Mexican Grandma into Black Men

Story Info
Granny Marisol fucks Haitian stud Hector in Toronto.
1.3k words
3.58
7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Marisol Gutierrez is a short, chubby, fifty-something Mexican woman living in the City of Toronto, Ontario. After moving to Canada from their hometown of Oaxaca, Mexico, in the early 1990s, Marisol Gutierrez and her late husband Pedro Gustavo raised their daughter Amelia Gustavo there. Fast forward three decades, and Amelia Gustavo lives in the City of Montreal, Quebec, with her husband Ramon Costa and their son Juan Costa. Marisol loves her family and visits them as often as she can for life can be lonely for her in the City of Toronto. What's a lively but lonely Mexican grandmother to do?

Hector Bastien has been living in the City of Toronto, Ontario, for a few months now. In the fall, he would start his business classes at Humber College. In the meantime, Hector had nothing but time on his hands. The tall, burly and dark-skinned young man missed his hometown of Ouanaminthe, Republic of Haiti, but a fellow must move forward in this life. While beautiful and lively, Haiti doesn't offer much in the way of jobs for college-educated young Haitian man, so Hector decided to continue his studies in Canada. Hector is staying with his aunt Gertrude Bastien, whose good friend and neighbor Marisol Gutierrez often stares at him...

"Hector, thanks for doing the lawn," said Marisol, smiling at the big and tall, dark-skinned young man. Watching from the front porch, Marisol admired Hector's handywork. Hector Bastien smiled back at Marisol as he put the finishing touches on the front lawn of her Parkdale townhouse. Hector, born and raised on the Island of Haiti, is used to the summer heat but Toronto heatwaves are something else. The humidity was slowly but surely getting to the twenty-something young Haitian man. Hector looked forward to taking a shower once he got back to his apartment. The young Haitian man doesn't mind helping out a neighbor but he does have his limits...

"Senora, can I trouble you for some cold water?" Hector asked, and Marisol nodded, then hurried back inside. Hector glanced at Marisol and found himself admiring the Mexican lady's thick ass. With her curvy body, light brown skin, big tits, wide hips and big round ass, Marisol was fine as Hell. The fact that Marisol's hair was more pepper than salt at the age of fifty seven was a testament to how well she took care of herself. Marisol reminded Hector of the hot Dominican ladies he used to run into in Dajabon back in the day. Latin women are something else...

"Hector, it's too hot out here, come inside," Marisol said as she stood on the porch with a tray and two cups of iced water. Hector grinned and joined her on the porch. Grabbing a glass of water, Hector muttered his thanks to Marisol. Nodding graciously, Marisol looked at Hector. In her younger days, back in Mexico, Marisol was quite fond of black men. There are lots of Afro-Mexican men in places like Guerrero and Oaxaca, and Marisol had her fun with them. Marisol hasn't forgotten the raw sexuality and passion that black men possess, even after all this time...

"Hmm, that feels nice," Hector said as he finished his cup of water. Marisol looked him up and down and licked her lips. At the moment, Hector was distracted by something and didn't notice that Marisol was checking him out. A couple of young black women ran past the townhouse in jogging attire. Hector grinned as he checked out the black female joggers fine behinds. From the way the young Haitian man licked his lips, Marisol could tell that he was a big fan of big-booty women. Well, that's right up Marisol's alley...

"Hector, stop gawking at these girls butts, they're long gone," Marisol said in a teasing tone of voice. Hector turned to look at Marisol and blushed. Marisol found Hector's reaction quite touching. Like a lot of young people, Hector forgot that Marisol was young once. Long before Marisol became a wife, mother and grandmother, she used to be a wild chica whom all the vaqueros in Oaxaca and Guerrero chased after. Marisol missed those days. Hell, in her prime, Marisol could have handled three men like Hector in one night. Hmm, where does the time go?

"My bad, Senora, single man here," Hector said, smiling bashfully. Marisol looked at Hector and bit her lips. Grabbing Hector's hand, Marisol placed it on her thigh. Hector's eyes went wide and he stared hard at Marisol. Grinning, Marisol looked into Hector's eyes and nodded firmly. Men and women can and do communicate without words most of the time. Astute men can read female interest and succeed where others failed. When Marisol got up and went inside, sashaying her hips all the way, Hector followed her. Hector's thirsty for something other than water, and Marisol definitely got the goods...

"Por aqui, Hector, come here," Marisol said as she sat on her living room couch. Hector stepped into the living room and looked at Marisol. The curvaceous Mexican grandmother spread her thick thighs wide open, and he could see her pink underwear. Hector licked his lips and then smiled. Marisol sighed happily and beckoned for him to come closer. Hector got the hint, and pulled Marisol into his arms. Marisol grabbed Hector's face and kissed him passionately. What better way to kill time on a hot summer day in Toronto than to give into one's carnal urges?

"Oh my," Hector said as Marisol pulled down her panties, exposing her hairy pussy. Hector got on his knees and brought his handsome face to Marisol's crotch. The horny Mexican grandmother grinned excitedly as the young Haitian man sniffed her pussy and then went to work. Hector began licking Marisol's pussy, tasting that fine Mexican fire-crotch that he'd heard so much about. Marisol groaned in pleasure as Hector lathered her pussy with his tongue and fingered her at the same time. Soon, Marisol was squealing in delight at Hector's tongue action. The young Haitian man knows how to eat pussy, and a certain horny Mexican grandmother likes that in a man!

"My turn, mi amor," Marisol said to Hector after coming down from cloud nine. Hector was all smiles as Marisol sat him down and knelt before him. Unzipping Hector's pants, Marisol grabbed his long and thick, uncircumcised dick. The young black man sighed happily as the horny mature Mexican gal took his dick into her mouth. Marisol winked at Hector while fellating him. It had been decades since Marisol tasted black dick and she absolutely missed it. Working her magic on Hector's dick, Marisol soon had him harder than a rock...

"Such a great ass," Hector said, watching as Marisol got on all fours and twerked her big Mexican granny booty for him. Hector stroked his big black dick and then came up behind Marisol. Gripping Marisol's wide hips, Hector thrust his big black dick into her pussy. Marisol sighed happily as Hector slammed his dick into her. She began grinding against him, giving him a great visual to work with as he fucked her. Hector fucked Marisol's big Mexican booty with wild abandon, loving the way that ass shook as he thrust into her. Marisol screamed obscenities in English and Spanish as Hector fucked her silly. The two of them went at it like this for hours, and then collapsed on the living room carpet...

"Come visit me whenever your aunt Gertrude is at work, just call first," Marisol said to Hector, after they shared a shower together. Hector smiled and thanked Marisol for her hospitality. The young Haitian man hit the road, with a big smile on his face. Hector's journey into Canada is off to a nice start, thanks to a certain horny Mexican grandmother. Marisol is something else, a sexual cyclone hidden behind a veneer of respectability. There are a lot of women like that out there, and it takes an astute man to get them into bed. Hector looks forward to the rest of the summer. Let the good times roll. Any woman can get the smoke as far as Hector is concerned, and this includes horny Mexican grandmothers!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers