All Comments on 'Metamorphosis Ch. 02'

by avatar_roku

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
pinkykumarpinkykumarover 2 years ago

Great story. Waiting for chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omfg from USA that was awesome. I hope I can find you again for the next chapter. I can't wait to see how this develops. If I can't find you again I am going to lose my mind. Great story with well crafted characters and superb timing. Don't ever stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is awesome! Excellent followup to the 1st chapter. Read both chapters thrice now. Really good foreshadowing with the tattoo from the 1st chapter to its actual culmination in this one. Also noticed that Sam was eating Belgian dark-chocolate icecream at the beginning of 1st chapter. Now we see in this chapter that it's Nisha madam's favorite flavour. Excellent callback. Can we have the next chapter soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is now my favorite story on Lit. The idea of linking the character progression with metamorphosis of a butterfly is really well executed. And that's also linked to the tattoo. Does this imply Nisha ma'am is also transformed by Sam? Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic! Next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot!!!

LordRahl2LordRahl2over 2 years ago

I was somewhat sceptical of this chapter having sex scenes after sex scenes (though nicely done). The ending won me over. Awaiting next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

10/10 very well written. Please can we have some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useravatar_roku@avatar_roku
Enjoy reading and writing about Incest. My new found love is a combination of wife-sharing and incest. Let me know any ideas you'd want me to incorporate in my future stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES