MF Max Intel Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agatha smiled again, "I am pleased to hear you enjoyed it."

Then there was sudden shift in her emotions. Zess suddenly felt uneasy to the First Secretary. "Are you alright?" Agatha asked the Ambassador.

"C-can... You read my mind right now?" She asked nervously.

Agatha regarded the Dauzakai with compassion, "I cannot... But I can 'feel' your emotions."

Zess looked uncomfortable. "...Suomii."

Agatha nodded, "She is in a position of authority and is responsible for many lives on Golamar."

"She remembered me." Zess clarified.

Agatha pursed her lips, "You were doing your job, she knew that at the time."

Zess looked down at her teacup... "I hope... She and I can move forward."

Agatha smiled softly, "I think that is likely, I understand she would like to be considered for reinstatement." The First Secretary continued, "Suomii was a very important part of our last mission and could be pivotal for the future fortunes of this entire sector." Agatha explained, "Though, she might never return to Dau, Suomii deeply needs to be accepted by you."

Zess gasped at the emotionally laden sentiment Agatha so gently expressed. The Dauzakai Ambassador inhaled, wiped away tears then nodded, "It will be something we will have to work on."

Zess leveled her focus.

"I need you to understand, Agatha, I deeply respect your power, but I need to request..." She was interrupted...

"I promise not to walk your dreams without your expressed consent."Agatha nodded to her.

The Ambassador exhaled, "I trust you... But, I also know not everyone on the council..." Zess purposely left her sentence unfinished.

Agatha tilted her head slightly, she softy whispered, "Ghiia."

Zess nodded slightly, "She is a firm believer in caution, it's a large part of her job, after all."

Agatha nodded with a sad expression, "I completely understand."

"She seeks my departure; I will do so immediately." Agatha stated earnestly.

The Dauzakai Ambassador's eyes grew large. "Ghiia doesn't want you to leave Dau..." Zess began, her hand waving off the misunderstanding.

"She just doesn't want you lodged in Sakima-sadi-Misimi."

Agatha thought about those words, "Upon further reflection...I suppose having a foreign dignitary staying with one of the seven leaders of the Dauzakai does seem rather invasive."

Zess pouted, "I am very sorry, Agatha... Your presence here makes it quite impossible to say I am unbiased."

"I doubt I would feel any different in her position." Agatha commented.

"The Justice did put forth a solution..." Zess cleared her throat, "I have been authorized to offer you any convenient location on Dau you desire to establish a consulate."

Agatha smiled, "That is welcome news... I will happily inform my ambassador of the offer."

Zess sighed in relief.

"Just out of my own curiosity..." Agatha inquired with a raised eyebrow.

"Might Jherish-Milas be considered convenient?"

0o0

Suomii awoke with a yawn. The Dauzakai Engineer felt warm, cozy and safe. She felt the inside of her mouth with her tongue, distantly remembering new flavors and sensations.

A deep growly buzz emanated from behind her. Suomii lifted her wide lizard-like head and peered over her shoulder. Her two iridescent-green eyes beheld the long, lovely face of the peacefully sleeping Kintark who was sharing her pallet.

She carefully turned her body and laid her head on the edge, now studying the red scales of various sizes that covered Mosira's features. Kintark were a truly magnificent species in Suomii's opinion, well developed musculature covered in a mosaic of resilient crimson scales.

This Dauzakai admired Mosira in particular... Her long lean shape was like braided steel cable even in repose. Suomii smiled at her own thoughts... Licking the inside of her teeth again. She remembered gentle, intimate exploration, Mosira's enthusiasm and appreciation.

The Dauzakai had announced: She really liked the taste of Kintark, despite the extremely narrow selection she had sampled. In response the Prelate laughed loudly then immediately offered to reciprocate.

Mosira's greater size and strength easily positioned Suomii astride her own reclined form without precluding the soft, wet expertise. Both now reveled in new flavors and sensations for an indeterminable amount of time.

It. Was. Glorious.

Suomii wanted Mosira in her life...In any fashion she could get her. She really hoped her lover felt the same. The Mayor of Freeport blinked as she then remembered what happed afterwards.

Agatha had forwarded Joon's invitation to a transtellar dream party.

Suomii immediately explained the situation to Mosira and the Kintark insisted she go... Not taking no for an answer. Despite feeling as though she was insulting her very special guest, Suomii lay down and promptly drifted into a deep sleep. Suomii found herself in a comfortable Dau twilight palisade dreamscape.

Joon and Agatha were there along with three others and Agatha made introductions. Suomii recognized Zess immediately... The Ambassador of the Dauzakai, had facilitated Suomii's exile.

The impression on Suomii at the time was that Zess did not support the verdict or punishment. Suomii knew Zess was just doing her job, it wasn't in any way personal.

Of the remaining participants she only recognized Lakita as a Largath. It was an unexpected surprise to learn that Mary was Bract. Agatha added that this revelation was not meant for public consumption and Mary had agreed to attending the dream party with everyone understanding that.

There was a consensus to keep Mary's form confidential.

It became the theme of the experience going forward as many things were discussed that were considered sensitive information.

The dream party was a sharing of knowledge, feelings and personalities. Joon had requested it to explore parameters, she invited them because they held Agatha's trust and would most likely continue to do so. The experience broadened the horizons of all participants, expanding a list of those they could call allies and friends.

Mosira inhaled deeply as her glorious amber eyes opened. Suomii smiled, "Hello, beautiful."

The Kintark blinked, smiling. She closed her eyes and stretched; impressive, corded muscles flexed under crimson scales. The Dauzakai watched her, lustful eyes half lidded.

Suomii really liked what she saw.

When Mosira relaxed, her petite lover gently cupped her larger head with gentle three fingered palm. "I find you uncompromissingly irrisisstable..." Suomii hissed in a loving tone.

Mosira's heart leapt. The Kintark gathered the much smaller Dauzakai to herself and they cuddled together in the warmth of shared affection for a long while.

0o0

Max was trying to sort it all out. She felt unbalanced, unable to stand, floating, unmoored to anything. Joon and Agatha were with her at the Mess table, they hadn't left it.

Astrid and Samira were back in Engineering, Vika had joined them. It wasn't that they didn't care, it was a collective decision not to crowd their Captain-wife. Joon and Agatha were the optimum pair to help Max. Besides, with the family telepathic network, everyone was participating when needed.

"Melinoe." Jooniper said softly, "I like it... it fits you."

Agatha nodded.

Max sighed, "Yea... I like it too... But what about Max Anders?"

Joon nodded, "I fell in love with Max, so I don't want to lose her."

"Being Melinoe doesn't disqualify Max... I believe it only makes Max more complex." Agatha added.

"Complex, huh?" Max mused, "A nice way of saying complicated."

Agatha smiled, "There is nothing wrong with being either, as long as you are comfortable with it and honest with yourself and others."

Max sighed, then sipped her tea.

"Having the middle name Artemis is absolutely kismet." Joon commented.

Max smiled and nodded, "I suppose it is..."

"Did Ira tell you anything about your parents?" Joon asked hesitantly.

Max thought a few moments then answered. "Ira told me that my grandmother considered her son and daughter-in-law a good match, that they understood each other. She said they were not involved in Felmutter, he was an accountant and she was a house wife. I got the feeling Goat wasn't convinced."

Joon pursed her lips in thought, "You don't remember them."

Max shook her head, "My earliest memories were of Denby Square."

Joon and Agatha shared a glance.

Max continued, "Perhaps, I blocked it out."

Joon's expression was compassionate, "We can explore it, but only if you want to."

Max thought about her words. "Someday," She said, "But, not now."

Joon nodded, she knew Max was capable of tucking her emotions away when she had a job to do, but it would weigh on her, perhaps it always had.

Just then everyone heard Paula in their minds, *Lunch.*

0o0

Max insisted on clearing the table and washing up after lunch.

Joon suspected her first wife needed a break from therapy, so everyone respected her wishes for a little reflection. After lunch tea brought forth conversation.

Joon asked about what everyone was working on. Astrid happily reported on Samira's improvements. The new cybernetic limbs were now utilizing Oricalcum wherever possible.

With a thirty-eight percent weight reduction and a two-hundred seventy-six percent increase to armor rating, the improvements also allowed room for some additional features.

Astrid was able to increase the capacity of the thigh holsters.

Samira could now 'double up' with her Kaimau Hurricanes, allowing her to carry four of the deadly pistols and eight spare magazines. She gave up the flexible holster design in the exchange, she wasn't too upset though, essentially doubling her firepower.

Astrid decided that the stock Hurricanes weren't good enough for her wife and made four custom Oricalcum versions. She didn't change the dimensions nor add any fiddly bits, she actually omitted many of the features that Samira considered superfluous. They were lighter, stronger and were fitted to the holsters in an angled arrangement allowing access to either pistol. Samira's thighs had become an arsenal...

But Astrid wasn't near finished.

Astrid was able to both boost the velocity as well as create Oricalcum bullets for either penetration or fragmentation. The frag version for thin skinned and unarmored targets broke into 5 pieces upon impact and the penetration version would bore through a quarter inch of Titanium sheeting.

Within each of Samira's forearms Astrid also mounted a concealed miniature laser cannon identical to the ones she'd designed for her Security drones.

Astrid beamed one of her scary grins at the surprised expressions of her wives. Samira nodded sagely to her.

"That's amazing!" Joon exclaimed, after being shown the tiny aperture between the first and second knuckle on each of Samira's cybernetic hands.

"Your arms and legs don't look any different." Paula noted.

Samira shook her head, "No, I wanted to keep the appearance, I really like how I look."

Vika tilted her head slightly, "Does it affect your Fantasy armor?"

Samira and Astrid shared a smile at the question. "Not in the least." The family's cybernetic beauty replied.

Then Vika blinked and turned suddenly to Astrid, "I just realized," The short muscular redhead said in a gasp.

Astrid's eyebrows rose at Vika's tone.

"I completely forgot about the gloves!" Vika said, a look of consternation playing across her face. The Dwarven Shaman leapt up and dashed out of the galley, running directly to the Crew's Quarters.

Samira and Astrid shared an amused glance and Joon raised an eyebrow at the reaction. Max came into the Mess from the Galley wiping her hands on a kitchen towel. Joon tilted her head to the side, her expression questioning. "What happened to the gloves?" Joon asked.

Astrid regarded her Lady-wife, "Nothing happened to them."

Max blinked, catching the comment, "What's going on?"

*Come back to the mess, Vika.* Astrid's thoughts broadcast on the family network.

Max, Joon and Paula shared the same curious expression.

Vika walked back in, "I couldn't find either of them, they are nowhere to be seen, Asa-chan... I am very sorry, I lost them!"

Astrid went to Vika and pulled her into a hug, "It's okay Vika... The gloves are not lost."

Vika blinked at Astrid several times. The Sorceress Engineer smiled at her confused Dwarven wife, "You and Max are still wearing them."

Max and Vika looked at each other.

"But..." Max showed her empty hands.

Astrid then sat down and carefully explained, both her research on Samira and Agatha's help with making the gloves. She used new terms like 'Construct, Imbue and Empower.'

When she was done, Max and Vika stared at her expressionless.

Joon broke the silence, "Magical tattoos?"

Astrid nodded to Joon, "They won't be exactly like Sam's, mostly because I made them."

"Show us, please." Vika requested, her voice soft and yearning.

Max could only nod in agreement.

Astrid and Samira once again shared a smile. "I recommend setting up down in the cargo hold." The Security Chief stated.

The Chief Engineer smiled. "An excellent suggestion."

Paula sipped her tea around a smile, "This should be entertaining."

Agatha cleared her throat, all eyes turned to her.

"The Bract Galleon I am piloting will arrive at Depot03 in approximately five hours eleven minutes, If Deirdre departs this system forthwith, we can rendezvous concurrently."

Max and Joon looked at each other, then both nodded.

Dame Captain Max Anders, who felt more comfortable with herself, turned to Agatha. "Let's go see Mary."

0o0

"Agatha, do you have a minute?" The eight-foot two-inch hulking sweetheart of a Largath who was currently washing up after lunch had softly inquired to her employer and friend.

"Absolutely." Agatha smiled up at her.

Lakita gently washed and rinsed each fragile utensil and plate one at a time and placed them on the drying rack. Her impressive paws could have easily shattered or crumpled any of the delicate implements

"I have some questions about the dream party." She stated softly.

Agatha regarded the Largath's right side-eye and nodded to her. It was a courtesy few species understood, but Agatha did, and Lakita appreciated her awareness.

"It was wonderful to see Joon again, being able to learn so much is due to Vika wiffa, all of you really... though, I am confused about something."

Agatha nodded, encouraging Lakita to continue.

"Am I to understand that I am now in some fashion colleagues with Ambassador Zess, Director Suomii and Chair Mary?" Lakita asked in a hushed tone.

Agatha smiled.

"Yes, Lakita, without a doubt... Every day your knowledge grows and someday I expect you will become very influential in this sector of known space."

Lakita stopped washing dishes, she turned her massive boney head and focused her two central eyes on Agatha. "I thank you for your confidence, I hope I can accrue the wisdom needed to be as you describe."

Agatha patted Lakita's forearm, the gesture was friendly and comforting.

"I am proud of the progress you have made since you joined us here," Agatha nodded to the Largath Doe, "You are a valuable member of my family, I will always watch your back and share my riches and status with you."

No concept in Largath culture was more powerful... Lakita inhaled sharply.

"Vika was right... You are a mystical love."

Agatha beamed a smile, Lakita followed suit displaying her massive incisors.

0o0

"The gloves run on your body chemistry, which I remind you has been enhanced by a Starchild." Astrid explained to two of the women she shared her life with.

The two women in question were now nude, Max wasn't sure why Astrid insisted on it, but she didn't exactly argue against it either. Vika stood next to her Captain-wife, looking up at the tall, platinum-blonde High-elven Sorceress Engineer.

"I'm not sure how long you'll be able to power them, but chances are, long enough."

Max and Vika shared a slightly confused look.

"Okay, so, unlike Samira's Aegis and Durendal which are Fantasy System Abilities, the gloves are going to provide items that are far less impressive and probably pretty simple."

"Asa-chan," Samira scolded gently, "We don't know that yet, we're all seeing them for the first time, they could be spectacular."

Samira was wearing her tabard and was sitting up against the cargo hold bulkhead on spectator's row... Along with the rest of the day shift.

Astrid nodded to her, took a deep breath and continued, "I imprinted the designs I knew you used for melee."

Max raised her hand.

Astrid blinked, "Yes?"

"When can we see them?" Max smiled. Vika elbowed her Captain's thigh, Max chuckled.

Astrid smirked at Vika, then warned, "Okay, ladies, just remember, once I Empower the gloves... They can't ever be removed; they will be a permanent part of you."

Samira elaborated, "Ensorcelled Items are a cross between Artifacts and Enchantments and are very powerful."

Max and Vika nodded.

Astrid held out both her hands to Max, who took them gently into her own. The Sorcerous Engineer's eyes flashed a brilliant violet. Max immediately felt a low hum, as darkly glowing crimson tiger stripes appeared up and down her muscular caramel arms then slowly faded.

A collective gasp filed the hold.

Astrid nodded, let go and stepped to Vika holding out both hands to her. Vika immediately placed her hands in Astrid's. Again, the Sorcerers Engineer's eyes flashed a brilliant violet.

A maze of dimly glowing cobalt-blue Celtic knot work enveloped Vika's freckled forearms then slowly faded.

Max blinked, "Where has the glow gone?"

Astrid nodded her head, "That'll only show up when you're calling or using an item."

Max shared a look with Vika. "How do I call an Item?" the towering woman asked.

Astrid smiled, "Think about your Nagamaki, think about drawing it from its scabbard, pretend you are doing it right now..."

Max nodded, she took a deep breath and did as Astrid instructed.

She held up her left hand like she was holding the pole arm in its scabbard, she lifted her right hand and made to wrap her fingers around the tsuka hilt just behind the tsuba circular guard. Out of thin air a dark-crimson translucent Nagamaki began to form in her hand.

Her arms became covered in a dark-crimson pattern of glowing tiger-stripes. Max slowly drew the weapon... A wicked looking crimson blade formed as she drew its length from nothing at all.

"Holy shit." Max whispered, as she stared at the pole arm; the six-foot crimson Nagamaki was covered in a darker-red pattern of tiger stripes. The weapon was solid in her grip, she could feel it, yet its weight was insignificant.

Astrid beamed, "Fuckmuffins! That turned out way better than I thought it would."

"See, you 'are' an artist!" Samira exclaimed.

Everyone giggled.

"Magic sword rules apply, Boss." Samira warned.

Max remembered giving Samira a similar warning, "Understood, Chief."

She stepped back away from everyone, then held the Nagamaki in a comfortable two-handed grip. The weapon looked like red glass, and it felt amazing in her hands.

She made a slow cut through the air, it was effortless. Behind the trailing edge there seemed to be a void that rapidly filled. Joon's eyes got big, "Did you just cut AIR?!"

Max did several more swipes while everyone looked closely. "Fuckmuffins!" Astrid croaked, "she is cutting air!" The 'Magic' Nagamaki had no appreciable weight, Max imagined she could wield it for hours without fatigue. The captain then turned her attention to Vika, who had been watching her like a hawk.

"Go ahead." Max instructed.

Vika nodded, took a deep breath and reached behind herself with her right hand, to the small of her back, where she had always kept one of her Ca'tagri knives.