All Comments on 'Metamorphosis Ch. 04'

by Oedipus_Dreams

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep it up!

ilove the story, pace and build up. The only critique I would give is the brevity of each chapter.

JamesgivesloveJamesgivesloveover 11 years ago
I love this story !!!!!

I love this story and can't wait until I can read the next chapter.....please type fast..:)

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

I love this! Really hot story, it's going to boil over any minute, I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a great start by a gifted author and exceptionally well-written

OD gives his age as 18 to 22, so maybe still a late teenager. Anyway, he's a very young guy. I bet his cock was hard when he wrote this story and that by the end of the series he'll be blowing his hot young balls and shooting a nice healthy load all over the place. It's clear that OD is very interested in the best kind of fucking there is, motherfucking. Sean, the hero of his tale, gradually wakes up to the fact that, like lots and lots of sons, he's drawn to that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same warm wet hole he came out of. Meanwhile, his mother Heather "knew what she wanted, and she knew she wanted it soon." She sure did. What mom wanted was what her boy Sean's got jumping around in his pants. They're both beginning to realize the truth of the old saying, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other." Let's see if they do something about it.

PanzerFeckPanzerFeckover 7 years ago
Nice Chemistry

I should have started at the first chapter but still a great standalone

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Beautifully constructed love story. Mother finally accepts her son as a sexual human being with the same wants and needs as herself. The sensual. and emotional epiphany of both mother and son was wonderfully described. The fact that there is no more guilt, shame, self-loathing, self-recrimination, and/or self-doubt further deministrates the maturity of the individuals involved in the relationship. Finally, they each realize that love is never wrong; has no boundaries; and is does what it wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous