All Comments on 'Metamorphosis Ch. 05'

by FrederickJones

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
blow boy

why play games freddie boy just get rid of the woman and suck cocks it is what you want to do you phony prick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Just another weak cuckold husband story. Is this how you live or lived your life writer?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dude

Your not stright, who you trying to kid?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

You have to wonder why with the ugly comments the critics write why they waste their time doing so. ......fearful of their own feelings.....

super story

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 14 years ago
If it has to end . . .

what a good way to go out, healthy loving and extraordinary sex. I like the visual three way aspect of your story Fred. Voyuerism has a surreptitious aspect to it normally, but the way you have told your story it is a shared experience. Frankly, what husband and wife share here is something like a newly discovered page in the Kama Sutra, a new position for love making.

Good story, I'll wait for the next one eagerly.

FrederickJonesFrederickJonesabout 14 years agoAuthor
Very Puzzling.

You know, with most of the stories I've posted here I've gotten feedback (although rarely by anyone with enough backbone to actually sign it) complaining about the 'wimp husband' characters. One person pointed out that they liked to see the cheaters suffer. This, however, brings up the question "Is it cheating if your spouse set it up and/or approves"? That one we'll leave for the philosophers, I'm not qualified. My curious question is "what exactly did you want to happen?" Obviously this wasn't it, so what DO you want? We've established what you DON'T want, do you even know what you DO want? If so, please tell us so we can write stories that you will appreciate. If not, well. . . sorry 'bout that. Good luck in the future.

Fred

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Story deserves to be continued

This lady likes being submissive in the right context. I can easily see her getting into being shared by her husband-and getting into stuff like swinging.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Author, just skimmed this to see just how far....

...you carry your admittedly prodigious writing skills into the land of dom/sub which is the key to the disconnect here. There always seems to be some venality percolating in the form of disloyalty or dissonance of some degree or another, in stories of "open" (and usually one-sided) marriages. Not an easy task to think up plots that avoid this, but they are there and they are original!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Loved this story good pace original plt and well described sex. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
dear author

Just take a look at a lovely story called "Bean Counter"

Infidelity and Revenge at it's finest.

ohamandaohamandaabout 14 years ago
Great stuff

It's always cool to get feedback. OK so there's always a few readers who make you wonder why they browse erotica in the first place, but positive comments make so much difference. Please keep writing! A x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why Would A Stright Husband Want This?

Fred, I don't think you are stright so not sure you can answer this. If you and your wife are connected, in love and have a good sex life why would a husband want her to keep getting fucked by a bunch of big dicked guys? No stright husband I ever met wanted that, perhaps swinging if the marriage went "stale", but to just watch, thats a cockold any way you wrap it up. Not most guys thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good Story , well told

Thank you so much for creating this story..it was sexy & hot.

( I don't understand why these morons make silly comments. )

Anyway, well done would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I rated this a 5 star

If I could have rated it a ten I would have. I liked this one better than the one with the black guy. The 10 inches is unbelievable of course. For my wife 8 would have been believable and the same affect compared to me.

If I don't like stories I submit no comment or I just hit the one star and moveon. I liked the whole series of these as I am not into being a humiliated cuckold. I find terms like wittol or compersion more accurately describe my view of my wife having sex with others. I am in control and I always reclaim my wife.

ks_hot_wife@yahoo.com or phaedruscj@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The only thing I would like to have read was about anouther trip to the beach and an encounter with more than one man. Dont get me wrong I loved the story I just get turned on by a woman losing all her inhabitions.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Sexy!

I like your familiar conversational style. It's fun and funny and erotic as hell. This story is hot. You get an easy five stars on each installment. I'd like to see you expand this story with more chapters. I love this couple, Bob and Tina. It's a terrific story and pushes all the right buttons. Both congratulations and my thanks are in order!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Super Hot Story. "flooding" what a concept. Very Enjoyable. Tina's continuing affair with the super big dick is so hot. Too bad the BBC was such a Prick. I always like Black Breeding Preg Risk factors when possible. Such a hot concept the have the apt all wired up so he can watch her getting fuck! I love this story. There are so many many more ways this can go. Black Breeding, Black Gang Bang, parties, more and more dates strangers and co-workers. Everyone wants to fuck the hot co-worker. Thanks for the story. 10 stars

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

They could always go to the Nude Beach again. Have her seduce the Pizza delivery guys. Have Swinger Parties. The list is endless of the sexy possibilities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous