Mexican Granny Black Gang Bang

Story Info
Mariela Hernandez gets fucked by three Black men.
1.3k words
3.61
10.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Meet Mariela Hernandez, a curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, sixty-something Latin American dame living in the City of Amarillo, Texas. After raising three adult daughters, Francesca, Ramona and Ariella, all of whom are married, Mariela Hernandez is enjoying the hell out of her retirement. Mariela Hernandez's ex-husband Pablo Hernandez moved to Estado De Guerrero, Mexico, to be with his macho lover Jose Suarez. The community of Amarillo, Texas, was shocked and scandalised when Mariela Hernandez and Pablo Hernandez split up. The two of them used to be the talk of the talk and pillars of the local community. It's a damned shame when nice couples get divorced.

Amarillo community matriarch and successful businesswoman Mariela Hernandez doesn't miss her ex-husband Pablo Hernandez at all because she's got a new lease on life. When divorce happens, the husband fades while the smart wife goes on. Mariela Hernandez is a free woman and she is enjoying every ounce of her newfound freedom. This lovely Latin American lady spends her days working out, tending to her garden, working on her memoirs and attending events at the Iglesia De Santo Ramos, her favorite church. Just another sweet old Latina who is a little too sweet on folks at church. Nothing to see here.

Mariela Hernandez is that sweet Latin granny who is always ready to give gifts or dispense words of wisdom to the young college men of the church. The lady is full of wisdom and heart. The other women at church think of Mariela Hernandez as harmless since she's a pillar of the community, a matriarch, and all of that good stuff. Seriously, Mariela Hernandez is like everyone's grandma! Mariela Hernandez is full of goodness. Well, some of the local young men want to fill her with dick. What's a lonely Latin American granny to do? Well, time for Mariela Hernandez to get filled with something other than heart and wisdom. Granny pussy needs dicking down too!

Mariela Hernandez is quite fond of the young college men at the Iglesia De Santo Ramos church. Ahem, that's putting it mildly, folks. The congregation is mostly Latino, with a significant number of White folks and African Americans. As one of the church deaconesses, Mariela Hernandez oversees a lot of programs. Mariela's favorite program is the college ministry, which does a lot of outreach, welcoming young men and women from local colleges and universities to the church. Mariela Hernandez has a special interest in Peterson Dorian, a young Black man who just transferred from Texas Tech, and his good pals Yves Dupont and Jean-Pierre Avignon. Black masculinity is one of Mariela's main weaknesses...

"This is nice," said Yves Dupont, and the tall, slender, brown-skinned young Haitian man smiled at his pals Jean-Pierre Avignon and Peterson Dorian as they did their thing with Mariela Hernandez. The sexy Latin granny was stark naked and on her knees. Ahem, Mariela Hernandez was doing something other than praying. Winking at Yves, Mariela Hernandez sucked on his dick while massaging his buddy Jean-Pierre's cock and balls. The curvaceous Latin American granny gobbled Yves dick as if it were made out of sugar, and the young Haitian man absolutely loved it. Who knew group sex with freaky old ladies could be so much fun?

"Put it in mi culo, amor," Mariela Hernandez said, as Peterson Dorian stood behind her and rubbed his big Black dick against her big Latin booty. Yves nodded approvingly as Peterson got ready to show their sexy hostess what he can do. The tall, dark-skinned and muscular African American stud nodded and spread Mariela's cheeks. Mariela grinned as Peterson lubricated her asshole with some Aloe cream, and then pressed his dick against her turd cutter. Without further ado, Peterson pushed his dick into Mariela's butt hole. Time to show the sexy Latin granny what she's been missing....

"Thanks again for that PS4," Peterson said as he gripped Mariela's wide hips and worked his big Black dick into her butt hole. Mariela grunted as Peterson's cock popped into her asshole. Mariela is a strong Latin lady originally from Oaxaca, Mexico, and she can handle anything life throws her way. That being said, a big Black dick in the asshole represents something of a challenge for Mariela. Peterson's big Black dick filled Mariela's butt hole so tightly that the big booty Latin granny wouldn't have been able to fart even if she wanted to...

"Hmm, my turn," Jean-Pierre Avignon said, and the stocky, bald-headed, mustachioed young Black man grinned as Mariela Hernandez finally began sucking his cock. Mariela Hernandez was on cloud nine as the three handsome young Black men focused their attention on her. Mariela Hernandez sucked Jean-Pierre's big Black cock, giving him the deep throat treatment while stroking Yves dick. Meanwhile, Peterson buried his dick in the depths of Mariela Hernandez's warm, tight asshole. Hmm, who knew that mature Latin women had such tight assholes? Peterson is thrilled to have his dick lodged up Mariela Hernandez's asshole. Everybody loves anal!

"Cabron, fill my holes," Mariela Hernandez said to her lovers, and the three young Black men laughed before complying. The sexy, curvy and big-bottomed Latin American grandmother was more than happy to be the meat in this manly sandwich. Yves lay flat on the bed and Mariela Hernandez straddled him, impaling her mature Latin pussy on his thick Black cock. Peterson resumed fucking Mariela Hernandez's wonderfully warm but mercifully loosening butt hole. As for Jean-Pierre, he finally silenced Mariela Hernandez by cramming his big Haitian dick down her throat. Honestly, the only way to shut up a feisty Latin woman is by shoving a dick down her throat, preferably a big Black one.

"Hmm, that's nice," Yves groaned as he slammed his big Black dick into Mariela Hernandez pussy. For a woman over sixty, who's been a mother several times over, Mariela Hernandez pussy was surprisingly tight. Meanwhile, Dorian continued to loosen up Mariela Hernandez asshole by filling her sweet booty hole with his big Black cock. Mariela Hernandez, a mature Latin lady who's normally full of wisdom and niceness, is now filled with dick and quite thrilled about it. Mariela Hernandez felt like singing the Black studs praises but she couldn't do that since Jean-Pierre's big Black cock is crammed down her throat.

"I love this," Mariela Hernandez thought to herself as the three Black studs filled her holes with their big Black dicks. Always skilled at multitasking, the feisty Latin granny sucked some dick, and took two other dicks in her pussy and asshole, respectively. Is there anything Mariela Hernandez cannot do? After pounding Mariela Hernandez's asshole, Peterson pulled out, only to be replaced immediately by Jean-Pierre. As Jean-Pierre began fucking Mariela Hernandez's asshole, Peterson watched and stroked his cock. Mariela Hernandez screamed passionately as Yves and Jean-Pierre fucked the hell out of her. Peterson smiled, nodding approvingly. Hmm, the wonderful sounds a Latin American granny makes when she's getting filled with big Black cocks...

Following this wickedly fun night, Mariela Hernandez thanked Peterson Dorian, Yves Dupont and Jean-Pierre Avignon for a wonderful time by giving them brand-new PS4s. With their PS4s secured, the three young Black college men were all smiles. They thanked their favorite Latin American granny, then hit the road. Yeah, there are lots of horny grandmothers out there, just like there are lots of freaky young men who will stick their dicks into anything. The two sometimes come together for mutually beneficial arrangements and steamy encounters. Nothing wrong with that.

Mariela Hernandez returned to church that Sunday with a smile on her face. The freaky Latin American granny's pussy, asshole and throat are still sore from getting fucked by Jean-Pierre, Yves and Peterson. Of course, her casual, nonchalant walk gave none of that away. Entering La Iglesia De Santo Ramos, Mariela Hernandez smiled and waved at her congregation. Just another lovely Latin granny in a sundress at church. Mariela Hernandez spotted some strangers and put on a smile as she approached them. They are visitors from Atlanta, Georgia. Oh, and that lovely African American family includes a tall, handsome young Black college man. Mariela Hernandez cannot wait to give that brother a warm welcome to the great State of Texas...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers