MF Max Intel Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hey beautiful...* Joon thought to Paula with humor, *Cum here often?*

Paula's eyes crinkled with mirth, her mouth too full for a proper smile. *Please, don't make me laugh, I wouldn't wish to injure our sweet Max.*

The gathering worked in concert for a number of minutes; the actual passage of time being difficult to perceive as the edges of reality had been blurred with pleasure. Vika began squeaking every few moments with the adorable sounds indicative of how close she was to climax.

Then suddenly, Joon's focused cunnilingus paid off as the erection throbbed hard in the Lieutenant's mouth. Her mis-matched eyes crossed as the euphoric cum splashed her senses.

Paula pulled at Joon, lining her up for a turn at the vanilla flavored ejaculate dispenser after a couple swallows while Vika mewed loudly as she orgasmed. Joon then took her two full swallows while pulling Vika forward for her own sweet reward.

Max did her part by gently supporting and guiding Vika, carefully gripping her unbound fiery dreads while crunching into a partial sit-up so the diminutive ginger could eagerly suck on her Captain's throbbing member; a string of cum was still connected to Joon's lips.

Joon and Paula watched with joy as Max gently fucked Vika's mouth. Vika's cobalt-blue eyes were quite unfocused as she shivered through her climax.

During this event Astrid and Samira stirred from slumber to witness and enjoy as Agatha reclined. Eyes half-lidded, she wore her soft smile while soaking in the delicious emotions reverberating in the cabin.

After that exciting and explicit exit from sleep, the day shift of Deirdre made their way to the bathroom and started the daily morning routine.

0o0

Teffa sipped her tea while scrolling through Staverka's holonet journalism: beside her was a long elegant Slarmian who was also sipping tea.

"Y'know..." Zuki began, "Going over all of that media can't be good for you first thing in the morning."

Teffa pouted, "I know... But I feel I have a duty to stay informed."

Zuki nodded, "I understand, so can we intersperse it with discussion?"

Teffa blinked then shifted her eyes to the Pilot. "You'd subject yourself to this toxic mess at this hour, for me?" The Major-domo asked.

"Of course I will, you wanted a partner and I really want to fulfill that role for you." Zuki replied earnestly.

Teffa leaned toward the Embassy Pilot who leaned forward in response; their delicate snouts gently rubbed.

"I love you, y'know." Zuki said softly.

Teffa sighed happily, "I do know... The feeling is emphatically mutual."

The Eel-like Slarmian pair restarted the list, going over recent developments and the limited court reporting on the 'Blackdawn' trials. Those hundreds of felony indictments mostly centered around rebellion, rebellious conspiracy, and conspiracy to commit regicide.

The Terran Ambassadors return to Staverka couldn't have been better timed and, even though she'd only been back a couple of hours, the local holonet had blown up with speculation. Some thought 'The Exquisite Lady' would be subpoenaed to testify, but most pundits shot that down citing her diplomatic immunity would block such nonsense.

Then a wiser few speculated about a writ of summons, while unable to compel her attendance, might serve as an official invitation giving the representative of Terran Federation interests a voice for the wounded pride of her hatchling Embassy.

Teffa understood that, if Joon wished to answer such a summons, she could simply direct her Major-domo to testify. After all, it was Teffa who lodged the formal report on the assault, in a timely and correct manner, in accordance with Concordat procedure.

Teffa and Zuki shared a heart-felt grimace over the prospect. At that moment Agatha, 'Una' and Lakita emerged from their apartment. Today Agatha and 'Una' were dressed differently, that useful fiction in play. 'First Secretary' Agatha was clothed in elegant apparel befitting a civilian diplomat, 'Una' was wearing a much more utilitarian outfit, complete with 'work boots' on her lower appendages.

'Una' immediately hugged Zuki as Agatha hugged Teffa and the two Slarmians blinked in confusion. "I felt your anxiety... You should really think about waiting until mid-day to dig into current events."

Teffa and Zuki shared a giggle.

Lakita and 'Una' went into the kitchen and Agatha sat at the table where the Slarmians were coiled down.

Zuki's first warning of Deirdre's return was last night when Agatha politely asked the Pilot how much it might cost to lease a secure, private landing pad outside the city. It was surprising just how much clout a 'First Secretary' had, and in only a few hours Boozi Tryst was ensconced at her own high-security landing pad not all that far outside Staverka City limits.

"Are they awake yet?" Teffa asked excitedly.

The senior staff, Teffa, Zuki and Lakita, were of course privy to the curious role play that Agatha maintained.

"Yes, they are." Agatha smiled softly.

"When do you think they will come down?" Zuki inquired.

"For breakfast," Agatha responded, "Everyone is looking forward to reuniting with the family and meeting all the new people for the first time."

Deirdre was resting on the Embassy's Pad, the Terran Corvette boasted more firepower than any Bazaar Parking Authority Frigate ever had, much less a decommissioned one like the 'Tryst. The BattleCrusier Skuld was roughly ten times larger than Deirdre, with the firepower to match.

Agatha had hinted to Zuki that Deirdre had sharp teeth, but they were well hidden as to not ruffle interstellar sensibilities. Federation Navy ships had a reputation as heavily armed offensive platforms, opposite to the Trankaran Republic ship philosophy of massive slabs of armor with fewer weapons for the same classes and types.

Grand Slarmian Dynasty naval doctrine was generally a balance between the two. BPA Frigates however, were merely para-military policing vessels with long, fast legs and just enough firepower to keep most merchant shipping in line.

Not to say they couldn't 'bird-dog' for slower more powerful GSDN warships as it was generally accepted that the Grand Slarmian Dynasty had the most powerful Navy in the M.E., second only to the Trankaran Republic.

Unfortunately, the Kirrix incursion affected the entire M.E., effectively stripping thirty to fifty percent of every nation who pledged their support.

The Blake Alliance was far from common knowledge, but every single M.E. nation had joined the Trankaran Glowing Queen in it.

Teffa found it fascinating that somehow, overnight, and without warning; the Trankaran Republic had transformed into some kind of Monarchy.

It was a surprisingly quiet transition since the silica based people had always been staunchly adherent to democratic principles. Zuki thought time would tell as to what kind of government the Trankarans would eventually evolve into.

Agatha smiled, "They are on their way down now, Lakita is making a big breakfast for everyone."

0o0

"I would like to apply for a position in the Terran Federation Consulate of Dau."

Agatha blinked and looked at Nomissa with astonishment. The Dauzakai was standing at the doorway of the tiny room that Agatha had been given in the Ambassadorial residence of Sakima-sadi-Misimi.

"I was under the impression you were a permanent fixture in Ambassador Zess's retinue." Agatha raised her eyebrow.

The high-ranking Caretaker cleared her throat. "My presence here was a temporary emergency solution. I had retired more than a decade ago, unfortunately my protege Vutii was killed on Khalgron."

"Now that I have completed the training of my replacement the situation is no longer dire and that particular Caretaker policy concerning mandatory retirement isn't discretionary. Concluding one's civil service is supposed to be welcomed and celebrated, I confess I despise retirement and feel I still have much to offer."

Nomissa continued, "So, if I interpreted the Terran Federation Department of Foreign Affair's regulations on the subject correctly, I could continue further diplomatic involvement through you... If you'll have me?"

Agatha stared at Nomissa, steel gilded with silver eyes peered deeply into iridescent-green... Long seconds slowly ticked by. Then Agatha smiled, "You're hired." The Terran First Secretary turned back to the open container to continue packing her belongings.

Nomissa blinked, then nodded in understanding. "Salutations to her Excellency." She murmured.

Agatha turned with a smile on her face, "You 'are' very observant, though I imagine you made that particular realization a long time ago."

"Actually... " Nomissa explained, "I was only uncertain as to the range."

Agatha nodded, "No limits or restrictions as far as I can tell."

Nomissa frowned slightly, "...In that case, I am somewhat disheartened her Excellency took so long to reply."

Agatha giggled, "Don't be... Joon asked everyone's thoughts, I am happy to say it was quite unanimous."

Nomissa chuckled then bowed graciously, "Ah... Very good, thank you."

"What are your thoughts on being the Major-domo of the Terran Federation Consulate of Dau?" Agatha asked without looking at the Elder Caretaker.

Nomissa blinked, "I would be deeply honored!"

Agatha placed a neatly arranged stack of robes into the container, "Sounds like you managed to stay in the game! Well done!"

Nomissa nodded then smiled, "I will tender my resignation with Ambassador Zess if you are ready to accept my Oath of Service in the Exquisite Lady's stead."

Agatha turned and looked at the Caretaker once again with an odd gleam in her eye. "How do you feel about the concept of 'transferred consciousness'?"

The Dauzakai Caretaker tilted her head wondering where this conversation was going to lead.

0o0

Zuki glanced once again at the two unconscious Terrans on the couch. She was still working on her breakfast at the common room table. It was a little crowded, but no one seemed to mind, everyone was friendly.

Introductions had gone very well, Lakita and Zuki got to meet all of the wives and Samira finally got to meet Teffa.

Then right in the middle of breakfast Agatha announced that Caretaker Nomissa would become Major-domo of the Terran Federation Consulate of Dau.

Everyone cheered.

A few minutes later Joon and one of Agatha's Hands excused themselves from the table and went over to the large, reinforced couch. In moments they seemed to fall asleep together in a loving embrace.

Zuki felt there had to be a reason for it, so she looked to Teffa.

"I think Lady Jooniper is soul traveling on Dau." The petite Major-domo replied.

"Oh, I like that term." Dame Captain Max proclaimed, "We should use that."

Zuki scratched her fin, "But what does it mean?"

Agatha answered, "Mistress Joon is borrowing my Hand on Dau to accept Nomissa's Oath of Service."

Zuki blinked, "But couldn't you just accept it in her place?"

Agatha nodded, "Sure, but Joon has been wanting to try 'Soul-travel' for a while now."

Vika and Lakita shared a smile. "It's fun." Vika proclaimed.

Teffa nodded to her, "I was upset with the notion when you first told me, but after Agatha explained it, I think it's incredibly useful."

Vika smirked.

Max nodded, "Seeing and interacting with people in person would be difficult to improve upon."

Paula pursed her lips in thought, she glanced at Agatha and Agatha nodded to Paula. Samira caught the exchange.

Astrid just sipped her tea.

Zuki thought about the conversations her new family had over breakfast wondering if her life would ever be boring again.

"ETA on Skuld?" Dame Captain Max inquired.

"Forty-five minutes, Captain." Agatha dutifully responded.

Max nodded, "I would like us to meet our native staff before the Marines drop in and upstage us." Everyone giggled.

The family and staff of the Terran Ambassador got up and helped clear away the ruins of a wonderful breakfast. Max bid Lakita to rest as it was primarily her efforts that produced the meal. The Largath blinked in surprise, but did not protest. So she carefully sat next to the two unconscious Terrans on the couch and watched her extended family.

Soon the third floor common area had been restored to it's previous orderly format...Table cleared, dishes washed and everything put up.

Moments later Joon awoke refreshed with a huge smile. "Our consulate on Dau is in safe hands, but now I need to obtain a more impressive Image." Joon declared. Several of her wives giggled.

The Ambassador applied many coats of her Image ability until she practically sparkled. Teffa, Zuki and Lakita watched the process with fascination while Agatha coordinated a staff meeting downstairs. Teffa and Zuki put on their professional bearing to begin their workday.

The dozen native employees assembled in their wing of the first-floor offices. Friendly chatter between colleagues ceased as Zuki and Lakita set the example and the other staff followed suit. They lined up shoulder to shoulder as the Exquisite Lady was introduced to them one by one by Teffa.

"Our Office manager, Nanzi." Teffa introduced, "She has the unenviable position of making sure I don't slither off a cliff."

"The Major-domo is of course joking, your Excellency" The neat and proper Office Manager clarified, "I wouldn't let her near any cliffs without the appropriate climbing gear."

Everyone giggled, Joon smiled and shook her proffered hand, then Nanzi bowed to her.

Teffa slithered down the line with her ambassador. "Our front line." The Major-domo continued with the Receptionists, "Ynaki, Parx, Wubox and Mezix." They were specialists at social skills, verbal and non-verbal communication, trained to always be courteous and imperturbable in most situations.

Joon smiled and shook proffered hands one at at time.

Joon could appreciate the position of Receptionist, they would be critical to first impressions and understanding the visitors to the Embassy. "Thank you, your position is vital." Joon said to the four.

Each one bowed and returned her smile.

"The heart of our little endeavor, our clerical staff... Nazmi, Yzu, Bavix, Ozmi and Kula." Teffa introduced. They are our dedicated data entry and research professionals.

Joon smiled and shook their hands, "Thank you, I have developed a healthy respect for data workers in any capacity." They each bowed to her.

"Last but not least, our Engineers, Vrix and Yuzi." The petite Major-domo and the petite Ambassador peered up at the two impressive Slarmians.

Joon shook their hands, "Thank you for your efforts, keeping this dear old precinct in good repair is greatly appreciated."

They bowed to her after the handshakes.

Joon was a little uncertain as to why everyone bowed to her even after she shook their hands, Agatha summed it up. *You have become an honored celebrity in the GSD, Mistress... You are not only an ambassador but a 'treasured artist' in the eyes of the Slarmian people.*

Teffa had received thousands of applications to the Embassy most with no real qualifications other than being devoted fans of the Exquisite Lady: Jooniper Smith.

That is not to say that the native staffers of the Terran Embassy weren't Jooniper Smith fans: in every instance during the interview process when discussing the Ambassador, the applicant expressed admiration.

Joon never really grasped the breadth of her fame in the TFed, but now a sizable percentage of a different species' population had become devotees. It was just something the Ambassador didn't quite see, she simply wanted everyone to enjoy her music.

Agatha updated the family network that she had alerted the Grand Slarmian Dynasty of the imminent arrival of the Terran Federation Navy ship Skuld.

0o0

Agatha gazed out the observation area's thick transparent wall on to the docks, her eyes went over the length of the Ghusmik Urr. The investigation had concluded, most of the crew had been charged and the few that had not would be free to depart the Depot with a simple warning.

Bract trading strictures were exacting but also balanced, most found them void of bias. Agatha understood that Bract regulations were actually meant for themselves: those rigid guidelines dictated how the vast majority of Bract society functioned.

Applying those rules to all commerce within the conglomerate was just an afterthought that happened to work out to the benefit of all 'honest' merchants who enjoyed Bract Depots. Of course, the idea of a similar interstellar trade agreement that spanned known space would set any merchant's heart a flutter.

But that concept was for the future, and Agatha hadn't come to this observation area for the view... She had arranged a meeting.

A familiar emotional flavor entered Agatha's empathic bubble. Soon Agatha heard the distinctive click-click of a Skerawk's taloned steps so she glanced to her left. The familiar silver and grey plumage of Minsu the textile merchant gracefully sat; brilliant scarlet eyes focused on the shape of the bulk freighter. Agatha waited several minutes, then casually approached the Skerawk. Without any preamble Agatha seated herself very near but not next to her.

"I was viry surprisid to git your missigg," Minsu said softly, "This is not how wi do thins, Agitha."

Agatha cleared her throat and produced a soft but elaborate warble, "I apologize, but I didn't want my words left to ambiguous interpretation."

The Skerawk gasped, "You speak my tongue!" she reacted in the same melodic language.

"Another reason to have a quiet conversation away from others." Agatha nodded.

Scarlet eyes glanced briefly at steel-grey gilded in silver. "What do you want?" Minsu asked, her voice trembled slightly.

Agatha pushed gentle calm into the nervous Skerawk. "You and I have much in common, but the time has come that we broaden our relationship." Agatha warbled.

"I don't know what you mean..." Minsu replied unconvincingly.

Agatha chuckled, "You and I are much more than the merchants we resemble."

The Skerawk sighed with resignation, "Acknowledged... What is it that you require?"

Agatha felt the Skerawk's emotions fall into despair.

"You misunderstand," Agatha replied, "It is not my intention to leverage you, I wish to contact and establish formal relations with your organization."

Minsu blinked astonished, "I... I can do that."

Agatha warbled softly, "We should have tea sometime, Minsu." With that Agatha stood and turned to leave.

The Skerawk merchant giggled softly, "Indeed, give me a few hours and I will see what I can discover..."

"Clivir Tirran Agitha." Minsu muttered in tradespeak.

0o0

Vika, Samira and Lakita walked into the small shop, escaping from the din of the morning trade traffic of the 'Edge-row' the Slarmian Bazaar boasted. Samira was carrying the three bolts of linen acquired from Depot03.

Vika called out greetings as a short, plump Slarmian slithered from a back room. They greeted one another like old friends but that quickly turned to commerce.

Samira understood a good deal of Slarmit now and listened to Vika and the shop owner haggle over what soon became a very involved business deal. Lakita noted Vika's haggling technique as the one she taught Logo and other Largath in his family.

Samira wanted more tabards to wear, but Vika expanded the concept and suggested adding a tabard for all of the wives...Including an extra pair that didn't seem to fit anyone. Samira gave Vika a suspicious look but did not comment on them.

The shop owner called to the back and another Slarmian emerged. He seemed ancient, with grey mottled flesh and long spindly arms. Vika introduced him as the gifted resident seamster. The task would have normally taken a few weeks, but with enough credits Vika was able to bargain that into only a couple of days.

1...34567...16