MF Max Intel Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The family went into overdrive as they packed for the trip. A hand informed both Nikke and Emma who asked if they could visit Nanna, Naja Yolanie Xander. Agatha relayed the request and Max thought for a moment,

*If we can make that happen we will. I would like to meet her as well.*

*Agatha, how long until we can do a data dump to T-Fed, given you will edit out the obvious use of powers?*

*Working on correlating all the data sources as we speak. Give me 30 minutes and I will be ready to transmit. Between the twins and the Embassy spooks, and our earlier stuff, we have approximately four and a half hours of transmission time.*

Everyone was on board in 9 minutes and the Deirdra lifted off. "Coms, please let the Slarmian traffic control know we are heading out of system. Tactical, passively scan for intercepts or suspicious activity. Set a hyperwarp jump to Terra and after entering FTL lets go dark and hit our asteroid for the upload."

Three hands replied simultaneously, "Aye Captain."

0o0

The Deirdra nestled up to their asteroid and the skin changed color to blend in. There were no contacts on the sensors and Agatha began her upload. Max went into dark corners.

Ms_Muffit has entered dark corners.

BG_Gruff has entered dark corners.

"Been a bit, Anders. I see you have an upload working."

"Yes, and there have been a few developments"

Goat rolled his eyes, "I cannot say I have not grown accustomed to them. Spill."

"First, the twins have been medically separated and are almost fully recovered."

"Wait! What? I was informed that was not possible!"

"Seems you got bad information. Also, the twins want to visit with their Nanna. I want to see her, also. See if we can make that happen. We are on our way back into Terran space for a vacation."

Goat considered her request, "Naja Yolanie Xande has been released. She now works for me in black opps. I am sure we can make that happen. However, Anders, she is a very dangerous person. If we make this happen you need to take precautions."

"Understood."

"So, get down to the real reason for your coming here."

"The Major-domo of the Embassy was in court today, testifying on behalf of the Consulate on the matter of the attack. There was an attempt to kill everyone in the room. We were able to thwart it but there are 51 dead Slarmian attackers, 3 dead Bull Largath, and 3 prisoners. The report details it all, including direct reports to the Grand Potentate. No injuries, martial law has been declared and those responsible are to be dealt with with extreme prejudice by the Slarmian military."

"Everyone safe?"

"Affirmative. I have no worries and believe this is the last of those issues. There will be a spring cleaning the likes of which has not been seen in the Empire."

"Keep a low profile while in Terran space. Astrid's mother is making plans to be a real pain in the ass should she learn of your location."

"Roger that."

BG_Gruff has left dark corners.

Ms_Muffit has left dark corners.