couldn't see much but must have guessed what was going on! I looked around and saw many of them watching as our bodies gently rocked against each other. Some of the couples in the pool were also holding on to each other and I wondered if anyone else was doing the same thing we were? Were the single guys touching themselves as they watched us?

James began to walk towards the edge of the pool and this made his cock move in and out with each step. I felt a powerful jet of water hit my bottom and then James shifted slightly and the jet hit the area between my anus and my pussy. The pulses of water combined with my husband's cock felt amazing and I buried my face in his neck to muffle my squeals. We just stood there without moving but I could feel another massive orgasm building up. When he lifted me slightly and the jet hit his cock its entire length began to vibrate within me.

I'd never felt anything like it and a huge orgasm hit instantly and seemed to never end. I don't know how long it continued but it seemed like forever and my screams became silent as my voice gave out. When James moved us away from the jet I just clung to him and was grateful that he was also still holding on to me. I felt his penis soften slowly and then slip from within me.

When I felt some strength return to my limbs I lowered my legs and let go of him. He smiled at me and whispered "Bloody hell, that was something else!"

I couldn't trust my voice yet so I just smiled and nodded.

We were interrupted by Peter approaching and saying "If you two lovebirds are ready the rest of us would like to eat something!"

I suddenly realised I was also starving. We left the pool and dried off with our towels. My legs still felt rubbery as we exited the pool and walked to the restaurant. They had a nice menu and I selected a Thai chicken curry with rice. We choose to sit outside as it was still warm enough and now that darkness had fallen it was rather romantic.

After pushing two tables together, the eight of us sat on our towels. It was strange to think we were about to eat our dinner naked which was something else I'd never done before or even thought of doing. I was feeling really relaxed and sexually satisfied. The conversation was fluid and I was asked about life in Japan and my work. During the meal, I discovered a big advantage of eating naked as I was just moving my fork to my mouth when James's hand moved between my legs.

I wasn't expecting it and jumped slightly, spilling some food onto my chest. If I'd been wearing clothes the top would have been ruined but, all that happened was that I squealed slightly as the hot food landed on my skin. I was about to wipe it off with a napkin when one of the guys said "Why don't you let James take care of it!"

The other guys whooped in agreement and I bit my lower lip as I looked at James. I could see he wanted to do it and, to tell you the truth, so did I! I gave a slight nod and James was upon me. He leaned over, his hand still nestled between my legs and then slowly and sensually ran his tongue over my skin, licking up the spicy remnants of food.

It felt so good that I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as I exhaled deeply. There was total silence around the table as the six of them watched my husband licking my body. Even when I was sure there was no food left, James didn't stop. I looked at the top of his head as moved closer and closer to my engorged nipple and I couldn't suppress a gasp as he ran his tongue over it. My pussy was already soaking wet and when his lips engulfed my nipple and began to suck the sensitive nub, it began to drip.

I spread my legs further apart and James's hand began to massage the excess juices into my pussy making obscene squishy sounds that I was sure the others could hear. I raised my head and looked at the six pairs of eyes staring at us intently just as James's fingers began strumming my clitoris. It was too much, my eyes closed again and with an expression of ecstasy on my face, I let the orgasm wash over me.

When James released my nipple and withdrew his hand, I slumped back in my chair exhausted but still extremely horny. I opened my eyes and looked at him with longing, only to see him raise his wet fingers and suck them off one by one. In my mind, I pictured him standing up, his cock bigger than ever as he swept the table clean, pulled me to my feet then pushed my face down onto the wooden surface as he pounded into me from behind.

Instead, he calmly resumed eating and chatting with the others! I felt like I was in a trance! Had I imagined the whole thing? A look at my breast revealed that was engorged and red where he'd sucked my still swollen nipple, so it had really happened! I resumed eating but my mind was elsewhere, I'd never imagined wanting anyone watching us while we had sex but now I craved it! We'd already almost done it in the shower, had done it in the pool and now James had just given me an orgasm here but it still wasn't enough, I wanted them to see everything!

With the meal over we enjoyed a leisurely coffee during which I whispered to James "I want you to fuck me with all of them watching!"

James looked me in the eye and nodded as a huge smile formed on his face. "OK!" was all he said.

It seemed to take forever until everyone had finished and when we stood, James had to wrap his towel around his waist to hide his obvious erection. It seemed he was as excited as I by what we were planning to do. Some of the other guys made some humorous comments about his state of excitement but he took it in his stride and then said "Minami and I are returning to the hotel for some unfinished business, any of you that want to come along are more than welcome."

There were looks of surprise and excitement on their faces. James took my hand and we walked towards the exit without waiting for the others to respond. Once outside we quickly retrieved our belongings from the changing area and, wrapped only in our towels, returned to the lockers. Our clothes were on in record time, as a group of eight dressed only in towels would cause a bit of a commotion walking through the hotel lobby!

James told the others to come to room 207 in fifteen minutes if they were interested then he took my hand and we walked swiftly back to the hotel and our room.

It was difficult to contain our excitement as we rode up in the lift and as soon as the door to our room banged shut behind us we were in each other's arms kissing wildly.

"Minami you are the sexist woman on earth!"

I smiled and this time I didn't doubt his words. I said, "are you OK with what we're about to do?"

"Yes! It's like a dream come true and I want nothing more!"

My pussy flooded and I could feel the juices running down my legs. A tap on the door indicated our guests were early. James opened up and all six of them entered.

Everyone stood around slightly unsure how to proceed. Thankfully James took the initiative and said "This is the first time we've ever done anything like this and I want to set a few ground rules. Please keep tonight's events to yourselves and I want to be clear that this isn't going to be an orgy! Minami and I found it extremely exciting having you watch us at the sauna but we couldn't go any further there."